To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

57

6.4K 308 189
By FiiJaa

(A/n: the way Wayo's story is gonna turn from now on, I do not wish that for anyone no matter how bad of a person they are. And I know, most would by now find him like a broken record.. saying and doing the same things again and again but he is essential for the storyline especially Ming's storyline.
And I recommend not to skip his parts.

But look forward to the good parts of the chapter)

##~~

He was sitting calmly with an odd expression on his face, his index running in circles over the piece of paper in front of him as he waited.

"Here you are Mr.  Panitchayasawad"

He looked up and stood idly, looking at the pale and thin guy with puffy eyes, running nose and messed up hair and clothes.

"Wayo"

"You finally had time to get me?" Wayo hissed, breathing unevenly. He was too tired to even move and hit that mock look off that taller man's face.

"Don't you look presentable?" Ming smirked but then pulled the tiny guy in for a hug. "I'm sorry.. but your image is more important to your father than getting you bail" Wayo clung to him and bawled his eyes out.

"They.. they're all in it.. they didn't.. I just wanted.. he was sick.. anhn.. I just wanted to be there.. I love him.." he spoke between sobs. "They hit me.. insulted me.. they blamed me.. they threw me out.. like garbage.. they've all.. they all turned my Pha.. he said.. he hate me.. anhan.."

Ming looked up to stop his urge to roll his eyes or let out a sigh. This was like a broken record to him. And ofcourse he could see the cop raise his eyebrows at Wayo's rantings.

"I know Yo.. let's get you out of here.."

"Now wait a sec theresir" the officer in charge called him. "Mr. Daichapanya? See.. you got a bail because you have connections but I'm not happy to let this gentleman go. See the charges against him, being a long list, are serious, include harrassment, assault/battery, disturbing the peace, public intoxication, entering hospital under the influence of drugs? A fucking hospital!! Then we found drugs in his car" he said angrily as he gave the crying Wayo a disgusted look. "He hit a hospital security member, he tried to hit one my men! Then the gentleman went on insulting my men and offering bribe!" He said heatedly.

Wayo huffed angrily. "You are gonna regret this! You will wish you took the money I gave you you piece of shit!"

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing.. we're leaving.." Ming grabbed Wayo but like Wayo could be controlled.

"How dare you? Do you even know who I am? You think you can touch me? I make those who come in my way regret ever meeting me you low life begger!!"

"Yo! SHUT UP!" Ming roared, grabbing Wayo's arm tightly and Wayo was stunned for a moment. Ming then bowed to the officer in embarrassment. "I am extremely sorry on my friend's behalf sir"

"He needs help if you ask me! He belong to some institution" the man barked. "Get him the hell out of here! These rich spoiled brats really think the world revolve around them!"

Ming bowed again and pulled Wayo harshly out of the station. Wayo winced in pain but Ming only let him go once he was inside the car.

"I wasn't even driving okay! Park was!"

"And he just ran away after you got yourself cuffed? How convenient!" Ming snapped. "How the hell you even got out of the house? Park got you out, didn't he?" Ming spoke in a thunderous tone. "Now I have to go beg the Intochar again for dropping the charge! YOU  FUCKING BRAT! LIKE I DON'T ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE? I HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR MESS TOO?"

"Don't act like it's not your job you fucker! We have raised you and your whole family!"

Ming let out a sigh and calmed down.

"What happened?"

Wayo teared up again. "I've list him.. I've lost to that fucking Beam!!! I wanted him out.. I wanted him gone!! But only he didn't.. even after he left.. that attention seeking whore wasn't gone! I still lost my P'Pha!! He hates me Ming! My Pha hates me! He even believed that Beam when he told him some cooked up lie about me sending videos to Forth!"

Ming blinked. "Yeah?"

"Yeah! That whore.. he must have spread his legs again and make Forth fall back for him.. he always does that" Wayo said hatefully. "Didn't he say he was in love with my P'Pha? And they act like.. like he didn't.. they blame me.. they hate me.. what did I do? I just love my P'Pha!"

