I was never smiling (Depresse...

Oleh Halfdeadanimefreak21

I don't own BNHA maybe the most bubbly girl in class 1-A was invisible. her quirk made it so that people woul... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13

7

609 17 13
Oleh Halfdeadanimefreak21

Aizawa pov

I expelled Neito Monoma for his cruel and  horrible actions as soon as I sat down. He was angry but I sent him out and called Nezu and Vlad King about what I had seen and what was happening. They all agreed that it was the best thing that would happen to stupid ass Monoma. I finished up with him and then went over to Nuri and Hagakure. They were sitting across from each other. None of them saying a word.

" Hagakure I need you to please come and have a little talk with me." I say to the invisible girl. She got up and followed me to the couch and coffee table. She sat on the couches far end as if a giant were sitting next to her and Shenzhen was giving it space to sit down.

" alright, how long has this been going on for?" I asked her. Nothing. She said nothing.

" please

Tell me." I say a little bit more forcefully to her. Still......nothing. I sighed.

" here I'll give you some yes or no questions. Has this been going on for a long time or not?" I asked. She still didn't say a word. That's when I heard a sniff and a strangled labored breathing. She must have started to cry. When did she start to cry? Was she crying the whole time? I really just wanted to help her but had no idea how to help.

" we'll have a talk with you and your parents." I said but as soon as the words left my mouth. Her floating clothes jumped up,

" NO WE DON'T NEED TK BEJNGG MOTHER AND FATHER INTO THIS!!!" She shouted. I was taken aback by the outburst. I wasn't an outburst like Ms. Joke but a fearful and angry filled one. Kinda like Bakugou just more fear then rage.

" then I'll just speak to them." I say to her. I could sense she had opened her mouth then closed it. I now just might have a small lead on where this has all began.   

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9K 118 20
Ladybug ruined everything for Lila. Now everyone believes her to be a Liar they don't care enough to give her a second chance. That's what Lila belie...
90.5K 2.2K 21
Hee Young grew up without her father, who was always away on a journey for the King. Her father was Lord Moon, known as the Scholarly Lord, and as a...
3K 134 20
At the beginning, there were billions of skill points available, and any skill Ron acquired could instantly be maxed out with the skill points. His s...
4.5K 106 52
Akira Kuromiya was just an average boy who suddenly dies after going out with friends. After dying, he gets reborn in another world as a... chicken...