Making you mine [ Jensoo ]

Od jichunim

"I never said that winning you all over again was an easy task. It's a challenge I'm willing to take, Kim." ... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 [🔞]
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 [🔞]
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue 2
A/N

Epilogue 1

1.5K 50 7
Od jichunim

Our POV

Loud cheers and fallen trenchers surrounded the entire gymnasium of YG HIGH as the graduates of Batch 2020 exited the place with wide and triumphant smiles.

The congratulatory party will be held later on in the Kim's household - Jennie's place - to celebrate the seniors' last night of college life and just go crazy for tonight or that's what Mr. Kim said. The Kim family decided to invite the entire batch, and maybe some juniors as well, so that no one would feel sad right after the graduation day.

"See you later, yes, peeps?" Mrs. Kim smiled widely at the youngsters before her including her daughter and her soon-to-be daughter-in-law or that's what she calls Jisoo. Just to be sure y'know.

"No worries at all, Mrs. Ki-. I mean, Mom. We'll be there before you even know it." Jisoo caught herself before she could even slip her tongue earning a light chuckle from the mother of her girlfriend.

"That's good then." Mr. Kim's statement was heard even from inside of his car. His wife soon entered after him and they both took off leaving the seniors - especially Jisoo - relaxed. The pressure of the older couple sure got to their nerves.

Jennie turned around to face her friends that have been a part in her life. They didn't do anything to be pointed out really but Jennie was just thankful for them being there.

"You guys better not miss the party or I swear, my parents will haunt all of you." She didn't mean it seriously but I guess her batch mates took it too seriously because now they were saluting like some soldiers to their captain. That elicited a giggle from both Jennie and her girlfriend who was back hugging her possessively.

"We'll absolutely be there, Kim. See you there then." Little by little, everyone all left, leaving Jisoo and Jennie alone in the parking lot, to get some rest and get ready for the party tonight.

Jennie soon turned around to face Jisoo and cupped her cheeks right after. She looked at the raven lovingly before giving her a peck on the lips but someone had other plans and vacuumed, like literally, her lips inside theirs.

Tongues soon then collided with each other. Tasting the other as desperately as possible. Both had to control themselves during the entire day because someone just had to tease the other right before the ceremony started.

Jisoo's Lambo wasn't that far from where they were standing at - more like five steps away - so the raven decided to carry her Jennie there and the brunette soon reacted before she wrapped her legs tightly onto her girlfriend's waist. Jisoo securely supported their weights together until Jennie's back has had contact with the car's front. Their lips were still intact as ever.

Jisoo laid her girlfriend carefully onto the hood of her car. Not caring if a dent would form on it because they're weight was joined altogether. Jisoo climbed on top of Jennie just as the brunette wrapped her arms around the raven's neck.

From that time on, they didn't even know what air is anymore. They needed it and yet they ignored the fact that they'll die kissing each other if they go on. That doesn't sound so bad though.

But they still had to live so hesitantly, they parted away. Catching their breaths heavily and hastily. Not wanting to take any longer to kiss - eat - each other.

"J-Jis." Jennie spoke in between breaths. Wiping the saliva string that formed in between them away.

"Yes?" Jisoo replied. Her voice husky and urgent, eyes dark and wanting, lips red and alluring, aura lustful and sexy, and Jisoo being one hell of a snack.

Jennie really wanted to have Jisoo now but not here. Nope. That'll be a memorable sight for whoever sees them making out right after a graduation ceremony and in broad daylight.

Seriously, Jisoo has to control her hormones sometimes.

"Not here. Someone might see us." Jennie whined. Urgency evident on her tone.

She was about to push Jisoo away when the raven caught her wrist and pushed her down again, locking the brunette with her legs and body.

"And so?" Jisoo smirked and it did not help Jennie's condition whatsoever. In fact, it was making it much more worse. Her fantasies were getting very very dirty.

"Jisoo." Jennie sternly said.

"What? You scared to be seen?Or is it because we're still in our graduation gown? I can take those off for you. Or even so, your entire clothing." She licked her lips sexily and that's when Jennie lost it. She has lost to Kim Jisoo once again.