Ming tightened his grip on the steering wheel, face stoic as always. "I always told you not to make him turn against his friends but you still did. You still made Beam leave.." he said softly. "I told you we should stop doing it when we both were in relationships but you still kept coming back to me! I told you to get rid of Park but look what you did to yourself"

"Relationship? Huh.. your relationship? It stayed alive that long because I didn't let you get blue balls! That crying and thrashing, wanna be mary virgin idiot wasn't even good looking enough to make you hard for him! You only went to him because I told you to get one of them and still you didn't choose him! You had to settle for him because you couldn't get Beam to look at you! Huh.. what a joke! You... Mingkwan Daichapanya couldn't get the man whore who'd sleep with almost anything"

Ming stopped the car. "Get out"

"What?" Wayo looked around. "But.. what? Where are we? How'd I get home?"

"How did you get out?" Ming asked him with a smile.

"Park.. he.. he wanted me.."

Ming snorted. "He had Pha's information for you and he wanted your ass for payment" Ming huffed. "You give him monthly money, you gave him an apartment and you still give him your ass to fuck.. and to get fucked by others! Tell me Wayo.. what does Pha think.. why after what Park did to you in university. You still with him.. why?"

"You were sleeping with me, you were dating Phana and you let him fill your hole..." he laughed looking out. Then turned to Wayo with a serious look. "What he did to you.. oh yeah! He didn't.. you paid him by being his whore to do that.. hey! It's not like I didn't know hun.." he patted Wayo cheek who was pretty scared by the look in his eyes. "I know you wanted to get rid of Pring.. throw her out of Phana's life cuz she won't give up on your property.. and you never trusted Pha ofcourse.. you were not faithful, how could you trust him to be huh?"

"Mi-ming.. ahh" Wayo winced in pain when Ming grabbed his elbow harshly.

"But still what I didn't know was.. why not have dad get rid of him? He had something on you right?"

Wayo paled. Ming chuckled. "Wayo Wayo Wayo. You are a very bad boy. Why didn't you have me or dad get rid of him then? Because you like it.. you like to be fucked good don't you?" Ming tightened his grip on Wayo's arm.

"Ahh Ming!!" Wayo wailed. "Stop.."

"Dad is in Japan right now my princess.. and he would not trust you.. you are my bitch!" Ming said again and shoved him away.

Wayo sobbed. "Ming.."

"You like treating me and others like garbage but can't handle a little pain yourself?" Ming started the car. "They took your stash at the police station.. I'll be the one getting your charges settled, I'll be the one getting you more of your.. juice.. I'll be the one keeping your dirty laundry and I'll get rid of Park.. now let's get you cleaned up and ready to pay me back"

Wayo gaped at him. "Bu-but.. you said you.. you didn't want me.."

Ming laughed darkly. "Baby Yo.. I don't want to marry or sleep with a walking disease like you doesn't mean no one else does either.. you are an eye catch! You're gonna do some eye catching for your dad's business"

Wayo shivered at the tone. Ming had been changing slowly since last four months but.. this Ming? It was scary.

'And he felt him like..' he gasped with the realization.. 'a cheap whore!'

##~~

"Ohh!! Thank God I got in!!" Team exclaimed and put a hand on Pharm's shoulder to lean and check the list in his hands. "Dude!! I was damn worried! What about you? What club you wanna join? There are so many to choose from!! This cow here would sure go for drama club! She likes it you know.. making drama! Only I'm not sure they have roles for crazy shouting women!"

"Heh.. are you kidding? Every drama has a crazy shouting woman!" Manaow snorted.

"Yeah, do they have roles for cows too?"__Team

"Hey I'm not a cow!!"__Manaow

"And I'm not talking to you! Let Pharm talk!"__Team

"You let him talk!"__Manaow

"Can you both.. please let me think?" Pharm asked with a cute smile and ofcourse both their anger melted and they stopped fighting,  but no can control their death glares. Pharm giggled and went back to checking the list. "Hmm.. chess club, comic book, music, science.. emph" he pouted. "There are no cooking or baking club.. or anything I like club.. is there a club to watch sitcoms or sleep may be? Or a club for loners or kids scared of people?"

