๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... ะ•ั‰ะต

HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Ah Shit, Here we go Again

15.1K 363 1.5K
k-kirstein

A/n: Hey Welcome Back. Hope you enjoy~

Y/n means your name (your 23 in this)

Overhaul is 25. I don't know his exact age. Bare with me

S/n means sister name. Don't have one? Make a bitchy name up!

M/n means mother's name

Walking through the wonderful streets of Musutafu, Japan.

Sakura trees were in full bloom, pink petals dangling from the tin brown branches.

Cars stuck in traffic. People in the car honking non stop, cussing at a random driver that wasn't to blame for this.

The sun shining brightly from the blue sky. Creating an exhausting heat for everyone to deal with.

Wind was in motion letting leaves blow and balloons fly away.

It was a beautiful day.

WRONG.

"Get outta here!" A manager said throwing her bag out the door along with the women.

"No Sir please I promise I won't do it again. It was just an accident!" The women pleaded on the concrete floor.

"You call injuring one of my workers and melting the pole an accident?! Now I have to call the exterminator to clear the area of your doing in my club. YOU'RE FIRED!"

The man slammed the door and commotion happened. The exterminator got there with the whole crew.

An ambulance was called and rolled out the injured dancer on the bed. "Fuck you Y/n." She said barley speaking.

People on the streets looked at you laying on the floor. Either stepping over you to move on with their life or watching because they don't have one.

"Well fuck you all too." You whispered to yourself and wiped your face.

"I don't have time for this shit. Here we go again." You stood up dusting of your pants. Grabbing your bag from the pavement floor you made your way down the street.

"That's why you need to go to school son. Or else you'll end up like that lady there." A father said pulling his son away.

"Now there's a troublesome person for you. Can't even get the easiest job done." A lady said to her friend.

"Tch." You flipped the nosey lady off. "Stop getting into people's business. Worry about your own goddamn life."

The ladies eye's widened. "Oh my goodness. How disrespectful."

Some high schoolers came by and laughed at the scene. "I mean she's got a point." The leader of the pack said kicking a can.

"Hehe yeah she's got a point." The one of the left said earning a smack on the head. "Stop copying me Zenaku!"

____________________

"I hate my life. All because of this stupid humanity we live in. Bullshit."

Y/n L/n! Quirk: Polonium. The most dangerous and deadliest poison on the planet. Said to be 250,000 tines more toxic than any other poisons. Can kill an adult with just seven grams!

Your quirk NEVER helps you get a job in this world. Well why don't you want to be a hero? It SUCKS.

You went to Shiketsu High as a kid and being a hero is crap. Saving people everyday. On phone calls 24/7. And not only do you have to have a great personality, those costumes are tight as hell.

You tried so many times to get a job somewhere else. None of them lasted a week.

Cashier at 7-Eleven. Nope. Those damn slushie machines always broke and needed fixing.

Cook at Subway. Nope. The bread was always hard to stack. Plus all of those customers that said 'I would like to speak to your manager'. Really? You work with one other person that picks their nose. Your best bet.

Goodwill. Nope. People always put the clothes in the wrong places. If you saw someone steal a shirt or even a huge mirror. You wouldn't chase them. Bye have a nice day.

Librarian. Nope. Too sarcastic. 'Can I checkout this book'. 'I don't know can you'.

As you can see things didn't end well. And that job they just saw you get fired from? It was a club.

Not just any club no no no. A stripping club. Yes, you even went that far to be a stripper.

Your not an expert in the area. You have some experience from your sister. Little sister might I add. Favorite child might I add.

"Hey watch where you're going idiot!" A man pushed you walking on the street with his enormous bag. "How about you watch where you're going turd licker!" You shouted back at him.

My phone rang from my pocket.

"Ugh why me?!" You moved to the side by a couple of small shops. Your bag fell to your side.

While you were getting your still ringing phone everything else from that pocket fell out.

You were about to pick the things up, but saw who the call was from.

It's the CEO from that mattress store I had an interview for! You thought scrambling to press the answer button.

When you did answer it, there was a deep voice on the other line.

"Is this Y/n L/n?" The voice spoke. It appeared to be a man's. "Yes! Yes this is her! I'm terribly sorry I answered your call rather late did I-" "No I'm sorry you didn't earn the job." The man spoke.

At that very moment, your heart didn't shatter. You've been rejected from so many other places in the past, this one place wouldn't define you.

Your heart just very slowly crumbled. Every time something like this would happen, your heart would lose pieces.

Crumbling and falling. The same lifestyle that has been happening for years.

Sooner or later, the place where your heart once was, would become a pitch black hole.

Love didn't exist in this world. Only jealousy and hate remained.

"W-what?" You answered still unsure. "Yes it's true. Another person came in and had more experience in this area and a more sophisticated form. We would have loved to have you work here Ms. L/n. Hope to see you again soon, good day."

The man had hung up.

"Had more experience? Had more experience?! On what! More experienced in sleeping on mattresses and touching them! This is stupid."

While you vented out you didn't notice a dark shadow coming in fast.

The dark person swished up your $20 bill. "HA! Thanks for lunch money loser!" They skated away.

