Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•36• Estranged

3.6K 224 46
By Dippy08

The weekend passed by and now they're back to their usual routine. 

The two boyfriends were heading back home after college, Taehyung with puffy cheeks and pouty lips which Jungkook noticed quickly.

As the two hopped into the train, Jungkook decided to ask his pouty baby.

"Baby, are you still mad at me?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

He didn’t want to talk to Jungkook now and quickly pulled out his earphones from his pockets but his boyfriend was quicker.

"Tae…Talk to me." Jungkook said softly in a whisper, pulling his boyfriend closer, snaking his arms around his waist.

"Told you not to attend today with the cut, you fool. You never listen and don't talk to me." He scolded and Jungkook scratched his nape apologetically.

"Baby-"

"Shut up."

Jungkook had to shut his mouth for a while because Kim Taehyung was not the one to be influenced by words but by actions. He waited until the train stopped at the subway.

Jungkook quickly pulled Taehyung's hand and intertwined them with his before Taehyung could stand up.

"Baby… drop this tantrum already."

"Tantrum? Really Jungkook? I told you to do something. Was it hard to  stay at home and rest? Of course no, your stupid coconut head will never listen."

"Coconut head? Baby.... I even started parting my hair to look mature and-"

"Shush. For me, you always are a coconut head that does not function well. That ball could have hurt you real bad, but you pretend everything is okay."

"Tae.... Baby, don’t worry, it didn't hurt that much. Besides it was below the old-" 

"And what if it did hurt you right there, you stupid motherfuc-" 

Jungkook had to shut Taehyung with a kiss who was really pissed after what happened back in Uni.

Jungkook was hit by a ball while crossing the ground full of juniors.

Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung, pulling him closer, locking his lips with him in public, yes in public, on the road.

Not too many people but enough of few to giggle or make weird faces at them.

"Can we talk about it later?" Jungkook asked after pulling away and Taehyung had no other choice.

He pushed Jungkook slightly and rolled his eyes at the other.

"Shouldn't have done it on the road. Once a coconut head, always a coconut head." He whispered slowly, embarrassment visible on his face.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked on his cheeks again and Taehyung finally gave in and smiled.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

After walking or flirt- walking the entire time, they stood in front of Taehyung's house.

"Okay, don't forget to clean the wound and dress it after shower. Don't carry anything heavy and yes, have your medicines after dinner."

Taehyung said seriously, moving his index finger at Jungkook who nodded with a playful smile. 

"Baby… enough. I’m not a kid." Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung sighed.

"Kookie... I’m serious. Get this into your head and don’t be stubborn. " He half scolded him and poked his finger onto Jungkook's forehead.

"Fine, fine. Come here first. Let me get my daily dose of kisses."

With this Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer again for a passionate kiss and Taehyung smiled into it.

They then pulled away, gazing at each other with fixed smiles on their faces.

Taehyung ran his hands through Jungkook's hair, admiring the precious boy in front of his eyes.

"I'm getting addicted to you." He whispered slowly and Jungkook took Taehyung's hands and kissed.

*Honk-honk

The males turned their heads to see Taehyung's father in his car again.

"I keep telling you things and you’ll never listen. Didn't I tell you Dad arrives earlier these days?" Taehyung scolded the other in a whisper who watched the older man with widened eyes.

"I think I should leave."

"You better."

Jungkook bowed and went away while Taehyung's father parked his car and came out of it to see his son standing at the door, waiting for him with a cute expression of nervousness.

"Oh, I see all kisses to boyfriend but not to daddy? I thought you are still my little boy." His father teased his son who burst out into an awkward yet cute giggle and quickly pecked his father's cheek after hugging him.

"Ah Dad, it's nothing like that." He whined and they walked into their home.

"Wait! Appa, you must have been bribed by Hyung. Is there something he wants now?" Yeonjun asked, staring at his brother with doubtful gaze.

"Take your jealous ass away. Dad loves me more than you. Everyone knows that." Taehyung teased and Yeonjun started whining.