Team blinked, not sure if the boy beside him was joking.

"Em.. there's a book club" Manaow pointed out.

"Yeah.. it surely has so many people.. those always have many people, anyone who doesn't go anywhere goes there" Team spoke. 

Pharm sighed. "Now what?" 

"Can't choose a club?" suddenly someone spoke in Team's ear and the boy jumped in shock.

"HIA!!" He snapped at the blond guy who laughed heartily. 

"Oh! This never gets old" Win shook his head before turning to Pharm who stepped away from him. "Hey.. are you allergic to people or what?"

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that!" Team snapped.

"Like what?" Win shrugged with a smirk. "I'm just asking.. because my club has space, lots of it.. I don't just let anyone join and.." he looked at Pharm and pointed at Team. "I'm only scary to this kid"

"Hey! I'm not scared of you" Team said angrily but Win just put a palm on his face and shoved him away and he went and bumped in Manaow who was already daydreaming about Win and the yummy tattoos on his arm.

Pharm blinked. He looked at the tall guy in front of him timidly. "Em.. I'm not.. sure I can join your club.. don't we have to swim?" he said slowly.

"Not the swim club" Win scoffed. "My club, I'm the president and there are only two other people, we don't even have any strict policies"

Pharm nodded in understanding. "Em.. there was never any rule to join any clubs back home.."

Win blinked. He tilted his head as he regarded the kid who was smiling a moment ago but was petrified now. He thought for a moment. "Where are you from?"

"Em.. Lo-los Angeles.." Pharm bit his lower lip and looked down. 

"LA?" Win asked. No wonder, the kid was always timid around them all, Thailand must be an entirely new world for him, especially if he was by nature timid around people.

"Okay, tell me.. Pharm, is it?" he asked, this time in a much gentler tone. "What do you love to do?" Team blinked in surprise. Now why was he so nice to his friend all of a sudden?

Pharm looked at Win, a little eased by his tone. "Cooking" he answered without hesitation. "And reading books, watching sitcoms, fighting with my brother.." and he put a break right there.

Win laughed, amused at some thought. "A little brother?"

Pharm nodded shyly.

"Do you.. have any other creative skill.. other than cooking ofcourse, not that cooking isn't an art.. something.. anything not many people do?"

"Em.." Pharm looked around nervously under the senior's sharp gaze. 

"He means if you're weird" Team said with an angry pout.

"I'm friends with you that counts?" Pharm mumbled in his nervousness and unconsciously pouted as he pondered. Then he timidly looked up at Win. "Origami? I-I can make s-stuff from paper.. I m-mostly make animals for my brother"

Win blinked. Then a smirk formed on his face as he opened his bag and handed Pharm a form. "You can thank me with something. Anything other than boats please"

.
.

"I~ will tell you something" Win put his hand on Dean's shoulder with a smirk. "He's new in Thailand"

Dean turned his head fast to look at Win. "You met him?"

Win smirked widely and extended his hand. Dean narrowed his eyes looking down at the hand. "What?"

"Pay me" Win smirked more. It was really amusing, seeing Dean get shaken.

"Can will tell me anything for one free meal" Dean smirked slightly seeing Win slap his own extended hand with an eye roll. "Buzz kill"

Dean smiled at that but both stopped hearing Can's loud cousin.

"You're gonna wait for your dad? He'll make it? Isn't your baby brother still in hospital? Oh how is he now? He's so little.. he must be so scared in isolation" Team was running his tape fast.

"Em.. I was allowed near him but dad wasn't, he deals with patients so yeah.. it was hard. But he's in a ward now and the last I heard, he was ready to beat his doctor so.. I'm sure it the doctor who's in danger" Pharm smiled as he looked down. "I'll be fine"

"You sure?" Manaow asked amd he reassured them again before the left him to wait.

Dean watched them go and then remembering something, he hurriedly pulled his bag and went to Pharm.

