Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

De Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)

1.7K 84 61
De Mysti_Noona

Last chapter before the character Q&A. Sniff Sniff. Don't forget to be a part of all of the questions I pose to you, dear reader, as well as ask some questions yourself!

P.S. I cried when they found each other again. Legit I did - cried while writing it as it flowed out of my head, and cried again as I edited it. I'm a sap, what can I say.

---------------------------------

Y/N POV:

Several hours later I sat on the couch in the stupid outfit Cheri and Hailey picked out for me, my hair done by Jimin and my makeup done by Jungkook. Cheri's dads had left earlier to attend a work function, so we sat trying to get through John Wick 3.

"Y/N shut uppppppp," Jimin whined. "You're stuck with the outfit and for the last time, we're going to be leaving at 8 p.m., and not any earlier. So quit begging to go already!"

I huffed and crossed my arms, choosing to whine in silence. I hated having to wait. I had already waited long enough to see Yoongi.

The movie progressed and we ate some snacks as we watched. I got caught up in seeing Keanu Reeves shoot his way out of a paper bag over and over - marveling at how hot this man was at his age and how skilled he was with a gun. Before I knew it the movie was over and it was 7:45 p.m.

I jumped off the couch and ran for the door.

"Quick somebody catch her," Cheri squealed, hot on my tail.

I had the door open and was running for the car, the key in my hand.

"See you later, fuckerssssss," I yelled as I got body-slammed - right into the side of the car by none other than Jungkook. "Owwwwwwww, man! How can you run that fast!"

"It's a gift, I'm good at everything pretty much," Jungkook said, taking the key from my hand. "Now get in the car and be a good girl."

With that he smacked me on my ass and trotted over to the drivers side, getting in. I got in the passenger seat, glaring at him.

When the car started Jungkook gasped and turned to me, pleading with me. "Oh God, please don't tell Yoongi I touched your butt. I'm so so so so so sorry. Seriously. You're just really pretty and, I promise I won't ever do it again!!"

I laughed, grabbing JK by his cheeks and kissing him on the tip of his nose.

"It's fine, Bun. Yoongi won't know a thing. Here comes Cheri, Hailey, and Jimin. Finally," I said.

"I can't believe she made you do that. That is insane," Cheri said, getting in the back seat with Jimin sitting next to her and Hailey on the other side.

"Can't believe she made you do what," I asked Jimin.

"Oh, I was just telling Cheri what my Noona made me do on my mom and dad's bed the other day when we video chatted. Wanna hear all about it," Jimin asked excitedly.

"NO!," I shouted, with Jungkook and Cheri yelling YES! Over me. Oh God.

"How long until we get to the Underground," Jimin asked.

Jungkook looked at his GPS. "Like ten minutes."

"Plenty of time....so you guys know the food kimchi right? So I had to get naked and spread it all over my body while she watched me and.....," Jimin began to say.

Luckily the excitement of what to come overwhelmed my senses and for the next ten minutes or so I was able to tune out the story that followed.

Thank God.

(A/N: @JennyG576 (the Noona in this story) - sorry, not sorry :D. We gotta get on with the show.)

----------------------------------------------------

We got to the Underground at about 8:15 p.m., 15 minutes after it opened. We parked in the parking lot a block over as usual, walking through the brisk night air. The town was alive with activity tonight, and even on the usual empty street, I saw quite a few people milling about.

When we got downstairs and knocked on the door, the usual guy was there. He was the same guy I had to rough up when Yoongi was here fighting with his brother. When he saw me his eyes got wide and he stepped aside.

"I know who you are, you can just go ahead with your friends. I don't want any trouble, ok!"

I snickered at this. Pussy.

Once inside I saw that the floorspace where the crowd would watch the rap battles was filled with just a handful of people mingling about. I kind of expected more people here.

Cheri must have seen the confused look on my face because she said, "Oh, everyone is upstairs. Follow me,"

We started heading for the stairs off to the left, and when we got upstairs, I saw a better scene - what was the Amateur MMA room was now a huge dance floor with a DJ booth off to the side. There were various chairs and stools that were off to the sides against the walls, along with small tables. In another corner stood a drink station with two attendees handing out soda and beer to paying customers.

