Forbidden Fruit

By Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... More

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And Jealousy
Cuddles and Betrayals
Stubborness and Fantasies
Denial and Pettiness
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
Pasts And Friends
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Ruts and Heat
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Lies and Luxury
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Lovers and Watching
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
Surprises and Ultrasounds
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Worry and Disrespect

6.5K 380 215
By Talexbabe

Alex's POV

My leg bounces in impatience as James and I wait for the rest of the Autumn Falls Committee to get here.

'Where the fuck is everyone? Chloe could be kneeling over and they're just lazying around?!' Tobias is freaking out internally, pacing through my mind with his nerves frayed and to be completely honest I'm no better.

Werewolves don't get sick unless you come in contact with raw silver, you're half human, or an omega like our Luna. Therefore many of us have never even had the common cold, so just the concept of Chloe being sick is fucking up my head big time. I don't even know how to treat a cut! How the hell am I supposed to help treat an illness?

     "Alex, I'm sure he's fine." James says, and I turn my head towards him with a scowl. "Don't give me that look, you forget Cody gets sick on occasion."

     I soften my feature apologetically. "What do I do James? What if it's not a Cold thingy and it's one of those things that doesn't want to go away like....like....Capricorn!" I say earnestly terrified out of my mind.

     James has the audacity to laugh in the face of my worry and it has Tobias growling. 'One of these days, I'm going to break Sloan's nails. Snarky bitch.'

     "Alex, do you mean Cancer?" He asks, voice full of amusement.

     "That too!" I exclaim, getting up from my chair to pace along the room. I travel the length of the table back and forth along the room, hands in my hair. I stop and lean my hands against the table as I stare James down, my brows heavily creased. "Why would he make me come here?"

     "Maybe because you're a fussy old lady who would be too scared to let Chloe breath? I don't know just shooting ideas out there." James says looking at me in disbelief.

     I groan in annoyance as I continue my pacing and look at the clock. No one is supposed to be here for another five minutes but would it kill them to get somewhere early for once. "I was not being fussy." I grumble at my best friend and he scoffs immediately.

     "You had a two minute conversation with Cody about all the stuff he needs to do and if he throws up to call the cops. That's fucking fussy."

     'You know, sometimes I wonder just how far my foot could fit up his ass.' Toby snarls, on the same impatient rampage as I am. 'I won't believe he's okay until he's cumming around my cock with tears down his face, other wise he must be sick.' He comments with a chuckle, getting off course of the matter at hand.

     'You realize he doesn't have to have sex to be okay right? He's more than that.' I say, immediately defending Chloe and ignoring every other bullshit comment that James is making out of his stupid mouth.

     'Of course I know that Alex. I wasn't the one that offered to fuck him during our first real meeting.' He says with a roll of his eyes. 'But it would be nice to fuck my Mate too.'

     I cringe at his words. He's only had the one time with Chloe and he's right, he deserves time too, and of course I should be the last one to chastise him about wanting to fuck our Mate.

     'Fine. I'll talk to Chloe about it.' I repent teeth gritted. My pacing and conversation come to a halt when the door to the meeting room finally flies open. I turn my head and breath a sigh of relief when the rest of the committee comes into the room together.

     I round the table with haste and settle back in my seat into the right side of the long table next to James at the end. Once everyone is in their seats, smiling and joking much to my annoyance, he starts the meeting.

     "Good morning, everyone." He greets, his regular calm tone gone now replaced with a professional open one that I've grown used to over the years. "Today we're going to discuss our budget, jobs and other things that you all have brought to my attention."

     The others mumble their agreement as they settle down, turning their open faces towards their leader, nodding respectfully.

"First order of business is our budget. Our pack is very blessed money wise, but not everyone is as lucky." He says seriously, and though I can hardly focus at the amount of fear and stress coming from Tobias and I, I still can't help the feeling of pride that swells in my chest. " With this, I vouch we help our sisters, the Winter Moon pack, build their school. Educating the next wave of youth is important, as is helping family. So I hope to expand our resources and help them grow in a way that will benefit them all." He explains smoothly before opening up the floor to the other committee members.

     The first to speak is Kelly a teacher from our integrated school on the pack's territory line, open to everyone. "That's a great idea and a very noble cause, but why would we risk our resources for another pack?" She asks getting a few nods from others in agreement.

     "Do you remember two years ago, when Cody was in trouble?" James asks, ever calm and collected even in the face of someone opposing him. The amazing thing about this is that this Committee isn't necessary, nor needed. Most Alphas make executive decisions for their pack, whether they like it or not, but always ahead of his time, James makes sure that his pack members are knowing and comfortable of any decision being made. A fact that some of these annoying fuckers forget.

