A Wolf's Howl (Legoshi X Read...

By ramen_writez

(Y/N), one of the last winter wolves left in the world, and the next leader of the well known mafia group, Ch... More

=1=
=2=
=3=
=4=
Thank You All ❤️
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
Chapter updates
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
.
=18=
=19=

=13=

4.3K 158 71
By ramen_writez

Heheheheheeee I'm BACK!

"The leader of Shishigumi is with them?! Are you sure it isn't someone else?" I said, panicking.

"I'm positive. But we didn't see any weapons on them. There is a possibility they might be hiding weapons on them."

I looked at my dad. He was silent, a stone cold expression on his face. "Have the patrol and 6 of our fighters surround them. See what they want."

Anisa nodded and left the room, the other two wolves close behind her.

"What if they're here to attack?" Hinata asked.

"If they were going to attack, they would of been more careful going into our territory," I said, crossing my arms. 'What do they want with us?'.

—🌕—
Me, my father, and the twins left the room we were in and went to the main room that had a chair, almost like a throne chair cause my dad insisted he has a big chair, paintings of the previous leaders of Chi Ōkami on the walls, and other small things around the room. My dad popped on the chair, a sword (not sure when he got it) next to him. The twins went to one of the corners of the room and I stood next to my dad. According to one of the scouts, the lions are here to speak business with my father, not to fight.

The doors opened up, two of our fighters holding the doors open for 3 members of Shishigumi, two of the lions in the back and a bigger lion in the front. It didn't take me very long to recognize him as the leader of Shishigumi.

"Ah, long time no see! You're looking as old as ever. Oh, and your daughter is looking very grown up. How have you been?" Chief Lion (according to the internet that's his name) said, giving me a toothy grin. I growled slightly and the lion chuckled lowly.

"Oh, come on, you don't have to be that mean to me."

"Doesn't mean I have to be nice to you either, Lion," I growled. I felt my fathers hand graze my arm.

"What do you want? There better be a good reason of why you're here," my father said, straightening his posture.

"I have a deal I want to make. We have been fighting for years now, and I realize how stupid the fighting is."

"What is the deal exactly?"

"You give us our territory back that you took, and we give you fresh meat to eat," the lion grinned.

That's something I hate about the mafia. My dad and anyone else with us can eat other animals without the police getting involved.

"There is a pure white rabbit that my men have their eyes on, and the event that is going to happen in a couple months is where we are going to take her. And you know how rare it is to find a animal with a pure white coat."

A rabbit with a pure white coat? Sounds like that one rabbit Legoshi is friends with...

"If we wanted meat we can get it ourselves, we don't need any outsiders getting us our food," my father said.

"What if we bring her to you alive?" The lion said, stepping forward.

"I said no. We are perfectly capable of getting our own food," my father said once again, standing up. "Now if that's all you need, then I will have you escorted out."

The lion huffed slightly. "Oh well, it was worth a try. I'd keep a eye on that rabbit, I know that you know her," the lion said looking at me.

The guards started pushing the lions out of the room. After the door shut, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You know the rabbit that he is talking about?" My dad asked, looking at me.

"She's one of my upperclassman if I'm thinking of the right girl," I said.

My dad stayed silent. I looked back at the twins and they looked extremely confused.

"(Y/N), when you go back to the academy, I want you to keep a eye on that rabbit," my father said after a while.

"Ok," I sighed. I can't believe I have to watch that Haru girl now just because she is being targeted by the Shishigumi. Ok well I understand why, I wouldn't want to be a herbivore and be targeted by a mafia.

"So does that mean we're leaving today?" Asahi asked. My dad nodded

"I'll have Lee take you three back immediately." We nodded. "You're dismissed."

—🌕—
"I swear if you three leave at least a crumb in my backseat I will skin you alive and hang your fur in my bathroom," Lee growled.

We were on our way to the academy and since we skipped dinner to leave, we picked up some food from (Favorite Fast Food Place). We all nodded quickly at Lee's threat and started eating.

"Ohhh I haven't had this stuff in so long," Asahi whined happily. Hinata nodded.