The music was loud - currently playing was "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet boys.

"Hey, I see a few girlfriends over there. Jimin and Jungkook, come with me and let me introduce you to some of the local girls," Cheri suggested.

"Well, okay, but I'm loyal to my Noona! Talking only," Jimin said, giving me a wink as Jungkook excitedly pulled him along, hot on Cheri's tail.

"I'm glad Cheri had a few extra outfit choices for me as well. I think I like mine better than yours," Hailey said.

Hailey was dressed in a blue strapless mini-dress, which was even shorter than the spandex skirt I was wearing. It hugged her body perfectly, and I had to admit she looked beautiful tonight, even if it was a bit on the slutty side. Okay, ALOT on the slutty side.

"I don't see Yoongi yet and I'm feeling sad", I said, looking around at the crowd of people dancing.

"No! Dammit, Y/N, you are going to have fun. You have been sulking too long ever since Yoongi left and I want to see you happy. You're my best friend and I can't stand to see you so sad, and frankly you've been kind of a Debbie Downer and it's getting annoying," she said, glaring at me.

I honestly was going to draw her in a hug for her sweet words but then I gasped at the last thing she said, calling me a Debbie Downer. I reached over quickly and pinched her in the right tit, causing her to slap my hand away fast and punch me in the arm.

" I love you too, asshole," I said. "I promise to try and have fun tonight, ok?"

Hailey gave me a smirk and drew me to her, wrapping her arm around my waist. We stood there together and watched people dance, when Hailey suggested we go get a drink.

When we got over to the drink area, the dude collecting money turned and winked at Hailey, telling her to come see him when he got off his shift at 12:30. Hailey giggled at the man and blew him a kiss as she threw a bill at him. I grabbed a couple cans of soda and we made our way back to the dance floor.

"You're not seriously going to meet up with that guy, are you Hailey? You're supposed to be with Joon," I asked, scanning club looking for a bathroom sign.

I ignored her protests as I saw it on the far-left wall, a large blue sign illuminated in front of the black painted walls. I drug her by her hand towards the sign, not letting her finish explaining herself. I had to pee so damn bad.

We had to weave through quite a few people who milling about, some dancing and some just talking. The song "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice was blasting through the speakers, and I couldn't hear much. When we got into the ladies room Hailey pulled away from me, punching me in the arm.

"What the fuck, girl, I thought you were going to tear my arm clean off," she said. I gave her a look and ran into the nearest stall, pulling spandex skirt up and my panties down, getting to business. I sighed so loud with satisfaction as I finally was able to pee.

My hair, hanging loose down my body curled around my arm as I looked down at my strappy 4 inch heels. I hadn't been in them more than an hour and they were already starting to hurt my feet a bit. I needed to get out more, ha.

"Sorry, I had to pee so bad. You heard what I said, right? You're not going to meet up with that other guy are you," I asked, wiping and pulling my panties up. I flushed and left the stall, meeting her at the sinks to wash my hands.

"Fuck no. He looked like he was 30 years old. Sure he was cute but, I got standards girl. I don't date anybody over 25. Besides, I am really waiting for Joon. I act like a bit of a hoochie but...I've got it bad for that tall drink of honey colored water," she said, grinning at me and handing me a paper towel.

I gave her my best Mom look, raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms across my chest. I hoped she meant it.

Hailey laughed at this look, grabbing my hand and dragging me out into the main area again. We stood there taking it all in, and we noticed huge posters adorning every wall of the club, with musical groups of the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. I wondered if this meant more Retro Nights would be coming.

I loved it, since I listened to all kinds of music, from as far back as the 1950s to today. Strobe lights flung rainbow colored lights on the crowd in front of us on the dance floor as the bass of the current song "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison made the floor shake.

I was standing with Hailey as she was talking loudly about some girl she had noticed wearing the hootchiest outfit she's seen so far in the club when I saw him.

I swear it was like a damn movie, as it seemed to be slow motion when the crowd of people next to the bar parted and I saw Yoongi. He was walking away from the DJ booth in the far corner of the room, a smile still on his face from their conversation.