"WHAT! Hey come back here!" You were about to chase him but he was long gone.

"Can this day get any worse?!" You shouted up at the sky.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Sprinkle. Sprinkle. Sprinkle.

Drop. Drop. Drop.

It was raining.

"Goddamn why does the earth hate me?" You complained on the street.

The rain washed away your tears. Though your eyes and nose were growing pink.

You wiped away all of the sorrow you had for yourself. "Jokes on them. I'm a good person." You whispered and picked up your soaking wet things off the concrete street.

You didn't have a car. "This is just great. Walking home in the rain. Soaking wet clothes and belongings." You dragged your feet along huffing.

A taxi drove by right into a wet puddle. You were by that puddle and it splashed all over you.

You froze with the dirty cold water dripping all over you. Not missing one day.

Y/n you got this. You've been through worse right? Nothing you can't handle. You though sighing.

Everyone looked at you with weird faces. Meanwhile you walked to the house like a badass in the rain.

__________________

"Mom I'm home!" You yelled kicking off your destroyed heels. "Geez my feet are KILLING me." You said and put your bag down.

Remember when I said 'house'? Yeah, technically it wasn't your personal one.

A 23 year old women, Y/n, living with her proud mother of two, M/n. Let me imply the proud better.

M/n was proud of her second daughter who was your sister S/n. She was 19 years old. And a bitch.

"Y/n welcome back." Her mother smiled and got up from the table.

"Hey big sis long time no see. Speaking of see, I see you still haven't gotten your own apartment." Her sister fake smiled.

"I see your still a little whore on the streets." You barked back at her. "Oh honey why are you all wet?" Your mother asked getting a towel to put around you.

"Bad day. Like always." You responded and got comfy.

"How did the job go Y/n? Mom said you applied at the rookie club I used to be in." S/n spoke twirled her chair around.

"I got fired." You said stoically and they gasped.

"Oh my goodness why dear?" Your mother questioned. "Long story short, my quirk happened and I caused trouble. Oh well." You shrugged.

"What's for dinner?" You walked over to the stove. "Maybe you should cook your own dinner if you want to go places." S/n smirked evily.

You stuck your tounge out at her. "At least I don't have to dance for sick pedophiles when my vagina smells." She was about to scream when another entered the room.

"Auntie Y/n!" A little boy came in and hugged your leg. "Vovok my favorite boy!" You picked up your nephew.

Your younger sister was a stripper indeed. She had a one night stand with one of her clients and didn't use protection. S/n ended up getting pregnant. Hence, Vovok coming out of the womb.

He was a sweet little child. He had tiny fangs and yellow eyes. His hair was grey and very fluffy. Vovok's name ment wolf after all.

"I missed you Auntie Y/n! Spin me please!" He bounced in your arms and giggled.

You laughed and spun him around in the air like a hero. "How's it been going V?" You asked him by his nickname.

"It's boring without you. Mommy always leaves and I have to stay at grandma's house." The boy said.

Although it was a one night stand the two kept in touch. They were still very close and even other families were involved.

"Mommy doesn't play with me and I always get hurt with her big shoes. I wish I could play with you Auntie Y/n. Everyday at your house!" He cheered.

You laughed. It turned into a sigh knowing the sad truth.

"Sorry Vovok but Y/n doesn't have a house. Nor does she have a lover which makes it harder for her." S/n took Vovok away from you.

"Whatever. Your just mad he likes me more than you." You spit at her. "Your still a sad loner no matter how you put it Y/n." S/n said.

Everyone sat at the table. It was silent.  Expect for Vovok making car noises in the living room and the sound of utensils clattering made by you.

"So dear S/n how's work going?" Your mother asked S/n sipping on her coffee.

"It's going alright I guess. More and more people show up there everyday. My table's become really popular." Your sister glanced over at you with a sly look.

"That's disgusting." You scoffed shoving more food in your mouth.

"Now Y/n don't be rude to your sister. She's making a living." Your mom said. "Yes by showing her body to random people. They could be creeps and do something to her one day. I'm glad I got fired I wouldn't even feel safe!" Your knuckles turned white.

"Enough girls! Y/n how is your life on the work side?" M/n spoke changing the subject before any bickering happened.

"I didn't get the job I had an interview for at that matress store. Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore." You sighed grabbing your face.

"Auntie Y/n! My toy broke can you fix it?!" Vovok came into the room crying. "Of course V!" You became an engineer for a minute and fixed the wheel on his car.

"There my little boy!" You handed the toy back to him. "Thank you Auntie Y/n!" He ran back to the rug happily grinning.

"I hate to admit this Y/n, but you're really good with kids. Ever considered becoming a babysitter?" You sister stated getting her bag.

A lightbulb lit inside of your head. That's actually a good idea!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

99.3K 4.5K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...
126K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
โ˜๏ธŽ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹ โ˜๏ธŽ Sukunaswifey

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

2.5K 112 11
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด แด‡ส€ส แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ, แด…แด‡sแด˜ษชแด›แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด€ษด แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด…s แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ สœแด‡ส€แด สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸs; ษดแดแด› แด›แด แดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด, ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด›แด...