The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

Galing kay TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... Higit pa

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 36 - Role Play

3.3K 159 73
Galing kay TAMPAX_

Damian's pov
Monday 27th September 2021
************************************

Today is going to be very fun. Vinny wanted to do role play after Enzo told him about George wearing his police uniform in the bedroom so I bought myself a costume and told him how the scene would work. He's now at my house waiting for me to get there and "arrest" him.

I pull my car up and see his fancy sports car on the drive so I park next to him and get out. I knock on the door and wait for my sexy sub to answer. The door opens and Vin smiles at me before he pretends to look shocked. I push him inside and pin him against the wall as I close the front door.

"Vincent Romano, you're under arrest," I say in his ear as I use my foot to spread his legs. He struggles against me and I get the handcuffs from my belt to cuff his hands together behind his back.

"Please Officer, I'll do anything if you do not arrest me," he says as he plays his part.

"You'll do anything?" I ask and he nods quickly.

"Yes anything you want."

"Even if I tied you up and fucked you?" I ask in his ear and he lets out a quiet moan.

"Even that Officer," he says.

I turn him around and throw him over my shoulder as I walk up the the playroom.

I walk up the stairs carefully as I hold him steady over my shoulder. I smile to myself as I get him to the playroom and stand him under the grid where I've got restraints ready. I kneel down quickly and cuffs his ankles to the spreader bar that's attached to the floor. I take off the handcuffs and put his hands in leather cuffs that are hanging from the grid so his body is stretched in an X shape.

"This does not seem like police protocol," Vinny says as he pulls on the chains.

"A naughty boy like you needs to do a lot to persuade me not to arrest you," I say as I stand behind him, my mouth almost on his ear as I talk lowly. His body shivers and I pick up the large scissors from where I put them on the drawers for me to use. I told him to wear clothes he doesn't mind getting destroyed so I walk in front of him and cut the bottom is his t-shirt. I pull on both sides and rip it open as he gasps. I cut the sleeves and it drops to the floor to expose his beautiful chest that still has hickies on it from our most recent rough sex.

"This is inappropriate for a cop to do," he says as I reach for the waistband of his pants.

"You said you would do anything," I tell him. He struggles against the chains as I cut his pants off and leave him in his boxers. I step closer and let my hands wander across his taut body as his muscles flex under his skin. I pinch his nipples and smirk as him as he gasps and whines. I move my hands down to his boxers and slip them inside to cup his asscheeks. He pretends to struggle against me as I rub the tip of my finger against his hole.

"This is not very professional," he says as his breathing gets faster. I cut off his boxers and smile at his very hard erection that springs out. I stroke it a few times and he moans but I let go and slap the top of his dick. His breath catches and I smirk as precum drips out.

"Maybe this will help you learn your lesson," I say as I get a flogger off the display on the wall. His dick twitches when he sees it so I pull my arm back and hit the leather straps across his chest. He groans at the relatively light hit as his hands ball into fists around the chains.

"Stronzo," he calls me and I raise an eyebrow because I know that means asshole. I give a very hard hit to his chest that hits both of his nipples which makes him cry out.

"What was that?" I tease and he huffs. I walk around him and give him a few more hits with the flogger before I switch to the whip. He's been wanting to try it after he saw a show at the club where a Dom used a long bull whip. I was cautious at first but he reminded me he's a masochist and he can take it.

I stand behind him and crack the whip next to his body. He tenses up and shivers with excitement so I decide he can handle it on his skin. I give quite a light hit across his shoulder blades that leaves a dark red mark and makes him cry out loudly.

"Cazzo! You're such a dirty cop, Officer Damian," Vincent says in a lustful voice.

"Hmm I still think you need to do more before I let you off," I say and whip his back again. He lets out a scream and his back arches as he tries to pull on the restraints. Thank god I had this room sound proofed.

"That is enough," he says as he lets out a breath.

"I think it's my place to decide what is enough. You said I could do anything," I say but I don't give him another hit because I don't want to push him too far. Vinny knows what's planned next because his hole clenches as I walk closer. I take the baton from my belt and stand very close to his back. His breathing hitches when I coat it in lube and put it against his hole.

"You're going to take this up your ass like a good boy and maybe I'll let you go," I say and he nods as I see him relaxing his hole. He should have already stretched his hole before I got here like I ordered him too so I gently press the round end into him. It slips in nicely and I smile knowing he fingered himself and used a dildo to get his hole like this. I'll definitely have to make him do that in front of me.

I push the baton into his hole until it rubs against his prostate and my horny sub moans loudly.