"I really hate you." She growled at her girlfriend but the latter just laughed before inching her face onto Jennie's making the younger girl gulp.

"Do you? Because your expression right now is only telling me to fuck you right here right now." Jisoo purposefully and seductively crawled her eyes down onto the brunette's lips then to her-

"Yah! Stop being a pervert!" I
The younger girl pushed her girlfriend away and luckily, the older girl complied with her this time. That's such a relief for Jennie but now, she was frustrated over the decision that she made of not continuing this.

Jisoo got off her flushed girlfriend and stood up. Patting some parts of her wrinkled gown then helping Jennie up. The younger girl shot her a glare which the latter only shrugged off.

Jisoo slowly took off her gown revealing herself only in a white tank top and some ripped jeans. But with that outfit alone, Jennie still couldn't help herself but stare and maybe, drool over her hot girlfriend.

"Enjoying?" Jennie looked up to meet her girlfriend's smirking face and that has frustrated her to the core. She could never win against her girlfriend. She was too whipped for her own liking.

"Shut up." She mumbled while her cheeks puffed up making her so cute that Jisoo couldn't resist but hug her and kiss her cheeks multiple times.

"Your so cute." Jisoo mumbled onto Jennie's cheek and bit it just so the brunette could get mad at her. She likes it that Jennie gets mad. She's sexy that way.

"Stop hugging me. I still have to take this thick gown off. It's annoying and hot." Jennie whined.

Jisoo obliged only because she wants to see Jennie taking the gown off. She seriously has an issue of Jennie taking off her clothes. A fetish perhaps?

And just as expected, Jennie never disappoints. The girl be slayin' all the clothes she wears though. A black mini-ripped crop top partnered with some denim shorts that were too short for Jisoo's liking was exposed under the sun as Jennie has finished taking off the gown. Was she being punished?

Jennie wasn't lying that it was hot because now, Jisoo was feeling it under her skin. Not that she wasn't hot awhile ago from their make out session but Jennie doing this so slowly was torturous for her. She was indeed being punished.

"Enjoying?" Jennie mocked with the same smirk and tone as Jisoo has shown awhile ago.

"Unlike you, I am enjoying."

That earned a laugh from her lover making Jisoo smile lovingly at Jennie.

"Let's hurry up and take some rest. We still have to party later anyways." Jennie tapped Jisoo's nose making the latter scrunch it up cutely.

Jennie folded her gown and Jisoo just crumpled it into a ball before they just threw it on the backseat of Jisoo's car. They both entered their seats at the same time then buckled their seatbelts.

But before Jisoo turned the ignition on, she asked her girlfriend,

"Lisa filmed us, didn't she?" A knowing smirk forming on her heart shaped lips.

"She was too obvious. Obviously, she did film us. Was she thinking of it as a blackmail?" Jennie could only roll her eyes then slumped herself on her seat.

"No worries. I got tons right here." Jisoo fished out her phone from her pocket then gave it to Jennie so that her girlfriend would have some amusement on the way to their house.

Yup, they're now living with each other. They decided to do so because Jennie was being too clingy again.

"Chu."

"Hm?" Jisoo hummed as she drove off the parking lot of their school.

Jennie took one last glance of their school. Letting all their happy, sad, painful, and chaotic memories roam freely in her mind. She sighed softly before turning to her girlfriend and saying,

"I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. And you?" Jisoo smiled at her and took her hand before kissing it softly.

"And you?"

They both got into a fit of giggles because of their silly English exchange.

"I love you, Jendeuk."

"I know."

...

• I should've put a warning, right? •

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
13.5K 229 22
We all know my hero academia, with the quirks and everything but what if riders existed as well? Yaku L/n had always admired Heroes and Kamen riders...
9.3K 253 4
"ခ်စ္လားကိုယ့္ကို" "ခ်စ္တယ္ JEON ထာဝရထက္တစ္ရက္ပိုတယ္ဆိုရင္ေတာင္ အဲ့တစ္ရက္မွာ JEON ကိုပဲခ်စ္သြားမွာ" Start Date: 25.1.2019
14.9K 650 16
"Rosé," she breathes into her ear, and Rosé's hands wrap around her waist, dipping low enough that they're just above her ass. "You're right," Jisoo...