Werewolf Assassin

By Abira_Ylva

Theron is 18 and had been stripped away from her family when she was a toddler. She cannot remember a lot of... More

Chapter 1- Theron
Chapter 2- Interrupted
Chapter 3- Another Interruption
Chapter 4- Gushy Feelings
Chapter 5- Lie
Chapter 7- Free and Found
Chapter 8- Mate
Chapter 9- Plan
Chapter 10- Going
Chapter 11- Bonding
Chapter 12- Run
Chapter 13- Glow
Chapter 14- Woke
Chapter 15- Back
Chapter 16- Out
Chapter 17- Quarrel
Chapter 18-Back Home
Chapter 19- True Abilities
Chapter 20- Agitated
Chapter 21- Confrontation
Chapter 22- Break up
Chapter 23- Stronger than the Strong
Chapter 24- Back on Track...Sort of
Chapter 25- Confessions and Plans
Chapter 26- Reveal
Chapter 27- Plan into Action
Chapter 28- Unexpectance
Chapter 29- Death?
Chapter 30- Finally Gone
Chapter 31- Mission Accomplished
Chapter 32- Part 1- Elden
Chapter 32-Part 2- Elden
Chapter 33- Confrontation Number Two
Chapter 34-Coronation
Chapter 35- Crowned and No More Lies

Chapter 6- Found Lie and Plans

7K 280 8
By Abira_Ylva

“There is no record of your family.” He said flatly.

            My hopes went down. It’s like someone dropped a boulder on me. My family is probably dead. Why do I even care? They left me to rot. Even with that fact, I still was curious about them. Why did they leave me? I think it is time I found out and for me to do some snooping.

            “Sorry Ron.” He looked down and left my room.

            Seph looked more upset then me. Why? Anyways, how am I supposed to get into Thanatos’s office? Sephtis will never open the office door to let me snoop or give me his ID card to go by myself. Besides, he would just tell me he had not found anything when he went into Thanatos’s office. The only way is to borrow his ID card. How was I supposed to do that? He always has his ID card on him. If I just hug him and take it, he would notice. I need him not to pay attention. I need him of his guard. I would just bump into him and take it without him noticing. I only have one chance at doing this if. If he notices, I would never find out about my family.

            I would have to wait till dark to get into Thanatos’s office. He is in their all day except at night. For the time being, I will just go to the tactics room. I went to the shooting range and did a few rounds. After, I went to the punching bags and then did some knife throwing. Then I beat someone up on the mat for thinking they could beat me up. I spent my whole day in the tactics room. No mission today I guess. I walked to my room looking around for Sephtis.

            “Hey Ron. Just wanted to tell you, you have a mission tomorrow. It’s another party.”

            I spoke, or thought to soon. Well, there was no mission today so I was technically right.

            “I’ll see you in the morning.”

            “Wait. If it’s another one of those fancy parties then why are we going in the morning?”

            “Long drive.”

            “Great. A long drive while blindfolded.”

            “I can take off the blindfold when we are almost there.”

            “Thanks.”

            “Night Ron.” Sephtis started walking and I bumped into him. I snatched the ID card from him.

            “Oh, sorry.”

            “That’s ok.” He kept walking and I kept waking to my room along with his ID card.

            I have to wait until everyone is asleep and has gone off to their rooms. After an hour, I got out of my room and listened if anyone was up or walking around with my super hearing. So far, I did not hear anyone walking or anyone that is awake. All I heard were the snores of the agents.

            Before sliding the ID card and entering I made sure no one was around or inside with my increased hearing. Arriving at Thanatos’s office, I slid the ID card and entered the premises. I looked left and right just to make sure and tiptoed to his desk. Searching around on his computer, I found a file for all the agents. I opened it and found all the agents names with a file on them. Scrolling through all the names, I found mine and clicked on it. It pulled up a file on me and started reading through it. The next thing I knew my jaw dropped.

