The man from Asgard

Por neverwrite03

Mackenna is just your average girl. But she doesn't want love in her life. She'd rather be alone then with so... Más

The man from the sky
Loki
Thunder
Lazy day
Shopping
Party
Devastated
A different experience
Logan
Into the night
Beaten
Searching
Tortured
Escaped
Can't find her
Injured
Morphine
News
First
Parents
Truth
Nightmares
Christmas
In Asgard
Frost Giant
Healers
Remember
Illusions
Jotunhiem

Author's note

607 11 6
Por neverwrite03

I hope you enjoyed my book. The beginning wasn't my best. 😅 this story is my first complete story so it means a little something to me. I have been able to explore my characters and expand them from the beginning.
This book is dedicated to my best friend Mackenna who has been there when I was going through rough times. I love you hun.
I will be continuing the story in 'Jotunheim' and I hope you all will go read it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my book. I love you all. -Sydney_deboer

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

290K 8.9K 51
You are a frost giant, exiled from Jotunheim since you were a teenager. You were sent to Midgard, alone. That is, until the Avengers found you and to...
53.8K 2.4K 17
In a universe where Asgard didn't take the casket from Jotunheim, Thor and Loki have come of age as friends, but when their fathers find whom they ar...
2.9K 96 12
A normal girl, Helena, finds herself stuck in the middle of a war. Not just any war, but a war between gods and there enemies. All she wants is to ge...
11.7K 427 22
Alva Nightshade is a heathen teenager who has had nightmares about one god in particular. Loki. Now she lives in Asgard with one of her worst nightma...