Sweet love

By zero_fire76

Scar (Jamie Fogarty) has been a serpent since she was 13 and has been best friends with Sweet pea and fangs s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/n
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
An
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25:The Mikey Incident
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: 2 days after the Mikey incident
Chapter 28: Back to the present.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
An
Final A/N
IMPORTANT
HI
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 15

672 14 0
By zero_fire76

After being at the quarry for a quiet a few hours we all went home to get some sleep. I woke up the next morning in a tangled naked mess with Pea to a banging on our door. I groaned getting up out of the bed careful not to wake him up as I quickly got dressed.

I walked out opening the door as I finished tugging my hair back into a ponytail to reveal Jones and Toni looking at us. "You know it's 8am and the first day of summer right?" I asked annoyed. "Your father is at wyrm with a bunch of ghoulies and penny." Jughead said. "Fuck." I said letting them in as went to wake up sweet Pea telling him to get dressed.

(He wearing this.)
Sweet pea came out of the bedroom as we all climbed on our bikes speeding quickly to the wyrm. We got there to find Penny and the ghoulies getting off their bikes. Jones and I taking the lead as Cheryl and Fangs joined us. "What the fuck are you doing here Peabody?" I asked glaring as my father stood next to her. "Sweetheart.." "you don't say a fucking work asshole." I said flipping open my switch as did Jones and Pea. "Your letting that boy live in our trailer?!" He said angrily. "Correction fuckface I'm letting my boyfriend live in MY trailer." I said. "What do you want Penny?" Jughead asked trying to silence my trash bag of a father. "The wyrm." She said simply. "Not happening sweetheart." I said shoving her back. "Cheryl now." I said. Cheryl held up her bow aiming right between penny's eyes. "We will be back." She warned before leaving. I growled kicking my bike after they left. "Fucking traitor." I said walking into the bar after sweet pea grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. " I want one day with no events where we can all fucking relax." I groaned. "Well your a serpent you should know...." "don't even Betty boop." I warned. "I'm getting real sick of you boop your not the queen Scar is." Hog eye earned as he sat down beside Pea and I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 17.5K 24
As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Southside-haters. The idea of him falling in l...
344K 7.5K 59
A Fangs Fogarty story from Riverdale! Yes- the Serpent many doesn't know who is. "Fogarty. What is your mad-pretty face, doing in a garbage place li...
273K 4.8K 31
Betty goes to the drive in with Archie and Veronica and ends up getting more than she bargains for when she meets a bad boy from the southside of tow...
466K 8.3K 53
Just released from Juvie, Casey returns back to the Southside with her best friends Sweet Pea, Toni Topaz and Fangs Fogarty; the four having been ins...