14 Days to Make You Love Me-S...

Oleh ReginaldKastle24

Shark has a bet with Vector. If he can't make Yuma love him by Valentine's Day, Shark can't talk to Yuma ever... Lebih Banyak

Notes
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal I-The Note
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II-Still a secret
A/N
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal III-Holding Hands
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal V-Nightmares
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal VI-Close call
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal VII-I Will Protect You
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal VIIII-Waiting for Answers
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal IX-Confessions And Waiting
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal X-Safe and Sound
Pride Website
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal XI-Breaking the News
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal XII-Barian Rage can be...Harmful...
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal XIII-Rescue From the Dark
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal XIV-One Love, Two Hearts
Author Comment

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal IV-Accidents Happen

818 35 1
Oleh ReginaldKastle24

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 200 reads! That's the most I've gotten on any of my books! Anyways, let's get onto the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

*A day later*
Shark took his normal route to school when he passed by Yuma's house.

That jerk's probably going to be late if he's still sleeping. Shark thought. He walked up to the door of the house and knocked. Yuma's sister, Kari answered it.

"Hey, where's Yuma at?" Shark asked.

"Ugh, he's still sleeping. I've called him several times too." She replied.

Kari invited Shark in while she walked upstairs to drag Yuma out of bed. Shark then noticed a paper on the table with his name on it. It was written in Yuma's handwriting, but there were so many eraser marks and scribbles that it was illegible.

Kari walked back downstairs after she successfully woke Yuma up.

"Shark is it? I have a favor to ask you." Kari said to Shark.

"Okay. What is it?" Shark asked.

"My grandmother and I are going out of town for a few days, so Yuma will be here by himself. We're leaving around 7:00. Can you stay here with him and make sure he doesn't burn the house down?" Kari asked.

Shark hesitated before answering. Rio was old enough to take care of herself, and she was actually having friends over for a sleepover tonight, so he would be able to escape the house.

"Alright, if Yuma's okay with it." Shark replied.

So, a few minutes later, Yuma was ready for school, and Kari explained the situation. Yuma was more than happy to let Shark stay for a few days.

Once Shark got home from school, he packed his small duffel bag with some clothes, his toothbrush and other essentials he might need. Shark even packed a first-aid kit. I mean, knowing Yuma, he had to.

Shark arrived at Yuma's house around 6:45 after he let Rio know where he was going.

Oh, I get it. You want some alone time with Yuma. Be careful Reginald! She had said. Shark clenched his fists at Rio's statement. He would only be here to make sure Yuma was safe.

Shark rang the doorbell and within seconds, Yuma opened the door.

"Were you waiting for me or something?" Shark asked.

Yuma nodded his head eagerly. "I'm excited that we get to spend three days together!"

"Oh, good. You're here Shark." Kari said as she walked down the stairs. And with that, Kari began explaining a few of the ground rules.

"Yuma HAS to be back at the house by dinner. If not, he has to give you his duel deck for a full 24 hours. Here. I've written the rest of the rules on the paper here." Kari said, handing Shark a piece of paper.

Within the next few minutes, Kari and Yuma's grandmother had left.

"Okay Yuma, first thing to know about me." Shark ripped the paper of ridiculous ground rules in half. "I don't care. But things like your curfew, I will take seriously."

Yuma smiled and nodded. "I'll be upstairs for a little bit. If you're hungry, there's food in the fridge." Yuma said as he walked upstairs.

Shark sat down on the couch and noticed the paper from earlier was gone. Yuma must've put it up in his room.

Shark shrugged it off and turned the TV on, trying to find something to watch so he could get his mind off of Yuma for once.

-Time Skip-

The next morning, Shark woke up to the sound of cabinets closing. He figured it was Yuma, but that was odd. Yuma never wakes up early!

Shark got out of the bed in Yuma's room, as that's where he was staying, and went downstairs.

Yuma heard Shark walking downstairs and looked over at him.

"Morning Shark!" Yuma said with that adorable smile of his.

Shark just nodded in response, but paused once he noticed what Yuma was doing.

"You're cooking? I didn't think you knew how to." He said.

