BJ Tharn [On-Going]

Autorstwa jihyanwrites

Gulf Kanawut has always been a huge fan of BJ Tharn, not that he would admit it, since he still has not came... Więcej

foreword
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 10.5
chapter 11
chapter 11.5
chapter 12
chapter 13
author's note :3
chapter 13.5
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 16.5
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 14.5

2.3K 125 11
Autorstwa jihyanwrites

Chapter 14.5
______________

The night should be solemn and peaceful, but it is not applicable in Pattaya.

The music blasted like there's no tomorrow. Tourists flooded the pool, some chilling and some dancing with strangers while holding a beer in one hand. Flickering lights and smoke machine made the place hazy, captivating the very visitors in a dazed state. It was intoxicating and freeing at the same time, like the club itself is a snare and tourists are the preys. Only that the preys willingly gave themselves up.

Before coming to the Planet Earth Beach Club, the couple decided to change their outfits first as the previous clothes was too formal for a beach party. Gulf wore a short sleeved baby pink shirt with random beach inspired patterns and also a baby pink shorts finished with a brown sandals. Meanwhile Mew wore a light blue shirt, also with a beach pattern, also a white beach shorts and black sandals.

It was obvious that Mew wanted their outfits to match in order to subtly tell anyone that both of them are already taken. He couldn't care less if people would view is at too cheesy or too 'gay'. He had insulted himself far worse than that, that criticisms of people barely hurt him.

Upon entering the outdoor club, many eyes already travelled to both of them.

Mew noticed the lingering stares and sultry gazes, and wanted to leave as soon as possible. But his lover is too preoccupied being amazed at the night life in Pattaya, looking so innocent and unaware of the eyes trailing him.

Mew wrapped his hand on Gulf's slim waist, pulling him closer since the crowd is thicker and he doesn't want anyone to touch his lover. He is just possessive like that, especially with the fact that Gulf is really good looking; a kind of beauty that attracts both genders.

He got the clue that Gulf is not a party person and was an introvert, a person whom he should protect especially in crowds. Mew casually gaze back and forth to his lover, looking for any signs of discomfort. After all, they came to enjoy the city and not to bask in agitation.

Gulf wanted to experience beach parties but he knows that it isn't for him. He didn't really like getting drunk, especially with these number of people. He never liked crowded places, it scared him a lot. But now, he felt safe and not as afraid anymore, not when his lover's arm surrounding him.

When he was with Mew, he didn't feel so alone and lonely, not that he chose Mew solely because he felt alone and lonely. Gulf can't explain the feeling, but he felt understood. Ever since he met Mew, he had done things he'd never imagine before and he's slowly breaking out of his comfort zone.

Gulf liked himself better when he was with Mew, and vice versa.

There was a beach just walking distance near the club and at the moment, Mew wanted to stroll down the beach with lover while holding hands and the moon illuminating them. But he wanted Gulf's permission first.

"Bii... do you want to drink and party? Or should we just take a stroll?" Gulf turned his head and their faces are inches apart. They just stood there amidst the wild crowd and loud music as if they are the only people existing in the world.

Mew felt Gulf's minty breath and suddenly someone had accidentally pushed Gulf closer to his lover. Their noses touched, sending an impulse of electric signals throughout Gulf's body and face. He would never tire of feeling the spark throughout his body whenever their skin touched. Gulf could smell the strong, masculine scent of Mew, and if he'd have a favorite scent, it would be Mew.

From the excitement of the crowd and the intoxicating smell of his lover, Gulf closed the distance between them. Gulf put his hand on his lover's neck, deepening the kiss even more. Where he took the courage to do so is a mystery to Mew, but he liked this side of Gulf. He very much like it when Gulf initiated something although it sounded that Mew was not initiating something at all.

People who were staring at them earlier looked away, discouraged that two hot men just kissed passionately in front of them.

Just when Mew wanted to French kiss his lover, Gulf pulled back with a smile in his face.

"I thought we're going on a stroll."

"I have an even better idea." Mew smirked while leaning on his lover's neck. If not for the concealer, everyone would have already seen how wild they had been.

Gulf groaned, knowing quite well what his lover is implying.

