Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....

1.3K 75 22
By Mysti_Noona

Hey guys! So I was going to make this chapter a Part 2, and explain what ends up happening to Regina George, her older sister, Thomas, etc. but the story ran away from me and this is what came to be. There is a brief explanation coming up about what happened to them - but I wanted the focus to switch back to Y/N and Yoongi now. 

P.S. There will be a TRIPLE update tonight - including THE END. 

---------------------

Y/N POV:

Thanksgiving came and went and no word from Yoongi. I didn't want to be discouraged, but I was. It was Wednesday, December 11th, and it was more than 2 weeks since he left. In two days I have to do my presentation in my Mixed Media class – the presentation that Yoongi and I worked so hard on. To top it off, my birthday was on Tuesday of next week, and he wouldn't be here for it. To say I was depressed was an understatement.

"Y/N, snap out of it girl. You've been staring at your phone for half of lunch already," JoJo said, poking me in the ribs.

I sighed and locked my phone, watching the screensaver of Yoongi's face disappear to black.

"I know, I just miss him so much. Why hasn't he tried to call me or find some way to contact me???"

JoJo hugged me close while looking over at Hailey, Andrew and Cheri. They were currently sandwiching him like an oreo cookie, teasing the shit out of him.

"Maybe he doesn't have your number because nobody memorizes numbers anymore. He doesn't have his phone, remember? I'm sure he is just fine and is keeping an eye on you but just laying low."

I eyed JoJo, who had an uncanny ability to remain stone-faced to the point I had no idea what her true emotions were. She did do something that gave herself away though, and I pounced on it.

My eyes drew down into slits as I stared her down. "You know, you've mentioned like 4 times in the past two weeks that Yoongi is probably keeping tabs on me and just laying low. I think now you're not just saying it to be nice to me. Fess up, what do you know," I accused.

"I don't know anything, so zip it girl. You need to eat your lunch. You're not skipping lunch like you did yesterday," JoJo replied.

I ignored what she said, instead moving directly to plan B which involved slapping away the sandwich she was about to bite into, causing it to launch across the table onto Andrew's tray. I then pinched her nipples with my thumb and index fingers and twisted hard.

JoJo shrieked and pulled back, her arm darting out as she punched me between the legs.

"Owww! What the fuck, JoJo," I yelled, both hands now cupping my lady parts.

JoJo crossed her arms. "You pinched my nips so I cunt punched you. What of it?"

I groaned, feeling like my pelvic bone was on fire. "That was....surprisingly effective."

"What the hell are you two doing," Cheri laughed.

"JoJo is hiding something, I can feel it. She knows something about Yoongi but won't fess up," I groaned.

"No I'm not," she replied.

"Yes you are, you filthy liar. Fess up or I'll go to your apartment when you're at work after school and write shit all over your guitar," I threatened.

JoJo gasped, drawing her arm back but I quickly scooted around the table as close as I could to Hailey.

"You wouldn't DARE touch my guitar. I should have never given you a spare key!"

"Well you did, and I know you can't miss another day of work at Vintage Records so, I'll do what I have to do. Now fess up, bitch," I said smugly.

JoJo and I stared each other down before she finally broke, sticking her tongue out at me. She loved me, she could never be truly mad at me.

"Tae has been with Yoongi the last two weeks. All of the guys have. Tae has been feeding me info, but I was told I was not allowed to tell you," she finally answered.

I gasped, moving back around to grab her by the arms. Finally SOMETHING.

"What did Tae said? What is going on? How is Yoongi? Does he miss me? Omg is he mad at me? What if he never forgives me," I said, finally feeling like I was going to cry again.

"First of all, calm the fuck down. I'm not allowed to speak about it because apparently Dongin is ready to carry out his threats that he made against you and your mom. Word apparently reached officials at the headquarters where Yoongi is working and Yoongi is being watched like a hawk. He actually has two men that follow him around – one in the morning and one at night – to keep an eye on him. Tae said they look menacing and both have the Kkangpae' gang gold star tattoos on their necks. I think Dongin chose them because they are a street gang so they dress in the regular clothes that our boys would wear," JoJo said.