"Please Officer, make me cum," he begs.

"That's not how this works, you have to make me cum before I let you go," I say and he makes a frustrated noise.

"Please fuck me then!" He begs and I slap his ass to remind him of his manners.

"Until you show me some respect, I'm not putting my dick near you," I say and he nods.

"I'm sorry Officer, you can fuck me if you want to. I just want to make you feel good," he says and I smile. I push the baton further inside him and he groans as his back muscles tense up beautifully.

"Keep moaning for me and I'll fuck you sooner," I say as I push the baton in and out of his hole. He moans until I pull it out completely and discard it on the floor.

Now Vinny has had a break from the whip I pick it back up and decide to give him a few marks on his asscheeks. I hit him almost perfectly across the middle of both his cheeks and smirk as he screams from the harsh pain a whip makes. His body calms down and relaxes enough for me to hit him again but this time it only hits his left asscheek.

"Ugh please!" He begs and I give him another on his shoulders so his ass isn't too sore. My dick is throbbing in my pants now so I unbutton them and let out my erection.

I drop the whip on the floor and stand behind Vinny so I can fuck him straight away. I don't need to add more lube since there's some left so I hold onto both of his hips and plunge my dick into his already stretched hole. He moans loudly and his dick twitches as I press my hips on the whip marks on his ass. I quietly moan at the amazing feeling of being buried inside his ass.

"I'm going to make you cum without touching your dick and it's going to feel amazing," I say as I nibble on his earlobe. His body shivers and I start thrusting into him harshly. I go deep and fast as he moans loudly, his dick jumping up with every thrust forward. His body relaxes a little as I piston into him, my hands holding his hips in a bruising grip as I push my dick deep inside him.

"Cazzo! Per favore mi amore," he begs and I realise he's slowly going into sub space. His eyes are closed and his body is very relaxed considering how hard I'm fucking him. I slow down incase I hurt him and he doesn't realise and instead I focus on fucking into his prostate so he can cum untouched. I've been trying to do this with my dick for a while now but he always gets so close but can't finish just from my dick rubbing his prostate so I'm trying something new. I reach down behind his balls and massage his perineum which is the other side of his prostate. He lets out a loud moan and his ass clenches around my dick as I make him feel more pleasure.

"That's a good boy, are you going to cum for me?" I ask and he doesn't answer, he just tips his head back onto my shoulder and opens his mouth in a silent moan. I watch his beautiful face as I fuck him deep and try my best to get his prostate. Right now it's about him so I don't focus on my own pleasure as I keep massaging his perineum and occasionally giving his balls a light squeeze.

The masochist in him really comes out when I go near his balls, we've been trying some light cbt which he's loved as long as it's paired with pleasure. He groans as I fuck into him and I see his muscles tense.

"Are you cumming for me Vinny?" I ask with a smile as I see his dick pulse and start unloading streams of cum. He lets out a choked moan as he cums hard. His body trembles as he's hit with his high, his body almost going limp when he's finished. I pull out of him and hold onto his body as I untie his wrists. He's completely out of it as I unclip his ankles and carry him to the bed.

I didn't finish but this scene was about him so it doesn't matter, I can survive blue balls as long as my sub came. I keep him on his front as I get a lotion and put it on his whip marks before I start to massage his shoulders. His arms will have been strained so I pay attention to them as I rub my fingers into the muscles. He groans quietly as his eyes stay shut and he stays in his euphoric state.

"I love you," I whisper to him and kiss his cheek but he won't have heard me.

"Ti amo," he mumbles and my heart swells. I get off the bed and strip the costume off me before I go around and clean up. I wipe Vinny's cum off the wooden floor and then clean the baton before I start putting things away. I pick up his ruined clothes and throw them in the bin, a little upset that he wore a nice pair of boxers.

When I'm finished Vinny is still in sub space so I go to the shower and run my hard on under cold water until it goes flaccid. I go to the bed and lay beside Vinny who cuddles into me straight away.

I kiss him gently and patiently wait for him to come back to me so I can tell him how proud I am that he came untouched from fucking and went into subspace. Two amazing things in one night!

Vinny and Damian are getting more and more into their bdsm relationship and I love it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

754K 24.6K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
27.8K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
263K 12.7K 46
Vincent Crime Family Book Three - Alexi isn't good with feelings. So when someone he didn't view as even a friend until recently gets injured because...
55.6K 1K 35
I'm sorry not very good at descriptions/ also first book please leave advice but don't be mean about it/ the story is heavily inspired by @karazou Ma...