I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

由 Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... 更多

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.💞
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

17- Breaking the restraint.

10.4K 634 361
由 Niyanta-Taecrazy7

(A/N- after getting too much hateful comments on this chapter, it's makes me frustrated and I need to clear some points...first you have to understand taehyung's character here, he is an innocent boy who don't understand difference between attraction and liking. Yes, he likes jungkook, just got this point in your mind first.( I mention it in chapter11 that he feels obvious to jk means he surely feel something for jk too.)  But he never faced intimacy, he never feel proximity...thats why jk's behaviour starlet him but he surly not hate jk for it. He accept that he didn't feel disgusted because your body never lies. The way he accept even forceful actions of jk, screams he didn't feel disgusted. He was just confused and frustrated. Don't hate jk, he just lost his control, every person has a weak moment, but he never takes advantage any further..don't judge my characters without read the whole book. And last, it's my book and my plot, it's a fiction story don't tell me how I should write. If you don't like this twist please leave the book and who loves this book this far, I request you to be patience and wait for further story. I promise you will not disappoint. Please don't judge the story and my characters. Thank you for understanding.)

After that day taehyung and jungkook getting more closer to each other. They are more open up and share everything about their life without any hesitation. Jungkook didn't like to talk about his parents but for a crazy reason, he freely told everything to taehyung. Taehyung understands now, why jk was so bold and rebel type. He sympathizes with him. Taehyung also told him everything about his life and his parents. He showed him his family album. They both enjoy each other company the most. Jk even learned small household works with the help of taehyung.

A week passed by when jungkook arrived at this village the first time. He is used to this life now. He can easily work in farms and also helping jhope in other works too...

Everything going smoothly...

But, only one thing that mostly increases with time is....jk's attraction towards taehyung!! He often gets lost in taehyung's unrealistic but unique beauty. His intentions for taehyung's friendship is also changed with the way he looks at him..he fascinating him.

Whenever he saw taehyung played with minsu and kiya. He too wants to touch and kiss taehyung like that kiddos...

When he saw taehyung ruffles his messy hair in between the work, he wants to play with that silky bangs with his hands too...

His craze for taehyung increases day by day ..and it didn't unnoticed by others too!! All can see how jk looking towards taehyung with heart eyes!!

But...

The only person who was oblivious to this is...taehyung!!

Jungkook is afraid of himself. His lack of sexual activities also flames the fire inside him. He can't stop himself not to think about taehyung...infect ...the only thing constantly remains in his mind nowadays...is only taehyung...

Taehyung's charming nature, his calm personality, his boxy smile, his sexy body, everything of him attracts jk like a moth to a flame.

He became frustrated and helpless. He is afraid he may be lost his control anytime,

One day they both working at farms and suddenly sky becoming darker with heavy clouds, thunder started to strike...

"Looks like a storm is coming.we need to leave for home jk, come run fast."

Taehyung and jk running as fast as they can but on their way, heavy rainfall pouring out and they both drenched to the core.

When they reached their house taehyung's horse neighing sounds grab his attention.

He rushed to that place and try to calm down his horse who is afraid of the thunderstorm.

Jk watching this show from afar..he can clearly see taehyung's perfect body through his wet clothes...

Add to his misery!!

Taehyung is wearing a white cotton shirt, whose sleeves are folded up to taehyung's elbows. Right now, the material is stuck to taehyung's body like his second skin...

Jk's eyes darken with desire, he can see taehyung's flawless skin through that transparent shirt, his wide shoulders and slender, long neck. His petite curves on the backside make jk breathless. His porcelain white skin looks fresh from his collarbone .his hair messily spread over his forehead but looks danm sexy! His lean body with narrow waistline, calling for a hug to jk!! his eyes follow a line of water passes through his hairs to his neck and then disappear into his chest.

When jk's eyes fall on taehyung's chest, he completely lost his sanity.
He can clearly figure out two pink suckable buds throughout the clothes and he suddenly feels thirsty!!

He gulps hard, his Adam's apple wobble with sudden dryness in his mouth.

Need to say, he feels hot and bothers!

And the cause of his desire completely unaware of his situation!

Taehyung calmed his horse and meanwhile the rain was also slow down a little. He came out of the stable.

But he stopped in his track and enjoy the cool breeze, he spread his arms and looking at the sky, he closes his eyes and feels the cold water droplets pouring on his face.

Jk is mesmerizing with this site. Taehyung looks ethereal and fucking hot!

Jk watching him with hungry eyes. He wants to devour this divine body. He wants to lick every drop of water from that silky smooth skin which looks luscious and velvety.

Jk wants to touch him. He desperately wants to feel him against him but how?

"Have you ever try to enjoy the scenery with riding a horse?" Jk asks suddenly.

Taehyung looking at him in surprise!

"Are you crazy? Horse riding in rain!?"

"Why not? If you want to feel the nature, nothing better to enjoy it while riding a horse. Let's try it."

Jk slowly getting near to the stable while looking at taehyung unblinkingly.. taehyung didn't understand what jk want to do?

Jk release the rope from hook and put the saddle on the horse.

"Gumhung, don't let you ride. He refused to even hyung !"

"Wanna see my magic!?" Jk smirk on taehyung's confused face.

Jk patted gumhung for a while and then say something to his ears, surprisingly u gumhung neighing in response!

Jk smiling widely and straddle the horse with one powerful jump!

Gumhung kicking at first but when jk pull his lashes, he obediently started to run.

Taehyung was dumbfounded to see his own horse let someone ride on him!? Not only just ride, but jk is now open his hands freely, yet gumhung keep the balance for both!

When his horse changed his master!? Taehyung pouting and sulking because he can't enjoy the riding.

The way jk handles his horse, taehyung understands that jk is trained as he rides like a pro!

Taehyung was busy watching them and failed to notice when jk turned his direction towards him,

Jk takes advantage of taehyung's dizzy state and came very close to his side, and before taehyung notice,

Jk swipe off him by his waist!

Taehyung is screaming with this sudden attack. Jk clutching taehyung tightly with his strong arms. Gumhung running with a steady rhythm.

"What the hell jk!? Are you trying to kill me?" Taehyung is furious.

"Look at your front side and tell me, what you feel?" Jk simply whisper to his ears but a jolt of spark running through both of their bodies with this proximity!

To divert his mind taehyung turned to the front and speechless to see the scenery before him.

It's a wonderful sight to behold while riding a horse! Taehyung straddles himself in front of jk. Now his back touching the chest of jungkook and jk sighed with satisfaction.

His right hand came over taehyung's waist and with another hand, he clutches the lashes.

Taehyung can feel the heat of jk's touch on his skin, he suddenly becomes tense.

No doubt it's a wonderful experience for him to enjoy the outing like this but he feels uncomfortable with caressing of jk's hand on his waist.

Sometime jk intentionally keeps the pace fast, so he can hugging taehyung more firmly! His fingers caressing his waistline, which caused taehyung gasping.

He can't understand jk when he put his face very close to his side and nuzzling in his hair!! He can hear the thumping sound of jk's loud heartbeats.

But the biggest shock he felt...when...when

He felt jk's hard one is pocking his ass!?

Taehyung jolted out with realization!? His body shuddering with shock!

"Stop" he practically shouts.

Jk understands that taehyung notices his boner. Now it's no turning back. He can't hide or pretend it to be fake,

He slows down the speed of horse but when taehyung trying to pull down himself...jk clutching his waist more firmly and hugging him tightly from backside,

He helplessly put his head on taehyung's shoulder.

"I..I'm sorry taetae... I...I can't hold back now."

Taehyung understands what jk wanted to say, so he jerking out himself from jk's clutch and jump off from the horse.

He didn't even glance towards jk and rushed to his house.

Jk also jumps off and running behind him.

Just when taehyung approach the main door....jk grab his wrist from behind.

Taehyung didn't turn around and try to free up his hand,

It's too much for jk now. He pushes both of them inside the house and close the door while pinning taehyung to the wall behind.

Taehyung is now caged between jk's strong arms. He looks furiously towards him..like he still can't believe what he felt just a minute before!?

"What is this nonsense, jk? Leave me. I don't like this." Taehyung is mad now.

But jk is now wild. He totally lost his composure. And taehyung's anger-filled face fuel his frustration more.

"Nonsense? Is it looks nonsense to you? Are you that dumb that you can't feel my emotions for you? Don't you realize my want for you?" He intentionally pressed himself more into taehyung so he could feel how painfully hard he is!

Taehyung's cheeks turn red with embarrassment or anger, he can't understand himself.

"I say stop it, jk. What the hell is your problem?" He desperately trying to get out of jk's hold...but...

Suddenly, jk comes closer to his face. There are only inches between their lips. Jk's hot breath blowing on taehyung's face, both their hearts beating like a drum.

"My problem? My problem is you taehyung...you are the reason for my misery. You make me crazy. I can't think anything instead of you. I can't get you out of my mind. I can't even sleep peacefully for God's sake, you even invaded my dreams, your face put a spell on my eyes, that it constantly follows you everywhere, I don't know what I feel is right or wrong but I can't control myself anymore."

"What the hell are you talking about. Are you crazy?"

"Yes, yes, I'm crazy for you. Crazy for your touch, crazy for your care, crazy for you...love!? I like you taehyung...I don't know about love, but I danm like you. You said the right. We can't be friends. I don't want to be your friend anymore because I know what I feel for you is definitely much more than simple friendship." Jk breath hiccups when he shows taehyung biting his lips in nervousness.

"But...but, I don't like you. I mean not in that way, you are crossing your limits now." Taehyung firmly says his thoughts.

Jk chuckle on taehyung's declaration.

"You are lucky, taetae, that I behave in limits with you. You don't even imagine what I can do to you if I cross my limits. It's because you are the first person in my life, who I desperately want to be with. you are the only one who can ignite the fire inside of me. I never felt this much desire for someone in my life. I never lack in sex. But it's the first time I want someone and I want you tae, I need you." Jk humping his hard one on taehyung's thighs.

A little moan slipped out of taehyung's lips and jk lost his last thread of patience.

His lips crashing on taehyung's lips. Taehyung shocked with a sudden attack. He tries to push jk away but jk pinned his both hands to the wall and put his legs between taehyung's legs,

Taehyung helplessly caged between jk's body and cold wall.

Jk hungrily kissing taehyung's lips. He bites it, sucking it and nipping it with his teeth. Taehyung's lips are so soft and supple. Jk can't get enough of it. He sucking his lower lip so hard that taehyung gasping. Jk takes this opportunity to invade taehyung's delicious mouth. He moans with the test of tae. He is sucking on taehyung's tongue,

Taehyung can't stop his moans now, he is humming with pleasure. It's his first kiss. He never kissed before so, it's simply alien feelings for him. He doesn't know what happens to him but he can't stop himself to feel the pleasure out of jk's hard kissing.

Jk smile into kissing. He is satisfied with the moans of taehyung. He gently nibbles his lips and sucking on it when he sees taehyung is out of the breath. He pulls off his mouth and both panting hard.

Taehyung is a mess. His eyes closed and he leans his head behind the wall. Jk looks fascinating that he is the cause of his euphoria.

When taehyung open his eyes, jk smile to him...he leaves his hands and tries to kiss him again but a hard push makes him stumble, and A hard slap strike on his face !?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was the twist in the plot? Are you enjoying the first intimacy between jk and tae?? If yes, comment on it and do votes too. Please.

Borahae 💜.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

526K 23K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
289K 30K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...