            It says that I have a brother and sister. What put my hopes down was finding my mother had died. However, what I did not understand was it saying my father had been turned into a Drone. What is that? What is a Drone? Wait! That means my father is alive! I also have a brother and sister! What happened to them? Did they die with my mom? My happiness for my father being alive soon turned into confusion for the rest of my family.

        I read further to see if it said anything else about my family. My jaw dropped again and tears wanted to burst. Than was responsible for the fire. They were responsible for my mother’s death! They were even responsible for turning my father into a Drone whatever that is! Thanatos had lied to me about the agent saving me. He took everything from me! He had turned me into a heartless killer!

        If they had burned houses, took my father and turned him into a drone, killed my mother in the fire, and took me, being a Drone must be something bad. That was all there was on the file. I closed the files, got rid of all history on the computer and the history on entering the room. With my super speed, I got out of there as fast as I could without making a sound.

        While crying myself to sleep, which I have never done in my entire life, I noticed that Sephtis had lied. He lied to me! Did he even check to see what happened to my family? Either way he still lied. He was the only one in Than I could trust. I have to get out of here and fast. I cannot stand another millisecond in a place full of liars. Than is a place of assassins but I could not say anything about that because I was one too. I just remembered about lying to Sephtis about nothing happened during the mission I failed but this is something very different. He had lied to me about my family! I fell asleep in a puddle of tears.

====================================================================

            As soon as I woke up, I heard a knock on the door.

            “Ron, time to get up.”

            Right when I heard his voice I got angry and my eyes burned black. I super speed to the door opening it and grabbed Sephtis by the collar.

        Throwing him against the wall I closed the door and growled, “You liar!” I yell whispered. I still cannot let anyone know or hear about what is going on.

        “What?” He looked shocked and scared of me. Good! He should be!

        “You said you did not find anything about my family. Did you even look?” I said predatorily with my eyes still pitch black.

        Sephtis’s shoulders slumped, “I… did look. I found out about your family. I thought if I tell you, I would lose you, and if I did not tell you, I knew you would have some way to find out and you would hate me. I would have lost you either way.”

        He said sadly.

        “Too late.” I smiled evilly. “Now, tell me what a Drone is.”

        Sephtis sighed, “Than had turned your father into a Drone.”

        “I know that already. I need to know what that is. Is it the abilities I have?”

        “No. Than usually turns a person into a Drone when they are good tough agents Than can use but the person would not dare listen to them. They would not do anything for Than. So Than kidnaps them and injects this chip that travels up to their brain. It makes the person listen to whatever the controller says. It basically erases their mind while the chip is inside their brain.”

        “Can we take the chip out?”

        “Yes, but Theron please do not do anything that will get you killed.”

        “Where are the Drones?”

        “The last level of Than.”

        My eyes went back to normal and I got out of my predator stance, “Alright, take me to Thanatos to know what the mission is before he thinks something is going on.”

        Sephtis got up carefully staring at me. I just gave him a cold hard killer glare, “I’m sorry Theron.” He said apologetically.

        “Shut it.” I growled.

        We walked to Thanatos’s office. Sephtis tried to grab his ID card but found it was not there. I took it out of my pocket and waved it in his face while smiling evilly.

        “You…how…when?”

        “Just open the freakin’ door.”

        Sephtis slid the ID card and opened the door.

        “Theron. Isn’t it a lovely morning.”

        “I don’t know. I would not know. I haven’t seen the sun yet.”

        Thanatos chuckled, “Well,” He picked up the remote and clicked on the screen to a man. The guy had a scar and looked shady, “This guy is the man your suppose to assassin,” then he clicked the remote to pictures of his associates, six in total, “And these are his associates. Kill all of um’. They will have a meeting at the top floor of the building. That would be your chance. Now you get dressed, the party is a long drive.”

        I left the room and Sephtis followed behind me. We arrived at the front door of my room; I opened the door, entered, and turned around. Sephtis got a death glare from me and I shut the door in his face.

