rain || dreamnotfound/gream

Oleh BuryAnAussie

Bro dream, George, or whoever... PLEASE DONT EVER READ THIS I ACTUALLY BEG YOU PLEASE DONT Dreams lost but he... Lebih Banyak

introduction
part one- the rainfall
part two- listen
part three- show me
part four- i understand
part five- cant sleep
part six- opened up
part seven- after a long time
part eight- talking through
just a lil note
part nine- dance
part ten- I thought it'd be fine
part ten (pt 2)
part eleven- leave
part thirteen
noot noot author explanation
part fourteen- colour
part fifteen- don't believe everything you see on the internet
lleass i cant
Untitled Part 21
SHOO

part twelve- everyone needs a little comfort

12.8K 484 2.4K
Oleh BuryAnAussie

(put ur seatbelt on this is a ROLLERCOASTER)

about a week later

"Dream?" George called into the darkness, rushing through his friends house, trying to find the cause of the pungent smell of smoke. He had woken up in the midst of the night to a crackling sound, and the air seeming much thicker than normal. Though what truly woke him up was the fire alarm.

His first thought was "I need to make sure Dream is safe. No matter what" so he searched the house for his friend.

He ran through a thick cloud of dusty smoke, coughing at the large amounts of it he was consuming. He continued to hurry to the cause of the smoke, light illuminating the hallway the closer he got.

He turned the corner to see Dream, standing in the middle of a ring of fire, not daring to move.

"Dream!" He yelled, panic rising in his chest. "Dream what are you doing! You're gonna get hurt" Clay's head twitched, before he slowly turned to face George. George's breath hitched in fear as he saw the expressionless face look at his own.

"Then so be it" He said with anger in his eyes, as he stormed to George, effortlessly walking straight through the fire. He gripped his shirt, pulling him into the burning flames. George screamed in agony as he watched his Dream burn, tears flowing from his eyes. He was a goner.

George flew up from his reclined position on the couch, his chest rising and falling rapidly. A nightmare. He did his best to breathe, but the fear lingering in his head prevented him from doing so. He shut his eyes tightly, raising his hand to his chest to grab onto his own shirt. He felt slow tears burn at his eyes before rolling down his cheeks.

"go to dream. check on him" A little voice in his head told him. He hesitated, wondering if it was the best idea to do. He did need someone, but he also needed to be strong for dream.

Could he?

Was it ok if he let his emotions show for a little?

"no" He told himself despite his heart wanting him to say otherwise. He shouldn't bother him, especially with all he's going through.

He told himself this, but ultimately his legs found themselves bringing him to Dream's bedroom door.

"I shouldn't disturb him"

He slowly raised a fist to the door, taking in the best deep breath possible at the moment, shutting his eyes as he did.

"what are you doing? Just go back to bed."

He drew his fist back ever so slightly, about to knock. However, when he went to bring his hand to knock, he was met with a warm body. He looked up into bright yet tired eyes belonging to Clay. He watched Dream's eyebrows furrow displaying the concern he felt for George. Without saying a word, he pulled the shorter boy into his chest, wrapping his arms around him as soon as he saw those chocolate brown eyes looking a little more red and glossy than regular. Soon, two shaky arms found themselves wrapping around the younger boy tightly as more tears began to pour. "Shhh" Dream whispered as he raised one hand to stroke the shorter hair at the back of Georges neck. "I'm right here." George couldn't lie, the comfort in Dream's arms made him feel safe and protected, immediately making him feel significantly better. The circles being rubbed into his back, and the hand gently brushing through his hair made the tears and his breathing slow from the fast pace they began at. George nestled his head into the crook of Clay's neck, his hair tickling his forehead.

The pair stayed like that for a couple minutes, dream continuing to rub his back soothingly until his tears stopped. Even after George had calmed down the two didn't dare to move. Well that was until George pulled back very slowly, only to rub the back of his hand on his nose, sniffling as he did.

Dream brought a warm and soft hand to cradle George's cheek, and he could've sworn he felt him lean into the touch. He used his thumb to wipe away the left over tears from his eyes gently. George smiled as Dream hesitantly kissed his forehead before continuing to brush his thumb over his cheek.

"What happened?" He carefully whispered, trying to prevent anything that could happen to cause George to panic again.

