Take Me With You (Deadlox/End...

Par Clouds-of-Anime

Everyone's dream is to meet a Youtuber on Minecraft. It was what all my schoolmates talked about. Too bad I d... Plus

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EXPLANATION CHAPTER
4K VIEWS :0 + Announcement

Chapter 11

196 6 11
Par Clouds-of-Anime

~Layla's POV~

"That will be the sixth one," Jerome smiled and went to open the door.

"Hey, Jerome!" a new voice called out. I stretched my arms and waited. The new guy came in, and he was wearing sunglasses and he was also in a suit-like thing. Men and suits. Hmm... Is that a new thing?

"Hi," the new guy said cheerfully. "I'm Ssundee. Call me Ian, though."

"And what hybrid are you?" Ty asked curiously.

Ian frowned when he saw Ty's face. "I haven't seen you before." He turned to me. "Or you either."

"What hybrid are you?" Ty repeated.

Ian shrugged. "I'm a squid hybrid." He nodded at Mitch. "That's also another reason Skybrine left. He hates squids."

Ty nodded slowly. "Cool. I'm Ty, I'm a dragon hybrid. And that's Layla. She's awesome with redstone, even invented a new iron herself. I'm guessing she can bend rules pretty well."

I waved my hand.

"Also do not get her pissed off," Jerome warned, checking his leg for bruises. "She nearly choked me."

"No I didn't," I wagged my finger at the bacca. "If you weren't drunk you wouldn't have bruises right now."

"Jerome was drunk?" Ian pulled up a chair and sat down. "I'd pay to see that!"

Ty pointed at Mitch. "He was too, but then he sobered up pretty quickly when dawn broke."

"And Jerome too," I added. "Though I had to nominate him for the ice bucket challenge before he sobered up."

Ian laughed and grabbed a bowl of cereal. He munched on it thoughtfully.

"So that means that Enderlox is after you right now?" he asked. I frowned. How did he know?

"Oh, I was outside the door, eavesdropping," Ian waved his hand as if it didn't matter. "For the whole hour," he added. I threw a piece of spare redstone at him.

"Gurls need their priva-cay," Ty grabbed a spoon from the sink amd chucked it at Ian. He caught both.

"Hey, how am I supposed to know anything here if i dont eavesdrop?" Ian said, finishing his breakfast. I saw something blue slithering around, and instantly pounced on it.

"Hey watch it!" Ian yelped.

I lifted the tendril up. It was a squid arm. I traced it back to Ian and held up his hybrid arm. "And just what were you gonna do with this?"

"Grab Jerome's tail," Ian grinned. I turned around and found Jerome washing the dishes. Hmm... Ian was right. Jerome's tail did look fun to pull on. I chucked Ian's arm straight at the floor and it snaked on.

Jerome shrieked when the floppy squid arm yanked hard on his tail. Ty and i laughed hard. I think i broke a lung. Jerome instantly went straight for Ian and Mitch had to join in and the three boys were just wrestling around with each other.

Ty whistled at me. I immediately shuffled over and Ty smiled mischieviously at me. She waved her hand and a portal opened up beneath the boys and they all went tumbling down into it.

My eyes widened as the portal shut. "Where did you send them?"

I heard a shout upstairs, and we both ran to the second floor. They had reappeared in Mitch's bedroom, and only Ian was on the bed. Mitch was sprawled out on the floor and Jerome had managed to land on the balcony.

I opened the glass slide door. "What the hell are you doing outside?"

Ty giggled behind me. "Sorry, my portals tend to get a bit bigger when its an exit."

Jerome growled something unintelligable and went back into the room, punching Ian in the arm as he did so.

"Boys," Ty muttered to me, chuckling. My smile was so big i was sure my cheeks were strained permanently. We went back downstairs into the living room, where Jerome was. Mitch and Ian joined soon after.

"So we havent seen you in a while," Mitch said to Ty after he had gotten us cups of tea. "Where have you been?"

Ty tugged on the strings of her hoodie. "I was portal hopping with Deadlox. Whenever he turns into Enderlox i just try my best to calm him down. We were childhood friends, and apart from Skybrine and WitherMU, i'm the only one who can actually get him to stop doing stuff."

"Thats gonna be handy dandy," Ian said, shining his diamond sword. That reminded me of my diamond dagger. Its been enchanted... I forgot with what, but it was a real crappy enchant anyways.

"Mind you," Ty warned. "I cant always get him to do stuff."

"Ok, so how about you?" Mitch turned to me. "What happened to you?"

I explained everything, starting from when Avani and Nerina got held up and i was alone. I did leave out some embarrassing parts, like Deadlox the Peeping Tom and me rocking on the bes looking like a baby.

I stretched my arms and felt something cool touch my skin, near my belly. Oh dammit i nearly forgot about my redstone iron weapons. Holy shit if i had accidentally landed on my stomach... Goodbye me.

I stuck my hand inside my shirt, ignoring the looks of surprise of the three boys. I took out a few redstone hilts and also more than a dozen redstone iron throwing knives.

Jerome poked my clothes. "I need to get myself one of your clothes. How did you fit everything inside??"