"Well, I know how to cook some simple dishes. Kari taught me." Yuma said, pulling out the cutting board.

"So, what are you making?" Shark asked.

"Omelets. I put green peppers in mine, do you want any in yours?" Yuma asked.

Shark shook his head as he walked over to the couch.

Alright, I'm stuck here with Yuma for three days. How do I get him to fall in love with me? Shark thought to himself.

Over the next few minutes, he constantly thought of ideas, then eliminated them because they weren't good ones.

Shark got off the couch and began walking upstairs. Maybe he could look up some ideas.

But Shark didn't get more than a few steps up when he heard a sound from the kitchen.

"Oh shit!" Yuma yelled, followed by the sound of the knife dropping onto the counter.

Shark ran into the kitchen where he saw Yuma on the floor, holding his hand in pain.

"What happened?!" Shark asked in a panicked tone.

"I-I cut my finger..." Yuma said as Shark saw a few drops of blood on the floor.

Shark grabbed the paper towels off the counter and took a few of the roll. He grabbed Yuma's injured hand and began putting the paper towels around his thumb, the finger he hurt.

"C'mon Yuma, let's get to the bathroom so we can bandage the cut." Shark said.

Yuma nodded as Shark helped him up. Yuma stood up, but fell into Shark's arms.

"Y-Yuma?" Shark began blushing a light shade of pink.

"I feel dizzy, Shark. Please help me." Yuma said.

Shark, without thinking, picked Yuma up bridal style, and carried him into the bathroom.

"Where do you keep the first-aid kit?" Shark asked.

"I don't know. I don't usually hurt myself." Yuma said, his head in his non-injured hand.

Shark helped Yuma stand up and turned on the water to the sink. Shark removed the paper towels and threw them away while he ran Yuma's hand under cold water.

"Stay here for a minute." Shark said as he ran upstairs. Thank Zexal he brought a first-aid kit with him!

Shark quickly dug through his bag and grabbed the kit, then ran back downstairs. Shark walked in and saw Yuma sitting back on the floor, a small washcloth wrapped around his hand, and the water turned off.

"Yuma, I thought I told you to leave your finger under the water." Shark said, sitting next to the young duelist.

"I felt like I was going to collapse Shark." Yuma said, his head back in his one hand.

"Well, give me your hand so I can bandage it." Shark said.

Shark carefully began bandaging Yuma's finger, trying not to hurt him. The only problem was the peroxide.

"Don't put that on my finger." Yuma said to Shark.

Shark froze. "What do you mean Yuma?"

"I mean, I don't want you putting the devil's spit on my finger." Yuma replied.

Shark sighed. "Yuma, I need to put this on your finger so it doesn't get infected. Just hold still. It's only a little."

So, Yuma allowed Shark to put the peroxide on his finger, but only if Shark dueled Yuma after.

"Fine, but no VR. Let's play without getting hurt." Shark said.

Yuma agreed, then hesitantly let Shark take his hand and pour that awful liquid on it.

Once Shark finished bandaging Yuma's finger, he walked out into the kitchen to clean up the mess.

"Yuma, I'll finish breakfast. You can grab your duel deck from the upstairs and watch TV until it's done." Shark said.

"Okay!" Yuma said as he ran upstairs.

Geez, it wasn't even past breakfast before Yuma had gotten hurt. Well, Shark hoped that his dueling friend would be more careful, and wouldn't have any more accidents while he was here.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.1K 2.1K 19
Dome had never been in a romantic relationship. He had never been in love. That is, until he met his co-star in 2 Moons 2, Pavel. The problem? Pavel...
5.8K 138 26
This is a Sharkbaitshipping fan fiction. It will take place roughly a year after the anime ends, but will assume that Astral allowed the continued ex...
27.4K 647 15
So pretty much Ijuuin is trying to give up on Misaki when he happens to start being conscious of one of his assistants, Yanase Yuu. But Yuu is still...
5.9K 226 19
During the time when Vector was evil, Yuma tries to befriend Vector. However Vector refused and believes that he can't care for anyone but himself. ...