"So Yoongi's brother is part of some South Korean gang then," Andrew asked.

"Or he must have some connection since Kkangpae' is international. I haven't seen many around here, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. If you didn't see their tat, then you would assume they are just every other guy," JoJo added.

"How do you know so much about them? Are YOU a secret gangster too," I asked, giving JoJo a sneaky side eye.

"If I were, I'd do more than cunt punch you. Don't ever talk about messing with my guitar again," JoJo teased.

I held my hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine. You win. I'm just glad I found something out about him. Just tell me if he's ok. Does he miss me?"

"He's okay. He's working hard to get back home to you, and yes he misses you. That's all I can say. Tae says he's told me too much as it is so I have to keep my mouth shut," JoJo replied.

"Okay okay fair enough. I'll drop it for now. Andrew – how do you like being part of the gang now? Feel like you've acclimated enough," I asked.

Andrew just gave me a heated look then sighed, slapping Hailey's hand away as it moved towards his ass again.

"If only you could get ahold of your feral Bestie here, I'd be set," he said.

This made us all laugh, and made Hailey cross her arms and pout.

"What ?! I'm trying to build up your self esteem. I helped you get a new wardrobe didn't I? And since you said you were thinking you were bi-curious about women now, I'm just trying to help there too. I like the tall, lanky boys."

"Like Joon," he shot back at her.

"Hey! We're not boyfriend girlfriend. I haven't heard from him in almost three weeks now ever since he started touring. He probably doesn't even remember me now," Hailey huffed.

I felt bad for her – I knew she had genuine feelings for Joon and for a short time there after his visited they seemed to get pretty close, even with the distance between them. Duty calls, however, and with him being a popular music artist we knew there would come a time where they would have to put things on hold.

JoJo sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose above her glasses.

"I'll check with Tae and see what is going on with him as well, okay," JoJo said to Hailey who squealed.

"Now – if you'll excuse me, I need to get to class early to work on a project. Are you still coming by to listen to the final version of my song before I finish it for our presentations this week," JoJo asked.

"I can stop by after my counseling appointment," I replied.

"Okay, girl. Good luck with it," she replied, giving us all a wave.

The bell rang a few minutes later, signalling the end of lunch and the start of yet another round of exciting (sarcasm) classes.

-------------------

It was later on that night when I drug myself out of my car and into my house. Therapy always drained me, and I had to tell JoJo I wasn't feeling up to stopping by. I promised her I'd listen to her song tomorrow during lunch.

When I got inside my mom was sitting on the couch watching a show on the tv. There was a bouquet of red, pink, and yellow roses on the table in front of her with the card sitting in her lap.

"Hey honey. How was therapy," she asked as I came inside.

I dropped my stuff on the floor near the door and plopped down on the couch beside her.

"It was okay. We've been really digging deep into my feelings about dad, and how it's affecting my life now with my relationship with Yoongi. Or the relationship I HAD with Yoongi."

My mom put her arm around me and put the card on my lap, patting my leg.

"You still have a relationship with Yoongi. Look at the card."

I quickly grabbed it and opened it, seeing unfamiliar handwriting. The words were his though:

"I'm sorry this is how I have to contact you, but, I'll do what I have to do since they are watching me. I love you and I miss you. I'll be home before you know it, and if you doubt – you're still my girl. You can't get rid of me that easy, Babygirl 😉"

- M.Y.

I clutched the card to my chest, feeling it swell with both love and longing. He forgave me and still loves me. He was coming back.

"Aww honey, don't cry. Why are you crying," my mom asked, pulling me to her.

I didn't know I WAS crying at first until I felt the saltiness hit my lips. Maybe it was a culmination of everything that has happened the past two weeks – the drama with Office Girl and then her sister, Yoongi leaving, and the memories I tried so hard to bury under lock and key about my father being forced back up. Either way – my heart lurched as I started to cry harder, thankful that I had my mom to cling to since Yoongi was so very far away from me.

