Fated || k.th

By Soobin_Bread

In which Ronnie discovers that she has accidentally found her soulmate in the heart of Seoul. "You ran away... More

Author's Note
01 • 하나
02 • dos
03 • 三
04 • 四
06 • zes
07 • Семь
08 • ប្រាំបី
09 • εννέα
10 • दस
11 • mười một
12 • labing dalawa
13 • dreizehn
14 • empat belas
15 • femton
16 • szesnaście
17 • dezessete
18 • sedamnaest
19 • yhdeksäntoista
20 • twenty
21 • နှစ်ဆယ်တစ်
22 • إثنان و عشرون
23 • 二十三
Playlist
24 • 이십사
25 • dua puluh lima

05 • ห้า

3.6K 93 14
By Soobin_Bread

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Turn Left." The automated voice from my phone said. Okay, got it. I obediently followed what was instructed and turned the wheel to the left.

It was already Wednesday and today was my first day of officially working in Bighit Entertainment. I am now currently driving to the company. According to my GPS I was only 3 minutes away from the place.

I yawned.

I got up so early with the fear of not finding the location on time. Usually by this time, I am still laying in the comforts of my bed, snoozing on my alarm. YG wasn't really firm with employees.

But it was important to give a good impression. Even more so because I didn't know anyone from this company, if they were more on the strict side or had an open environment. I noticed for some time that every company had different working conditions.

"We arrived at our destination." The voice once again filled the silence as I parked my car in front of the tall building. I let out a hum of satisfaction as I looked at my phone, the screen displaying 8:15 am. I was fifteen minutes early.

I got out of the car and pushed past the glass doors, proceeding to the front desk. "Hi, my name's Veronica. I'm the new producer." I greeted the lady with a small smile, not sure if she knew the name. Oh god, I should have went with Ronnie instead. What if she did not recognize me?

I wince.

What's weird is that she returned it as if she already knew who I was and that I didn't really need to introduce myself. However, she still feigned innocence and nodded her head, the action seemingly looking robotic as if it was practiced just a day ago.

"This is your i.d, Ms. Lee. Just head straight to the 12th floor and look for Bang PD. Have a great day!" She said enthusiastically and waved her hand. I mirrored her movements and gave a tight-lipped smile. I went deeper into the building, my thoughts still on the unusual lady. Weird.

When I arrived on the right floor, I immediately saw a signage beside a large black door.

———————————————————
• Hitman Bang •
Bang Si Hyuk
Producer and Record Executive
Co-CEO of BigHit Entertainment
———————————————————

I cleared my throat and gently knocked on the door. I don't usually get nervous but today was an exception. I couldn't explain it. Something was about to happen today. Something unexpected. I am sure of it. I can even feel my gut churning.

I hope it wasn't something bad like embarrassing myself in front of others. Geez, I will probably run for the hills the minute that happens.

A soft 'come in' is heard from the other side. I took a deep breath and turned the knob.

Wow.

The room was very spacious. Albums were hanged on the walls and what really made my eyes wide was the enormous amount of trophies displayed on the shelves behind a stout man that was already looking at me. I winced. He caught me gaping at his office.

"Good morning, sir." I hastily bowed in front of him, my cheeks heating up because of embarrassment.

"No need to be formal with me, Ronnie." He said, grinning widely. His eyes forming into tiny crescents. "Oh, how rude of me! Have a seat! Have a seat!" He motioned his hands at the comfy chair in front of his table. My shoulders instantly relaxed at his bright character. Thank god he wasn't one of those people.

"Teddy probably already informed you that we are running short of producers." He started, grabbing a few folders from his side. I nodded in response. "You will work with our other staff to make songs for our new boy group."

"When are you planning on debuting them?" I curiously asked the man.

He smiled at me, pleased that I was now showing interest.

"Roughly around late February or early March." He pushed the folder he was organising to my direction. It was the contract.

"Just sign this and you can start working tomorrow." I skimmed through the papers, making sure that there wasn't anything shady written on the contract.

The papers indicated that I will share an office with two of their producers. And I will work for 8 hours. Not bad. I only hope they weren't meticulous and picky like Teddy oppa.

I grabbed the pen and affixed my signature. There was no going back now.

"Great! Now let me show you around the building. I'll introduce you to the people you will be working."

I was awkward. I didn't know what to call him yet. Do I call him Hitman?

I cringed.

I followed behind him. We walked through the long hallway. Pd-nim was pointing at random rooms. Then a few floors down, we arrived at the recording office. He told me that only two of his producers were present.

He opened the door to another room. Two figures sat on swivel chairs, clicking away on their computers. The sound of the door closing made them both turn their heads.

A girl with a pretty bob waved at us. The man with the beanie only nodded.

"Ronnie, this is Adora and Slow Rabbit."

"Hello. My name's Ronnie." I bowed my head, still shy. "Please take care of me."

"What a cute name!" The girl said, amazed by the small accent I used for my name. "I'm Adora!"

"You can call me Dokki." The man said offering a shy smile. I mirrored his expression. There was really something about men with cold exteriors and having polar opposite behaviours. Seriously, they acted like unnies.

"Now that you're settled, I'll leave you with these two." Pd-nim announced. Heading to the door when he saw us nodding our heads.

"U-uh. This may sound a little weird but what do you call Pd-nim?" I stuck my thumb to the direction of the door.

"We call him Bang PD." Adora giggled, amused by my shyness. Nothing could describe the happiness I felt when I learned that I wasn't gonna call him Hitman. Oh, thank god.

We were now sat on the mini sofa, discussing about the mini album we were gonna make. Dokki oppa explained to me that the boys' concept was going to be bright and youthful. There was already a draft and some keywords we were supposed to use for the song making process.

To be honest, I was shocked when I read some of them. The keywords were:

Horns
Magic
Friendship
Dream

And the list goes on. I was slightly intimidated because I've only worked with girl groups and most of them were in another genre.

"Let's head to the cafeteria. I'm starving!" Adora huffed out while stretching her arms. A beautiful G-clef mark graced the skin of her left wrist.

I also stood up. My stomach was grumbling for a few hours now. I only had a piece of bread for breakfast and a cup of tea, my nerves from this morning not allowing me to have a heavy meal.

"Let's go." Dokki oppa grabbed his phone and wallet. Stepping to the side a little, urging us to go first while he opened the door.

I have learned that the cafeteria was the whole second floor, huge was an understatement to describe the whole building. It was all modern and light to the eyes. As we made our way to the elevator, I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket.

Rosie Foodie:
I miss u :<
Sent 11:35 am

MacaRonnie:
Why do you sound like a
clingy bf? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And I have only been gone
for a day 🙄
Sent 11:35 am

Rosie Foodie:
Then stay there forever
- Jen
Sent 11:36 am

I'm assuming that they're all having lunch in one table. They usually texted like this, all of them were too lazy to grab their phones so who ever had theirs available, it would be the designated phone for all.

As I was about to type a reply, goosebumps suddenly pricked my skin. My heart was thumping like it joined a marathon. I gasped. My eyes widening at the realisation.

He was near.

———•••#•••———

aYoO! HitMAn bAnG InTRoduCEeeS hIT iT tHE sEcoNd oHDishYowN~

Plot twist: his soulmate was really Bang Pd

PS. Adora's mark is up in the multimedia

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ARMYs!!!!! I COULDN'T HELP BUT UPDATE AGAIN TO CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL DAY

Let's all forever be Adorable Representative MC of the Youth! Keep on loving each other and our beloved talented boys!

:)

Please vote & leave a comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 185 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
16K 606 18
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...
5.2K 615 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
778K 28.6K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...