QUEEN OF FALCON

stellaandmybella által

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Több

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 22♣

3.7K 149 11
stellaandmybella által

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him inside out. He felt like a hurricane of emotions running through his mind when he heard what that swine had done to his sweet angel. His hands were itching to kill that bastard as he thought of various torturous methods to kill that fucker. That bastard had really fucked up a big time with what was his. Zacharias swore that he was not going to give him an easy death.

Before leaving the hospital, Zacharias ordered his men to guard the room and protect her family if any of that fucker's men try to reach them. He ordered the driver to take him to the nearby mall to purchase some clothes for his wife before they go back to the hotel. "Wife" The word sounded so surreal. Finally, she was his, and he won't let any one hurt a single strand of hair, let alone touch her.

Zacharias was stuck in a traffic when he got a call from Demyan. "What?" He barked, angrily.

"Dude, I think she is awake. She is continuously banging on the door and screaming her lungs out. Where the hell are you?"

"I'm on my way. Don't open the door."

Zacharias hung upon the call and reached the hotel within next 10 minutes. He ran towards his suite as soon as he got out of the car. He eyed Demyan sighing in relief as soon as he came into the view.

"What took you so long? She is continuously crying and banging on the door."

Zacharias opened the door and what he saw next made his breath freeze in agony. His deep brown eyes locked with her tearful black ones as he saw her petite figure trembling. Her hands bled due to her incessant banging as the bangles in her hands broke and pierced in her skin. He could see nothing but sudden rage blinding his eyes as he saw her hands bled. He led out a vicious growl and picked her up. She screamed in protest while he carried her to the bedroom.

"Demyan, get the first aid kit now!!" He growled.

Within seconds, Demyan stood in front of him with the first aid kit. "Leave" He ordered, and Demyan sprinted out before closing the door behind him.

Zacharias took her towards the bathroom and opened the washbasin tap as he stretched her hands to clean the blood. She hissed in pain but did not utter a word. Only when he tried to clean her wounds, did she snatched her hands making more blood flow through her wounds.

"Stay Still" He hissed, trying to keep his anger at bay.

Suddenly, her eyes filled with rage, "You don't g..get to to...touch me af..after creating havoc in..in my li..life." she gritted, and tried pulling her hands away angrily.

More blood started oozing out due to her stubbornness and reckless pulling of her hands. He tried to catch hold of them when she again snatched away moving back. "J..just leave me.."

"Shut Up!!!" He growled. "Just shut the fuck up or else I won't be responsible for my actions if you don't behave." He gave her a stern look making her shut up as he caught hold of her hands.

She again tried to snatch her hand when he tried to remove the glass shards. "Will you fucking let me clean your wounds now?" He hissed, giving her a cold look. She flinched at his voice, cowering in fear. "Please l..let m..me go....Please.." She implored as she sobbed.

Zacharias carefully removed the glass shards from her wrists with the help of forceps ignoring her desperate pleas... He bandaged her wrists after applying ointment.

"What the fuck were you thinking huh? How could you do this to yourself? See what did you do..." He scolded her like a child. She did not say anything but kept on crying. His heart bled as he saw her cry, but he could not control his anger when she injured herself.

Zacharias wiped her tears but she flinched back in fear. "Get freshened up...I have got these clothes for you." He spoke handing her the bag. He watched her trying to say something but holding back. "Speak" He encouraged her.

"Uh...Wh..Who changed m..my clothes?" She stuttered looking anywhere else but him.

A look of amusement passed on his features. "Do you find anyone else other than me?" Her eyes widened in realization as a scarlet hue spread on her cheeks, making him chuckle in amusement.

"There is no need to get embarrassed. Sooner or later you will be mine in every way possible....Now get changed. I'll order breakfast for us."

Zacharias left the bedroom and came out. He ordered breakfast before calling Demyan.

"Hey Cousin need help?" He heard his voice.

"Did you check on that bastard?"

"Yeah.... That rascal was trying to break free from the chains....Puny gangster doesn't know with whom he has fucked up with." A devious smirk formed on his lips as he heard him say.

"Good. Deport him by the evening to the Prisoners Island." Zacharias ordered, before hanging up.

Prisoners Island was where he locked all the dangerous criminals. Zacharias visited that place when he craved for blood in the most twisted way possible. Till then, they were tortured in the worst way possible by his highly trained men, where they would beg for death, but was not given to them easily. Prisoners Island was highly secured with high end security system which was designed by Zacharias himself. It was an island surrounded with deadly sharks. No one would make out alive from that place. It was a complete death trap. Zacharias would have easily tortured and killed that bastard by now, but he had other matters in his hand, such as his wife. And also he did not wanted to give him an easy death. Zacharias wanted him to die every single day.

Next he placed a call to Artyon and he picked up on the fourth ring itself. "Hey, what's up man? By the way congrats on your wedding. Were you even planning on telling us?" His asked, his voice filled with hurt.

"It's all messed up here. Hence couldn't inform anyone."