"I love both my sons very much. Now stop this whining game and settle on the table. Let’s eat." Mr. Kim said to which they both nodded.

"Good then, and also Tae?" His father called out and Taehyung turned around to pay attention to him.

"Yes Dad?"

"Call Jungkook for dinner tomorrow instead. I have meetings arranged this weekend." He informed and Taehyung could only nod at his demand.

"Um.... Sure."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom landed on the sofa with a huff. He was  exhausted and massaged his forehead, soothing his growing headache.

He checked his phone as it buzzed, only revealing Tzuyu's number. His heart urged him to pick it up because he really missed her. His head on the other hand warned him a no because he still had to get into the lab to find more about the black liquid.

Yugyeom inevitably chose in favor of his head, swiping his finger to the left to decline the call.

He dropped his phone on the comfy cushion before heading up to the bar. He got his usual drink and pressed the button to the lab tunnel.

He got into the lab, entering leisurely into it, which once staggered him in existing. His footsteps resonating in  an old lab he looked around.

"Experiment conducted by Tzuyu. The loyal assistant Tzuyu huh?" He chuckled pathetically at the thought, his eyes wandering at the shelves of dead animals.

He then pulled out the crumbled paper from his pocket, eyes fixing only on a name.

Tzuyu. 

The beautiful assistant  indeed did hide things from him, didn’t she?

Yugyeom felt played, he felt betrayed. His dad kept secrets from him and now it was his girlfriend. 

Wasn't he worth knowing secrets? Wasn’t he not worth keeping them?

He threw the papers on the table and leaned closer to the table. Yugyeom was maybe oblivious to all that had been hidden from him but he surely wasn’t a fool.

He carefully reread all the information on the paper.

The experiment was conducted in the same month when his father left for his project work, leaving Yugyeom all alone. Only to understand one day that his father was gone. Dead.

"Yug… where are you?" Tzuyu's voice resonated in the house. 

Worries grew in the poor girl when her boyfriend didn't pick up her calls not to her texts. Tzuyu decided to come and check if Yugyeom was really okay.

A frown appeared on Yugyeom’s face when he heard Tzuyu’s voice but he didn’t budge from where he stood.

He decided to show her, find out everything finally.

Yugyeom grabbed the papers and walked out into the drawing room to see Tzuyu with a shocked expression on her face.

She noticed how the tunnel to the lab through the bar was wide open and Dr. Hoki's son walked out of it.

"Surprised? Thought I would never find the lab when it is in my own damn home?" He asked and chuckled, mockingly.

"Yug…" Tzuyu had no words, her eyes widening with every step Yugyeom took to her.

He stood in front of her, eyeing her but eyes blank. Yugyeom was numb.

"I thought I had someone to trust, to rely on and to-" He gulped the lump in his throat before blinking his eyes to resist the tears from falling.

"Y-yug why are you saying this?" She asked, stretching her hands to cup his face but he backed away.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He yelled angrily and she was taken back, shaking in fear to see him, growling in fuming anger.

"This…Now tell me this is a lie too, yeah? You don’t know anything huh? Knew nothing about this lab, knew nothing about the experiments when your fucking name is printed on this bloody paper." He asked angrily, throwing the stapled documents to her side.

Her eyes widened and a gasp escaped her mouth as she saw the papers.

"Y-yug… I… Listen to me…" She tried to walk towards him but he moved away again.

"No, you listen to me! You knew everything, yet you decided to play with my head. Even after all of those fights we had, I tried to work this out, I wanted us to work out but you chose to lie, and feed me with more and more lies." He stated angrily with gritted teeth and tears were already flowing out both their eyes now.

"Yug… why are you saying this? I didn't play with you, I can never…" She whispered slowly, shoulders trembling.

"Again, I’ll be always the one left alone." He started and smiled pathetically. That’s all he can do now.

"Yug… Stop this please."

