save me | bts

Bởi soleilbangtan

'97 liner Y/N finds herself pursuing her dreams after debuting with what is now one of the top girl groups on... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
BONUS: My Seven Valentines (pt. 1)

Chapter 4

15.5K 502 107
Bởi soleilbangtan

BTS Dorm 

"Toast to yet another successful comeback!" Namjoon praised, raising his glass into the middle of the circle.

Jeongguk shifted the camera in his hand before holding his glass out as well, turning to face the phone held out by the selfie stick. 

"Toast to Army for always being by our side, this award is yours as well!"

The boys all cheered and sipped their champagne, even Taehyung, who try as he might, could not keep the disgusted look off his face. Jimin just laughed before grabbing the bottle of juice for his best friend. Everyone finished saying their own sweet messages to the V Live viewers before Jeongguk turned off the camera and plopped onto the couch. His soulmates all followed, eager to get off their aching feet and relax for the rest of the night.

"Wow, I still can't believe we did that," Jimin breathed, eyes wide.

"Artist of the year," Jeongguk couldn't keep the wide smile off his face as he looked at his older brothers. 

"It's all a product of our hardwork and the love of our fans, without them, we wouldn't have made it this far," Yoongi said, one of his gummy smiles peeking out, though his eyes were droopy. 

"I wish we could do something for Army, to show them how thankful we are," Hoseok's eyes were shining the way they always did when he thought of their beloved fans.

"We'll come up with something, but we can't think of any good surprises if we're hungry. Who wants lasagna, it's Italian food tonight," Seokjin stood and walked towards the kitchen. The rest of the boys cheered before cleaning the table to make way for dinner.

"Oh by the way," Seokjin started speaking to get everyone's attention. "Did you hear about the chef who died?" 

Choas filled the room as the maknaes began shouting.

"What??"

"Who??"

"Chef hyung died??"

"Yeah, he pasta way." It was dead silent for a minute before a familiar sound of windshield wipers filled the room. Jimin started giggling the way he always does after hearing one of the eldest's corny jokes. Meanwhile Jeongguk attacked Seokjin with punches as the other members all rolled their eyes. 

Joyous laughter could be heard echoing off the walls of the apartment as the young boys celebrated through champagne and various pastas. All except one member, who wasn't actively participating in the festivities.

Jimin nudged his best friend, "You ok Tae?"

Taehyung nodded, eyes focusing on his boyfriends and the worried looks in their eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, just still a little shocked I guess. I really had my doubts this year. Meliora's career really took off these past few months."

"They deserve the success though, those girls work so hard...and their music is really catchy," Hoseok commented, his guilty pleasure for girl group music shining through.

"It is! Their concept this time was really cool too, I liked how they made it seem like they were defying society's standards for girls. It sends a really powerful message to their female fans to be brave and fight the patriarchy, especially is it's oppressing them," Namjoon, ever the one with the philosophical mind, put in his two cents as well.

"Too bad we didn't get to speak to them much, I was hoping to stop by their dressing room and congratulate them, they did win an award as well," Seokjin sighed a little disappointed. 

Taehyung furrowed his brows, "I don't think they like us much, hyung."

"Why do you think that Tae?" Yoongi was a little shocked. Taehyung was never that quick to dismiss potential friendships, as the younger member was always the most enthusiastic to meet someone new.

"Have you ever noticed the way they all flinch and step back when we walk by? Or the way they never come to speak to us first, we always have to search them out. Even then, if they see us coming, half of them leave before saying hello. Only their leader Nayoung-ssi and Minji-sii, the eldest, ever stay and talk to us," Taehyung's eyes started to water. 

Jimin was quick to put his arm around the younger, rubbing his shoulders in a soothing motion. "I've noticed that too, but I don't think it's all of them. Now that I think about it, we've spoken to all of them but one."

"Now that you mention it Jimin-ah, I think you're right. Earlier on stage when we walked by, they pushed one of the members behind them, almost like they were creating a wall between her and us. I forgot her name," Namjoon trailed off, placing his fingers at his temples, head down as he wracked his brain for a name.

"Y/N, Song Y/N," a quiet voice spoke out. A slight blush colored the maknae's cheeks as he thought about the fellow '97 liner. "She's their main vocalist." 

Hoseok cooed at the baby of their group, "Does Koo have a crush?"

At this point, Jeongguk's ears were burning. It was no secret that he thought you were beautiful. He still remembers the first time he heard you sing. BTS had been backstage in their dressing room, getting ready for their MAMA performance in 2014. As the only member who was completely ready, he decided to stroll down towards the stage, eager to see the performance of the new girl group under Imperial Entertainment that everyone was raving about. 

Needless to say, Jeongguk was blown away by the whole group, but particularly the young girl who took center stage during the chorus. He couldn't tear his eyes away from you, the way your white top accentuated your sun-kissed skin, the way the stage makeup pronounced the angles in your face, the way your voice seemed to have placed the entire audience in a trance, himself included. 

For the rest of the night, Jeongguk had been going over conversation starters in his head, coming up with different scenarios on how he could introduce himself to you. He tried his hardest to channel the confidence his hyungs had, especially Seokjin and Jimin, who seemed to find talking to girls as easy as reading Korean. However, his efforts proved to be fruitless when he discovered that Meliora had left early that night. 