"Oh I get that.....Igor filled me with some details. By the way when are you returning with your bride? Look I can't hide this thing anymore from Anastasia. She has already got an inkling that I am hiding something from her. She is definitely going to make me sleep on the couch when she finds out the truth. Jesus! Why do you have to put me in such a predicament?" He whined.

"Common now, stop whining, and I have a work for you. Remove the bar section from the manor. I want it all cleaned up before we reach back. We will be leaving by tomorrow evening. Meet you in New York."

"Oh Wow! Already making adjustments for your wife....I like it..."

"Will you just shut up and do as I say?"

"And what if Ana or Tina asks?"

"Tell them that I stopped drinking."

"Won't that make them suspicious?"

Zacharias groaned, "Can't you make some excuse...Like make up some lie, do anything..."

"And what am I supposed do with that? Bro that's some expensive vintage shit."

"Take them

"Okay....As you say captain..." Artyon mocked, before hanging up the phone.

Meanwhile, the breakfast had arrived. 'What's taking her so long?' He frowned, as he entered the bedroom and saw her struggling with the zip of her dress.

Zacharias reached behind her in two long strides and grabbed hold of her hand making her yelp in surprise. "Shh...It's just me.....Here, let me help you with that...Just relax."

"I'll..I'll...manage.." She stuttered, trying to turn back.

"Oh, I can see that very well." He mocked. "Now stop resisting and let me do that." He turned her and started pulling the zip occasionally letting his hands touch her soft back making her shiver in response. He smirked inwardly as he watched her body respond under his touch.

"Here done." He announced.

"Th...thanks." She mumbled shyly, and turned towards the mirror to fix her hijab, when he caught her hand. A frown formed on her face when he stopped her from draping the scarf on her head.

"There is no need to hide your beautiful hairs from me." He spoke, tucking a stray her behind her ear. She opened her mouth to resist but, one stern look made her stop her actions.

Zacharias entwined their hands, carefully not touching her injuries before walking towards the dining area, enjoying the softness of her palms against his rough ones. He dragged out a chair before taking a seat and pulled her on his lap making her yelp.

"Leave me....Wh..what are you d..doing?" She wriggled, making him tighten his arm around her waist in a tightening his grip as he pushed her back more closer to his chest.

"Pl..please....th...there are so many chairs av...available, I c..can sit on any of them." She kept on wriggling, trying to free from his hold.

"I don't feel any need for that...I think you are perfectly fine here" He spoke in her ear. She didn't even know what her mere actions were doing to him down there.

"No..No..It's..Pl..please...."

"Come on now, stop resisting and eat up.." He ordered softly, filling her plate and bringing the spoon to her mouth.

"No! I wo..won't" She defied.

"Eat" He growled at her, but she simply turned away her head to the other side.

"Why.....why do..don't yo...you just le..leave me? Pl...please ta..take me ba...back to my pa..parents. I wa...want to see th..them."

"Why don't you just make it easy for both of us and eat the food?" Zacharias ignored her pleas as he spoke, he was getting exasperated at her constant defiance.

"I don't wa..want any..anything bought from yo..your money, le..let al...alone you. Ha..had it not be...been my help...helplessness, I..I wo..would ha..have not even wo...worn the clothes bo...bought b..by you." She again stuttered, trying to get up.

Whatever imaginary thread of patience he was holding was thrown out of the window and he lost it. 'Nobody dares to defy me wife or not..Fuck that....' He took the spoon towards her mouth urging her to open it, but she pressed her lips tightly in a thin line.

'Fine! My way it is then!' He took the morsel in his mouth and pulled her face towards him and forcefully kissed her. She parted her lips, gasping in a state of shock, while he took that opportunity and pushed the morsel in her mouth.

'Fuck! Her lips are so warm and delectable.....Her lips taste like....A fucking candy!!....Why does she tastes like a candy?' He groaned, and only pulled his mouth, when she completely ate the morsel.

Tears flowed through her eyes down her rosy cheeks. "Do you want me to continue or you will eat now wife? And trust me baby I don't have any problem with it." She visibly shuddered at his warning quickly shaking her head. 'Good'  He thought.

She slowly started started eating while he fed her with the spoon as she continuously hiccuped, with tears flowing down her cheeks. God! He so hated to see tears in her eyes and especially when he was the reason behind it . But she did not leave him with any option. Not that he was complaining about it. He actually enjoyed feeding her through his mouth. Fuck!! He would love to feed her that way again and again...Watching her gulping the food was itself such a turn on for him. He had seen many beautiful women in his life, but he never found them attractive, let alone getting aroused. But his wife's slightest of actions were arousing the hell out of him. His train of thoughts were broken when he saw his wife pushing his hand away from her mouth. Why did she stop eating? She was not even halfway done with the food...How can she eat so less? She needs to put some more flesh on her body. This marriage had really taken a toll on her health. Cause last time, she looked fine, when he saw her.

"Did I not make it clear to you princess? I want you to finish each and everything from the plate."

"I can't....I am full p..please.." She spoke in her timid voice.