He looked as sexy as ever in black skinny jeans with silver zippers crisscrossing over his thighs, a long-sleeved black silk buttoned up shirt, and backwards black baseball cap. I could see blonde hair peeking from under the cap, another recent dye job I see. Around his neck hung a large silver necklace and he had several silver bracelets dangling from his left wrist. The bracelets moved as he walked, and I saw he also had several large, silver rings on the fingers of each hand. Apparently, he became really interested in jewelry even more while he was gone.

As he walked closer to the crowd of people dancing in the middle of the room, a couple of guys came away from the crowd dancing and ran into him, one of the guys throwing his arm around Yoongi. They were both dressed in baggie clothes with large chain necklaces and beanies on their heads. If I didn't know any better, I would assume they stepped out of a rap video.

I could hear Hailey next to me still gabbing and I tuned her out as my focus was still on Yoongi. He grinned at his friend that crashed into him, hugging him back and jerking his head up in acknowledgement to the other guy. They stood talking there for a minute until one of the friends pointed to a leggy blonde near the entrance and I saw Yoongi look her way then shake his head no, gesturing for the boys to go for it instead.

The guys left Yoongi, heading straight for the blonde. Yoongi smirked and took out his phone, looking at it and typing something. He must have gotten a new one. 5 seconds later I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out, looking at it. Yoongi had texted me. I unlocked my phone quickly, looking at the text he sent me.

8:34 p.m. : Unknown Number: Y/N, it's Yoongi. I miss you.

My heart about lurched out of my chest. Didn't he know I was here already? Where were the guys? I quickly typed back.

8:34 p.m. Me: I miss you, too, Yoongi. You look sexy in that silky button up shirt by the way. How come you never dressed up like that for me?

I saw Yoongi's eyes light up as my text came across his screen and his head shot up, scanning the crowd. He knew that I could see him, but he didn't know where I was.

I elbowed Hailey, who was now talking to some girl next to her. She turned to me and I gestured towards Yoongi, and her eyes widened.

"Omg girl he's back. Go get your man, girl," she said with a big grin, slapping my ass and pushing me in his direction.

I laughed out loud, making a mental note to kick her ass later for being so aggressive. I walked slowly towards Yoongi, pushing my way past people as they danced. He must have sent me another text as my phone vibrated. I ignored it though as I was nearing Yoongi, only 6 feet away now.

He looked up, seeing me coming his way. His eyes got big as he watched me walking towards him, his eyes moving down my body as he took me in thirstily. I stopped just in front of him, giving him a slow turn so he could feast his eyes on the whole outfit. His mouth still hung open as I turned back around to face him, and I leaned over to put my finger under his chin, shutting his mouth.

I felt like crying. I had to keep it together.

"I wasn't sure when I was going to see you. So you're my prize after the scavenger hunt for clues, huh," I asked, raising my voice above the crowd and the dance music.

He closed the gap between us, shoving his phone in his pocket. His hand went to circle my waist, drawing me to him. I could smell his musky cologne and I nearly ripped his clothes off right there, the scent drove me wild. I hadn't smelled him for what seemed so long now, and his smell drove me wild.

I looked up at him as he responded, the tip of his tongue peaking out from between his lips as he did his signature licking of his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry it took me so long, Babygirl. I had to take care of some things back home and then tie up some loose ends here. My dad and my brother are back in Korea for now, thankfully. I have a lot to explain, which will come later. I tried to get here as fast as I could," he said, his thumbs rubbing circles on my waist as he continued to hold me tight in the middle of the sea of people.

"Well I'm glad you did. I missed you so much, Yoongi," I said, my voice cracking.

Yoongi just stared at me and smiled, finally breaking his gaze to look over to his left - nodding to the DJ. The Dj let the song that was playing fade out, announcing that it was time to slow things down.

"I missed you too, Baby," he said, cocking his head as he listened to the song that came over the speakers. "Let's dance, Y/N," Yoongi said abruptly.

"I don't dance Yoongi, and neither do you," I said, laughing.

He threw both of my arms up and around his neck as he gripped my waist. He started to sway back and forth, making my hips sway in tune with his. I felt like I was in middle school at a dance again, which made me giggle again.

