finn wolfhard imagines

By cooliocalpurnia

imagines to help you sleep at night: finn wolfhard numbers= preferences fw/ja= imagines enjoy!๐ŸŽž๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฆฆ More

START
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
hi
12
YO PLEASE READ MUAH
13
14
15
opinion
16
oh my-
OK LAST THING
storm- j.a
school- f.w.
wisdom- j.a.
17
sleepy baby- f.w
please
wakey wakey- f.w
baby blue- j.a.
cotton candy- f.w.
surprise -j.a
exposed- f.w.
no boys club- j.a.
part two?
WHAT
busy bee
we are stupid- f.w.
study buddy- j.a
we are stupid 2- f.w.
summer lovin'- f.w.
update!
belle of the ball- j.a.
opinion...
back home- f.w.
city date- j.a.
premiere- f.w.
spa day- f.w.
requests!!
sneak out- f.w.
family time- f.w
forbidden love- f.w.
school
date night- f.w.
birthday cuddles- f.w
thank you๐Ÿฅบ
snowday- f.w
"friends"- f.w.
toe tapping- f.w.
first fight- f.w.
falling in love- f.w.
its party time- f.w.
keeping secrets- f.w.

cheater- f.w.

1.2K 24 27
By cooliocalpurnia

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"y/n... we are done," he said.

that's when i heard my heart shatter.

it's been multiple days since we broke up. multiple, miserable, days.

the mascara from the day of still crumbled under my dark circled eyes. a tear stained sweatshirt hugged at my waist and stained sweatpants covered my pale legs. i haven't seen the sun lately. i felt no need to. my sunshine had left me, so what was left?

no one bothered to visit. probably best if i had some space, right? my sister left a grilled cheese at my door, that was about the only human interaction i've had.

i thought we loved each other. he used to say those words to me every night before i would end our facetime call.

'good night beautiful' he would say.

oh how i miss his voice.

that lying, cheating son of a bitch.

how could i be so stupid. someone like him would never love a girl like me. we were apart of totally different groups, classes, ranks. i should've known.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one week later...

i heard a faint knock on my door, "go away, i don't want to hear from anyone," i shout.

ignoring my request, the door creaks open.

"took you long enough to show up," i mumble. my 'best friend' iris waltzes through the door.

(disclaimer: in no way is this hate to iris, i literally love her)

"oh sorry, i thought you would want some space," she shrugs, taking a seat next to me.

"yeah for the first few days. then it would've been nice to at least her from you," i roll my eyes.

"look y/n, i'm really sorry that he was an asshole."

"is," i correct her.

"right, is an asshole, and i'm sorry that you have to go though this right now, but i think i should tell you this." iris lowers her head,

"i was the one he cheated on you with."

speechless.

how the fuck was i supposed to react to that. my heart said one thing, but my voice said another.

"get out," i whisper.

"please. let me explain," iris begins, standing up.

"no. i don't need one. get the fuck out of my house," my voice raises, starring her dead in the eyes.

iris nods, surrendering to a fight that she knew i would win.

i watched as her baby pink flats stomped across my room and out of my door, slamming it on the way out.

another heartbreak.

i just lost my best friend.

after my four hour recovery nap to realize what just happened, the tears began to fall again.

through my blurred vision i saw that my clock read 7 p.m.

a "clear my head" drive couldn't hurt right about now. i shake away my feelings of sorrow, and decide this drive would be a great time to boost my mood.

i drag myself out of my warm bed and slipped on some sneakers. i grab my keys from my dresser, and walked downstairs.

"i'm going out for a drive," i announce to my parents, they nod and i bolt for my car.

once i'm alone again, i hook up my phone to my car and start blasting my favorite songs. of course don't let me down by electric light orchestra plays first.

i tap my fingers to the beat as i pull out of my driveway. i crank the volume to 30 and belt the words. feeling the breeze through your hair and listening to your favorite song is one of the best feelings ever.

i lower the volume slightly at a stop light, not wanting odd stares from the cars next to me. but it so happens that my all time favorite wallows song starts playing. i guess the people next to me are in for quite the show, too bad the light turns green.

"DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE FELT LIKE THE ONLY TWO ALIVE," i literally scream. i see the light turn red ahead of me, i don't give a shit what the person across from me thinks.

i come to a stop, and continue to sing the words like there is no tomorrow. through the corner of my eye i see a few teenage boys giggling in the car next to me.

i roll down my other window, and begin singing even louder. i make eye contact with one of the boys, but unfortunately the light turns green, and we off on our separate ways.

i find myself driving towards the beach that wasn't that far from my house. i pull into a parking spot, grabbing a convenient bag of potato chips and blanket from my back seat. i lock up my car, and find a nice place by the large rocks to sit and watch the sunset.

i look around and see couples all cuddled up, making out, and just having a good time. i must look so sad.

i lay out my blanket, and take a seat facing the sunset. the bright yellows and oranges melt into each other. the blue of the sky still lingers above. the scene is so calming.

interrupting the calm scene i hear loud voices of many boys approaching behind me. they all take a seat about five rocks to my left, great my mind clearing session is over with their loud ruckus. i can hear one pair of feet shuffling towards me.

i look up and see a silhouette of a tall boy standing at the edge of my blanket. he stays standing there for a few moments.

"well...aren't you going to ask to sit?" i break the silence, looking back out at the water.

"is that you saying i can sit?" the boy asks.

"only if that's what you came over here to do" i respond, scooting over.

he sits down, leaning back on his palms.

"were you the one blasting music in your car? i think it was remember when by...uh the wallows," he asks, looking towards me.

"who wants to know, you or your little group of friends?" i make eye contact with the boy. his face glowing from the premature sunset in the horizon.

"me, they don't care," he slightly smiles.

"well, yes, that was me. are you judging?"

"what? no, i thought it was cool," he looks down, "so what brings you here?"

"i got my heart broken," i say bluntly.

"oh my gosh, i'm uh, so so sorry," the boy says with an apologetic tone.

"thanks. you know, you're the first person to actually sound genuine about feeling sorry about what happened," i admit to a stranger.

"i guess i'm sorry again? do you want to talk about it?" i can see out from my peripheral vision that he shifted his glance to the sunset.

"you really want to hear a 17 year old girl complain about her break up?"

"i have nothing better to do," he shrugs, "plus, my friends are pretty boring."

"ok. well i guess there isn't much of a story. one day we were in love, the next he says he cheated on me and he wants to break up. then today i find out he cheated on me with my best friend, who i guess isn't my friend at all anymore," i say in one breath, "and that's it."

"damn, that fucking sucks, sorry but your friend sounds like a complete bitch, and your ex sounds like a dick," he sighs.

"don't be sorry, i should've gotten the hint when i moved here and literally 500 people told me she was a bad person and he was a fuck boy," i shake my head, "she was just nice to me and he showed interest in me."

"so you're new around here?" he asks.

"i mean if you call a few years new, then yes," i laugh. i think that was the first time i've laughed in a few weeks. who knew some random boy on a beach could be so entertaining.

"oh, how come i haven't seen you around?" he asks. 

"i go to the public school, you give me private school vibes, no offense," i grab a chip from the bag.

"none taken because you are correct. i travel a lot, so i guess i'm the one who missed you," he looks down at the bag, i tilt it towards him, "thanks." he says as he grabs one.

"that sounds like so much fun. yanno, traveling. i guess i move a lot, but having a leisure trip sounds so nice," i smile.

"it's actually for work," he sits up and crosses his legs, turning towards me.

"how old are you?" i ask.

"oh, don't worry, i'm 17 too" he laughs, "i'm an actor."

"sick" i nod, eating another chip.

"wait you're not going to ask who i am or flip out?"

"no why would i?"

"i don't know, most people do. but thanks for treating me like a normal person i guess," he smiles which led to some laughter, "you know, i don't think i've ever met someone who isn't curious about what i do before. i don't know if i should be offended or be praising you."

"i would go with praise. it must be so fucking annoying," i shake my head.

"no shit," he pauses for a few seconds, "so i guess thank you," he looks at me, "so i never got your name."

"the name is y/n," i hold my hand out for a shake. 

he returns the gesture, "well y/n, i'm finn, nice to meet you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok i love this one i am not gonna lie. this took me so long to write idk why. it's an original idea, idk i haven't seen anyone do this but i could be so so wrong. anyways i hope you enjoyed!!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 50K

words: 1650

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.8K 41
๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง ๐—” ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—ง๐—˜ โ”Š เผ‘ เฟเพ‚ใ€‚ โžž ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™พ๐™ป๐™ต๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚! โ› you left y...
45.7K 479 59
แต—สฐโฑหข แตแตƒสธ แต‡แต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ โฟโฑแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแตƒแต— แตสธ แต—แต‰แตƒสณหข แตโฑแตสฐแต— หกแต‰แต— แตแต‰ แตโฟแต’สท แตƒหกหก แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แตƒสณหข แตƒสณแต‰ แถœหกแต’หขแต‰สณ FINN WOLFHARD IMAGINES + PREFERENCES DISCLAIMER: most of these imagin...
56K 1.3K 32
'๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ' - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ...