Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

One ark to the next huh?

322 17 8
By Raccoon-sauce

I have obtained Kars.😳

Third person POV

"Sorry. I didn't hear you." Esidisi says

"I said is that food?" Thana lies while wiping her eyes.

"Yeah, I got you breakfast. And books." Esidisi says sitting a plate and a book down. He then sits a candle down and lights it.

Thana crawls over to the book and frowns. "This is greek?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry. I only know English, French and Creole. I might be able to read Spanish but..."

"I can teach you greek."

"Nah. It's fine. Humans learn languages a lot slower than you guys. I was taught Creole and English at a young age, and french was easy to learn because of the creole obviously, and I still can't really speak Spanish."

"I'm sure we have enough time to get through one lesson."

Thana frowned. "You aren't trying to butter me up just so I'll talk to Kars are you?"

"What!? No. That would be very sneaky of me."

Thana was skeptical."I'm still gonna pass. I don't have the patience right now, and I'm sure it's obvious that I don't plan on staying long."

"Very well... Thana may I try something?"

"Like what?"

"An arts and craft type thing."

"Sure I guess just don't leave anything on my skin for to long... I'll break out."

While Thana ate, Esidisi began painting a wooden cone.

After a little while, Esidisi then started to glue the cone on to something.

He then started to braid Thana's hair. "Hey Esidisi, I have a question."

"Go on."

" What does Notalzopiltan mean?"

"What a random question. It's a Nahuatl word. Some indigenous people, including my people spoke it. I think humans still speak it today. It means two things. It could mean My precious noble one, or it could mean My precious son."

"Oh... I see."

As soon as Thana was done eating Esidisi began painting her face. He then put a headband on her head that had the painted cone on it.  "Aaand done!" Esidisi said confidently.

"To bad I can't see it."

"Oh yeah. Unrealated, and no offense, but you're so... Human."

"I came out a human so..."

"But for being Kars' daughter you sure are weak."

"We'll you're rude."

"You're half human. Humans are naturally weak there is nothing to be ashamed of."

"Why do you guys hate humans anyway. You haven't even met every human."

"Me personally, I don't necessarily hate them. I think you guys are drama queens, but who wouldn't be like that if they had a short life. I've learned things from humans, I even studied under one once so I don't think they're stupid either. As a whole you guys are stupid though. But I know one thing that humans top for sure." he says giving a smug look

"What is it?"

"Humans, mainly females, are small."

"So what?"

"Humana are very tigh-"

"OK! Can you show me what I look like now!?" Thana says standing up, not wanting to hear the rest of the sentence.

"Oh yeah, sure."

Thana followed Esidisi out the room and to another room with more torches. The room had a mirror.

"Well now you see it. Beautiful right?" Esidisi said.

"I-... " Thana froze in front of the mirror. She now understood why he put the white cone on her head.

"See? I told Kars that I could do stuff like this, but he's just not interested. But your look specifically was inspired by-"

"Nirva."

Esidisi quickly turned to Thana. "How could you possibly know that name? Kars hasn't uttered her name in decades."

"... I need to speak to Kars."

"Looking like that!? Absolutely not. He'd kill me for sure."

"I'll take the blame. But first... Do you guys have a toilet?"

After Thana did her business she was taken to a dark room (like every other room) "Where is everyone?" Thana asked.

"Why does she look like that?" A voice spoke. Candles flickered and Kars was seen at a fireplace as it lit up.

"Now how the hell?" Thana frowns in confusion.

"Esidisi. Answer me. Why does she look like that?" Kars practically hisses.

"He didn't do anything. I did this." Thana answers.

"And he conveniently brought you here? I'm not a fool."

"I asked him to bring me here. I know about Nirva and Hawk, your parents. MY grandparents! I know you didn't kill them. I know what happened. You didn't kill them, but you tell everyone you did."

"How do you know that?"

"They were trying to stall so you could get the mask."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!?" Kars shouted and Esidisi flinched.

"Nothing. He told me nothing."

"Take that off your head, you disrespectful child." He said referring to the cone on her head.

"They loved you. They thought they were helping you."

Before Thana knew it Kars had grabbed Thana by her shirt and lifted her up. "You know nothing. You didn't even exist. Do not act as if you-"

"Nirva was afraid you'd hate them for breaking their promise, but it's not your fault they died. They died on their own terms."

Kars froze for a moment. Then he dropped Thana. "Ow fuck!" Thana cried out when her butt hit the floor.

"What did you come to achieve today other than wearing that as if my mother were a costume?" Kars says turning away from the girl.

"Oh don't give me that shit! Haven't you heard the phrase treat others how you want to be treated? You thought that shit was funny when you were talking about my mom. If You're an ass hole, you should expect other ass holes."

Kars simply rolls his eyes. "Could you answer my question??"

"...Motherfu- fine. I'll tell you everything you want to know, on one condition."

"That is?"

"You don't kill anyone."

"Easier said than done." Kars chuckles before squatting down to where she sat. "Hamon is deadly to us, we might end up having no choice but to kill them, or do you honestly think that they are just gonna hand it to us because you're so nice? They just met you. You could be a liar for all they know. You are my daughter after all." He says flicking her nose.

"You got any better ideas Cars 2006? I refuse to help if you don't promise." Thana and Kars both stand up.

"Why do you even care? They aren't the people from your Timeline."

"Because I've gotten to know them, and even if I didn't care about them they still matter."

"Very well as payment for assisting, I might allow you to exist. What's your mother's name and what does she look like?"

"Wow. I never thought I'd help create myself, this could make a paradox right?"

"With the situation You're in, no."

"She's short, tan skin, has curly reddish/ brownish hair, brown eyes. Her name is Reina Harrington, you met her in 1999. She's on the south east coast of North America... You gonna write that down or-"

"No need. I've memorized it." Kars wraps his arm around Thana. "Come child. We have much to talk about now." Kars quickly snatches the cone off her head and breaks it.

Esidisi whimpers in the background.

Thana told Kars all she knew. She told him about what was supposed to happen to Santana, what was supposed to happen to Esidisi and Wamuu, and about him being sent into space by Joseph. Kars was surprised, he expected Caesar to be responsible.

"I don't know where the stone is, but I could help you get it. It's somewhere in Italy, and I'm guessing Joseph and Caesar knows where it is or they're going to know where it is. If you send me to them, I could find out where it is and get it back here."

"How do I know you won't destroy it?"

"Because I'm doing this for the others... Including Santana. Don't ever leave him behind again." Thana says glaring at Kars.

"Yes, yes, whatever you want."

Thana was allowed to leave. She found a building with a similar scent to Joseph

"Man, plot armor is great."  Thana said to no one in particular.

She arrived at the front door of the building and started banging on it. "Hellooooo!? Anyone home!? Joseph? Caesar? Any body? I could smell Joseph. I know he's here." Thana shouts. The door opened and revealed an angry brunette. "Joseph! There you a-" Thana stopped when she noticed that the person who opened the door was not Joseph but a beautiful woman.

"What the hell is your problem? And how the bloody hell did you get here? There's no boat in sight." The woman says rubbing her eyes.

"H-hi you're really pretty."

"You were slamming on my door like a mad man and that's all you can say?!"

"Yeah I'm sorry, I was looking for my friends. I thought they were here I'm so sorry."

"Wait, are you Thana?"

"You know my name?!- I mean, yes. That is me."

"I was told you were in danger, but here you are."

"I can fly. It's easier for me to avoid issues like kidnappings"

"...ok? Just come inside."

"Huh? Wait a minute. I don't know you. I'm kinda dumb. Friend or foe?"

"Do I seem like a Pillar man or vampire to you?"

"...D-did you know that sea roaches aren't actually roaches?"

"..."

"My bad. It's a force of habit, I'll stop talking now."

Lisa Lisa was the woman who had let Thana in. She showed Thana to a spare room.

"You're just fine with me staying here? you don't wanna fight me or anything?" Thana asked.

"Why on earth would I wanna do that? I don't even know you. I just know you're a friend of Joseph and you were in trouble and he'd be happy that you're ok now."

Thana had many questions but stayed silent.

The next day she met Suzi Q, Loggins and Messina. (No localized names here)

They seemed nice and Suzi was pretty fun to talk to. As a mater of fact, Suzi Q might have been the only female friend Thana had close to her age.

Thana just thought Loggins and Messina were intimidating.

Then there was Lisa Lisa. She didn't dislike her or anything it's just that, when ever she would ask where Joseph and Caesar was, her answers were always vague. "They are doing very important training." She'd say.

The next day she saw Caesar and Joseph. "Thana? Is that you?" The Joestar asked.

"Jojo!!!- what's that on your face?" Thana tilted her head, referring to his mask. "And where have you been?"

"Where have I been?! Where the hell have you been? How did you get away from them?"

"I can fly, they can't. One point for me, zero for the Pillar men." Thana lied.

"...Makes sense. As for me, I had some "extreme" training."

"What the- Lisa Lisa kept telling me the same type of shit! Caesar, please explain."

"It's just as Joseph said. We had "extreme" training." Caesar smirked.

"...I'm gonna go fucking feral."

The two laughed at the frustrated girl.

Almost a month had gone by and Esidisi watched from a distance. Although none of the hamon users noticed, Thana noticed.

One night, Esidisi came to see why she hadn't gotten the stone yet.

"Jesus, why are you here? You wanna blow my cover or what?" Thana whisper yelled.

"Well I don't mean to intrude, but you are taking quite a while" Esidisi frowns.

"Look man, I don't even know what the stone looks like. Not to mention I don't even know when and how they get the stone. All I know is that eventually they'll get it."

"I really think the female coach has it."

"Lisa Lisa?"

"Yeah her. Try looking in her room."

"Yeah, and then she'll snap my neck right after. When she shows it to Caesar and Joseph, I'll just have to be there."

"Whatever. Just don't take to long. I'll be back tomorrow."

The next day was the day Lisa Lisa revealed that she had the stone.

Thana had been walking by Lisa Lisa's room when she heard an explosion. Thana peaked in to the room and saw Lisa Lisa holding a red gem that had a beam of light shooting out of it. "That's gotta be the stone."

Thana kept track of Lisa Lisa for the rest of the day.

'I feel bad.' Thana thought. 'They let me stay here and I'm stealing from them. I'd have to do this while Jojo a Caesar are doing their training or whatever.' That night Suzi Q came out Lisa lisa's room with a box. Thana needed to make sure that was the stone.

Thana walked pass Suzi and bumped into her causing her to fall on the ground and drop the box. The piece of jewelry fell out as well. "I'm so sorry Suzi, are you ok?" Thana says while quickly grabbing the jewl.

"Yes I'm fine, and it's alright, really." Suzi reassures.

After helping Suzi up, Thana leaves in a hurry. Once alone she looks at the pendant.

"...oh fuck." Instead of seeing a pretty red gem, she saw a red pebble with a note stuck to it.

"You don goofed up" it read.

"You're next line is, how did they suspect it? You didn't think it was odd we'd take the stone out the room?"

Thana quickly turned around and saw everyone who was staying on the island, including Suzi "Oh... I see your mask is gone. Congrats-"

"Why? Why are you trying to get the stone?" Joseph asked."

"I made a deal."

"You mean with the pillarmen?! Why the hell would you do something like that?!" Joseph asked angrily. He walked up to Thana and grabbed her by her shirt. "Explain! Why would you do that!?"

Thana looked to the side in shame. "I apologize. To all of you... But I have one question of my own."

"We're asking the questions right now." Caesar snaps.

"Who's watching the stone right now?"

Lisa Lisa's expression became worried and she ran to her room where the stone should be.

"Th-this was a trick?" Loggins questioned.

"No. Originally it wasn't." Thana answered. "I was planning on taking it and giving it to them, lucky for me Esidisi was watching."

"How could you?" Suzi questioned tears coming to her eyes.

"I'm sorry Suzi. I really am. Just know you all will still be safe." Thana quickly kicked Joseph off and sprouted her wings.

"God dammit we forgot she can fly!" Joseph shouts.

Thana then threw herself out of a conveniently open window and flew away.

Time skip brought to you by stripper mafia boss😌

"You didn't really do anything. Why should I promise you anything?" Kars says tilting his head.

"Listen here, you automobile. The fact that I'm even here helped you get the stone. If it weren't for me, you'd be stuck in space." Thana responds.

"...Fine. Remind me of your demands

"Do not kill anyone, find Santana and NEVER exclude him again."

"It's a deal then."

"Wait, Kars are you still gonna... Ya know... Conceive her right?" Esidisi asks desperately.

"No. I don't think I will." Kars responds.

"Its probably for the best. Welp-" Thana spreads her wings and started ascending. "Bye Cars, 2006. Bye Momsidisi. Tell Santana and the love of my life I said bye."

"Love of your life? You mean Wamuu?" Esidisi asked.

"Pft what? N-no. Shut up."

Thana then flew off.

"Please conceive her." Esidisi pleads

"HA! No." Kars says walking away.

"WHY?"

"I don't want children. I've already raised two, why would I raise more?"

"Because this one is A TINY YOU."

"So what? Why don't you go make offspring then? Don't try and get me to mate with... Humans."

Esidisi pouted and followed behind Kars

Meanwhile.

Thana landed in Newyork to pick up Lyra. It was day time and she saw Lyra in a garden eating flower petals like chips.

"Lyra, what the hell?" Thana says landing behind her.

Lyra quickly turned and saw her. "YOU'RE BACK!" She then ran and hugged Thana. "I'm so glad you're back! I was so worried about you."

"Yeah. I'm glad she got the job done." A voice said.

The two girls turned and saw a very handsome man with green eyes and black hair slicked back.

