My Man is a Mafia (Jikook/Koo...

jikooknologist

Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him... Еще

Chapter 1: The White Swan
Chapter 2: Help Me
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 5: Rights
Chapter 6: Why?
Chapter 7: Suffer
Chapter 8: Past
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: Kiss me
Chapter 11: Happy? Birthday
Chapter 12: Feelings
Chapter 13: Broken Feelings
Chapter 14: Forgiveness
Chapter 15: Trust
Chapter 16: Make You Mine
Chapter 17: Love (M)
Chapter 18: Truth
Chapter 19: Betrayal
Chapter 20: Forgiveness
Chapter 21: Decisions
Chapter 22: Between Us
Take Time to Read This
The Wait is Over

Chapter 4: Fear

16.5K 687 176
jikooknologist

JIMIN'S POV

" wow Jin hyung this taste so good "

" you like it? " I smiled at him and nod to answer his question

" Does your bruises still hurts? "

Two days had passed already and no one came here again. Even this place is very dark Jin hyung still stays with me and when it's already evening he insist to stay with me because he said he will protect me if anyone tries to hurt me.

" It still hurt a little but I can bear it "

" I feel sorry for you "

" It's okay hyung it's my fault anyway but....can I ask you something? "

" sure what is it? "

" Why that man looks so mad at me?  I don't even know him "

" You mean Jungkook?  I'm not in the right position to tell you "

Jungkook will hurt Jin hyung if he says something to me so I didn't bother to ask him again. He is like a child of evil.

I just continue eating the broth dumpling until Jin hyung gave me a picture from his wallet. It's a group photo.

" They are the people who works for Jungkook right? "

" Actually we are all friends. This one is Hoseok the vitamin of the group. A sunshine that always brings the fun. This is Namjoon, he is a total genius. He's good at everything but not at the things that we use he might end up breaking it. This one is Yoongi he might look cold but he is really soft inside he just don't like showing it and he's a sleepy head. Lastly is Jungkook, he is the youngest and the silliest person I've ever met. On every little thing he do he never failed to make us smile "

I look at hyung while he's telling me everything and I can see how sad he is . In his story they are like a group who always had the best time in their life but in reality they are really the opposite.

" This is 5 years ago until one day Jungkook becomes the heir of his father's position, a mafia and as a hyung we all promised that we will always stay by his side because we know that he needs us even he denies it. "

I got amused by his words Jungkook is special to them, he's very lucky unlike me I don't have anyone.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

" Boss Mr. Woobin is waiting for you at the living room " the name caught my attention making me to smile

I stop what I'm doing in my office and go straight downstairs to see him.

" Hyung? When did you return from states? "

" A month ago but I can't come here due to my schedule "

" Are you staying for good? "

" I think so " His answer made me smile

" That's good, you can stay here hyung " he laughed at me and pat my head

" I can't I still have lots of schedule. I just came here to visit my favorite brother "

Since I became the new leader of mafia, Woobin hyung is always there to guide me. My dad's right hand is his father that's why we also got close. He is like a real brother to me.

" How was the plan anyway? Did you get any information about Mr. Park? "

" We can't still see him but I got the key to make him show his face "

WOOBIN'S POV

We are on our way to a cellar and he tells me that they got the son of Mr. Park.  Mr. Park is also a mafia together with my dad and Jungkook's father. Lots of people feared them and they are called The Trio Killer until Mr. Park broke their bond.

When Jungkook opened the door I scan the place, it still look the same full of bloods and very dark until one person caught my attention. I walk near to him and I am right

" Jimin? " He look shocked while I was removing a handkerchief on his mouth and untie him.

" Hyung what are you doing? " I hear Jungkook said but I didn't gave him my attention

" You-..You know him? You're one of them?  Don't hurt me please " Jimin tried to escape from my hand shuddering

" Don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you "

I bring him with me to the living room still ignoring Jungkook's presence.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I just keep on looking at them from the distance and it's clear that hyung cares for him. I heard hyung called him by his name, Is it Jimin?  How did they know each other?

