Expensive || KNJ✅

By armymindsets7

PRINCESS TRILOGY: #2 - Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU - More

DISCLAIMER/AUTHOR'S NOTE
1
2
3
4 (S)
5
6
7
8 (S)
9
10
11
12 (S)
13
14
15
16 (S)
17
18
A TOUR OF THE KIM'S FAMILY ESTATE
19
21
22
23
24 (S)
25
26
27
28 (S)
29
{The (30) End}
THANK YOU!!!

20 (S)

9.7K 399 541
By armymindsets7

From the balcony, I saw Namjoon in his trunks going out to meet his friends and family in the hot tub. Tammie and Mia had their own thing going on at the bar. They're not exactly a part of this inner circle. I don't want to be like them, knowing myself I'll feel like and outcast. But Namjoon just talked to me about confidence. I need to tap into it. He's right.

I'm gonna show them. I'm gonna show them.

I turned to my suitcase, pulling out a bold red bathing suit that I got while out shopping with Sooji and Peach over the summer. She picked it out for me because she believes that red is my color. The problem was that it was really expensive and if I wanted to pitch in for rent that month, I couldn't afford it. But Peach bought it anyway and told me not to let it go to waste. I guess tonight is the debut. I'd be perfect and match the new set of nails I did before we left.

I freshened up, making sure my face wasn't tear stained and strained. I washed and shaved before slipping into the bathing suit. I covered myself in a sheer white cover up, put on my flip flops, tied my hair up to show off my pearls, and went out to the hot tub.

Walking out there was like walking into a new school. I knew they were all staring and probably judging. Deep down I wanted to run back inside and hide until it was time to leave, but I kept walking towards them, convincing myself that I could do this. But then there was Namjoon, who softly smiled as I made it to the tub.

Namjoon: Hey!

Me: Hey...

Taehyung: Nari!

Jimin: Nari! Join the party.

Naomi: Or don't.

Nala: *laughing* Oh my god, Naomi.

Naomi: What? She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to.

Nala: I love your flip flops, where'd you get them?

Me: Um...Gap.

Nala: *laughing* Girl.

Naomi: *laughing* And you wanted to try and be nice.

I kicked off the flip flops and dropped my swim cover, laying it down on a nearby chair. As I did this, everyone fell silent. When I turned back to face them, I made immediate eye contact with Namjoon. And he gave me that look... that gaze. His eyes were dark and fixated on me. He doesn't have to say it...but he loves what he's seeing.

Namjoon gestured his finger for me to come to him. Straight to him. And with the look on his face, I knew good and well to do so. I stepped in the bubbling water and swam into his arms where I felt protected. I almost forgot about the others, and my face flushed as I remembered their presence with Namjoon kissing me up my cheeks and down my shoulders.

Namjoon: *whispering* Who said you could come out here looking like this?

Me: *giggling* Literally you.

Namjoon: *whispering* You are the sexiest woman alive

Me: *whispering* Stop it. Everyone is staring.

Namjoon: Hey. Fix your eyes elsewhere.

It was crazy. Everyone, even his sister's, followed Namjoon's order. No one was staring at me except him. And water bubbled and popped under the new conversation that broke out among Namjoon's family. Along came Seokjin with our drinks, handing me a frozen Martini glass and Namjoon's requested rum.

Naomi got cozy and cuddled up with Yoongi. BB definitely looks more like her dad than her mom except for the nose. Like her daughter, Naomi resembles Mr. Kim probably more than her mom. And Nala looks like an exact younger version of Mrs. Kim.

I stopped paying attention again when Namjoon's finger tailed down the nape of my neck and down my back, knowing how sensitive my skin is back there. My body shivered slightly, making me squirm. And he had such a smug fucking look on his face.

Namjoon: *whispering* You know you look good in red right?

Me: You think?

Namjoon: Mhm. It's your color.

Me: *smiling* Thanks.

Jungkook: She's so beautiful.

Me: Me?

Jungkook: Yeah you.

Nala: Whoa. Jungkook.

Hoseok: Behave, over there.

Jungkook: It was just a complement.

Me: Well, thanks.

Jimin: Let's give her that. She's much hotter than Minseo.

Naomi: She's also a child.

Yoongi: *laughing* True.

Naomi: What school did you go to, Nari?

Me: LJU.

Naomi: Oh. Major?

Me: um...cosmetology.

Yoongi: *laughing* You can't make this up.

Seokjin: *laughing* Are you working?

Me: I am working.

Naomi: Where? Macy's makeup counter?

Me: I'm a nail technician. I work in a salon.

Naomi: Oh! You own it?

Me: No...no I just work there.

Namjoon: Can you all shut the fuck up?

Naomi: Relax. We're just making conversation.

Me: Well, I'm happy with what I do.

Naomi: So, what attracts you to my brother?

Me: Excuse me?

Naomi: I'm just curious. Is it his money? His car?

Namjoon: Naomi are you fucking kidding me?

Naomi: Shut up. I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Nari. What do you really know about him?

Me: What the hell?

