GEN Y THE SERIES

By starhunterstudio

In the world of Y, many relationships might happen from imagination but how many times that relationship act... More

GenY_First Love 1
GenY_First Love 2
Gen Y First Love 3
Gen Y First Love 5
Gen Y First Love 6
Gen Y First Love 7
Gen Y First Love 8
Gen Y First Love 9
Gen Y First Love 10
Gen Y Perhaps Love 01
Gen Y Perhaps Love 02
GenY Perhaps Love 03
Gen Y Perhaps Love 04
Gen Y Perhaps Love 05
Gen Y Perhaps Love 06
Gen Y Perhaps Love 07
Gen Y Perhaps Love 08
Gen Y SS1 Perhaps Love 09
Gen Y Perhaps Love 10

Gen Y First Love 4

16K 443 68
By starhunterstudio

Gen Y First Love 4

Saeb monitored them both interestingly. The first one, without a doubt, Saeb knew exactly how that person felt for another one as that person was so obvious and liked to show his feeling. But P'Kit surprisingly, even for the first time he met, he felt like P'Kit tried so hard to hide the feeling inside.

Saeb analyzed everything in a second then he told himself immediately... these two needed a little help from a cupid like Saeb!

"Let's go Saeb.. I'll show you how to get a boyfriend... Ouch! could you be gentle, P'Kit!?"

Mark touched his hurting shin. He tried mumble already but unfortunately Kit heard it.

After the intense examination, relaxing at an ice-cream shop wasn't that bad for a Med student like Kit so he smiled with joy... and it was so bright.

"P'Kit and P'Mark. I think we should play a game. It's very popular right now in my school."

Saeb teared a paper into small pieces. He tried to hide his wicked idea under his innocent face. "It's like a King game. You write down anything no more than three words and then the person pick up the paper and follow whatever written in that."

Mark listened to the game's rules with his sparkle eyes. He kept asking Saeb but his eyes were on Kit. "Huh what was that, Saeb? If I wrote 'take of your clothes... that person has to do it, right? I really wanna play this game!"

"You pervert! Is there anything beside this dirty ideas in your head? I don't think this would work." Kit thrown paper at him.

"Haha... It's not like that. Whatever written has to be approved by the King first. If passed that it could be in."

"Can I be a king?" Seemed like Mark would be the one who got every advantage from this game. He would play it for his interests.

"I'll be a king myself. If not, no game." Kit volunteered so he wouldn't get in Mark's trap. But what Kit didn't know was that he fell for Saeb's trap instead.

"... So P'Kit is a king then. If any player deny any order, the king would be the one who does that... and the final rule, if the king has denied any order, he would be punished."

And the punishment was to follow orders in a punishment pile of papers that wouldn't be seen by the king. In the other hand, if the king could finish the game by clearing every order then the king won.

Kit crossed his arms around his chest hesitating. Mark seemed too happy and he awared.

"If you are afraid of losing you don't have to play, P'Kit. I don't like forcing people too."

Mark looked down on Kit like this woke Kit anger he couldn't help himself but said..

"I'm in!"

Saeb wrote couples of orders on some pieces of papers unlike Mark that wrote like ten of them. Every time Mark lend his order to Kit for checking, those orders would go to a 'No way' pile.

Fun part of this game was Kit's facial expression when he had to read those crazy ideas Mark had. Mark intention was to tease the small cute person just for fun.

"Are you being too strict, P'Kit? You intentionally fail my ideas."

Look at those orders he wrote... take cloths off... get naked... unbutton the shirt... sitting on his lap... leaning on his shoulder... kiss at the mouth... kiss at the cheek... You PERVERT!

For goodness sake, these were the orders that he got to check first. He didn't want to imagine the punishments and how they could be so dirty!

"Enough! Are you gonna pick one?" Kit grabbed a pen from Mark's hand as he kept writing endlessly. They wouldn't get to play today for sure if he let him wrote like that.

"Wait a minute... Can I write the last punishment, please?" Mark tried hiding his last idea of punishment and then put it in the pile so Kit couldn't see.

"Fine... you won't get a chance to use it anyways." Kit was confident he would win this game. Every order he had checked and there was nothing he couldn't do.

"I'll start first." Saeb said before he started to play by picking one paper out of ten papers... As the game started, this would be more fun than he thought.

"Make bird origami! what the hell is that, Saeb?" and followed by many stupid yet funny orders but everyone was trying to find the way to finish those orders. Of course it passed Kit's eyes because none of the orders was dirty or dangerous.

"Pig tail hair style... Pig tail" Mark ran to find a rubber band and then gave it to Kit... Damn it... The perfect hairstyle Kit had done got ruin by this order and now he forehead was saying hello to everyone. Kit frowned but slowly did it.

"Mark! No taking photo!"

"Hahaha just one shot please... P'Kit with a pig tail hair is not something we see everyday!'

Mark took as many pictures as he could.

"Delete it! You stupid head!"

As the game went on, Saeb suddenly surrender and withdrew from the game. He withdrew from the game from order like 'eat vegetable'

"Saeb... just take it. This is ice-cream shop so the best veggie we could find is mint." Mark almost gave Saeb smelly green leaf from his bowl of ice-cream to Saeb.

"No.. I will not take it... No way... it smells so bad I would throw up." Saeb should won an academy award from his acting. "I gave up... P'Kit please do it."

"Okay okay! just give it to me." The king took it to his month and swallowed... Why giving up so easily.

Saeb hid his wicked smile perfectly. He withdrew hisself very soon as he planned to do.

..... The best order was not yet to come....

"Cheer to Cheers!"

That's it... here it came and the king was the one picked up this order!

