Hues in Love (COMPLETE)

By ariksbell

"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ,"... More

I.into the unknown
II.onward home(?)
III.used and abused
IV.getting to know
V.the deal
VI.nightmare
VII.baby, it's cold
VIII. arrival
IX.first morn
X.the puppet master
XI.furthermore
XII.playing assistant
XIII.godforsaken woman
XIV.rock my world
XV.nightly swimming
XVI.lousy scheme
XVII.What I want to come home to
XVIII.taking her fishing
XIX.get out this instant
XXI.out of desperation
XXII.moving on
XXIII.virgins
XXIV. sealing the deal
XXV.where are you going?
XXVI.double surprises
epilogue

XX.torturing the saint

2K 142 19
By ariksbell

Agatha eyed Genesis as he crouched down in the ground, his sleeves rolled up to his chill elbows. Agatha simply stood beside him as he arranged the boxes of ales.

"What's tha-that for, Gen?" asked her, biting her inner lip, her sapphire eyes following as he pushed the box to the side, grunting.

Genesis lifted his head for a second, flashing a playful smile before saying, "Why, for good times, of course, dear,"

Arching her brow, "For good ti-times? How?"

"Let's just say these bottles hold the power to unleash your truest side even for a night," grinning, he shot back his attention to the bottles before him, humming.

Still confused, Agatha threw another question. "Like spirits, you mean?"

Genesis nodded slowly before knitting his brows, his head averted towards her, "Yes, precisely like spirits...how'd you know that? Have you ever tried one?"

Agatha quickly shook her head, her hands waving, "I worked in a diner pa-packed with drunkard workers and tourists, Gen."

"And no, I still ha-haven't tried one, how does it taste, by the way?" she added, bending down, sniffing despite knowing she won't smell much since it's all carefully sealed, causing Genesis to laugh.

"Oh, sweetheart, trust me, you wouldn't want to try. Once that pretty little tongue of yours tastes this, there's no going back," Genesis uttered, grunting once again, pushing the wooden box with his foot.

"It's that addi-addicting?"

Nodding, "Yes, sweetheart,"

Pausing for a moment, biting her lower lip, her eyes traveling across the numerous bottles of ales before her, "That's...inte-interesting,"

Agatha noticed how Genesis stacked a box filled with twelve bottles of ales in the different section when she asked him about it, he answered, "It's for Devon, sweetheart. I usually give him his part early since I don't want him knocking on my doorstep in the middle of the night,"

Genesis rosed from the ground, stretched for a second, Agatha eyeing him, her eyes alternating between him and the ales. Genesis must've noticed since he playfully squeezed her nose.

Bending, he held Devin's portion in his hands, his biceps flexing, "Wait here, I just need to put it in the doorway where Devon could easily see it,"

That left Agatha all alone with the massive number of ales. Agatha slumped down the ground, resting her head against her knees, her eyes glued to the ales.

For some reason, Agatha was indeed curious about what it tastes like. Tell you, back in Cedarburg, despite meeting numerous drunkards, never did it even cross her mind how they must've felt like.

With that frowning, she gazed and gazed to the ales, her curious blue eyes shifting from one bottle to another.

Before she knew it, her pale slender fingers encircled around the bottle, grunting as she opened it, then, without any second thoughts, chugged down the whole bottle, wincing at its awful taste.

How on earth do people find this addicting? She rather eats a cold soup for a year straight than drink another of this overrated ale.

Agatha just sat there on the wooden floor, empty bottle in her hand, frowning as she tried concentrating on the feeling it provides.

She must've been sitting very still for seconds for her mind began jumbling, it was as if she couldn't think straight.

When she wandered her eyes around the area, she realized everything was moving. When she tried to rise from the ground, Agatha stumbled, the back of her shoulders touching the ground, her eyes on the ceiling.

"Even the ceiling's mo-moving," she uttered, wincing, resting her arm on her forehead.

Agatha lifted her head a little when she heard soft footfalls behind her, wincing at the sudden ache in her head.

There, she saw Genesis crouching beside her, he stared at her, confused until his eyes took sight of an empty bottle beside her.

His eyes widening, he grabbed the bottle, waving it to her face, "sweetheart, you're not supposed to finish this in one drink," his voice filled with worry.

Agatha tried to sit, her elbow as her support, facing her, she let her other hand caress his cheek, "I a-am just having a good time, Ge-gen," she stammered, her eyes droopy, grinning.

Genesis shook his head, setting the empty bottle in the side, "Now you're drunk. Come, let's get you back inside," he said, as he circled his arms around her to help her stand up.