----------------------------

By Friday I felt a lot better, and even had a bit of a pep in my step. I wore the fuzzy purple sweater that Yoongi loved with the shoulders cut out. I still remember when he bit me and gave me hickeys there. The memory made me smile.

I rounded the corner to my locker, glancing at Yoongi's as I did.

Like clockwork I was just about to slam my locker shut when Hailey bum-rushed me, almost knocking me over. Thankfully I had already drunk my coffee before I got in the building, or it would have been everywhere.

"What upppppppppppppppppppppppp bitch! Sorry I couldn't ride with you today. I had stuff to do. You'll thank me later," she said, brushing her curls out of her eyes.

"What did you do," I said to her – eyeing her.

She put her hands up in surrender and began to back away towards our first class.

"Only good things, only good things. Let's go girl, class awaits!"

I had to laugh at her exuberance. She was rarely this excited about class, and I had a feeling the day was going to go pretty good.

Our first set of classes went as expected and I ended up forgetting about what Hailey said. It wasn't until I got to my Mixed Media class some time later that I found out exactly what Hailey meant by only good things.

As soon as I entered the class the teacher brought me to the side, giving me a printout with a large red A+ at the top.

"I was informed by Min Yoongi, your partner for this assignment, that he was going to be out for the presentation so he said he would overnight a recording that you did of your song with him on piano. I must say – I was very impressed. I knew his level of talent on the piano based on his records from his previous school, but I had no idea you were such a good singer. You both received high marks, well done," my teacher said.

I took the paper and stared at it. Everything listed was near perfect scores, with just minor deductions for pacing and a couple of pitch issues on my part. I had planned to just wing it today and sing acapella, hoping to get the best score I could. 

"How did he do this? I mean, when did you hear from him," I asked.

"He called me yesterday afternoon at the beginning of lunch. He said he had some free time from his duties and was able to get away. I received the music recording this morning. I figured he wanted to make sure it got in on time, since he wouldn't be here tomorrow," my teacher replied.

"Did he say anything else," I asked. I was hoping Yoongi had left me some secret message.

"He didn't talk for long. It was noisy in the airport," he said.

Wait – what ?!

I grabbed my teachers arm to prevent him from yelling out at the class. "Wait! What did you just say? What airport noise?!"

"It sounded like he was at an airport when he called. I heard a call for boarding over the loudspeaker during our conversation," he added.

I let go of his arm, making my way down the row to my seat. I plopped down, my head spinning as I contemplated what he just said. If Yoongi was indeed at an airport yesterday afternoon, does that mean he would be showing up today? Or was he flying somewhere else? I had so many questions.

All I could say was that Yoongi worked in mysterious ways - even from far away. He had a way of orchestrating things that left my mind reeling. He truly was a genius - in more ways than one. 

I continued to let my mind race as I daydreamed about what it all could mean as the presentations started. It wasn't until the last presentation that I made myself get back to present. 

JoJo was up – and her song was just as good as yesterday when she performed it for me. I was so happy and proud to be happily taken by such an amazing performer and also friends with a self taught musician like JoJo. 

I had no idea what the future held for both of them in regards to their careers, but I had nothing but good feelings about things from here on out. Things were going to work out – they just had to. 

--------------------------------

Hey guys! So, here is a little filler chappy chap to kind of explain what happened after Thanksgiving was over and as December 2019 began. I thought about putting in a Thanksgiving dinner scene at Yoongi's house, but who needs a-hole Dongin and his dad puffing their chest any more than necessary? Certainly not me. I'm over it. I say - let's get on with the show and get Yoongi back home where he belongs! 

Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you All! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

B. By calicojeon

Fanfiction

2.9K 175 36
The new transfer student, Park Jimin, is in for a rough semester. ... The notoriously attractive Park Jimin - a new student at Seoul's local Universi...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
9.2K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...