"Ummm I don't think so... This paper was not 'Cheer to Cheers' isn't it 'Cheek to Cheek?'" Saeb opposed and then winked at Mark. Mark got what Saeb intended to do immediately.

the paper was taken away from Mark's hand "Oh our king is cheating already! The last letter is 'k' isn't it, P'Kit?

... Kit read it shockingly. He was so focus on Mark's orders and wasn't careful on what Saeb wrote. He skimmed reading and Saeb's hand writing was so bad. The last letter changed everything upside down.

'Cheek to Cheek'

Crap!!

Saeb should be awarded greatly. Mark laughed in his throat seeing Kit's face turned red and then blue and then red was very entertaining. The always so smart person was not so smart today.

"Cheek to cheek what the hell?"

Kit finally said something. He felt the heat from his head to his neck as he tried to get away with this.

"You don't understand? I'll show you then. Here, we could tell that your cheeks can't 'cheek to cheek' themselves of course. Also, Saeb was not in the game as he gave up already. Therefore, I am the only one who could help you with my cheek. Did I get everything right, Saeb?"

"Yes, P'Mark.. You need to help him with your cheek. That's it P'Kit."

"Ok! This is what you planned?!" Kit looked fiercely blaming Saeb for this situation he had to be in. Saeb tried to laugh out of it.

Mark got closer to Kit as much as possible. Close enough for his handsome face almost touched that bright clear face of Kit. Kit pressed his lips together tightly. He's so angry and embarrassed. If he didn't have to held his pride he would yell 'I gave up!' and pushed Mark's head away or smack it with Saeb's head as they planned this to him.

"If you denied, you risk the punishment. Do you want it?" Punishments from the pervert head?

"If I were you, I would do the cheek to cheek, P'Kit. At least we knew what it is. P'Mark please give us a hint of your punishment."

Mark laughed. "If P'Kit wouldn't do it it's okay. My punishment is easy you should try it."

"Obey the order P'Kit. I don't think Mark has mercy."

"What the heck Saeb? I thought you were on my side."

Another fun part was the bluff part like this. Kit looked left and right still hesitated... He couldn't trust no one.

... Why today was so damn unlucky for him.... Embarrassed and then losing his cheeks?

Then just like heaven heard Kit... Saeb's phone suddenly screamed just right on time.

"You driver is here right. It's time to go home kiddo!"

"I don't wanna leave now... the game is not over."

Saeb wanted to cut his driver's salary for being too punctual. He was about to witness these good-looking creatures about to do the 'cheek to cheek'.

"Pause the game okay? Till next time we meet we could play again. Stand up and don't be lazy. You're lost already. I'll play with P'Kit."

Saeb tried to hold on to his chair but he failed since Mark had dragged him out of the shop. "Stop acting like I'm a child..."

"I'll walk him to his car. Just a minute okay?"

Mark dragged this smart kiddo and sent him to his car. Mark wrapped his arms around Saeb's shoulders and patted gently.

"You have done a great job today my lovely bro."

"You don't want to kiss P'Kit on his cheek? I did my best helping you!"

"I know bro... You're so precocious but in a good way of course." Mark rubbed Saeb's hair.

"Yes. I want to kiss P'Kit. But let me tell you something... this person... is mine. I save him just for me to tease. Just only me who can. You got it?"

Saeb signed. Mark could do everything to piss P'Kit. He only did it once and then he warned me not to. So jealous of him indeed!

"I understand it clearly bro. If you can win his heart please let me know. But if you're winning slowly, I might want to ... steel."

Saeb sticked his tongue out before he closed the door of his car and left quickly before getting kick by the tall one.

Mark acted like he slit his throat and then waved goodbye at the kid. He turned around and was shocked as Kit stood not to far from him and looked pissed af. Kit tried to get away from him by walking toward a parking lot. Mark rushed over him to remind him what they had left to do.

"Have you decided? Cheek to cheek or punishment?" Marked leaned against Kit's car... He wouldn't let Kit getaway this time.

"You bad mouth. Stop talking... Are you having much fun teasing me?"

"You're a sore loser and then try to getaway?" Mark's intention was just to tease Kit. But for Kit, this was what he hated the most... got insulted. The second thing that he hated the most was losing.

Dr. Kit, the smaller one, suddenly grabbed another one's collar and then pushed the tall one till Mark was leaning against the car. Mark smiled. His two hands grabbed Kit's wrists and he could feel the blood pressure from the other as the feeling was bursting out.

"I AM NOT A LOSER."

Kit stared deep into Mark's eyes then slowly moved closer till he saw his own shadow in Mark's wide eyes.

So close... he could see that Mark had quite long eyelashes... shaking as Mark's heartbeat was racing uncontrollably.

So close... he could feel the heat from this perfect face that just only a breath away.

"....."

"......."

It was not a touch... Attack from Kit was like a hard crash. Mark felt pain at first but the second they touched cheek to cheek, it seemed like a magical moment that changed a harsh touch into something sweet and so soft... he felt it all over his heart.

After a very short moment... Kit stepped away.

".... Finally done with this damn game." Kit released Mark's collar. Then, it was like an invisible magnetic force that drew him closer to another cheek of that handsome face.

"Mark! Let me go! This is too much already!!"

"I have two cheeks. If you won't touch them both I'll not end this game."

"You #&%*(_(&^$##"

Saeb... If Mark knew better that this Doctor would follow the rules like this...

.... Tonight, he might crash more than these cheeks....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 552 112
It an story thats based on more love drama than one. We have the main person Y/n and her members in the new Kpop group called Starlight. Y/n wil get...
2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...
124K 3.2K 37
#1 in AobaJohsai among 3.18K stories #12 in AnimexReader among 11.8K stories #1 in OikawaToru Oikawa Toru and Y/N were the perfect couple. People use...
648 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...