Tuxes hunting and Jacob pack returns home

As the pack was getting ready to leave they heard a truck pull up to the house. Everyone was standing there and saw Leah,Seth and Jake getting out the truck. Everyone was quite and still not sure what to do. 

Faith pov 

I saw my friends standing waiting for Sam to tell them to leave, but he didn't and it made it more anuses then every. Leah looked at me with sadness and before Paul could pull me back into his arms, I walked over to her ad pulled her into a hug. Leah hugged me back and sighed when she knew I wasn't mad at her. I soon hugged Seth an then hugged Jacob before turning to look at everyone Emily smiling at me and Paul looking at me with worry , I walked over to him and hugged him, feeling him relax as I am in his arms. 

"Sam we want to come in peace." Jacob said walking forward. Sam kept looking at them saying nothing. I looked at Sam and knew he was think about letting them  back in. after along time he finally spoke "Well we are heading in town to get our suites for the wedding, the girls will take Leah to get her dress. So I do hope you two boys are ready to go with." I smiled and left Paul holding my hand. "So lets get going people" Emily said making us all move. I walked with Paul to the car and soon saw Embry, Seth came and stood behind us. Paul sighed and told them to get in and soon we all were of the get the boys suits for the wedding. 

Paul pov 

I was driving the truck smiling when I felt Faith holding my hand. Seth was talking with Embry and telling him about how he missed Emily cooking, but that the mother of the Cullen family makes food that is also lovely to eat. I smiled at Seth talking no stop and soon felt Faith pulling at my hand making me look at her. She gave me a small smile , I blow hear a kiss making her blush more. Soon after driving for sometime I parked the truck in front of the shops. I saw Sam parking next to me and Jacob next to him. I climbed out and before Faith could open the door I was at her side , I opened the door making her smiling when I took her hand helping her out of the truck. 

"Okay first on the agenda is the tuxes, Leah we are ready  saved a bridesmaid dress for you to wear we can go to the store and see how you look in it"Kim said to everyone. I hugged my love from behind kissing her in the neck. Everyone nodded and soon we all walking into the shop. I saw Kim and Emily going to one of the workers, probably telling them we need suites. After some time they came back with the worker and we walked to the dressing room. I made sue Faith was comfortable sitting in the chair. "Love I gt this feeling like you are going to today" I said making her smile. She pulled me down to he level and whispered in my ear "I am. because you my wolf are a sexy hothead and I can't wait to see how you in a tux." I softly growled and kissed her lips before being dragged away to get a tux. I looked at the all the tuxes hanging there "Wait all of them s for us?" I asked looking at Sam next to me. "No Paul that is just yours... ours tuxes are over here" He said pointing to the left side of the room.  I looked back at what I need to change into and sighed. "I hope I find one fast because there is no way in hell I going to changes into all of them" I said making the boys laugh. I walked over and took one of the tuxes and dressed into it. 

30 minutes later, after dressing into 10 different suites and getting the thumbs down form the girls I was getting frustrated. I dressed into the one suite that I thought was not bad and soon walked out so show the girls. I looked at Faith as she smiled more at me and I heard the girls gasping " That is the one" Kim said making me sigh in relief, I saw Faith standing up and walking over to me. She kissed my lips and whispered "My wolf, you look hot as hell" I hugged her and kissed her lips with hunger and love.  "Paul go change back into your clothes and bring that tuxes with you so that we can buy it." Kim said making me pull away from my love. I pecked her lips once more and went  to changes back. I saw the guys dressing into a suit sitting down before going out side "This is boring, can't we just were normal clothes" Quil asked making me smile "No, we have to wear suits. and think of it as a practice run fr your wedding one day" Sam said making appoint. "We did wear for Sam's wedding tuxes to why can't we just wear them again" Embry asked.