     "Of course, Alpha, it was a very frightening time." Kelly concedes, bowing her head in respect.

     James nods his head in acknowledgment before he continues. "It was the Winter Moon warriors that sent us their special forces that helped me find Cody that year, if you recall."

     "Yes, I remember." She asks skeptically as if confused where the conversation is going.

     "Why did they sent their troops and resources to help save another Pack's Luna?" He asks, ever patient and ever calm as he explains himself to the other members. I watch in awe at the strength in his voice and the complete control he has over his emotions. "They didn't have to but they did out of respect for my pack, and for me. They are our sister pack and therefore family and it would be selfish to hold on to extra resources that we don't need that others do." He says smoothly and there's no more argument on the subject. He scribbled down some notes before he continues, looking at me with a stressed out look that only I can read, until his eyes light up randomly.

     'Oh no. I remember that look.' I tell Tobias, suddenly very wary of my best friend who's Alpha at the moment.

     'We're not going to like what happens next. He's deflecting the meeting, fuck.' He agreed in a mild panic.

     'We just can't catch a break today.' I complain right as James opens his mouth to speak.

     He claps his hands in excitement with a big smile I hate to see. Ugly bastard. "Moving on to lighter news, I have a very important announcement to make!" He says cheerily gesturing to me. The others turn their heads towards me with expectant looks, but I stay silent refusing to start this conversation with this group of imbeciles.

     If they can't realize the importance of helping our sisters build a school for our kids, then I can already see exactly where this conversation is going. And this room looks way too pretty for them to say some stupid ass shit to me about my Mate. I turn my head to James and I give him a look that only he will understand, eyes slightly narrowed, lips thinned and a fake smile on my face, and of course the smug son of a bitch ignores it with a happy smile.

     "Alex found his Mate!" He announces and there's a collective gasps that sounds along the table. All except for one, a middle aged white man with perfect teeth and a slight disgusted look on his face. Ahh shit. Here we go. I internally groan, knowing already what he has to say.

     'Don't shut him up. Let him talk his shit for a little minute so I have every right and reason to bite his head off.' Tobias snarls, pacing in my mind with his canines showing threateningly. My hair stands on end in preparation, bristling at the disgusted look David is giving me.

     "Yes." He starts, his elbows coming to rest on the table. "I've heard about you're so called....Mate." I keep calm and turn my body towards him with a fake smile plastered on my face.

     "Beautiful isn't he?" I ask, one hand balled into a fist on my lap, the other laid flat on the table.

     "Well, I'm sure with him being a used Incubus, he has to be." He agrees, and my nose twitches, James beside me taking in a sharp breath of regret. Pussy.

     "Oh no his beauty is all his. He's such a sweetheart too." I tell him, voice light as I can make it.

      "Let's cut you the chase, Alex-"

       "Whatever you're about to say next I would choose your words wisely, and remember that our Goddess above chooses who is the best for all of us." James says calmly but I know he's nervous as he shifts in his chair, ever the mediator.

      "No, no James let him continue." I say, leaning forward with both elbows in the table, fingers laced beneath my chin.

     David shuffles a bit before he continues whatever shit he was spewing from his mouth. "All I'm saying is, what kind of example do we set for our pack and kids by having a Incubus as our Lux." The room goes silent after his words fall from his mouth and I feel my body taunt and Tobias is shoving at the barrier growling to tear the disrespectful little shit apart.

     "The example, Mr.David, is that we aren't ignorant, bigoted, cocky, judgement assholes that go against the divine word. The Goddess made Chloe for me and he is perfect in a way you will never be." I begin, laying my hands flat on the table in an effort to calm down. Out of my  peripheral vision, I see the wolves around him, sliding their chairs away from David but the amount of fucks I'm ready to give is less than zero.

     "No, you're teaching our people that being a used filthy whore is okay. And if you're so horny to demean yourself to accepting such a paring just go to a human brothel." His smug ugly face is the last clear thing I see before Tobias and I launch ourself across the fucking table.

~~~~~~
#FuckDavid2020 Disrespectful ass bitch talking about Chloe like that. I'm mad that James put him in that position but I'm so proud of Toby and Alex handling the situation with Class.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Where is your family from?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 42.3K 54
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 8| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Eris paid the ultimate price. Her unconditional love...
Babygirl By AJ

General Fiction

1.1M 17.4K 14
Kida-Rose was just your average everyday girl, living a simple life. She was a college student by day and worked in a quaint cafe by night. When she...
7.1K 397 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...