PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

thirty eight

27.9K 848 678
By BelleAyer

"What the hell is wrong with you? Didn't we just have a whole talk about this days ago?" I scowl at the man as I watch Bonnie leave the house.

When I saw who the witch Klaus had was, I realized it definitely wasn't something she was willingly doing. He wanted his family unlinked. Instead of maybe hiring a witch that would willingly do it, he chose to threaten and force Bonnie. Some of the most vile things I've ever heard had left his mouth- and he didn't even seem phased by my disgust or shock.

Of course everyone knows all that Klaus does is threaten people to get what he wants. But Bonnie was already fragile, he twisted her pain to his advantage.

Not to mention he's also somewhat responsible for her mothers death.

It was like a rude awakening, reminding me of who this person was.

I mean I'm the stupid one for being shocked in the first place I guess.

"The Bennet witch is fine, she left in the same condition she came." He says nonchalantly, closing the front door as I hear a loud groan of pain from the room Damon had been occupying. I felt myself becoming a bit more angrier and agitated.

"Do you think this little act is alluring in any way? Honestly?" I spit, my voice raising slightly.

"This is nothing you haven't seen before, why is it that your acting out now? Feeling guilty, love?" He patronizes making my anger only rise. God I hated that dumb smirk. I wish I could smack it off his face.

He had a point- maybe I was feeling guilty. Maybe I was mad because I was actually allured by him. But its hard to tell with all of his personalities.

It felt like every time we spoke he was a different person with a new agenda.

I don't know why I felt so strongly connected to someone so twisted and I honestly didn't wanna find out.

"Not guilt- confirmation. I was right the night of the ball. Nothing could ever happen between us."

"Bit late for that, isn't it?" I felt like I was gonna literally make an artery burst out of anger. He was so arrogant. What did I see in this man- and why was he suddenly so much more annoying than I remembered.

This had to be some type of punishment. He had to still be angry about the other day.

Maybe it was for telling him I wouldn't leave with him, maybe for forcing him to spare Stefan (how am I even the bad guy for this) or maybe he was even feeling a bit jealous.

Can't believe I've unlocked a new emotion.

I suck in a deep breath before turning on my heel and storming into the room where Damon had been hanging and bleeding. I feel Klaus trailing behind me, amused at my anger.

I approach Damon, and feel my nose scrunch at his bloodied body. He weakly looks down at me in confusion. Rebekah only raises a brow at me before looking to her brother who had been watching me intently.

"I'm not even gonna lie- I don't know how to dismantle a bear trap." I mutter, realizing I kinda look stupid.

I hear Damon sigh in disappointment before Stefan suddenly flashes in. About fucking time. I see him carrying the same duffel bag from earlier. Oh god.

"This was much different in my head." I hear Damon mutter as I watch Stefan intently. What a scene this would be.

"Oh good, a hero. Have you come to save your brother or your little snack?" Klaus teases as Stefan drops the black duffle bag at Klaus's feet, revealing the white oak stakes.

Yeah he was definitely still salty.

"I'm here to make a deal." He says.

"Stefan, what are you doing?"

"Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn." He offered eight, there were twelve. He still has four.

Good for me I still know basic math.

I see Klaus look to Rebekah.

"That's impossible."

"Actually it's not. Finn is dead." He says.

I mean not to be rude but- how anti climatic. Rest in peace creepy brother #2.

"You killed my brother?" Rebekah's mouth falls agape, Stefan only ignores the blonde and looks to Klaus who seemed rather unphased by his brothers death. Okay I kinda felt bad for Rebekah.

But also wasn't this guy constantly looking for a way to die?

"Damon and Scarlett in exchanged for the last eight weapons that can kill you."

Hold up, I was a hostage? Again? Am I getting so used to it that I don't even realize anymore?

"And how do I know there aren't any more left?"

"Because there aren't." Stefan should seriously consider becoming a lawyer. He's obviously so skilled with words.

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Klaus smirks, moving past me to walk towards Damon. I exchange glances with Stefan.

"Leave."

"No."

"Go on. Leave." Klaus taunts.

"Nik, he's my plaything not yours." I hear Rebekah whine.

Klaus suddenly grabs Damon by his throat roughly- Okay why did I just get butterflies.

Lets ignore that.

"I said, go home." He compels Damon, who then starts pulling his wrist from the traps. His skin begins peeling off in the process making him scream in pain. My mouth falls open and I feel vomit literally rise in my throat.

"Klaus." I speak sternly, giving the older man a glare. He only rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself." He jokes approaching the man again.

"Well, seeing that he can finally be compelled. Now." He grabs Damon by the throat and begins to compel him again.

"Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven." Damon speaks making my eyes meet Stefan's.

"Eleven! Really? So, not eight then." Klaus says, releasing Damon and turning to Stefan.

"You really shouldn't have lied."

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan says.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue." He says making me scrunch my nose in disgust. One point for creativity. Two points off for literally being a psychopath.

"What is wrong with you?" Stefan scowls at the man who only smirks.

"What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have spared your life and given your life purpose, as your friend despite your betrayal." Klaus laughs.

"I really think you should be thanking me. Or perhaps Scarlett, if it weren't for her intervention I would've let you die." He patronizes. Before I can speak Stefan rushes at Klaus and pins him against the wall. I see him pull a white oak stake from his pocket.

I see Klaus's eyes flash amber as he roughly grabs Stefan's wrist. I watch the interaction with wide eyes.

"Step down, or you both die." Klaus growls, making Stefan loosen his grip and release Klaus. He happily snatches the stake from Stefan.

"There. Now you only have to get me the other two."

"This is ridiculous." Rebekah says, walking over to Damon and releasing him from the traps, he falls to his knees.

Reason #1039489 Rebekah is the better sibling. Shes never too dramatic and seems to be annoyed with her brother just as much as me.

"Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear." Klaus speaks sternly before storming out of the room. I send Rebekah a thankful look before reaching to help Damon stand.

"Drink." I offer my wrist to the man who only looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You think I want a death wish?"

A/N

I have a starbucks interview today im so scared but enjoy dis chapter💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 660 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
18.8K 784 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
61.3K 2.5K 27
𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ❝ ɪ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ❞ 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢-𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢�...