Lee continued to drive and occasionally glance at the front mirror to glare at us while we ate. I took a sip of my drink and looked at Asahi.

"Listen, the rabbit that those lions were talking about is a friend of Legoshi's. And I don't think she likes me, so you're going to have to help me keep a eye on her," I said.

"Why me?! Why not Hinata?!" Asahi said.

"Because Hinata is gonna keep look outside. You know how he is with computers. He is gonna have to access the security cameras around the school and the halls for the girls dorms to make sure the lions don't sneak in somehow."

"Oh, so you're gonna let Hinata look at girls changing in their dorms through the cameras?! That's really unf-" Asahi started whining but I hit him in the back of the head before he could finish.

"Idiot! There is no cameras in the girls dorm rooms, it's against the law. And besides, there's only cameras in the halls, I already checked," I said.

"Psh, whatever. Wait I'm not a idiot!" Asahi yelled at me.

"Oh yes you are!" I yelled back. We continued yelling at each other, calling each other different names until Lee slammed on the breaks. Me and Asahi slid forward and hit the seats in front of us. Hinata on the other hand barely moved, probably cause he was the only one who had his seatbelt on.

"You two better shut the hell up before I throw both of you out of my car!" Lee yelled at us. "Put your damn seatbelt on, finish your food, and don't say another word."

Me and Asahi went silent and put our seatbelts on. Lee can be really scary sometimes, I don't think I've ever seen him smile or even laugh. He's either straight faced or grumpy, but he is a old man so I guess that's why.

I started to eat my food again, eventually finishing what I had. I'm really excited to go back to the academy, mainly to see Legoshi again. I wonder how the play is going right now...

—🌕—
(Legoshi's POV)
The curtains started to slowly close, the clapping from the audience is all I can hear. I was up at the top where the lights were. At the moment, I had the lights shining down on Louis, but from where I was, I could see him swaying slightly. As soon as the curtains were fully shut, I saw Louis fall down on his side.

A lot of the animals that were off to the side ran to Louis, making sure that he was ok.

'What is going on?'

A.N:
IM BACK! WOOOOO

I'm sorry it took like a month to write a new chapter, I was able to get everything I needed done, like my summer school stuff.

While I write this little note, I am not home 😂 you might be wondering where I am (your probably not). I'm on ✨vacation✨. Me and my family drove 10 hours to go camping in a state I have never been to (Wyoming if you were wondering but once again you probably weren't) and in 2 days we are going to drive to Utah to visit family for a few days. So cause of that I should get a couple chapters done. But right now, I thought it would cool to tell you guys about myself (you once again probably don't care but I don't care).

My name is Kiana, I'm 15 years old (turning 16 August 27th), currently living in the state of potato's, and I'm going into my Junior year in high school (11th grade). I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest in my grade which is pretty cool in my opinion.

I love to draw (follow xtoxic.artx on insta), play video games (mainly call of duty on xbox), go atv riding, and sleep. I am planning on either being a tattoo artist or be a full time artist when I'm out of high school.

I LOVE anime, I grew up watching it because of my dad (thanks dad) and I mainly watched studio ghilbi movies like Ponyo and Secret Life of Ariete when I was little. The first series I remember watching is Naruto when I was going into my 7th grade year. (If you watch anime, what was your first anime? Put them in the comments!)

This is the first story that blew up and that blows my mind, I only have a couple other stories but I always thought they weren't gonna get noticed that much but here we are. So thank you guys for 25k reads, you guys are awesome! And thanks for all the support and the suggestions you guys have been giving me, I really appreciate it.

Anyways, I should be getting more chapters made now, love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 28
8.1K 357 28
Mist is a new student at Cherryton Academy she transferred from the safety and familiarity of her hometown and everything she's ever known into a spi...
587 6 10
"Please don't kill me!" "You're mistaken I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to save you" the person walked closer "I'm a savior, not a killer" they...
454K 16.7K 95
Y/n is a new student in the Cherryton Academy, and lives in a society where the instinct can get over people, she has always had to fight her instinc...