"Nightmare." He struggled to respond, his voice hoarse and cracking.  Dream let out a quiet "Ah" before George continued. "The house was on fire, and you were standing in the middle of it, letting yourself burn" Dream noticed George's breathing pick up again, and how his eyes became glossy again. He pulled him into another tight embrace, as he said "You don't have to talk about it."

Neither said a word, both genuinely unsure of what to say. "It was just a dream ok? Nothing like that is going to happen." George hummed in response, continuing to try and memorise how it felt to be in his arms. Dream pulled away, reaching to grab onto the other's hand, pulling him into the dark room. "Come on" He walked over to his bed, after turning the lights onto a dim setting so that is was bright enough to see each other. He walked over to his bed, patting the area next to him.

They both laid down, turning to face each other. They both stayed silent. Clay turned onto his back pulling George to rest his head on his chest, George's eyes not daring to look anywhere but the wall.

"Do you remember that time I couldn't sleep and you called me? You had me put my computer next to me so that I wasn't alone?"

"Of course" He mumbled.

"Its real now. Crazy right? I still can't believe you're here and I have another whole two weeks with you." He laughed softly.

"Yeah, me either."

"You helped me so much that night. Well and every single other night but especially that night. Those dumb stories and jokes." He joked as he rubbed circles onto George's arm. He nudged the older lightly, whispering "look up" as he did. The two stared at the small skylight on his ceiling, admiring the series of small white stars littering the sky.

"Sorry for waking you."

"You didn't wake me. I couldn't sleep and was probably going to wake you up anyways."

"ah so it was fate" George tried to joke, but it came out a bit too genuine than he had hoped.

"Of course" Dream laughed. "I fell asleep for a little, but I woke up. God knows why." he paused again. "You were in my Dream too."

"Was I now? What was I doing."

"We were outside, for whatever reason it was winter. We were walking around, but then you fell straight into a patch of snow you thought was flat land, but was really a deep hole." He laughed at the dream before continuing. "You kept asking me for help but instead I grabbed a spoon- I mean shovel and made it even worse for you."

"wow so even in your own dreams you're a jerk!" he hit his chest playfully.

"You didn't even let me finish! I helped you out of the snow ok! Well then I fell into the ice and you laughed at me and didn't help me either."

"You deserved it"

"shut up"

They laughed, prompting a silence to follow.

"Reminds me of that Xray video where you fell into my trap"

"George!! Its a co-op game! my trap!?" He wheezed as George felt the vibrations echoing from his chest on the side of his face.

Dream hesitated before bringing up the next memory. "Remember when you told me you loved me?"

George pushed himself up, in order to look straight at Dream. His own face was red and hot.

"What?" he stuttered.

"Yeah that night when I couldn't sleep. When I was about to fall asleep you told me you loved me."

"Oh no you must have been hearing things" He laughed awkwardly.

"Nope you said it. Y-you simp"

"Oh my god Dream you're so annoying." He rolled his eyes, falling onto his back. They continued to admire the sky for a while after, generally just enjoying each other's presence.

/////

Dream checked the time before shooting up from his position, grabbing a small rectangular box from the drawer next to his bed as he did.

"Come on lets go."

"Dream its like 5:30 where are we going? Plus we're in like sweatpants."

"Just trust me." He said tugging at Georges arms, pulling him up.

"It better be worth it, I was planning on falling back asleep." The two got up, put their shoes on and walked out the door, Dream not removing his hand from George's. He pulled him along the streets of Florida, until they eventually arrived to a small park. He noticed a wooden swing hanging from a big tree in the distance, letting go of Clay's hand and running towards it. He plopped himself down before demanding Dream to push him. Clay looked up at the sky, noticing the bright orange ball beginning to illuminate the dark sky with different variations of Dark oranges, pinks and yellows.

"I will after we do something ok?"

"Fine"

"Alright close your eyes."

"No! I don't trust you! You're gonna like... put dirt on my face or something" Clay wheezed before urging him to just shut his eyes.

"Please we're gonna miss it" he said, causing George to reluctantly obey and shut his eyes. Dream quietly removed the box from his pocket, pulling out a pair of glasses from the box. He leant close to George, gently putting the glasses over his eyes. He replaced his hands onto the ropes suspending the swing, remaining close to Georges face.