"Shut up, Y/N. I'm trying to be romantic here," he said loudly, a gummy smile spreading across his face. His eyes crinkled up into crescent moons again as we swayed to the music.

My arms tightened against his neck as we danced, and I buried my face in his shoulder, breathing him in deeply. I could feel his heart beating under my cheek. It was beating so fast - he was nervous. Something stirred within him as he pulled back slightly, my hands dropping from around his neck and moving to circle around his waist.

His right hand gripped around my back tighter, drawing me back into him as his left hand moved up to slide his fingers into my hair above my ear. I could hear the clinking of his bracelets against my face, and could feel the cold metal against my flushed skin. He curled his long fingers around my head, pulling lightly on my hair as he drew my face closer to his.

I thought for a minute he was going to kiss me, but then his head moved to rest next to mine, his lips near my left ear. I could feel his breath tickling my ear and the side of my neck as we continued to sway to the song.

The song was beautiful and was about finding love with someone who was always meant for you and only you. When my favorite part was about to come across the speakers, I heard him, his voice barely audible above the noise in the room.

He was singing to me. His voice was beautiful, low and strong, as he came in halfway through the verse:

And in your eyes, I see
The missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

He swayed me as he sung to me, and my breath caught in my throat. I felt a tear slide down my cheek at hearing the lyrics, lyrics I have heard a thousand times but coming from him it was like hearing them for the first time.

The song ended and the room got quiet as the DJ called for a 10 minute break.

We stopped swaying as Yoongi drew back, looking me in the eyes. His hand moved from cupping my head to my face, and he drew the pad of his thumb across my cheek, wiping away the tear that was there.

"Don't cry, baby. You are only supposed to cry happy tears with me," he said, his voice low.

"Yoongi, did you really mean what you just sang to me," I asked, my voice barely above a whisper as I searched his eyes. He smiled gently, kissing my forehead.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. You are that missing puzzle piece, Y/N. I don't believe anything happens just by chance. I was meant to move here to America. I was meant to enroll in your school. I was meant to meet you, and I was meant to fall hopelessly in love with you. I knew it the first day I saw you, that you were someone special. As time went on I saw the pieces were moving together, I just didn't realize the full extent of it all until recently. It's like the song said...I knew I loved you before I met you, and I have been waiting for you all my life," he said, smiling gently at me again.

He drew me to him before I could say anything else and pressed his lips to mine gently, angling my head to deepen the kiss as I moaned. He sighed as he pulled back and looked deep in my eyes. At that moment, nothing else mattered. Not the crowd, the people pushing against us every once in a while as they danced to the new song that came on, nothing.

His voice dropped an octave more as he became more serious. "You're going to be my wife someday, Y/N. This all is a natural progression towards making you mine for the rest of my life. I can feel it deep within me that this is where I am supposed to be. I am finally home. You are my home, Y/N."

I broke when he said I was his home, crying again and this time more forcefully. He leaned forward and captured every tear as they fell, refusing to let them run away. "I told you not to cry baby, unless it is with happiness," he said.

"I am crying with happiness. I am so happy I feel like I am going to burst. Yoongi I don't know when it was exactly that I fell in love with you but I meant it when I said it to you the first time and I mean it now. I want to be yours, and only yours. Forever," I said.

I ran my hands up his shirt and put my arms around his neck, drawing him close to me and I kissed him with unbridled passion, my tongue moving into his mouth on its own accord. He groaned into me and kissed me back with the same passion, matching me perfectly.

We had found our missing piece. He was my home and I was his, and I was in want of nothing else.

At first I chased him, but now it was clear. I didn't need to chase after him and he didn't need to chase after me. He had my heart from the moment we met, and in the end it wasn't about the chase. It was about finding our home - our home in each other.

---------------

I'm crying again. Are you crying? Freakin' A -

Please vote and comment. Character Q & A are next. Also - here is the song from Savage Garden that is mentioned in the story. It is so lovely!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 96 23
A University story, where two students, really different as they could be from one an other, meet each other. Yoongi the mint haired, quiet, short an...
16.3K 602 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
17.6K 594 53
Park Somin was just an Ordinary and simple Girl. Till this stubborn Gangster blocked her path to success. Success in Life in i must say.... Min Yoong...