Since then, he could tell that the girls seemed hesitant around him and his members, especially you. It didn't escape his eyes, the way you flinched when they walked by, as if frightened they'd brush against you. How your group members tended to stand a little in front of you, as if trying to protect you from the boys. They way he'd managed to introduce himself to all four of your bandmates, all except for you. To say it hurt was an understatement. He wished he knew why you had no interest in speaking to him, if he'd ever done something unknowingly to hurt you. 

Yoongi seemed to have noticed the dullness in the maknae's mood, feeling the tightness in the bond. Looking around, he noticed how the rest of the boys all felt the sadness in their bodies as well. 

Yoongi let out a dramatic gasp before looking at Jeongguk. "The infamous international playboy isn't afraid of girls anymore?" 

Jeongguk threw him a weak smile followed by a quiet "shut up hyung".

Yoongi stood up and crossed the room, taking the vacant seat next to Jeongguk before wrapping him in a hug. Although he was rarely one to initiate skinship, the oldest rapper had a soft spot for the young boy. Everyone knew the best way to cheer Jeongguk up was through cuddles, and if necessary, Yoongi would hold his youngest soulmate until the end of time. 

On the nearby couch sat the '95s, Jimin tickling Taehyung, the younger's back pulled against Jimin's chest, while placing light kisses along his neck.

Namjoon sat on the floor, arms around Hobi's waist, the latter's head resting on his shoulder. Seokjin was in the kitchen making two mugs of hot chocolate (read: comfort drinks), for his youngest soulmates, trying to soothe the aching he felt in their bond. Even if just one of them felt upset, hurt or angry, all seven soulmates could feel the tension within their bond, the slight pulse along their spines as their marks flared up. 

Seokjin rushed to the couches, placing the steaming mugs on the center table for the boys to grab when they wanted. The minute he sat down on the floor, he was tackled from both sides. A quiet groan escaped his lips before he felt tingles flow along his arms. Sparkles, like twinkling fairy lights, shone on his skin where it came in contact with his youngest soulmates as they burrowed into his sides. 

This action of theirs proved that the two youngest must've felt very hurt. As the oldest in their bond, any form of loving contact given by Seokjin felt the most comforting to the remaining six boys. As a result, when the boys sought out Seokjin's comfort, it was clear that no one else was able to ease their restless hearts. 

Seokjin smiled, placing soft kisses on the boys' heads as he held them tight, humming a song, as if singing a child to sleep with a lullaby. 

All six boys smiled and closed their eyes, listening to the silver voice of their eldest soulmate as he hummed the tune to Mikrokosmos. The song had a very special place in the boys' hearts. Not only was it a song they sang for Army, to show them they would always be there with them, but it was a song they sang for each other. They shone brighter together, they were each other's light. 

As the song came to an end, the air in the room felt lighter, the bond tranquil yet again. With one last kiss placed on Jeongguk and Taehyung's cheeks, Seokjin ushered them up onto their feet.

"Why don't you two go take a walk, get some fresh air. It'll help clear your minds. You won't be able to sleep peacefully with heavy hearts and racing thoughts."

The boys both nodded and headed towards the door, but not before giving each of their older brothers kisses on their cheeks.

"Wear jackets it's cold!" Hoseok yelled after them, watching with a fond smile as the babies of the group stepped out into the cool night air. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovelies! I hope you've all been safe and well lately! I just wanted to address a few things as we continue on with the story.

1. As I'm sure you've all noticed, I have been spelling his name as "Jeongguk" instead of "Jungkook". TBH there's really no hidden meaning behind it, it's more of a personal preference for me! When using their given names, I wanted to use the romanized spelling for them all, and since "Jungkook" is technically his stage same, I just liked spelling it as "Jeongguk" better. It also adds a little bit of intimacy in my personal opinion. Later on, when people address them by their stage names I will most likely spell it "Jungkook" (if I remember that is haha). I just wanted to explain incase anyone was curious or confused!

2. I don't want to bring politics into wattpad as I feel this is a safe place for people to enjoy reading cute fanfics about their faves with fellow fans, but I really wanted to address this one issue. As I'm sure most of you know, here in the US there have been protests regarding the Black Lives Matter movement. I just wanted to ask you all to please continue signing petitions, donating, doing anything you can to show support.

If there's one thing BTS taught me, it's to love. Not only love myself, but others as well. I believe it is very clear in their message that we should always strive to spread love to others, not hate. Regardless of skin color, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexuality, etc, we are all humans. We are one and the same, and we should always love and support each other. 

3. There are also many other crises going on around the world, for example the Yemen crisis and war in Syria to name a few. I would like to urge everyone to look into the world news right now, and try your best to provide aid in any way possible. For example, my dance team at university is collecting money for the Yemen Relief fund. For those in need even five dollars goes a long way, so I would like to bring attention to these crises in hopes that spreading the news will help these struggling people receive the help they need.

Again, I don't want to bring politics or controversial debates into wattpad, but I really felt like all of this needed to be said. I hope me discussing these topics hasn't upset anyone and if any of the information I've stated is wrong or seems harmful please let me know so I can fix my errors.

See you all next time!

XOXO       

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

114K 4.6K 34
Soulmate a.u. where when your soulmate writes on their skin, it pops up on right back on yours. In this case, Jimin has two soulmates who already kno...
23.7K 854 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
47.8K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
6.6K 527 46
Sequel of 'Meet me at Twelve' so, go read that one first. --- "Jimin" "Yes" "I have been keeping stuff from you" "What stuff?" "I've been having a...