"On the count of three love, if you don't resume eating, then I will gladly help you. Do you want me to do that to you huh? Did you like it when I kissed those sinful lips hmmm? Tell me... Does it effects you love? Did that make you wet baby?....Hmmm?....Tell me..." His voice turned huskier as he spoke, while placing wet kisses on the soft tenser flesh of her neck, while his own body was blazing in desire.

He could feel her shiver and tremble in fear as she slowly shook her head and resumed eating. A smirk formed on his lips at his effect on her. 'Good. At least she will not defy me' He thought.

God! She was so light and small. She felt so fucking perfect on his lap. From now on wards she will be always sitting on his lap and he would make sure of that. He smirked internally, loving the idea. God! The things he wanted to do with her.. He so badly wanted to pound into her recklessly and make her scream and moan his name again and again as he would make her cum endless times. He wanted to take her on the dining table as he sat on the chair plunging into her deeply again and again while she would clutch to him tightly screaming his name in ecstasy and pure pleasure.....'Soon My love...Soon..' He thought. The thought itself was bringing a huge strain in his pants. This was the first time in his life that he required cold showers..He just prayed to God to keep his sanity in check. He didn't knew for how long would he be able to control himself around her. He couldn't act so desperate when it came to her. He needed to take slow and steady steps when it came to his angel. He was going to spoil her like the queen she was...

'My Queen' He smiled at the thought.

Suddenly, she got up and made a run towards the bedroom. Jesus! What was he gonna do with this girl?......She didn't even finished her food...Good Lord! This girl would be the death of me.

"Adiva! Come back this instant." He growled. Why the fuck was she so stubborn? "Adiva, come back now or else...." But he was obstructed with the sound of throwing up from the washroom. "Fuck Adiva!" He mumbled, as he made a dash towards the washroom, only to see her throwing up everything that she just ate. He instantly got behind her and held her hairs to the side while gently rubbing his hand on her back as he tried to sooth her.

Zacharias helped her rinse her mouth while supporting her body. He could see she was hardly able to stand on her feet. He picked her up in his arms and walked towards the bed. 'Why are her hands so warm?' He wondered, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He carefully laid her on the bed and gently pressed his palm on her forehead to check her temperature. Fuck! She was burning in fever! 

'Why didn't I notice that before? Fuck!!'

"Adiva, look at me love" He ordered softly, gently patting her cheeks. "Adiva??"

"Hmm?" She moaned in response, as he felt her eyes drooping.

"Love...Just be awake okay...Let's take care of this nasty fever and then you can rest....okay?" He whispered, soothingly as he kissed her cheek. He quickly ordered a soup for her and sat beside her caressing her forehead while placing sweet kisses in between.

 The soup arrived in the next 15mins. He made her sit, resting her back against the headboard. "Open" He ushered, as he brought a spoon full of soup in front of her mouth. To his surprise, she opened her mouth without putting a fight.

'She must be really tired to put another fight' he thought,as he gently slipped the spoon in her mouth.

Minutes of silence relapsed as he kept on gazing at her intently, feeding the soup. He set aside the bowl after he was done feeding her and brushed the tendrils of her hair, stick to her forehead.

"Your temperature is improving. Here, take these medicines and you will soon recover.." He held the pills over her mouth, to which she parted her lips as he slipped the pills in her mouth washing it down with a glass of water. He kept the glass aside and gently helped her slip under the covers. Kissing her forehead, he watched her to sleep.

Zacharias was sitting in the living area with Igor and Demyan. He had called them to meet up before making sure his angel was asleep.

"Zacharias, what's wrong?  You seem tensed." Demyan inquired, as they watched him raking his fingers frustratingly through his hair from the last five minutes.

"It's Adiva" He spoke. "I don't know what to do. She hardly had 5-6 spoons of food. But, when I forced her to eat more, she threw up everything. And now she is suffering from fever. Though I took care of that thing, but I really don't understand how could she have such a low appetite? Fuck! She hardly had any food." He sighed frustratingly.

"Dude, that's because she is suffering from stress. Her body is exhausted mentally and physically. We don't know, what all she has been through since God knows from how many days. Her body requires time to recover from all the pain and stress she has been with. You need to be careful about her as she is already going through a tough phase." Demyan explained.

Though, Igor and Demyan didn't knew what all she had gone through, but he knew very well, and he also knew that if he wanted to win her, he had to take it really slow. He sighed, raking his fingers through his hairs.

It was already evening. Zacharias had been busy replying to his emails. He sat beside her working on his laptop, while keeping a check on her temperature in between. The fever had considerably decreased, but she was still sleeping. He woke her up to feed her some soup during dinner. She was too tired to say anything. She drank her soup and again went back to sleep.

Adiva's brother had called him informing that her dad was discharged by the evening. Zacharias informed him that he will bring her to meet them by tomorrow. He returned back to the room only to find his wife still sleeping.

Zacharias changed his clothes before joining her on the bed as he pulled her body close to him. He pecked her lips before whispering her 'Goodnight' as he slept with his angel in his arms. What a sweet irony, he thought, 'An angel for the devil......'

Another chapter for you guys....

Vote, Comment, Like, Follow and Share......

Until then Good Bye!!!

Stay Safe!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

393K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
797K 40.9K 43
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
8K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...