Fated || k.th

By Soobin_Bread

In which Ronnie discovers that she has accidentally found her soulmate in the heart of Seoul. "You ran away... More

Author's Note
01 • 하나
02 • dos
03 • 三
04 • 四
05 • ห้า
06 • zes
07 • Семь
08 • ប្រាំបី
09 • εννέα
10 • दस
12 • labing dalawa
13 • dreizehn
14 • empat belas
15 • femton
16 • szesnaście
17 • dezessete
18 • sedamnaest
19 • yhdeksäntoista
20 • twenty
21 • နှစ်ဆယ်တစ်
22 • إثنان و عشرون
23 • 二十三
Playlist
24 • 이십사
25 • dua puluh lima

11 • mười một

2.9K 85 11
By Soobin_Bread

📌 Must Read 📌
Supreme Boi is Donghyuk
Slow Rabbit is Dokki (토끼 - Rabbit)

Fun Fact:
Supreme Boi was supposed to be a part of BTS back when they were still planning to form a hiphop group but decided on becoming a music producer in Bighit instead.

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Oh, you think so?" I asked, feigning innocence. Damn, I felt really bad hiding something big from them. I mean, I wasn't technically lying to their faces but one of the terms I signed in the contract was no dating a fellow employee. And clearly, Taehyung was one of their valued artists. I didn't want to risk it. Plus, they emphasised the word 'strictly' with bold and underlined letters which makes it ten times more terrifying.

"Yeah! They're very funny and talented kids. I'm sure you'll fit right in!" Adora enthusiastically nodded her head, her cute bob shaking side to side.

After a couple of hours later, we finally finished until the third verse in Cat & Dog. The only thing missing now was the chorus and the bridge.

The entire office fell to a productive silence as we all focused on our workload. Dokki oppa was on his side, making random tunes with the piano, his headphones plugged in as he wrote different keys on a piece of paper. I, on the other hand was still stuck with the lyrics for the title track. Usually back in YG, Teddy was the one who handled the big parts like the main song in the album. I only made occasional tweaks on it since I was assigned with the easier parts — the B-sides.

I let out a loud yelp when I felt a sudden stinging pain on my hip. I jumped up from my seat and massaged the now reddening area. Both Dokki and Adora shot me worried glances, simultaneously taking off their headphones. "Are you alright?" Dokki oppa paused from his work. I must have been really loud for them to both hear me. I clicked my tongue.

"Y-yes! Yes, just a cramp! Haha." I felt my cheeks heating from embarrassment. I sucked at lying. I tend to stutter a lot and I couldn't look at the person straight in the eyes — that was how horrible I was.

But on another note, what the hell just happened?

The moment I sat down on the office chair, I heard my phone make a small ding beside my computer. The screen lit up indicating a new message. My hand absentmindedly reached for the device, still puzzled.

Tae ✌🏼:
Sorry!
I accidentally fell on the floor
Sent 9:34 am

Tae ✌🏼:
Practice is too difficult
ㅠㅠ
Sent 9:34 am

I grunted. Hell, I was not aware that we can feel each other's pain. This was so weird. Every signs of having found my partner is now gradually showing. Out of curiosity, I pinched my arm a few times.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I felt my phone vibrate again.

Tae ✌🏼:
Hajimaaa
It hurts!! ;-;
Sent 9:36 am

MacaRonnie:
Be careful next time then
That really scared me
Sent 9:36 am

Tae ✌🏼:
Okayyy
😗
Sent 9:36 am

"You okay now?" Adora looked at me weirdly, her eyes curiously trailing down to the device in my hand. Out of nervousness, I quickly placed it back on the desk, making sure that the back part was facing upwards. I smiled sheepishly at her. "Yup!" I said in an overly pitched voice.

"Okay then." She still wasn't convinced, staring a few more seconds in my direction but dejectedly turned to continue what she was doing.

It went on until we all decided to grab something to eat at the cafeteria. Once we arrived, the first thing I did was scan the area. It'll be a suicide mission if I happen to see Taehyung here. Knowing him, he wouldn't make any effort to act as if he didn't know me. I'm betting he'll do the exact opposite of it.