"3, 2, 1... Open!" George peaked one eye open, then eventually both eyes. He blinked twice, looking around at the world around him. His eyes adjusted as he looked at Dream's face which was now bright and full of colour. He looked deep into his friend's eyes, noticing the new shades of green and brown that he couldn't see before. He could see the brown freckles scattered across the tan, pink tinted skin.

Pretty.

His face was different with colour. It made his heart race faster than ever. He could see colour. As if it was a reflex, George shot up from the swing, his hands flying to cup Dreams jaw, before pulling his face to his. George closed the short distance he had created between their faces, pressing his lips to Clay's. Dream was shocked, and couldn't figure out how to react quick enough to the situation. George pulled away quickly, both of their faces burning red.

"Im sorry I just- You looked so pretty in colour and I didn't know how to react-" He panicked, speaking at a speed faster than light before getting cut off by Dream pulling him back by pressing on the small of his back, pressing his lips onto the soft, plump lips belonging to the older boy's. Dream used the free hand that wasn't wrapped around George's waist to gently hold  George's head, keeping it closer to his. George took longer to react, but as soon as he began to kiss back, his hands wrapped around Dream's neck, playing with the short hairs at the back of his neck.

Their lips moved in sync, the kiss slow and passionate. It was long awaited, and neither were fully aware it was everything they had needed. Dream found himself smiling into the kiss, quickly removing his hands to bring George's glasses from his eyes and onto the top of his head, not daring to break the kiss. Their hearts pounded against each other's chest, the heat from both of their bodies radiating off onto each other. It was a rush to say the least.

They had started the day with George's terrible nightmare and needed the comfort of Dream, then they had spent a good amount of time just talking, and now they're here.

The kiss lasted for a minute or two, but eventually they needed to pull away to catch their breath. Dream put the glasses back onto George's eyes, then sitting down onto the swing, pulling George to sit on his lap before he could say anything. He wrapped his arms around the shorter's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Don't miss it." He motioned the panicking boy to look at the orange sky. "Sunrise."

"Wow"

"I know right." He huffed a laugh.

George shifted so that he could look into his eyes. "I prefer this view though"

"Bold much?" He laughed and punched his shoulder, causing Dream to laugh too. "So you meant it when you said you loved me?" He questioned.

"I never said I loved you"

"Shut up George you just kissed me as soon as you saw how absolutely gorgeous I was" He retorted batting his eyelashes. "But its ok. Because I know I mean it when I say I love you." He replied sincerely, the redness returning to his face. George's mouth lay agape, before kissing Dream one last time before adding, "Ok"

"Oh my god you idiot"

"Im kidding! Of course I love you too Dream."

"Hmm good" He replied, before tightening his grip on George and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"I can't believe I'm really seeing colour" He mumbled.

"Its cool right."

"More than cool. I never knew the sky could look so soft and colourful. I never knew someone's eyes could be so beautiful." He laughed.

Dream laughed with affection, placing a kiss on the shoulder he was resting on. "I love you Georgie Poo" (a/n people in the comments- i'm sorry if this made u feel weird??? i only added the nickname bc they use this as a joke a lot but yee sorry ok bye)

"I hate you" he sighed, shutting his eyes and leaning onto Dream, but not too far that they'd tip the swing over.
"No you don't"
"You're right, I don't. I love you too"
And fhey sat there, slowly swaying on the swing, enjoying the new relationship they had just begun.

And this relationship would be different.

They could just feel it.

----

honestly I was planning on making this into two chapters but id rather you suffer, so suffer.

Im sorry I couldn't help myself, I had to just make this happen.

Don't worry the story isn't ending anytime soon. : D

anyways off topic art have fun this is mine plz don't steal ok bye

mwah

idk if this tells u i uploaded but i didn't- i just edited the chapter bc people were uncomfortable with the nickname georgie poo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

788 62 18
George 5,000 miles away Sapnap leaving to visit his depressed friend Dream left alone in his humid miserable home No one's winning
4.2K 219 16
--- "Are we out of trash bags?" Dream finally asks, removing his head from the cabinet. "No. I moved them just to fuck with you," he snarks. "Yeah...
26.9K 1.2K 15
George wanted to live like a living child, be out in the wilderness and explore everything there was in the world. Yet, that was hard for him since h...
159K 3.7K 33
Dream disappears for too long.. George and SapNap try to contact him for days but never got a response. Until he finally called back.. AYO WHAT? 100K...