The Eighth Member | BTS x Rea...

By kawaiitypes

What happens when a famous girl from Australia gets scouted to join a band in South Korea? More

하나
다섯
역섯
일곱
여덟
앙홉
열한
열둘
열셋
열넷
열 다섯
열 여섯
열 일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나
Jungkook Ending
Taehyung Ending
Jimin Ending
Hoseok Ending
Yoongi Ending
Jin Ending
Namjoon Ending
Bad Ending

2.1K 52 6
By kawaiitypes

"Hey guys!" I say holding in camera while we're in the car, "We are heading over to the salon, to see my stylist Unnie."

"Why?" Taehyung asks from beside me.

"Because, I am getting my hair dyed before heading to Australia!"

All of the boys 'Ooo' and I just smile, I don't know what to get.

We arrive at the salon and I greet my stylist Unnies and thank them. "So (Y/n)-ssi, what would you like to have?"

I tell her what I want and they start to work on it. While this is happening, the boys and sitting and watching, I hear Jungkook say, "(Y/n)nie doesn't dye her whole hair, she's too scared to incase she'll get hair loss!"

"If I get hair loss before I am 50, I will sue BigHit." Yoongi says making me laugh.

After a few hours we are finished!
(Please pick one)
(Option 1)

(Option 2)

(Option 3)

(Option 4)

(Option 5)

(Option 6)

(Option 7)

I show the camera my hair, "Crazy right?"

"It's so pretty!" Jin exclaims giving me a hug.

They all clap and cheer. I quickly thank the Unnies for helping me.

"I think (your option) was a good choice!" Namjoon says slinging his arm over my shoulder.

We once the boys have their hair fixed and ready, we head back to the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 125 26
When Bang Y/n moves to Seoul to live with her older brother after an incident back home in Australia, she didn't expect to befriend the sunshine twin...
221K 6.6K 48
How would you react if one day, you found out that you're actually the sister to one of the guys in your favorite band? If you were to go to a dance...
102 1 15
Being away from your place in Seoul, you have no idea that your seven best friends are now a famous boy band. Oblivious of the fact, you get an oppo...
652 15 18
A Kim Namjoon and original character FF. What happens when a girl is picked up from her life in the States and moved to Seoul, Korea?