I bit my tongue once we stepped further inside. I can feel him. Shit.

My eyes moved naturally to the left corner as if I knew exactly where he'll be. I grimaced once we made direct eye contact. He looked up from his plate and openly smiled his widest at me which I returned with a look of surprise, the openness in his actions made me want to just turn and bolt out of there.

Thankfully neither of the two producers on my side noticed the not so little exchange. Their eyes were trained to the front — too busy looking at the food display. I didn't know about the other tables surrounding us though. I'm too anxious to even look at their direction.

This whole situation is a lot more complicated than I expected it to be. It's starting to make me feel more queasy and paranoid. That every little move we made will spread, be criticised and be fed to the media. It suddenly felt like the room has gotten smaller and all the people are all solely focused on me, whispering. It made my blood instantly run ice cold, my eyes has started to feel weird from blinking too much and my heart was beating extremely loud in its cage.

Fortunately, Adora finally found a spot. She lead us to a table near the glass doors. Oh thank god.

It's a good enough distance to avoid sparking rumours. And I know, I'm probably overthinking things but everything we had here is officially on the line. I might lose my job and Tae — oh my god, he'll get dragged along with me, name forever tarnished and I don't want that. I decided to finally pull myself together. After talking myself out of the brewing storm of thoughts, I willed myself to accompany Dokki oppa in choosing the food while Adora watched our things on the table.

"Have you chosen already, Ronnie?" Dokki oppa casually placed his hand on my shoulder whilst still looking up at the menu. His gruff voice automatically brought a smile to my face. He adjusted the frame of his glasses before he looked back at me again. I was about to answer when I felt eyes burning on the back of my head. An unsettling feeling made my stomach churn which I already assume is coming from a particular someone.

"The same one as Adora is having, oppa." I said, turning to the side to beam again at the sweet guy, all the while still ignoring the heat of a glare on the back of my head. He hummed in response before talking to the cashier. While Dokki oppa was preoccupied, I subtly turned my head around.

I jumped when I'm immediately met with burning eyes shooting daggers at me. Taehyung was the only one frowning at their table. He had his hands curled into fists as he watched me. I quickly turned around. My hands unconsciously went up to my chest. What was his problem?

"You carry this." Dokki oppa placed three water bottles in front of me then started to carry the heavy tray all by himself to our table. I clicked my tongue, frowning while I trailed behind him.

"Oh, Ronnie. You're phone has been ringing for a few minutes now." Adora informed me the moment we all settled around the table. Hmmm.... who could that be? I mentally rolled my eyes.

Oh yeah, my soulmate.

I grabbed the device off the table and read the long chain of messages.

Tae ✌🏼:
I'm already here!
:3
Sent 12:02 pm

Tae ✌🏼:
I see you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sent 12:06 pm

Tae ✌🏼:
I don't like the way that producer is holding you.
Can you please remove his hand?
Sent 12:08 pm

Tae ✌🏼:
Ronnie, i swear...
I'll go there if you don't remove his friggin hand
Sent 12:08 pm

MacaRonnie:
You're joking..
Sent 12:12 pm

I peered at their direction and I saw him playing with his lips while looking at his phone.

Tae ✌🏼:
I am not
>:(
Sent 12:12 pm

MacaRonnie:
Well, you've got to get used to it
I work with them, Tae
And don't use aegyo on me
I'm telling you
It's not gonna work
Sent 12:13 pm

I placed my phone down after I finished speaking my mind. I ignored the continuous dinging noises and started eating with both of my friends.

The feeling of getting glared at continued as I ate my lunch.

———•••#•••———

Damn, Tae can glare at me or even punch me in the face anytime.

:)

I hope you all are liking the story.

Do vote and comment! It inspires me in writing! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 29
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...
63.2K 2.2K 72
"THE STAGE WILL HAVE THEIR POOL OF BLOOD ONCE WE SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE AND THAT'LL BE THEIR...BLOODY CONCERT" You can now clearly see their faces fro...
538K 26.4K 48
In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseok and only sees some of the colors he's...
6.5K 698 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...