Naomi: What's his favorite color?!

Me: Black!

Naomi: Movie?

Namjoon: Naomi! Stop!

Me: Casino and The Breakfast Club!

Naomi: Book?

Me: 1984! What the fuck? Why are you quizzing me?

Naomi: Why is it a big deal? If you love him so much.

Me: It's a big deal because this isn't a game! I don't care about money! I can get my down damn check!

Naomi: Then prove it! One thing. One memory. I want something because to me, you look like a superficial bitch.

I peeled myself out of Namjoon's arms and walked out of the hot tub. My wet hands grabbed my phone and popped off the case and unfolded the sheet of paper behind it. I handed it to Naomi and watched her eyes walk across the paper in Namjoon's handwriting.

"It was raining. It was snowing. But all unhappiness stopped. You brought heaven to me. Don't speak so easily, because without you, there's no me. You're the best of me. The best of me."

Me: That's it. That's what attracts me to your brother.

The others in the pool gathered around to read the note. When they were all done, I snatched it back from Naomi, folded it back up and put it back in my phone case. For once, this group fell quiet. I wrapped myself up in my cover and walked back inside, probably in my Gap flip flops.

- 3rd Person -

Nari didn't notice, but Namjoon had followed her out of the hot tub and back up to their room. But Nari was so heated up, she closed the bathroom without looking behind her, and went to shower. Namjoon thought it was best to respect her space, so he showered in the different one and went back to their bedroom.

Nari was calmed down after her shower, which made Namjoon relieved. But Nari didn't know what to say. He had promised a much better vacation than this, but what's he going to do about it? Muzzle his own sister? She gripped her towel and went to her suitcase to find her button down and shorts set PJs.

Namjoon: Are you ok?

Nari: Fine.

Namjoon: I'm really sorry. I don't know why she...

Nari: Don't. Namjoon, it's fine. Not your fault.

They fell silent again. Nari dropped her towel and got into her PJs, buttoning up her shirt and moving her hair out of her way. Namjoon stood up from the bed and hugged her from behind. Nari's eyes swelled with tears as Namjoon backed her away from the suitcase. She was blinking back tears, really wanting not to cry again.

Namjoon sat back on the bed and held Nari's hands, pulling her to stand between her legs. The way she couldn't meet his eyes scared him. He cupped up her face and still... nothing. At least for a few minutes. Then Nari looked at him, the water in her eyes fading.

Namjoon: Hey, on the bright side, you have to spend the night with me now.

Nari: *laughing* No. I'm sleeping somewhere else.

Namjoon: Well, I locked the door so good luck.

Nari: I can unlock it.

Namjoon: Not in time.

Nari: In time?

Namjoon: Mhm. Before I do this.

She was lifted up slightly, then Namjoon laid Nari down in the center of the bed. She giggled and squealed and finally, Namjoon got that beautiful smile back. He kissed her softly then turned off the lights and crawled in bed beside her. At first he kept things friendly. But Nari began to fall asleep and Namjoon needed to get creative on ways to keep her eyes open.

Slowly, Namjoon unbuttoned Nari's shirt and with his other hand, trailed down her nape and back. Nari's eyes flew open when Namjoon's hand slipped into her shorts. He smiled to himself when he felt the absence of her underwear. Without hesitation, his fingers slipped between her folds and her rubbed over her nub very, very gently.

Nari: Namjoon...

Namjoon: I'm trying to be nice to you, princess. Don't make me punish you.

Nari: But...your family is here.

Namjoon: Door is locked. So you're going to have to be quiet. Can you do that?

The younger whimpered a little. Namjoon's hand left her then resumed by massaging her clit through the soft fabric of her shorts. The rotations of his hand were so slow, it was teasing. Nari longed for more but couldn't bring herself to ask between her whiney moans. She was so wet, she was soaking through her shorts. And then, Namjoon's movements just stopped.

Nari: Why'd you stop?

Namjoon: ...

Nari: Daddy? Please? Please I was so close.

His body left her and reached for his duffle bag on the side of the bed. Nari turned to see where he was going, but he forced her back where she was facing. Namjoon turned on his side with her again, pushing her legs apart slightly.

Nari: What are you doing?

Namjoon's free hand clasped over Nari's mouth, making her eyes grow wide. There was a very soft noise. a buzzing sound. With his large hand, Namjoon pressed the vibrator over her clit, through her shorts. All of Nari's moans were muffled by Namjoon's other hand, covering her mouth.

Her legs were trembling and Nari knew she wouldn't be able to hold herself together for long. Worse, she couldn't see Namjoon's face for approval to cum until his lips moved against her ear, not giving permission, but demanding her orgasm.

He hushed her as her moans rang into his hands. Her juices spilled all over her shorts as Namjoon pressed the toy harder on her. When her body started to rut, Namjoon clicked the thing off and dropped it back in his bag.

Namjoon: Hmm. Such a good girl, princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.7K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...
70.6K 1.8K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
13.6K 286 21
requests are open !
891 40 12
Taehyung x Reader (Mafia AU!)