"Hey!"

Pharm jumped in surprise. He blinked and looked up at the familiar looking tall guy.

"Eh.." Dean blinked, suddenly not knowing what to say. "Em.. we met before.. a few times-"

"Dad!" Pharm cut him off, jumping in surprise and holding his bag, he made a quick run for it.

"Oh wait!" Dean said so desperately that Win felt embarrassed for him.

"Yeah.." Dean could only point after the cute little runaway with a kitty keychain in his hand. "You called dad and ran away that time too"

##~~ 

"I am becoming a bad person Tha~" Kao whined, closed to crying. Nothing big, just.. he had a little thing where he created a little big scene by making a girl run away crying who only wanted to ask him about class.

Then he got nauseous by the smell of fish and chips, well mostly the fish, that Hippy so happily bought for himself to eat and almost bite the poor guy's head off for that. Yeah.. the sweet and kind Kao was so not sweet anymore. Well, not to anyone other than his Kingkong. He was becoming more and more cranky.

Thada took his hand in his own to run his thumb over it and rested his head against the smaller boy's. "Yeah? How come I didn't notice?"

Kao nudged him in a spoiled manner. "Because I'm not bad to you big stupid Kingkong!"

Thada chuckled and bumped their noses together before he turned to his laptop. They got startled by the sudden clang as someone dropped a spoon. Thada looked up to find Pong gaping at him in shock while May smiled creepily at him. He shook his head and went to work while the rest ate.

"What are you doing" Kao asked after a while, his cheek rested on Thada's shoulder with a puppy expression on his face. He had been trying so hard to get his boyfriend's attention but to no avail. Thada was still more focused on his laptop.

"Making my assignment" Thada spoke, mechanically. 

"You won't eat? What's the rush" Kao asked again.

"I would but I have a deadline till four" Thada answered as he typed away. "Plus I won't need to be in a rush if you didn't keep on distracting me yesterday" he turned to pinch Kao's nose with a very rare smile.

"When did I do that?" Kao asked in a spoiled tone. 

"You kept me at your service all night" Thada retorted with a smiled and this time Pong literally choked.

"What?" He blurted.

"What what?" Thada asked with a frown. 

"He didn't mean that!" June smacked Pong's head while May on the other hand looked visibly disappointed. She had made a run or their faculty the moment lunch break started and all she got to see till now was a few hair ruffles here and there and no lovey dovey scene at all, not one kiss! Not even a flying one. What a bummer!

"Fine.. I'll feed you" Kao turned sideways, one leg pulled over the bench while the other, he casually put on Thada's thigh and pulled the tray to take a spoonful of pad thai, only to put it in his own mouth.

Thada's eyes were still glued to the screen but he chuckled. "You're eating yourself, what about me?"

"Oh.." Kao made a cute face. "I forgot you!" he huffed too.

Thada chuckled and finally turned to Kao with all his attention. "What?"

Kao smiled sweetly and took another spoonful to feed Thada who ate quietly. "Happy?"

Kao shook his head and took turns eating himself and feeding Thada and then finally let him kiss his nose. "Now I'm happy" 

"Sure?"

Kao looked up at him with a pout and shook his head. "I want to go home and cuddle with you"

Thada smiled. "Then.. let's do that"

"But you guys should study too, exams start in two days" Kao answered. "You also need to give in that assignment if you don't want a D.. we'll cuddle at night" he smiled sweetly.

"I don't ca--" Thada started then stopped seeing the death glare he received from his boyfriend. "But that.. doesn't mean I shouldn't? Yey.. work" he spoke, not sure. But Kao scrunched his face cutely.

"Don't make fun of me you meanie!" Kao huffed and hit his arm.

Thada shook his head and kissed his head before he went back to work, not bothered by the whole cafeteria, including their friends and Sandee who sat a few tables away, all gawking at them in awe. Kao then looked at Thada's phone that had vibrated many times before. He frowned when he noticed a missed call from 'home'

"What's wrong with him? Why's he acting like a love sick human?" Pong asked June, staring at Thada.