" How did you get these bruises?  Did they hurt you here?  "

" No. They are actually taking good care of me especially Jin hyung "

" You gotta be kidding me "

What is he talking about? He can just say that I punched him. Does he think lying would make me free him?  He's insane

" I am telling the truth. I got this yesterday. I fell on the chair. "

Damn him,  he's trying to be a good boy in front of hyung.
I get tired hearing his lies and just decided to go to my office. I was about to close the door when Woobin hyung got inside.

" I will bring him with me " I looked at him in disbelief

" You can't do that hyung "

" Are you even sure that he is Mr. Park's son? "

" of course! My men never gave me false information "

" You're hurting him " 

Why is he protecting that boy so much?

" Because his father killed my mom. He will pay for it. "

" Jungkook enough! "

" WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM?!! " he got shocked when I raised my voice to him

We've been together for so long and this is the first time I raised my voice to him.

" Fine if you don't want me to take him then don't make him stay in that place again. "

" Why would I do that? I hate him hyung I HATE HIM "

" BECAUSE I SAID SO! "

He left me stunned in my position. Why is he acting like that suddenly? Does that boy is more important than me now?

°°°•••°°°

It's already midnight and this is my seventh bottle of beer now. I wanna get drunk and forget what happened a while ago. Is there something going on with them? He's not the Woobin hyung I know. My hyung is always on my side.

I tried to walk upstairs and went straight to a room. Just like what hyung says I gave Jimin a room even I don't want to.  Woobin hyung is a man of his words and if I disobey him he will do what he said at my office.

I can't let hyung have him, I'm not done with him yet. He still needs to suffer

I open the door making him to suddenly sit after he saw me.

" J-Jungkook?  W-what are you doing here? "

I got satisfied seeing him like that. Afraid, trembling and miserable. It is so pleasing that I want to hurt him more.

" That's right you should be scared because I am your DEATH "

" Why are you doing this to me? " a tear escape from his eyes. Does he think I will pity him? 

" You wanna know why I'm doing this to you? Fine I'll let you know "

I pushed him at the floor and punch him as long as I wanted. I didn't stop until I was satisfied again.

" YOU'RE FATHER IS A TRAITOR " even though I punched him many times my anger didn't fade, even just a bit

" H-how did you know my father? " his body is trembling

" YOU'RE FATHER KILLED MY MOM!! "

JIMIN'S POV

What?  No that's not true my appa can't do that. He will never do that.

" No!  My father is not a killer. HE'S NOT LIKE YOU!  " he punched me again after saying my sentence

" You don't know your father. He's just like me. He has killed lots of people before. He's also a mafia together with my dad but he sabotage them. HE KILLED MY MOM!!  "

What?  A mafia?  No. My father is not a mafia. He has a decent work before.

After he said those words he punched me once again. He is drunk so I'm letting him punch me. I don't care about myself I'm doing this for Jin hyung. He is the only one who cares for me. For the first time in my life I felt that someone really cares about me and I know how much Jungkook worth to him.

" You were not there at that time. You're not the one who witnessed his mom showered in her own blood "

" M-my father can't do that " I was struggling to speak but he just punched me again

" Tell me where he is "

" I-I don't know "

" LIAR!! TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!! " his eyes is full of anger, he raised his hand again ready to punch me

I didn't say any words and just waited for him to punch me again but I felt that he released me until I saw him sitting on the bed, sobbing.

" Just tell me where he is, I want justice for my mother " he's not showing his face but I can hear through his voice that he is crying

Even my whole body hurts I still try to walk and tried to sit beside him. I was about to touch him but he stopped me.

" Don't touch me. If you won't tell me where he is then you must pay for him. I'll never let you leave this hell. I will kill you Park Jimin. I WILL KILL YOU "

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.7K 891 16
The story revolves around two powerful mafia families. Jeon Jungkook is known for his ruthless nature and is the CEO of the popular industry 'Jeon te...
276K 6.3K 16
«𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞» Kang y/n a leader of the Mafia group Blackard, a woman who can defend herself, every boy mafia leader likes her, she is also a doc...
535K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
53.5K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...