PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

forty

29.6K 763 493
By BelleAyer

I shuffle in my position, feeling a blanket be placed on me gently. I was balled up on one of the couches in the study at the boarding house. Not the most comfy spot I could've been placed but it was definitely an upgrade from Stefan's boney ass shoulder.

"Why don't we bring Scarlett? She's human, Nik. She can go into the cave."

"Take the man and get the stake, Rebekah. Now."

I hear a huff and foot steps before a door closes. I allow my eyes to flutter open and I sit up from my position.

My eyes drift to the two men in the room who had been staring.

"Thought you'd never wake up." Stefan says, pouring a glass of what looked like bourbon- of course. I rub my eyes and examine my surroundings, still kinda confused.

"Wheres Ric?" I ask, realizing we were no longer in the creepy dungeon and Ric was no where to be found.

"On his way to get the last stake, with Rebekah." I let out a small sigh of relief- at least that was out of the way.

My eyes flicker to the other man in the room only for a moment before they are on the window. It was pitch black. Guess I was passed out for a bit. Evil Alaric must be shy, I mean it took him like 8 hours to fucking show up.

"When did he get here?" I say, slightly in annoyance as I look to the hybrid who only smirks down at me.

"I've been here most of the day, didn't wanna interrupt you two though. Seemed so comfortable all snuggled up together." He says, his smirk disappearing towards the end of his explanation. He was back on his bullshit.

Me and Stefan exchange glances. Mine is more of annoyance and his is amusement.

"So I'm guessing he still has an attitude?" I ask again towards Stefan. I knew this was probably pissing Klaus off.

"I know about the little mission to Denver. They failed. Not that that's news anymore." Klaus speaks making me furrow my eyebrows. I was still low-key drowsy from the nap.

"What'd I miss?"

"Kol killed Mary." Stefan grunts in annoyance before his eyes flicker to Klaus.

Mary turned Rose, who turned Katherine, hence starting my friends bloodline. Since Mary is dead I guess we will not be figuring out who turned her anytime soon.

"So, what are you gonna do now, Klaus? You gonna kill me?" My eyes are also back on the curly haired hybrid who only smirks slightly before taking a seat.

"I haven't actually decided yet." He says nonchalantly as I watch with not much emotion. This man loved his empty threats.

"Aww, sure you have. See you've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it, but yet you haven't. Which means you don't want to." Stefan says confidently.

Why was everything so dramatic when these two talked. They were like a bickering couple- a bit more violent though.

"You know something, you're right. I should have staked you the night you laid your hands on-" He stops his sentence, as if finishing it would only anger him. I see his fist clench tightly before he speaks again, keeping his hard gaze on Stefan.

"You see, I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back, the one who knows not to overstep his boundaries like you have done so many times before." Klaus speaks, and they both have some sort of staring battle.

"Well I'll leave you two lovers figure that out, I'm going home to sleep on something that doesn't smell like old people and dust." I mutter the last part in disgust before standing from the ancient couch and going to grab my book bag.

"Need a ride?" Stefan asks making me wave him off.

"I don't think I can be around either of you for another ten minutes. No offense." I say with a half smile, and slinging one strap over my shoulder.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"I can manage. Let me know if you need the extra white oak stake."  I say in faux seriousness. Klaus's paranoid ass looks as if he were about to literally snap my neck. Kinky.

"Kidding." I say with an amused smile. Both of the men don't look very impressed with my joke.

"Goodnight, Scar." Stefan sighs, signaling that I should probably leave before I annoy them too much and they eat my heart- or whatever vampires do in their free time.

"Night. Try not to kill each other without me around...again."

Thankfully after leaving the boarding house I was able to go straight home, get caught up by Elena and Jeremy and then immediately go to bed.

Unfortunately I still had some decade dance duties, thanks to Caroline. Waking up so early in the morning is never ideal, but I pulled through obviously. I would've never heard the end of it if I didn't show.

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asks, examining her clipboard and me and Elena walk beside her, waiting for something to be pointed out and corrected.

"I just...I wish there was something I could do." Elena trails off before picking up a chandelier. How did our school afford this shit honestly.

"Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrousity she should have shown up to do it herself." She grabs the chandelier from Elena and shoves it into the hands of a student passing by. Thank god because I wasn't gonna hang that thing up.

We end up approaching Matt and Jeremy who had been on a big ass latter, hanging up stars on the ceiling.

"What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down." Caroline snaps, making the boys exchange looks of amusement.

"Trickle, duh!" Matt exclaims as we turn away, following Caroline. When Caroline was in charge she took it really seriously- which wasn't too bad of course. She was good at what she did and it was slightly amusing to watch.

"Look at them all bromancy." She says with a small smile.

"Yeah I asked Matt to get him his old job back at the grill." Elena speaks. I forgot he got fired so long ago. That explains his constant lounging around the house.

"That was nice of him."

"Jeremy has seemed a lot more stressed. I would include Scarlett in that statement but..." Elena trails off and looks to me. I roll my eyes.

"You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?" My eyes widen and I scrunch my nose up in disgust. I guess it was a treat not going to Denver anyways.

"Eww seriously?" I speak up, making Elena snap her eyes to Caroline who was only laughing.

"I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it."

"Aww, what are friends for? So who are you two bringing to the dance?" Caroline asks, adjusting one of the boas that were hanging around.

Uhm when were we supposed to get dates.

"What do you mean? I thought you, Bonnie, Scar and I were going as girl dates." Elena says making me nod in agreement. I guess I could slip Rebekah into that girl date...

"Hm, Bonnie has a date. And I'm obviously going with Tyler." I hope she wasn't referring to Bonnies weird step brother thing.

"Isn't Tyler off...breaking his bones in the Forbes jail cell..?" I trail off awkwardly. Never thought I'd have to say that in a sentence.

"I wouldn't let him miss the dance. It would be too suspicious if he did anyways. Klaus would catch on." I release a small 'ooh' before Elena speaks.

"When did Bonnie get a date?"

"Jamie called and wanted to see her so she asked him." Well then... not weird at all.

I guess I don't have room to talk. I have kissed the psychopath who has literally only brought misery to my friends and family. I will keep my opinion to myself!

"So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?" Carolines voice snaps me out of my thoughts. Thankfully she wasn't talking to me, but to my older sister.

"I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother." Elena exclaims making me purse my lips in thought.

Yeah that would be pretty weird.

"All the more reason! Look you're supposed to be figuring out what you want, that's what Stefan wanted you to do, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"But nothing! I've watched The Bachelor, okay? Fair is fair. It is Stefan's turn."

"So are they just gonna pass her around? Like brother husbands?" I grimace slightly at the thought. It's not incest but its close enough for me to be grossed the fuck out.

In my opinion, Elena needs to drop the two or pick one. Stringing them along isn't really benefiting anyone but her.

"Definitely not, thats disgusting. Stefan is her epic love, and I won't let her ruin that without a fight." Caroline says, crossing her arms.

"Thanks for that very unbiased opinion...I'll ask him." Caroline grins at the response before looking to me.

"Now we have to find you a date."

A/N

Someone asked for longer chapts so here are some! Hope ur enjoying- and im updating a lot lol.

Question: I think some plot twists can seem corny- and last minute. I have one in mind that would tie some loose ends with Scarlett's dad/possible family. Would that just be too much? It would give her a solid reason to go to New Orleans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 17 6
Mikaelson OC x OC
312K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
180K 1.3K 22
Tittle says it all I'm gonna make characters so message me with ideas and names (BxG) (BxB) (GxG) (Threesomes) (Imagines)
12.4K 702 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...