"Because he is a love sick human?" June shrugged. "And.. Kao. Kao happened to him"

##~~

🎵You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you...

Beam smiled seeing his baby boy finally sleeping peacefully after having a happy play day with visitors and smiles and laughters. He had played and watched TV with Dome and when Prae came in to hug her son, he had given her his best expectant puppy eyes, that made her smile at him and pick him up in her arms. He was so proud of himself for accomplishing that and then went on to tell her that his dada wasn't available neither was his porr but she could have that ukka gaffa (uncle giraffe aka Pha)

Beam laughed. Well that was his sunshine. His wamrth. Hewas so relieved he could finally hold him in his arms and hug him.

Sometimes in the past week, he also had the urge to join Oon to torture Kit for making him stay away from his baby but he knew he being a doctor in contact with patients all day long, it was safer to stay away but what to do about his heart? He kissed Oon on both his cheeks. Still not feeling satisfied, he again kissed his cheeks.

"Baby.. dada loves so much" he mumbled before he got off the bed. He stopped near the couch to look at the tanned man sleeping there.

He blinked. Did he fall asleep listening to the song?

Beam almost chuckled at the thought. Looking down at the sleeping figure, he crouched to observe him more closely. Why did he looked so tired?

He had observed it before too. Forth, though still being his same dark, handsome and manly self, the man who used to be his Adonis, he was not the same hot headed and stubborn person anymore.

Unconsciously, Beam moved his hand to caress that rough and sharp cheek. He seemed so tired, exhausted, stiffened, like he had suffered so much..

"Forth.." he found himself say softly.

"Bee.."

Beam stiffened when Forth held his wrist. Slowly, Forth opened his eyes. "You done inspecting my face baby?"

Beam jerked his hand away, totally baffled and stood up hastily to look away to hide his blushing face.

"I-I am.. going to pick Pharm.. eh Oon already has his pillow here but.. I n-need to get other s-stuff and I..am leaving now!" With that he almost made a run for the door.

Sitting in the car, he hit his head on the steering. "Damn you tupid man!! How could you still get you heart shaken by that man?" He hit his head yet again and whined as he waited for Pharm to come. It had been a long long time, too long since his heart had gone erratic like that.

He still remembered it clearly. The last time it happened. The night Forth confessed his love for him.

He sighed. "I must be losing my damn mind"

"I believe you"

"Gyah" Beam jumped in surprise seeing Pharm standing in the window.

Pharm grinned widely and walked towards the passenger seat in hurry, settling down with his breathing uneven.

"What, a dog is chasing you?" Beam asked in annoyance.

Pharm bit his lower with pink dust spreading across his face. "Emm maybe.." he mumbled squeakily.

"Should I worry?"

Pharm shrugged, shaken. "Mayyybe.."

Beam started the car with a huff. "Huh.. you're annoying. Everyone is annoying"

Pharm nodded. "Maybe.."

.
.

There he was again, in that darkly lit room with the board. "Aahh.. I know.. I know my love.. you've been through a lot lately.. didn't you?" He spoke as he ran his fingers on the enlarged poster of the beautiful raven haired man.

"Do not worry.. I'll get rid of all your worries na.. you have gathered so many bothersome people around you.. you'll need a far long cleansing..

Right?

Look how much I havw to do for you.. but I love you na.. for so long.. and you don't look at me..

It will change.." he smiled as he played with the flowers in the bouquet in his hands. "You will notice me.."

##~~

Ta da.

Both father and son are in turmoil with their hearts going erratic, aren't they?

And our chipmunk's King kong is slowly becoming more and more human like.

And what the hell with these creepy people?

Vote and comment. Stay safe people.

See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
115K 5.8K 23
Beam, a coffee shop owner meets a model that stirs his life. Will he be addicted to him like caffeine or will he be a bitter to his life? A 2 moons...
46.3K 1.1K 7
The original story belongs to the 2 moons series. This is just a fanfiction because I can't get enough of the series 😂😂 This story takes plac...
153K 6.6K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...