        A dress, pair of shoes, and a big box full of makeup. The dress is strapless, ties behind the back, backless, has a slit like the other dress I wore, hugs every part of me, it is tight and has lace at the chest, where the lace stops it has a diamond belt, and at the back end of the dress it goes down to the floor and drags behind me. I lifted the elastic fabric on my leg opposite the slit. The shoes are red strappy stilettos. I put the box of makeup on the plain vanity. I did smokey eyes and put matt red lipstick. After applying my makeup, I curled my hair.

        Leaving my room, I felt Sephtis staring at me. I felt disgusted.

        “Come on lets go.” I said agitatedly.

        I went to the missionaries room and opened my locker. Lifting my dress, I put my gun and knife in the holster. Sephtis blindfolded me and we went through the guarded hallway. He opened the creaky exit door and we went into the car. Once the car stared moving, I lifted my blindfold just a teensy weensy bit and turned around in my chair. Lifting my head I saw the exit and entrance of Than.

        “What are you doing?”

        “Nothing you need to know.” I said abruptly.

        The entire car ride was dead silent until Sephtis broke the silence as usual.

        “Theron I…” I did not want to hear him speak so I cut him off.

        “Shut it. I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.”

        “But Theron…”

        “No!” I took off my blindfold.

        “What are you doing?! You are not supposed to take off the blindfold!”

        “Well we are out of Than’s base so why not?”

        “It’s protocol.”

        “You think I care for Than’s protocol?”

        He did not answer. The entire ride I stared at the window looking at the scenes I only dream about seeing; the grass, trees, dirt, flowers, just nature in general. I have always had an urge to go outside and just run. I know silly right. Though I think that is good enough for me because I have been locked up in a building.

        By the time we arrived, the party had started and the sun began to fall. Getting out of the car Sephtis gave me an earpiece, the bomb that I put in the clutch purse, and I rushed out. I did not want to be in the car longer then I have to. I walked up the carpeted stairs of the lovely decorated building. As usual, there were so many people in fancy dress and tuxedos. The caterers were passing out champagne and those fancy hand foods. I walked through the entry way and there was another set of stairs to go down. Lighting was put on the ceiling right on top of the first step. I walked with poise to blend in and walked down the steps. Walking down the steps, I felt some eyes staring at me.

        I peered through the crowds of people in search of the men I am supposed to kill. Walking through the crowd the leader of the mob came towards me.

        “And who might you be beautiful?” He took my hand and kissed it.

        Great, now I have to play along and seduce him, “You can call me Ron.” I smiled.

        “Isn’t it such a boyish name for a beautiful flower like you?”

        “You should ask my parents, they are the ones who named me.” I smiled.

        The man chuckled, “Such a beautiful woman like you came here by herself? No man involved?”

        I smiled, “No.”

        “Lucky me,” He smiled.

        “Lucky you,” I smiled and tilted my head a little to the side.

        “Care for a drink?”

        “I would love one.” I smiled again.

        We walked over to the bar and we ordered a drink. He ordered some shots and I whispered to the bar tender to get me apple cider. The man would think its champagne so he would also think I am drinking as well. He started to get tipsy.

        He leaned in, “I’ll be back. It will only be a little while.”

        “Alright.” I smiled.

        I am guessing he is off to his meeting.  Just right when I was about to follow him someone grabbed my arm and it shot tingles. I wonder who that was.

        I turned around and put my earpiece in my drink, “I don’t have time for th…” I stopped in my tracks, “You have to get me out of Than.” I said plainly.

        He smiled, “I thought you’d never ask.”

        “And I have a plan.” I said smiling evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 221 34
My body trembled, but not from the cold. "You frighten me." His brow twitched, eyes darting around the features of my face. "Frighten, or excite?" Hi...
707K 19.9K 31
RECONSTRUCTION - 2017 "I didn't want to walk away, but you forced me to. You're the one who didn't want me, what was I supposed to do?" Lizzie Carpe...
16.2K 2.2K 39
Saron is an orphan with no knowledge of who she is or where she comes from. She's adopted into a family that doesn't want her where she spends her ch...
813 32 20
Copyright ©️ 2017 Lynx Aales is the daughter of Seth and Icelyn. Lynx is the only hybrid of a werewolf and mage in her family. Lynx spends her days s...