But Agatha remained hardheaded, playfully sticking her tongue on him, "I am not dry-drunk, you cra-crazy beautiful man. My name's Agatha Harris, not drunk,"

"I should've not let you alone here, dear," Genesis uttered when they finally managed to stand up, Agatha's arms dangling around him, his arm resting around her waist, steadying her.

"We-well, I like it here, Gen. With all these tasty ales, oh, they're so delicious, Gen. These should be our supper from now on," she said, her hands curling around his cheeks, her eyes staring at him wide-eyed.

Genesis let out a loud laugh at her suggestion, "We can't have ale as our supper, sweetheart, at least not every day," at his answer, Agatha seems disappointed, her shoulders slumping, pouting even as Genesis began dragging her inside the house.

"Oh, ye-yes we can, you just don't want some good time," still drunk, even as walking, Agatha rested her cheek to his chest.

Thank God Agatha was petite otherwise Genesis might struggle to bring her inside especially with the funny words she kept on blabbering.

"I'll think about it, sweetheart. For now, let's get you to sleep," his hand encircled around her waist, the other tucking her hair behind her ear, chuckling as she playfully rolled her eyes heavenwards.

"O-okay, I'll wait for your decision," she said, pouting, then paused.

The two of them were already in the staircase when Agatha said, "I've gi-given you enough time, sir. What's yo-your decision?"

Genesis threw his head back, chuckling, "Sweetie, I'll give you my decision tomorrow morning, how about that?" he said as he squeezed her nose.

"We be-better sleep now then,"

"Sure we do, sweetie,"

"I a-am so excited to drink ale for the re-rest of our lives, Gen,"

Twisting the doorknob, Genesis let out a sigh when they finally reached his bedchamber.

He almost tripped when Agatha jumped into the bed, escaping his grasps. Genesis sat in the bed, his eyes upon her, shaking his head yet chuckling.

Agatha's face was buried on the mattress, her hands sprayed above her. A moment later, she turned over, their eyes meeting.

Genesis takes in her sight, her unruly hair spreading around her, her rosy cheeks, her droopy eyes, her opened mouth. Suddenly, his fingers clenched the sheet.

He was cut from his thoughts when Agatha rested her head on his lap, surprising him. His fingers stroking her hair, their eyes meeting, smiling.

Her fingers traced his scars across his temple, causing him to shudder.

Genesis was about to tuck her to bed when she suddenly opened that pretty lips of her, saying, "I do wa-want to have babies with you,"

That took Genesis aback, he tucked her hair behind her ears again, his heart soaring, a grin appearing, pausing for a moment, "Let's get you all tucked in, sweetie,"

Instead, Agatha tightened her grip on his trousers, her other hand on his shirt, "But I really want to have your babies, Gen," she whined, struggling as Genesis' hand went around her nape and her waist, positioning her properly.

"Me too, sweetheart but sleep is what we need first, how about that,"

Still, Agatha remained hardheaded, "but you wa-want one, I do too then let's ma-make one," she uttered, giggling, her cheeks rosy.

Genesis slowly began peeling her shoes then her socks, her white ankles showing which Genesis pretended not to notice.

"We'll get to that, Sweetheart, trust me. For now, let's sleep first," he said, smoothening the blanket thus laying it over her up to her shoulders.

"But I want it no-now," she added, pouting, clenching the blanket, Genesis couldn't help himself once more, he laughed.

"How about we sleep first, sweetie. We could talk about that tomorrow,"

Agatha paused for a second. "Pro-promise?"

Genesis grinned, pinched her cheeks lightly, "I promise,"

With that, she closed her eyes. When Genesis lied beside her, his hands on top of his stomach, thinking Agatha was finally asleep, he let out a relieved sigh.

However, he thought wrong for a second later, she surprised him when her arms suddenly went around his, her bare legs tangling his, then, Genesis almost jumped in his position when she felt her tongue and lips on his earlobe, causing him to shudder.

"Sweetheart, you're making it hard for me to fulfill this six-month rule of yours," he groaned, his hands on her shoulder, stopping her for a second.

Frowning, she stopped, resting her chin on his chest, her eyes filled with playfulness, her eyes twinkling.

"We co-could just forget that, Gen," she said as she rubbed her cheek against his chest, smiling.

Genesis closed his eyes for a second, pausing, composing himself before he answered, "No, sweetheart. Trust me, you'll regret it tomorrow besides, you're drunk,"

Agatha rolled her eyes heavenwards, "I to-told you, I'm not drunk, I'm Agatha,"

Smiling, stroking her hair, "I'll keep that in mind, Agatha. Now, didn't I tell you to sleep?"

Pouting, Agatha returned her head to the pillow, her arms and legs still around him, bringing him great agony.

Genesis' a good man but he sure was not a saint. This obstacle sure is challenging. At least he now knows he shouldn't trust her with the ales.

Sweating, Genesis wiped his temples, letting out a soft sigh as Agatha tightened her embrace around him.

It was an hour later did Genesis manage to sleep for he was still in great agony, with all her soft touches around him which he pretended not to notice.

At midnight, Genesis was awakened by the feeling of wetness in his throat and ear. When he opened his eyes, his eyes widened at such a glorifying sight above him, for Agatha was on top of him, her legs trapping him, her body pressed against his body, his head between her arms, her fiery hair surrounding them both as she sucked and kissed his throat.

Instantly, he held her waist, stopping her, "What on earth are you doing, Agatha?"

Agatha did not even bother lifting her head from his neck, instead, she hardened her sucking, causing Genesis to groan in pleasure.

It went on like this for a minute, his eyes taking in the beautiful sight of her until he realized this was wrong because she was drunk, she was not in her right mind.

Hurriedly, despite how hard it is, Genesis' hands steadied her around her waist, and with that, with great force, he turned her over back to her position, her fingers clenching his shirt in the process.

When their eyes met, Genesis groaned when Agatha pouted and seconds later, her tongue darted over her lower lip.

Pulling his hair, he holds her cheek, "Honey, can we please just sleep?"

Slowly, still pouting, she nodded.

Sighing, he said, "No more kisses, okay?"

"But I ju-just want to have a baby, Gen,"

"And we'll have one in the future, sweetheart. Okay?"

Agatha nodded once more. "Okay,"

Just when he thought everything was settled, Agatha wrapped her arms once again around him, her leg draped on his hip, her chin on his shoulder. Genesis could feel her breath on him which he forced himself not to pay attention despite how hard it is.

"You're just-just so beautiful, Gen," she whispered, licking his earlobe once again, lightly biting it with her pearl-white teeth causing Genesis to grunt, his fingers clenching her soft nightgown, his eyes half-closing.

"You're more beautiful, sweetheart, now please sleep," but no, she did not stop licking his earlobe, if anything else, her tongue darted to his throat once more, all while her fingers stroke his chest, her leg draped across his hip, Genesis could feel her round boobs and bare legs pushing against him.

Genesis found his fingers stroking her hair, his body rigid, he knew he should not enjoy this but this is all too much. This is more than heaven.

Still, Genesis knew it's wrong, and so, he forced himself to hold both her cheeks, stopping her.

And dear, what he saw was truly heaven. Her swollen lips opened a bit, wet from her saliva, her eyes droopy yet plastered on his, as if confused, her cheeks crimson, her thin nightgown revealing her pale white skin.

"Sweetie, dear, I beg you, please, just please, no more of this for tonight, okay?" He pleaded, closing his eyes for a second, inhaling exhaling.

Genesis was aroused, that's for certain to the point he was near to trembling.

"For the love of God and every saint, sweetheart, just go to sleep," he added, groaning as he stared at her innocent flushed face.

Somehow, Agatha bit her lower lip, causing him to grunt but at least, she nodded and went back to her spot.

Thankfully, Agatha stayed to her word for nothing followed after that.

Although that night, Genesis cannot sleep because he pretended not to notice his hardness that was pressing against her thigh.

He gulped down when a moment later, she draped herself over her. Sighing, he just stroked her hair, calming himself and his stiffness.

How great would it be if he could just stroke himself even for a minute, just to sedate his overwhelming arousal but he shook his head, breathing out on her temple, forcing himself to sleep?

That morning, Agatha couldn't remember a thing, causing Genesis to let out a relieved sigh, saying she would never ever drink ale again.

-

Howdy?

I apologize for not updating sooner, my loves! I promise to update every now and then if my schedule is not hectic anymore.

Anyway, how are you, guys? And how are you liking the story so far? 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.6K 20
Sometimes being a mail order bride means uncovering secrets you'd rather leave hidden... Belle Reid ran away from her old life only to find her new o...
53.2K 2K 16
Tanisha just had the worst day of her life. She got fired on the spot and has to pay her overdue rent before her landlord keeps her out. Tanisha meet...
706K 27.6K 43
Emery needed a job she was only a few days away from losing her apartment... Silas needed a maid-a live in one. Someone to clean and cook for him... ...
222K 11.1K 25
To all readers old and new, this story will be soon taken down and re-written. Thanks for all the support. As soon as it is re-written, I will be s...