"No. I want to walk and stroll Boo. I don't want to be sore throughout our stay in Pattaya."

"But you really enjoyed it last night. You were even—" Gulf elbowed his lover, and pouted. He didn't want to remember every kinky stuff that he said or the begging that he did. It was utterly out of character.

Mew, being a hoe for his lover's cute pouting face, just let it slide and took his hand. They exited the bar and he couldn't wait to brag to Earth that Gulf didn't like the club. He had wanted to talk trash about his brother's club for a long time, and now he had a reason.

_____________

There was an open cafe near the beach, and there are only few people inside given that most have probably been partying or enjoying the streets of Pattaya.

The sea breeze provided a good amount of chill, and it was really a good atmosphere to grab some coffee. Mew ordered for the both of them, an espresso for him and a hot chocolate for his baby.

A chair for sunbathing sat outside the cafe, and Gulf decided to have his rest there. While waiting for Mew, he casually checked on his phone and YouTube studios app incase there was an update. He had not really posted for months already, and his subscribers are already commenting him to make a new one.

At the corner of his eye, he saw a guitar. It was just sitting there, full of sand as if waiting for its owner to come back and use it. And in an instant, the guitar found its way on Gulf's hands.

He was thinking on what song he should make a cover next when Mew returned and delivered their beverages. Gulf muttered his thanks and immediately drank the scalding hot chocolate. His tongue burned at the sensation, and almost poured the drink at his lover who was attempting to sit at a chair beside him.

"Take it easy Bii. Do you want me to get some water for you?" Mew's eyebrows creased at his lover's clumsiness.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it Boo."

Learning his lesson, Gulf blew on his drink before gulping it. The strong scent of coffee beans and the sound of waves lapping the sea and Gulf's presence had made Mew feel like home. He wanted time to stop and stay here forever. He didn't want to return to the reality that he had fucked up parents and equally fucked up mind. Mew erased his thoughts of negativity and just focused on his lover who was closing his eyes while drinking hot chocolate, obviously satisfied with its taste.

Knowing each other for months isn't enough. Even forever is not enough. Maybe it was the feeling of loving someone for the first time, or the feeling of being loved, Mew couldn't decide. The only thing he knows that if there's multiple universes out there, he'd want to be with Gulf in every one of them.

"Cheers. To us." Mew raised his coffee cup, and Gulf stared confusedly at him. It took a full couple of seconds before it registered to Gulf. Gulf raised his half empty cup and smiled widely at his lover.

"To us."

On one gulp, Mew's espresso was gone. He eyed the guitar that was sitting beside Gulf.

"Where did you find the guitar?"

"It was just sitting there. I think the owner must have forgotten about it." By staring at the guitar, Mew remembered something he shouldn't have forgotten, and cussed. "Are you okay Boo?"

"I totally forgot about the music fest! They'd kill me if I bail on them tomorrow." Mew's band had already planned to practice the whole day tomorrow, and here he is, in Pattaya, lounging with his lover.

"You're joining too, Phi? We could just go home first thing in the morning." Gulf felt bad about adding a problem to his lover's plate, but he did not know how to help.

"It's fine, Bii. I'll handle it." Mew texted his bandmates, Krist, Singto and Run, that he won't be able to attend practice since he has a very important matter to attend to. "Wait... You're joining?"

"Yeah. Bright's vocalist quit, so I'm kind of a temporary replacement." Gulf scratched the back of his head, feeling scared and embarrassed at the mere thought of performing on stage. He was low-key regretting agreeing to Bright, but he had wanted to help his friend.

"Bright is really to have a friend like you. First, during pageant and now. You're like his prince charming. I'm getting jealous."

"There's no reason for you to be jealous Boo."

"You're right. I shouldn't be. What's a king compared to a princess? Who would you choose Prince Gulf?" Mew stared at his lover intensely, face serious, as if it is a life and death question.

"What are you, a pokemon?" Gulf laughed, and Mew wanted to hear more of those angelic sound. "I choose you then, you self proclaimed king."

"Do you why I'm a king?"

" 'Cause you're rich, handsome and smart?" Mew smiled at his lover's compliment. He had heard those before, but hearing it from his lover really hits different.

"No." Gulf was getting confused by the minute, his eyebrows arched while thinking of what really makes a king. it was a silly question, but Gulf wanted to think about it deeply since Mew's face is really serious.

"I have no idea Boo. Is it because you have a lot of land? Live in a mansion or palace?"

"No. It's because I have a king sized dick."

Mew laughed upon seeing at his lover's blank face. Gulf was exasperated since he was being serious, but felt like it's since fault for forgetting that his lover is a pervert. Mew just hugged hsi lover and nuzzled his head on Gulf's neck.

"You're really proud of that, aren't you Boo?" Well, Gulf had a firsthand experience and couldn't disagree on Mew's statement.

"You agree, right?" Gulf just kept quiet and looked away from his lover's eyes. "Okay, I'll stop being a perv. I'm sorry Bii. By the way, I didn't see you uploading from YouTube for months now. Are you stopping? Don't stop posting Bii, I really like listening to your covers."

"Are you my fan now?"

"I'm your TOP fan." Mew emphasized the word top, and Gulf's smile curved downwards. "What? It's true. I have been listening to your songs the first thing in the morning and last thing at night."

The tables have turned. Gulf had once stanned BJ Tharn, but now that same person likes his song covers. His heart swelled with pride and happiness, and he suddenly felt motivated.

"Let's have a duet Boo."

"What song do you want to sing?"

"I'll just shuffle my songs and we'll sing whatever song it is. Is it okay?" Mew just nodded and Gulf took his phone and opened his spotify.

He had one playlist for all of his songs, and he and only separate playlists depending on the genre of the music. When he shuffled, the song Everyday from High School Musical played. It was an ideal song since it was a duet.

"Umm... I really like this movie. Have you heard about this song?"

"Of course! You know, High School Musical was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I used to watch it on Earth's laptop." Gulf was taken aback at Mew's statement, since he didn't know Mew was the type to watch Disney movies. And, it was also Gulf's favorite movie, and it was the movie that had inspired him to sing. "Earth would always sing this song. I don't know where gets the courage from because his voice is shit."

Gulf just laughed at his lover's childhood story, not quite imagining how Earth sounded when singing. Mew took the guitar and started strumming. Both of them didn't need a lyric or cheat sheet since they know the song by heart. Gulf placed his phone in front of them, and pressed play.

Without deciding and talking about who would be Troy or Gabriella, they started singing. Mew sang the part of Troy, and Gulf sang Gabriella's part. It was because Mew had a deeper voice and won't be able to reach higher notes.

Not that Gulf could be able to reach falsetto or soprano, but his voice is ranged to tenor, the highest adult male range. He had joined online singing classes before using his part time job money. Live class and singing in front of a lot of people was not really his cup of tea before.

(Play Everyday by Troy and Gabriella.)

Once in a lifetime
Means there's no second chance
So I believe that you and me
Should grab it while we can
Make it last forever
And never give it back
It's our turn, and I'm lovin' where we're at
Because this moment's really all we have

Everyday of our lives
Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run, while we're young
And keep the faith

Everyday, from right now
Gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand
Together we will celebrate (celebrate)
Oh, everyday

They say that you should follow
And chase down what you dream
But if you get lost and lose yourself
What does it really mean?
Oh, no matter where we're going
Ooh yeah, it starts from where we are
There's more to life when we listen to our hearts
And because of you, I've got the strength to start
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Everyday of our lives
Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run while we're young
And keep the faith
Oh, everyday from right now
Gonna use our voices and scream out loud

Take my hand
Together we
Will celebrate

Oh, everyday
We're taking it back
We're doing it here together!
It's better like that
And stronger now than ever!
We're not gonna lose
Cause we get to choose
That's how it's gonna be!

Everyday of our lives
Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run while we're young
And keep the faith
Keep the faith!

Everyday of our lives
Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run while we're young
And keep the faith

Everyday from right now
Gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand
Together we will celebrate

Everyday!
Everyday! (Live everyday!)
Everyday! (Love everyday!)
Everyday! (Live everyday!)
Everyday! (Love everyday!)

I say
Everyday! (Everyday!)
Everyday!
(8x)

When they finished singing, their eyes immediately locked into one another. And again, they were lost in their own little world.

If Gulf's phone didn't notify that he had no battery left, they'd still stare at each other. Good thing that they had managed to film before the battery died, or they would have to do it again.

"You sing really nice Boo. Didn't know you had that kind of deep voice when singing."

"You really like it deep, Bii?" Gulf decided to just ignore his lover's another pervert response as he bobbed his head sideways.

"Don't you get scared when performing?"

"I used to. But it gets better when you get used to it. Are you having second thoughts about performing?"

"I... really don't know. I haven't really performed anywhere. I'm scared that maybe I'll ruin Bright's band. Or what if I mess up and embarrass myself in front of the crowd. There are... just of possibilities."

"There is also the possibility that you'll ace it and win everyone's heart. There's also a possibility of being successful, and who knows that maybe it is your stepping stone to reach even greater heights as a singer. Give yourself a little credit Bii. It will be scary, but once you conquer it, everything will get easier. There will be times when you want to puke or you'll be frozen by fear, but push yourself to get through it. Don't let your fears hinder your growth. I'll be always at your back."

Gulf couldn't be more awed at his lover. Relief washed through his body, and suddenly he felt like he could conquer everything. He grabbed Mew's face, and kissed him. It was a public place, but Gulf doesn't know what's a better way to show his gratitude and love for Mew. His love is just overflowing, and he wanted to show since he's more of a man of action.

"Thank you Boo. I really needed that. Aren't you scared of anything?"

"I do get scared. I'm scared that one day, you're going to wake up and realize that you don't love me anymore." Gulf felt the temperature got colder as the wind caressed his face.

"That wouldn't happen Boo. You know that I love you a lot, right?"

"I'm scared that you're going to get fed up with me and my constant possessiveness, panic attacks and mood swings. Most of all, I'm scared that you're going to see me the way I see myself."

"Boo, you are the most strongest person I know. I would never stop loving you no matter how big our problems we may encounter or there might be a lot of people who wanted us apart. I will always be yours. Always."

"I'm sorry for being sappy. Just.. please don't leave me Bii. I don't think I can handle it."

"You know I would never leave. Unless you tell me to. Enough about those sad thoughts Boo. Let's talk about... what is your biggest dream?" Mew was already lying on Gulf's lap while Gulf is playing with his lover's silky locks. How he maintained it to be so silky when he's swimming is another mystery to be solved.

"Marry you. Adopt kids and a dog. Maybe a cat or shark if you want. Build a music company with you, but I don't know the name yet. Oh I have an idea. Should I name it TharnType? Also, Travel with you. Spend the rest of my life with you. Just simple stuff. You?"

Gulf couldn't stop smiling and his facial muscles are thanking him for it. If that was the future that was waiting for him, he'll gladly make a time machine.

"I want to improve my family's restaurant, maybe have another branch. I would love to also build a music company with you Boo. And most importantly, you. I want you to be in my future."

"Speaking of future... I have thought about this for a long time but I haven't discussed it with you yet. Bii, do you want to move in with me?"

"I would love to!" It was just a week left before the end of the month and good thing that Gulf didn't pay the fees yet.

Mew's apartment is quite big, and his bed can fit them both. He was ecstatic to hear that Gulf agreed, and he couldn't wait to live with his lover.

Suddenly, a comfortable silence engulfed them. There were no customers in the cafe and it had already closed. It was an hour past after midnight, and both of them are still wide awake. The faint light of the lamp and the moonlight are the only things that are keeping them illuminated.

Then, a question popped on Mew's head.

"I just noticed that we never stop tasting our own tongues."

"How about I taste yours for a change?" Mew's eyes bulged when he heard Gulf's response, and the latter just smirked.

"You should be named Gulf Kanasmooth."

"And you'll be Mew Smoothpasit." Their laughter, alongside with the faint music from the body and calming waves, could be heard.

The couple just sat hand in hand talking about their deepest fears and wildest dreams, of random things and deep questions. When the sun had woken up, like the moon, the couple had just decided to take their slumber.

____________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110K 6.6K 26
A story about: -a hypersensitive Mew and his struggles as an actor. -a trainee actor Gulf and his rise to stardom. -two different worlds colliding.
144K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
47.8K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...