Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

By jcaratseventeen

18+๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšซ SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

22

16.3K 328 87
By jcaratseventeen

The whole day you were crying in your room. Joshua keeps knocking on the door but you said you need some time alone.

You knew it was not his fault and you can't blame him. You don't want Joshua to ignore what his dad asked him to do.

You want to be with him but it won't work this way.

Taking a deep breath, you walk to his room and saw him sleeping.

Joshua's the type that easily wakes up and when he feels your presence, his eyes fluttered open.

"Y/n are you okay? Why did you lock yourself in your room the whole day?" He said that once he saw you and you can't help but started crying again.

Joshua's your weakness. You can't pretend to be strong in front of him.

Slowly he hugs you.

"Don't cry, I'm here," slowly you stopped and looked at him with watery eyes.

"Can we sleep together?" He smiled hearing your question.

"Of course,"

Both of you laid down together and you felt calm being in his arms.

"I once told you that I have trouble sleeping right?" You nodded because you remembered he told you that.

"Ever since we're together, I didn't have any restless night,"

"It's all because of you, I love you so much y/n," he kissed your forehead and you hug him tighter, holding yourself from crying again.

You can't bear to live without Joshua. How can you do everything without him?

"What if I'm gone? Will you have trouble sleeping?" You asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course I will," your heart breaks hearing that.

"Don't cry please, I don't want to see the person I love being sad," he caressed your cheek and you smiled for him.

"Now sleep okay?"

He cooed you and slowly you fell asleep with him.

________________________________

You stared at your reflection in the pool and sighed. You move your feet inside the water disturbing the reflection.

"What's this all about?" A familiar deep voice said.

"Hey won," you said not looking up.

You texted wonwoo saying that you need to meet him at the pool.

"Where's Joshua? He might hate me for seeing you,"

"He's sleeping don't worry," he sat beside you and joined dipping his feet into the pool.

"Did he do something bad to you? If he did I'm going to punch his face," you shook your head.

"No,"

"I'm the one who's doing something bad," you mumbled to yourself and look at wonwoo beside you.

"I'm leaving on Thursday,"

"You're leaving with Joshua?" He raised his eyebrows asking for an explanation.

"No, I'm leaving alone,"

"You broke up with him?"

You told him what happened and he nodded hearing your story.

"I'm going to the states," he stayed quiet before replying.

"If you think that's the best choice, then go for it, do it for yourself y/n, not him,"

Both of you talked for a while since it's been a long time you both talked to each other.

"Thanks wonwoo," Wonwoo is always the wisest person to talk to when you had problems.

"No problem, call me if you need me," both of you stand up, ready to end the conversation.

You looked down and fiddled with your fingers.

"I'm sorry for everything, I know I'm a bad pers-" he cuts you off and holds both of your shoulders.

"Relax okay? I'm over it,"

Too bad I didn't fall in love with you wonwoo. It's only audible in your mind.

"Do me a favor and not tell Joshua about this?" He nodded to assure you he's keeping the secret.

"You bet,"

"I'm gonna miss you wonwoo," you hugged him and he hugs you back tightly.

"Me too, take care of yourself," he ruffled your hair and you wiped your tears.

"Don't cry, you need to save it for Joshua later," you smiled slightly hearing his joke.

He's right, save it for Joshua.

|| ❗️smut scene ahead❗️

Joshua was playing games on his Nintendo switch when you entered his room.

You gave him a back hug and kiss his cheeks.

"Hey baby," he said without looking at you.

You shut your eyes tightly before you're doing something you never thought of doing.

He's currently sitting on a bean bag in front of the tv. You walk and sit on top of his lap.

"Baby, I can't s- Woah wait, what are you wearing?"

You didn't respond to his question but you trailed kisses from his jaw to his neck. He gulps when you did that and tried to continue playing with his game.

"Damn it I can't focus on the game,"

He puts the controller away and pulled your waist closer to his body.

"This is new," his eyes trailed along your body, scanning the short satin robe you've worn.

"Might think you'll like it," you bite his bottom lip, teasing him.

"I might like it when all of this is off," his hand sets on the rope that's tying the satin robe together.

"Can you do it for me?" You whispered into his ear sexily.

"You can't see me have one peaceful day huh?"

"No," you replied before he connects his lips with yours while he lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his torso and he threw you on the bed.

He pulled the rope slowly and exposed your body wearing a black lacy lingerie set.

For a moment, he stopped and stared at your body in awe. You chuckled seeing his response and pushed him on the bed making you on top of him.

You threw the robe away on the floor and sit on top of his body.

You grind on top of crotch earning a groan from him.

Your face is in front of his clothed hardened member and you rubbed your hands against it.

"Say that you want me," you said sexily.

"I want you y/n," he looks down at you and you pulled down his sweatpants.

"That's not nice," you gave his cock some strokes and lick at the precum that's dripping from him.

He moaned at the contact of your lips on him and you stopped.

"Baby please, I fucking need you,"

Seeing how impatient he was, you took off your lacy panties and positioned him at your entrance.

You rubbed his tip a few times at your clit and moaned. You're so wet for him and slowly you lowered your body and let his member went fully inside you.

Your head falls back when you felt him fully inside you.

Slowly you started to move your hips up and down.

"Baby, you're so warm,"

"Mmm, Joshua," you and Joshua's moans filled the room.

Joshua helps to move your body while holding your waist.

You whimpered when you feel your walls tightened around him.

"Come for me baby," he thrust himself faster.

"Ahh-," your back arched and your legs shook when you came.

"Shit," you felt him twitched and you keep moving him into and out of you to ride your high when he came inside you.

After a while, you laid on top of him feeling tired.

He caressed your hair a few times and you looked at him.

"I love you, Joshua," you kiss his lips and you swear you wanted to cry.

"I love you too y/n,"

_________________________________

Waking up 2 in the morning, Joshua is in a deep sleep and you took your chance to leave the room because your flight was at 5 am.

You slowly removed his hands from your waist and exchange it with his bolster.

You cursed when you can't find your undergarments and your robe in the dark since there was no light.

When you heard Joshua moving, you just grabbed what's on the floor and quickly went out of the room.

After reaching your room, you noticed that the shirt your wearing is Joshua's.

You put on a pair of sweatpants and took out your luggage. You've packed everything you needed since yesterday.

You then tied your hair into a messy bun and washed your face and brushed your teeth before leaving the room.

When you were dragging your things, you stared at Joshua's room for the last time.

"I love you Joshua. I always will,"

__________________________________

Joshua woke up and noticed that he was not hugging you like last night.

He stretched himself before waking up and sits down at the bedside.

He frowned when he saw your robe and undergarments were still lying on the floor. He opened his bathroom and didn't see you.

He put on his sweats and grab a new shirt since he can't find his shirt.

When he opened the door to your room, his heart beats fast. Your room was clean with only a few things, not like how it used too.

He saw a folder paper on your desk and walked over to take it.

Slowly, his eyes read what's written on the paper and his whole body went weak.

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
113K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 131 7
EDITING ๐˜บ.๐˜ซ๐˜ฉ ๐˜น ๐˜ฉ.๐˜ซ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค. ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐——: 2019.11.23 ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐——: 2019.12.24 *EDITING START: 2020.0...
71.2K 881 41
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ โžช แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› สแดœ ------------------------------ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ, ๐š๐š’๏ฟฝ...