Falling hard for you.

By tiana_greeff

Faith is Bella twin sister.What will happen when Bella drags her alone to Jacob houses.What will happen when... More

Faith Swan
Faith's room
author note
Wolf is out of the bag
Friends again
time with the pack
PLEASE NOTE
The imprint talk
Cullens are back
new threat or friend
You are my world
Graduation Present
Army on it's way
Battlefield
Family Time
New Member
Bellas Wedding
Positive!
Telling The Pack
Bella Back With Trouble
Tick and Thin
Paul is my home
Jacob imprinted on Bella's baby
Tuxes hunting and Jacob pack returns home
Wedding bells
Big news and baby room
Not one but two
Braxton Hicks contractions Mrs Lahote
Parents
Christmas time and gift giving
Final battle
They were meant to be
Author here

Birth

3.2K 51 5
By tiana_greeff

No one pov 

After Faith 'false' Labor three weeks ago Paul kept an eye on her, because Dr Grey told him that with her due that is suppose to be in two weeks. But can me any day because she is caring twins. So Paul not only helped her he also made sure she is never alone, where she is with Emily at the pack house, of Kim visiting her or even Seth staying with  her when he is not patrol and Paul is. 

Paul pov

I got home from my patrol to find Seth and Faith sleeping on the couch, what made me smile is that Seth was sleeping with his head close to Faith stomach, while she is sitting and sleeping.I came closer and kissed her forehead making her shift in her sleep and slowly opening her eyes "Hi..." She whispered to me and it made me smile "Hi... how you feeling?" I asked making her smile at me."They stopped moving... I feel like before this week is over we will meet them." she said making me smile, I kneel in front of her and rubbed her belly. "How was your day o resting with Seth?" I asked looking up at her. "Fine... we played scrabble and Seth make me some tea, we watched movies and then took a nap" She said looking at a sleepy Seth next to her. "I missed you" she said looking at me again. I smiled and leaned up to kiss her lips "That makes two of us" I said kissing her lips once more. She smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away when Seth moved closer to her belly. 

Faith pov 

I felt my babies move when Paul kept his hand on my belly, it made me smile that they know he is here and protecting us. I looked down at Seth, he was so sweet the entire day. " Faith, did you every thought of of of the pack members that may imprint on our pups?" Paul asked sitting on the couch arm.  I looked at Seth sleeping, I moved my hand to run through his hair, before answering my wolf "I have a feeling yes, but I don't want to gins it. And If someone does,I would be happy knowing he or she is protected by a pack member. Just like you are protecting all three of us." I said smiling at Paul who was smiling down at me."What do you think and feel about it?" I asked. "Well I will probably be mad at first,but then I would get over it knowing that our babies will be safe and happy" He said making me  giggle. "hmm" Seth said in his sleep, I looked down and saw him moving his hand to my belly "Safe" he whispered in his sleep making me smile at him "Seth sweetie wake up" I said making him move and soon he opened his eyes looking up at me and Paul "Oo, you are home!" he said looking at Paul. "Hey kid, yeah I am home. So that mean you can go home, Leah said your mom is making your favorite" Paul said and before I could say bye Seth is out the door and yelling bye at us. I giggled at this and soon placed my had on my belly when I felt a small pain "Ouch" I said holding my belly "Love??" Paul said standing up "Don't worry my wolf I think it was one of the babies kicking. Go lose the door" I said making him nod and go to close the front door. I smiled and held my hand out for him to take, when he was back at my side. "I want to go lay down "  said in a sleepy voice. I felt Paul guiding me to our bed and as soon as I rested my head on the pillow I was in dream land. 

Paul pov

I watched as my love fell asleep in our bed. I smiled as how she held her belly in her sleep, I laid down next to her and soon fell asleep holding her close to me. It was some where in the night where I felt Faith moving in my arms, I opened my eyes and saw her holding her stomach. "Paul...I think... the babies... ouch.. Paul..." Faith cried. I knew she was having contractions so  got up, dressed in a speed I didn't know and grabbed the baby and hospital bag before helping Faith to the truck.  

"Breath  love... We are almost at the hospital... just breath for me" I said getting her to breath with me. I soon parked in front of the hospital, I got some people to help me with Faith, she was holding her stomach while breathing throw the contractions. I has the nursers helped Faith in to getting in comfortable in the bed, I called Charlie and the pack. I sat next to Faith holding her hand when the pain came "Paul..." She said throw pain. "Love breath...." I said but was stopped in my words when she gripped my hand with a tight grip. Dr Grey came in seeing how far she was dilated "Faith you are 8 cm dilated. We need to wait until you are at 10 cm before you can push the babies out" Dr Grey said smile that Faith is doing good. 

I kissed her forehead "My dad... did you call?" she asked looking at me. "I did and I called everyone.. even Bella and Rosie" I said seeing her smile. "We love you" "And I love you" I said kissing her hand. After sometime Dr Grey came back and Faith was ready to give birth. I never left her side, she was screaming and soon I heard a baby cry "It is a boy" Dr Grey said "Would you like to cute the cored" Dr asked looking at me I nodded and went to cut it looking at my baby boy with joy. Soon Faith was screaming when she was pushing the second baby "I can't" she said crying "Love just one more push and it is over. you can do it I know you can" I said holding her hand again making her nod she did it and soon we heard the second cries "It is a girl" the doc said and I went to cut the core again. After that Faith smiled in relief and laid back in the bed. "You did good love." I said kissing her lips. 

Time skip

I was sitting next to Faith on the hospital bed holding our baby girl while she held our boy. "I love you" I said kissing her head. "I love you too" she said resting her head o my shoulder. We were brought out of our happiness when he heard knocking on the door and soon saw Charlie head popping in. "Hey can we come in?" He asked making sure it was fine, I nodded at him and he soon opened the door and I saw everyone walking in. Charlie came to the bedside and looked at the babies " they are beautiful" he said kissing Faith fore head before smiling down at his grand kids in our arms. 

"Sis.." I heard Bella voice making me look at her and then at Faith "Hi, come meet your niece and nephew" Faith said to her. Bella walked closer and smiled down at the babies. "They are beautiful sis. I am so happy for you two" Bella said looking at me with a big smile, I nodded at her and moved my baby girl in my arms a bit. "What are their names" I heard a voice asking making me look at it and see it is Rose "Everyone, we would like you t meet Selene Rosie Lahote and Ryan Ethan Lahote" Faith said to everyone. I hear Charlie gasped " You named our son after grandpa Ryan?" he asked making sure that he heard right "Yes dad we did." Faith said making Charlie tear up. I felt Selene moving in m arms and I looked down to see her looking at someone, I followed her eyes and saw her looking at Seth that was looking back her in a dyes. I felt anger rise in me"You didn't" I aid making Seth look up at me "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to" He said in a scared voice. "Paul... Don't" Faith said making me look at her" But he-" "I know and we talked about this." She said making me think back to our talk, I looked down at my baby girl seeing her look at me in wonder. I sighed deeply knowing Faith won "Fine. Seth come here" I said making him walk to me slowly, I gave Selene to Seth and made sure she was comfortable in his "Don't you ever think for hurting her I will kill you" I said making sure he understood me "I won't" he said making me nod. 

I looked at Ryan in Faith arms and saw him looking at me. "He has your eyes" I said making her giggle "Yeah and your looks... and Selene is a splint image of me with your eyes."  Faith said looking at Selene in Seth arm. Everyone soon said good bye and left me and Faith with our babies sleeping in our arms. Seth was the only one hat stayed behind, sleeping on the chair next to bed. 

Seth pov 

I was smiling happily listening to Faith telling us what their names are. I felt like someone was so I looked around and soon my eyes fell on Selene, in Paul's arm. I felt my world changing , I saw her growing up. Us when she is older kissing me and then more. I just imprinted on Paul and Faith daughter. It made scene to me, why I was feeling the need to protect Faith when she was pregnant. It all made scene, everything. I kept looking at Selene feeling that protection washing over me again. She was my imprint. I will be what ever she what me to be a bother, protector or lover. "You didn't" I heard Paul say angry. I looked up at him "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to"  I said in a scared voice, waiting for Paul to burst of anger. Paul... Don't" Faith said making him look at her" But he-" "I know and we talked about this." She said making me wonder what she meant. After a minute Paul said "Fine. Seth come here" I walked to him slowly and soon I Paul gave her to me. I held her in my arms, looking down at her. "Don't you ever think for hurting her I will kill you" he said making sure I understood him "I won't" I said making him nod.

"He has your eyes" I heard Paul said making Faith giggle "Yeah and your looks... and Selene is a splint image of me with your eyes." Faith said making me agree with that,  I looked at Faith and saw her smiling at me with approve look on her face. I smiled and looked down at Selene. 'I promise I will protect you with every fiber in my body. You stole y heart Selene and I don't mind' I thought looking at her with joy. After some time everyone felt and I stayed behind. I gave Selene back to Paul and soon when I sat down, I fell asleep dreaming of my future with Selene  

.............................

Author here.

Hope you guys love this part. I struggle a bit in writing it so I hope I did good. 

And I create the part of Charlie father name and name it fit to be the little baby boys name of Faith and Paul. I do hope you guys like the fact that Seth imprinted on Selene and how I wrote it..  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5K 23
A fanfiction~ what if Bella had a sister? Better yet what if Bella had a sister and Jacob imprinted on her? Megan is Bella's sister and is getting us...
423K 9.5K 57
Bella Swan has a half sister named Julianna Swan. Julianna was 'gifted' and sent away to a special academy when she was 14. What happens when the gir...
278K 8.1K 33
"She only survived because the fire burning inside her was stronger than the fire surrounding her" After Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she is hear...
95.7K 1.1K 16
In New moon when the Cullen's leave Bella, Bella was not heartbroken. In fact she was happy. They abused her and hurt her. When Bella goes to first b...