"I don't even want to ask you anything anymore, knowing I will be played again. Let's cut this crap, go live a better life. I meant to be alone and die alone." He said with a blank expression, not knowing what he was saying.

Could he really live without her?

"Yug don't say this please…Yug I can explain everything. I can, just give me a chance to...." Tzuyu walked behind him as he climbed up to get into his room.

"Fine. Tell me the truth then. Tell me what this experiment was all about. Tell me everything you know about Dad and how he died. What did actually happen to my Dad?" He spat out all he wanted to know and Tzuyu sniffled up her tears.

"Stop acting coy and answer my questions Tzuyu." He said and Tzuyu flinched at the way he looked at her.

She really wanted to cry her lungs out and run away from the place. The way Yugyeom looked at her, the sight she believed could actually happen.

She sighed and closed her eyes. There was Dr. Hoki's face, crying and begging her not to say a word to his son, not wanting to be broken than he already was.

"Yes, I c-conducted the experiment and I did what he asked me to. Trust me, I-I really don't know anything about h-his death Yug. I was as shocked as you were..." She whispered and Yugyeom looked away with a mocking smile on his face.

She indeed was telling the truth. 

All she knew about Goblin was the greed for power that hovered over Dr. Hoki’s head. She didn't know how he kidnapped and how Spider-Man killed him. 

She knew her boss died in the form of Goblin but she could never reveal and tell Yugyeom that his father was Goblin, a monster.

"As I expected, lies and only lies." He whispered slowly, standing close to her, breath hitching.

She wanted to say a lot but her tongue tied and the words were trapped. Her eyes watched his face with all the real love she had.

"I wonder if all those 'I love you's were also part of them. You know, since all you do is spit out lies." Yugyeom stated, without even thinking how painfully he was hurting her with every word.

The alcohol was really speaking on his behalf and he literally forgot how to act or how to even be humane.

Tzuyu felt broken, poked with needles all over her small heart, her legs giving up balance.

"Believe it or not, I-I have loved you unconditionally ever since I liked you and I still do. I can't let you feel what I feel, can I? Sorry for being too much of a bother, Yugyeom. M-maybe I shouldn't have been here at the very first place."

She whispered after gathering some courage from God knows where.

She turned around and walked away, disappearing from his sight.

The silence. It was loathsome.

Yugyeom walked downstairs to the enormous living room. The place once he was happy to be in, the warmth that welcomed him once began to suffocate him, wreck him.

He was all alone again. 

Yugyeom realized what he did now but it was too late to act on it. She was far gone from him and the things he spoke to her echoed through the cold walls.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom found himself in the bar again, too busy gulping down the bottles of alcohol.

He tripped over the empty bottles as he walked into the lab again with a new liquid.

He thrashed the files from the table, pushing everything off, destroying the shelves.

"LIES! LIES ARE ALL THAT I GET." He cried out, yelling loudly. Agitated, he threw the chair at the glass chamber where ANMV1 was safely stored.

The chamber fell down and the black fluid broke free and moved randomly.

Yugyeom gulped and slowly crawled through the mess. The lights in the lab flickered as he kneeled in front of the weird substance that moved bizarre.

He pushed his hand towards the blackness and suddenly the fluid jumped on his finger, wrapping itself around his finger completely, trying to engulf him wholly.

Yugyeom immediately pulled his hand away, gasping in shock as the black indefinite thing slobbed away.

Yugyeom Hoki then realized he had a lot to know about this black crud.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Hope you guys enjoyed!

I hope you guys are still stuck to this story and support us till the end.

Stream Map Of The Soul: 7!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.4K 34
One is a dancer, and the other is an Idol. One has an extraordinary power, which has become his nightmare until he meets the other. One has lost fait...
748K 36.4K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
8.5K 494 16
What if someday BTS Jeon Jungkook proposes you? What will be your reaction? This revolves around y/n , who is an army and loves BTS Jungkook. She ha...
14.1K 871 48
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Fiction Date Started: FEB 2023 Date Finished: MAR 2023 It sounded like a car bomb magnified a...