Graduation Present

Graduation present is the image about this imaging it is a necklace

The two days to graduation came by quickly especially for Faith. Her worries of the pack was still high and she still felt like she would loose Paul or a pack member, but today her worries was is she did graduate high school.

Faith pov
I stood in front of my mirror looking at my outfit. 'Today is the day ' I thought taking my cloke. I walked to my car and drove to school. I didn't see Paul yesterday nor this morning  which makes a little bit curious as to what he is up to. Yesterday I had the talk with dad when i asked him about me staying with Paul tonight. He firstly asked me a lot of questions like are we having sex and if we are do we wear protection and all but I told my dad that I love Paul with my heart and that we didn't sleep together are in sex terms in his eyes. He smiled and said that is good and that he is to young to be a grandfather right now.

I parked my car with the rest of my class cars. I walked out and to the rest of my friends and waited for the day to start.
*time skip to after the speeches*
I'm gladly to say the following student have the highest marks of her entire graduation class and that is Faith Swan. Congratulations young lady for passing and for the award.  The head master said handing me my paper and a a envelope. I smiled and shook his hand. "Thank you sir"

After the enter grade class got they papers everyone was going around and started to give their congrats to everyone. I saw dad and ran to him a long and warming hug. "I'm so proud of you. You are truly my daughter" he whispered into my ear. I held back my tears knowing that I will do anything to make my dad proud. "mind if I cut in and steel her from you sir" I heard Paul asked making me pull away from my dad. I looked at him and saw dad smiling"sure young man. Where is Bella? "dad asked walking away looking for her. I smiled at Paul.He walked slowly up to me" looks like I'm dating a smart one"he said hugging me. "mmm. I don't know if I'm that smart because if I was then I would know what you are up to" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry love but I don't want to spoil the surprise" I kissed his lips. "Are we going to the pack house" I asked him. "yeah, but Jake said that the cullens are throwing a party. I thought you wanted to go-" "no I want to spend my graduation party time with you and the pack and then what ever it is you planned for just the two of us" I said making him smile more. "then lets get out of here" he said making me blush.I kissed him again and soon we heard a click of a camera. I pulled away and saw the Cullen, dad and Bella. I saw that Alice was holding the camera. I hide my face and felt Paul holding me tighter. " Congrats sis on the award" Bella said coming to me. I hugged her and smiled "thank you sis" Paul stood closely and talked to dad. I took a photo with Bella and soon me and Paul walked to my car. "I have to thank you."Paul said making me look at him." you know that I would have ran here in my wolf form and you went and bought these clothes for me. "he said making me smile." well I know you to well"I said getting into my car. Paul  climbed in and soon we drove to my house to get my stuff. I looked at the envelope that the head master gave me. I was wondering what was in it but was scared to open it. I looked out the window and saw my house. Paul parked my car. I climbed out and went to my room. I placed my papers on my table and went to pack my bags for the weekend at Paul's. I turned around and saw him looking at the envelope. "Wolf are you snooping" I ask making him drop the envelope "no" he said making me smile. I walked over to my bed and pulled out his shirt from my pillow and took Paul shirt that I stole. I pulled my dress of and pulled his shirt on but before I could I felt Paul hand on my rib case. "when did you get a tattoo" he asked. I smiled and looked at him"I got it yesterday.do you like it" I asked him. Paul lightly tried his fingers over it and smiled. " I love it. And I love the saying with it" I smiled and kissed his lips.

(her tattoo with wolflove underneath the images )

I pulled his shirt all the way down. "you know steeling my clothes is a crime" he said looking at me. "well you can punch me later right now we are going to Em and the pack." I said pulling my jean up and getting my shoes. I then took my bag and packed mire clothes for the weekend and took my camera and laptop as well. I saw Paul waiting for me but he still looked at the envelope on my desk. I sighed and went to my table I opened the envelope and smiled big  at my prices that I got. "Looks like I can buy you a big birthday and Christmas gift " Paul frowned at me "why?" he asked. I showed him the prices and it was a check for 10 thousand dollars" "love why do want to spend the money on me?" he asked looking at me. I took his hand and held it close to my heart. "because I can and want to wolf" he smiled and kissed my lips "lets go" he went to a picked up my bag that was at my bed. And soon we were of to the pack house.

Once we arrived everyone congratulated me and we hanged out and soon Paul pulled me away from everyone and whispered in my ears that he wanted to give my present to me alone and in private. I smiled and went to say goodbye to everyone and soon we went to his house. I smiled at Paul who was walking in front of me and making sure I couldn't see what was behind the door. "close your eyes love" i did what he wanted and smiled when he lend me somewhere. "Open them love." I gasped at the sight in front of me.
In the living room was rose petals around the living room and one big pillow bed made. I  looked at Paul with teary eyes "thank you my wolf" I said hugging and kissing him.  " I'm going to order for us food so you cab make yourself at home" he said pulling away from me. I smiled at him and walked to the pillow bed, I sat down my bag and started to get ride of my jeans and shoes. I then sat down waiting for him, when he came back he had a gift in his hand "love I hope you love it" he said handing me the gift. I smiled and opened the gift box and smiled at the item (pic in the beginning) "I love it my wolf" I kissed him deeply and soon felt him pushing me down so that he is above me. We made out till the doorbell rang. He pulled away and looked at me with just full eyes. He then stood up and went to the our food. I smiled  when he came back and placed the pizza on the table. I pulled him back to me before he could say anything. I felt his hands rooming my body He pulled away"love-" I cut him off" I'm ready. I want this and I want you" I said kissing him again. He pulled away backed away from me to get ride of his  clothes. I pulled my shirt off and before i could get ride of my underwear and brae I felt his hands on my body. "Love that is my job" he said kissing me again.
After our clothes were completely off we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves