S1 Muzan x mother reader (com...

Od Factory-chan

(I'll be making you Muzan's mother ok?) Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15(EDITED)
16
y/n's blood art
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25(edit)
Extra drawing
26
27
28
29
30
Extra:flashback
31
32
33
34
35
Not this title~
Announcement

20

28.4K 993 375
Od Factory-chan

Meanwhile...

Tang!
Tang!
Tang!
Tang!

"Hyo!" Gyokko called out from his vase.

"Well, well. Akaza-sama!"he exclaimed, noticing Akaza's presence. He then proceeded to slither out of his vase.
"Dear me, you seem looking swell. How've you been after ninety years?" Gyokko, the upper moon five asked hid 'mouth' that held is eye smiled
"The mere possibility of you dying made my heart leap with jo— cough! Cough!, made my heart cringe with pain. Hyo! Hyo!"

"This is quite terrifying. Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence"the upper moon four, Hantengunstammered as he hel into one of the stair's railings.

"We haven't been called here for a hundred and thirteen years. An indivisible number...an unlucky number. An odd number!! Terrifying indeed" he ranted anxiously.

Akaza ignores the two lower ranked below him and turned to Nakime.
"Biwa woman. Has Muzan-sama and my lady arrived yet?"

Nakime strums a few more and responded.
"He has not arrived yet"

"You didn't answer my question about my lady" Akaza added.

Nakime flinches and stayed quiet.Akaza huffed and kept an eye.
"I wonder what happened"
"Then where's upper moon one? There's no way he'd get killed." The upper moon 3 remarked.

"Hold up! Hold up! Hold on a minute, Akaza-dono!" Douma called out as he walked towards the pink haired male.

He raises his arm
"Aren't you gonna show some concern for me?" He asked, his shoulder over Akaza's
"I was super worried about you guys!"

Douma puts his face close to Akaza
"You're my precious buddies. I don't want aaaanyone here to wane out now. Especially my lady~" he whispered.

"Hyo! Douma-dono..." Gyokko acknowledges.

Doma turned to the demon in the pot, his arm still on Akaza, he waved at him.
"Hey hey, long time no see,Gyokko."

"Is that a new pot? It's pretty. The pot you gave me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for decoration" he added, a smile on his face.

"You can't grow severed heads... but I like the idea" Gyokko just agreed.

"Move it"Akaza mumbled, though it wasn't heard by Douma.

"I know! You should come and visit me next time! Hm?" The rainbow eyed demon ranted.

"Move your arm"Akaza demanded, his eyes glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. Suddenly, he moves his fists towards Douma, injuring him.

"Eeep!" Hantengu shrieked as Douma spits out blood.

Douma moves to the side, removing his arm on the process
"Whoa, hmmm. Nice punch there! Did you get a little stronger since we last met, Akaza-dono?" Doma asked, his chin regenerating in seconds. Akaza glares at Douma, his annoyance to him pouring out.

"Upper moon one was the first to arrive. He has been here this whole time" Nakime announces

Akaza hears this and turned to where he felt Kokushibou.

Kokushibou sat on the tatami floor, his back facing them.
"I...am here...Muzan-sama...has arrived" he mumbles,
"I don't sense my lady, I wonder why?" He thought.

The upper moons looks up, Hantengu shrieks in surprise and bows down along with the others. Muzak stood upside down, his hand holding his experiments along infront of him his equipment.

"Gyutaro is dead. The upper moons have waned" he announced

Kokushibou glanced at Muzan
"Hm? My lady isn't with Muzan-sama? That's...weird"

"Oh, is that so! Well, I'm very sorry about that! I was the one who introduced Gyutaro here after all.." Douma smiles

"How can I apologize to you and my lady? Will you gouge my eyes out? Or will you..."

"I don't need your eyeballs. I figured Gyutaro would lose. As I expected, Daki was holding him back" Muzak states.
"Gyutaro would've won if he had been the one fighting to begin with. He could've just poisoned them in the beginning so they couldn't keep fighting... well. It doesn't matter anymore"

Suddenly, the atmosphere turns dark and heavy. They could feel their master, Muzan's rage. They bowed there nervously and curiously waited on what had angered him.

Muzan grips his test tube, it shakes as he gripped on it tightly. Anger consuming him as the thoughts of the upper moon about his mother clouded him. The test tube breaks, his blood seeps out but was drag in his body as his wound healed.

"What has angered you, Muzan-sama?" Akaza asks, his head facing down in respect.

Muzan takes a deep inhale and turned to them, anger evident on his face as veins pumped. His fangs long and sharp as he bares it at them.
"Before Upper moon six died, he left an unforgettable surprise"

The others stayed quiet, but Douma being Douma got curious.
"What is this surprise then, Muzan-sama?"

"It seems that they failed to protect Mother. The demon slayers caught her and brought her back to their headquarters or so I thought"

The three top upper moons flinched. They gulped as they worried for Y/n.

"What? My lady is strong right?why couldn't she escape?" Akaza asked.

"The sun is up, you idiot!" Douma whispers at him, his tone serious when it dealt with the demoness he is so fond of.

Muzan sighs and turned his back on them
"Any news? About the blue spider lily?"

None answers, adding more to his frustration. He hits his hand on his table.

They flinched but stood quiet.
"Hundreds of years had passed but we still couldn't find a simple plant?! Don't really know if you guys  exist anymore"He stated, furious.

"Eeep! Please forgive us! Please! Please!" Hantengu please as he bowed.

"I...have nothing...to say... Ubuyashiki..cleverly...hid himself..." Kokushibou stayed. His hands clenched his kimono.

"What can I say... and I'm not very good at detective work myself" Douma admits bashfully.

"Muzan-sama!! I'm not like them!"Gyokko shouts.
"I have some information that can get you one step closer to achieving your dreams! Just a moment ago..."

!!!

"The one thing I hate is 'change'" Muzan stated. His hand holding the demon's head upside down. Gyokkos's blood splattered over the ground as it dripped.
"Changes in circumstances. Changes in body. Changes in emotion. In most cases. Every change is 'degradation' it is

"I am the height of my displeasure because it's been one hundred and thirteen years since an upper moon was killed. Don't get all excited and give me information if you haven't even confirmed it yet" Muzan demanded, anger coursing through hisveins.

TANG!

The gravity on Gyokko's head changes, it falls to the bottom again

"From now on. You guys should serve me with more suicidal devotion. The fact that mother had been captured is on of the causes. We seem to have spoiled you guys too much because of the mere fact that you're all upper moons" the red eyed demon leader remarks.

"Gyokko. If you can confirm you information. Head over there with Hantengu"

TANG!
TANG!
TANG!

Doors closed, preventing more sight of their leader.

"Eeep! Understood, sir...!!" Hantengu stammers, bowing yet again.

Gyokko laid there with only his head , shaking.
"You're kidding...!! I got information... and he blew me off... but that's his good point..." the demon thought

"Gyokko-Dino!" Douma called out, kneeling infront of the dismembered head.

"What kind of info do you have, man? I'd like to go there too!"The upper moon two announces.

"No...well..." Gyokko struggled to find a correct answer as he remembered that only he and Hantengu were allowed.

"Can you tell me?" Douma asked as he picked his head up. Pestering him.

"As you can !sEe!"

WHACK!!

Akaza punches Douma's head in half. Stopping him from forcing the poor demon.
"Did Muzan-sama give you orders? GET LOST" He threatened.

As he intervened, a small glimpse of Y/n appeared beside him, a ghost...or a distant memory.

________________

Akaza had just gotten with a fight...with Douma of course.

Y/n sighed. The unexpected meeting had just ended due to one of the upper moon dying in a fight with a hashira. This was one of the times Y/n had like as it was very rare for all of them to be together in one room. Even if all of them tried to kill each other, she still saw them as one of her own.

"Akaza, don't start. My lady is still present" Kokushibou sternly said. His voice deep and clear.Six eyes stared at Akaza. Seemingly testing to see if he dare disobey an upper ranked commands.

Douma smiles at the red eyed demoness who sat on of her big beanie chairs.
"My lady~ I see that you liked my gift?~" he asked her, a genuine smile on his face as he fans himself with his golden fan.

She chuckles, patting the soft bean
"Of course, it's one of my darling's gift after all"

"I'm glad that you liked it! I made it extra fluffy just for you~" he added. Boasting as he thought he's having more attention than the other two.

"Hah, that's only to be expected. She's our my lady after all. It's only to be expected that she gets extravagant gifts" Akaza snickers the obvious. His arms crossed while a teasing smirk showed to the upper moon two.

Douma kept his smile up. He covers his bottom face with his fan. Behind it, he gritted his teeth while maintaining a happy feature on top.

Kokushibou stared at them blandly and turned to the demoness who sat comfortably on top. In a blink of an eye, he stood beside her.
"My lady" he calls out.

She calms her surprised beating heart. Thankful that it wasn't enough to activate her skill.
"Yes?" She asked, curious as to why he needed to her side for just something.

"May I kindly have a portion of your blood?" He suddenly says.

Y/n's eyes widened. No other demons before had dared ask her this. Despite Akaza being first to being an upper moon,he hadn't known that her blood was similar to his master, Muzan.

Douma gasps and hops up to the platform she was on.

"Why do you need my blood?" The demoness asks, her red eyes staring sharply at the strong demon.

Kokushibou bends into one knee, his hand on his chest.
"I need to have control over the demons on the northern part of the forest. A rumor has been spreading there about a wisteria filled house"

"Kokushibou-dono! You can easily do this alone without My lady's help!—

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1K 60 31
ᴋɪᴍᴇᴛꜱᴜ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ᴀᴋᴜᴍᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ, ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀꜱ, ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ 2022. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ʙ...
4.9K 58 19
Characters included: All the Hashira, Uppermoons 1, 2, 3 and Muzan, Yoriichi Can do other characters if requested Requests open Characters don't bel...
7.9K 397 22
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...
774K 17.4K 63
ѕнιp yoυrѕelveѕ тo тнeѕe вoyѕ тo yoυr нearтѕ conтenтѕ.