"Who the hell are you?!" Thana questions.

"Huh? Oh right. Sorry. I don't usually look like this. That's why you don't recognize me." He says.

"Recognize you!? Bitch, we've never met you!"

"You called me a hag, a bitch... An old bitch?"

"...Bull shit! You're not her! You gotta be her grandson."

"Nope. I'm her. One hundred percent."

"Well then why are you a hot dude?!"

"Cause I wanted to play poker without being judged, but on to important matters, thanks! You are the first Earthling to create a timeline."

"So, what's gonna happen here?"

"A lot actually. Kars doesn't kill...most people... and he stops being a bad dad to Santana, BUT, he takes over the world"

"That lying little shit."

"Fear and propaganda at its best, good times. Oh yeah you some how manage to exist in this timeline

"How?"

"That's for me to know and you never to find out."

"Ah. You old bitch."

"Ayyy, there it is~ anyway, you both get to choose on thing to remember from this, everythiang else will be wiped."

"That sucks."

"I don't make the rules." They shrug

"Fine. Give me a minute to think" Thana said rolling her eyes.

"Well you do that. Lyra, what do you-"

'The... Hag and Lyra talked about what she wanted to remember. I really want to remember the fact that My dad and Esidisi did the ah-hyuck-ing together, I could get them back together and tell people I have two dads, but learning about my grandparents is more important.'

"Seriously kid? You wanna remember that you can eat flowers, but nothing about the Joestar bloodline? Lame. Fine. As you wish" the "hag" says.

"I've decided." Thana interrupts. "I want to remember the dream... about my grandparents."

"...You guys are lame, but whatever... Thana, since you did something no one of your kind has done. I'll also give you some information that you haven't learned yet."

"I'm the only one of my kind."

"..."

"Why are you quiet?"

"Tell Kars... Three times."

"What does that mean? And you ignored my question"

"Three times... America, Brazil, Korea, he screwed up."

"W h a t ?"

"You'll know when you tell him what I said."

"I don't-"

"Alright! That's enough. Into the hole you go."

"Hol-"

Before Thana could protest, the "hag" kicked her and Lyra into a portal.

"SON OF A-"

Thana and Lyra reappeared back in their future timeline and had only been gone for an hour.

They forgot everything except for what they chose to remember.

"Thana? Lyra? Where have you been? It's been an hour. Does it take that long to menstruate? We made pasta while you were gone." Wamuu says.

"H-hi honey" Thana whispers.

"What was that?" Wamuu questions.

"Where's my dad!? I asked where he was." Thana says nervously.

"He's in the ba-"

"Thanks lov- I mean Wamuu." Thana says running to the rooms towards the back of the house. (the back rooms😨) "KARS!" Thana says bursting through the door.

Kars jumps and quickly turns around. "Oh my god, can you not?? What if I were naked??"

"What are you even doing?" Thana tilts her head.

"Research. But why did you need to burst in like that?"

"I remember something, but I don't remember where I heard it, but I know I was supposed to tell you something!"

"Well, what is it?"

"Um... Three times... I think."

"Excuse me?"

"I don't know!" Thana says stressed out. "I just know I was supposed to tell you...OH! I remembered three countries!"

"What are the three?"

"America, Brazil, and... I think it was-"

"Korea."

"Yeah! So you remember what it means then?"

"Yes... I do. I think I'm gonna call it a night. I'm tired." Kars says walking past Thana.

Thana turns to his direction even more confused than before. "Wait what? You don't get tired! And what the hell do the three countries mean?"

"Nothing you need to worry about child. I'm just gonna... I'm going to go think now."

Kars left as if he had seen a ghost.

"What's with him?" Thana thought out loud. "Is it a bad time to tell him about the dream then?" Thana says referring to the dream about her grandparents.

"Well. I guess I'll just have to ask Esidisi then."

††††††††

I hate twiter I swear- I mean Omg. What do you think will happen now!!!!!11¡¡!1???¿?

Yo yo yo. Its ya Boi (girl)

And I still suck😔 this chapter is definitely dragged and you can't tell me otherwise.

Also sorry for the wait. Ngl I was out of it.

Oh shit, it's 5:45 am

Remember to breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide. It is good for you.

Bye-bye~🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 355 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
220 44 9
Principal Lisa Lisa has enough of her son and forces delinquent Joseph to get straightened out by hamon trainer Caeser Zeppeli! Romance, dramatic the...
26.4K 796 24
Rhapsody the last female pillar along with her fellow pillar men in search for the red stone of Aja, only for there to be a twist in fate from the on...
219K 4.7K 117
this is the second book of pillarmen