I smiled. "Trade secret." i grabbed one of the redstone hilts and the redstone began to glow. A redstone iron blade unfolded and i felt its edge. It sliced open my finger. Great, its still sharp. I wasnt sure if it would stay sharp if i had folded it in... But i had to try.

Ty got one of the hilts but the redstone didnt activate. I helped her and we were testing out our blades on a few flies when Mitch spoke.

"How about some redstone armor to go with that?" Mitch suggested. I laughed and activated some more swords and tossed it to the boys.

Mitch and Ian caught theirs, but Jerome wasnt so lucky and it sliced off some of his fur. "Woah thats sharp," Jerome carefully picked up his sword and gripped it in his hand. Paw? Whatever.

"I know where they keep their redstone!" Ty said, grabbing my arm and tugging me to the elevator. We went down and she opened a chest and tossed out a few stacks of redstone and iron.

"Thats enough," I said when i had a few stacks of each. I picked them up and found an empty space.

"Get me a crafting table, a brewing stand, some gunpowder, magma cream, glowstone dust and a furnace with a stack of coal," I ordered. Ty gave them all to me in a few moments and i set to work making my own crafting table.

I was almost finished when i forgot something very important. "GET ME SOME ICE," i yelled. I fished the crafting table out of the furnace. It was white-hot, and some of it was crumbling off. "ICE ICE ICE ICE!" i shrieked. This thing had a 50-50 chance of returning all the stuff i used to make it and exploding with the impact of ten wither bombs.

Luckily Ty made it in time and the crafting table cooled down.

"How did that even work?" Jerome asked, surprised.

"The brewing stand is for combing stuff," I explained, checking the table to see if it was alright. It came out great, all red just like the color of glowstone. "The gunpowder is to blast things away if i made it wrong, it also helps to mix the ingredients together. The cream helps smooth things out and the glowstone dust provides the light." I flipped on the switch on the table and it illuminated. I turned it off. "It also helps to give the materials a light texture."

I grabbed the hammer lying on the edge of the table and got to work, pushing buttons and pulling levers on the table when necessary. I stuck the redstone iron in lava when i wanted it to melt a bit and stuck it into snow when i wanted it to cool down. Ty made sure i never ran out of either material, and soon i had five sets of redstone iron armor and over eighty experience levels.

"We should enchant these," Mitch said after they all tried on the reddish armor. Ty and I gave our set to the boys to enchant, because with me sweating my head off and Ty exerting so much energy to portal back and forth to get stuff for me, we were close to being dead.

When the boys had gone, and we were the only ones in the room, a dark figure appeared. Ty was sleeping next to me. But i noticed that her breathing had slowed down considerably.

The dark figure approached and i powered up my sword. The figure didnt seem scared, just continued to drift closer. It had a black cloak and a hood on, and i realized it was a skeleton, and in its hand was this tool the Grim Reaper uses.

This was a grim reaper... Has it come to take Ty's life? It drifted closer, and put a hand on Ty's head.

"Itsss not your tiiime yet," it breathed. A cloud of pink smoke billowed out from its mouth and settled around Ty. Her breathing quickened to a normal pace. The skeleton disappeared just as the boys came in again.

Jerome wrinkled his nose. "What happened here? Smells like raspberries."

I shrugged. "Probably something you ate." i struggled to my feet and looked at the enchanted armor. Protection III, Thorns II and Unbreaking IV on all of them. Im not sure what Thorns do.

The sun was starting to set when we came back into the house to start preparing dinner. Turns out Ian was a good cook, and Ty even woke up before dessert, which was apples and some cake.

We all went to bed, and since i had been using Ian's room, and Ty had been sleeping on the floor of Mitch's bedroom, we decided to switch, and Ty would be sleeping on Jerome's bedroom floor and i would be sleeping on Mitch's.

"It would be safer," Ty whispered to me and we both laughed, which made the boys look at us curiously. The moon was rising when we went to bed.

~Enderlox's POV~

The sun was starting to set, but we had no idea where the girls went. We already searched the whole desert.

We went back to WitherMU's place, since it was closer and wasnt ruined by a big redstone robot.

Im sure we will find Ty and Layla some day. We must. I must. Ten more months to go.

Hoped ya liked this chappy!

A short little explanation on the grim reaper that showed up in Ty's face: one grim reaper gets sucked into Minecraft when one real player gets sucked in.

Layla and Ty basically have their own grim reapers that look after them like guardian angels and they wont let them die before their time comes.

I hope that clears stuff up! Thanks FANFIX_ARE_BOOKS_TOO for the idea! *muah*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.5K 73 17
Lol his friends too, dummy
841 14 22
End, a girl who was found by three of the many kids of the famous youtubers that play minecraft in the end by her self with these questions going on...
48.3K 1.5K 52
Like every other day you log into minecraft. But it isn't your average day, no. As soon as the former team crafted members join, you know that someth...
3.6K 66 35
Hello my name is Ender! Im an EnderDragon hybrid, half human pretty much. This is about my mysterious life in a new school, with my new friends, Team...