𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Ninety Eight

2.2K 142 41
By icykk444

a/n: do we have a double???

Benjamin groans as he hears a phone ringing. He looks over at Gabi who was still sleeps and sighs. He sits up and reaches over to grab he phone but realizes his wasn't ringing.

He closes his eyes for a second and then shakes Gabi. She looks up, "Hm?"

Benjamin giggles at her messy hair and points to her phone. "Your phone. Please get it. It's loud."

Gabi sighs and grabs her phone, seeing her dad calling her. Benjamin lays back down and yawns.

Gabi looks back at Benjamin before getting up to walk into his bathroom to talk to her dad.

**
Jazmyne slowly opens her eyes as the sun was beaming through her window. She squints her eyes before turning around to see Elly fast asleep.

She smiles at her before sitting up in bed. She reaches in the ground to grab Elly's hoodie, slipping it over her nude body.

Elly lets out a deep breath, looking up at Jazmyne. "Mm. Morning, beautiful."

Jazmyne smiles and lays back down on Elly's chest. Morning."

"How long you been up?"

Jazmyne shakes her head, yawning. She plays with the straps of Elly's sports bra. "Not long."

Elly nods and reaches out, grabbing Jazmyne's thigh. Then, Elly's phone starts ringing, getting a call from Ana. "Fuck."

Elly puts the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Elenor rose! You haven't been home. Where the hell are you?"

"Ma, why you screaming?"

"Because! You didn't come home after school yesterday and you didn't even sleep here? Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at my girl house. Why you buggin', damn."

"Your girls' house? That's fucking disgusting Elenor and you know it-"

Elly removes the phone from her ear so she doesn't have to listen to her mom. Jazmyne looks up at her, frowning. Elly finally puts the phone back. "I'll be home today, aight?"

"You better fucking be. I want your ass here by lunchtime. And don't you ever leave this fucking house without my permission, Elenor Rose, you understand?"

"Got it." Elly hangs up the phone, setting it on Jazmyne's bedside table. She lets out a deep sigh and shakes her head, looking back to Jazmyne.

"Sorry about that."

Jazmyne shakes her head. "Don't apologize for your mom, babe. I get it. Anyways...You want some breakfast?"

*
Benjamin and Gabi were both finally awake and dressed for the day. Benjamin hums, "What should I wear to dinner tonight?"

Gabi furrows her brows, putting her phone down. "Dinner?"

"Noah wants to take me out for dinner. What should I wear?"

"Hm. Is it like a cure dinner date or just...Getting food? Like McDonald's or something."

"It's like an actual dinner. He made reservations and stuff."

Gabi gets off Benjamin's bed and nods. "Hm. Let's see...Oo! Maybe something you just bought?"

"How about, this one? The turtle neck? It's white."

Gabi nods, grabbing it. "I like. What about the pants? You could wear one of my skirts? Oh my god, you would look so good!"

Benjamin blushes and shakes his head. "N-Not yet...Not there yet."

Gabi nods. "Gotcha. Sorry. What about...Oo! Those pants that Noah bought you. The plaid ones."

Benjamin walks out into his bedroom, rummaging through his dresser to grab the pants Gabi was talking about. "Oo. Okay. Now some jewelry."

Gabi smiles, setting Benjamin's shirt down on the bed. Benjamin grabs two necklaces and then looks through his earrings. He turns in his chair to show Gabi the heart earring he bought last night.

One of the earrings is dangly and the other is a stud earring.

Benjamin holds up the pair of earrings and furrows his brows. "These? They match."

Gabi nods. "Those are super cute. So...The makeup look?"

"Hm. Maybe just natural. No eyeshadow or anything, just some foundation, fill in my brows a little."

Gabi suddenly perks up, grabbing her bag. "Oh my god, you should try false lashes! You would look so good."

Benjamin grabs them from her hand, shrugging. "I've never put these on. Help me?"

Gabi nods and grabs them from him, smiling.

**
Noah fixes his shirt in the mirror as his dad walks in. "Hey, pops."

"Looking real snazzy, mijo."

Noah chuckles. "Thanks. Just trying to look as nice as possible."

His dad shrugs. "Nice black pants and belt with a button-up white shirt can never go wrong. You did good dressing yourself for once."

Noah laughs again. "Shut up." José chuckles and looks up at his son. "Proud of you, mijo. Being yourself and falling in love with the right one."

Noah smiles. "You think Benjamin is the right one?"

"Oh yes, son. I know it. You get that spark in your eye when you see him, or when he texts you. And you get concerned in a way that no one else would. I know you're in love, kid."

Noah smiles and nods, "I really am."

**
Noah pulls up to Benjamin's house, fixing the collar on his shirt. He gets out of the driver's seat, walking up to Benjamin's door.

He knocks three times before smiling as he sees Benjamin open the door. "Hi, bebesita."

Benjamin smiles. "Hi." He turns to his mom and smiles. "I'll be home late, okay? Love you."

"Love you, too. You two have fun, okay?"

Benjamin smiles and grabs Noah's hand, as they walk to Noah's car. Benjamin smiles, "You look good. Fucking hot."

Noah smiles, licking his lips. "You too, pretty face. I like your makeup. Super cute."

Noah reaches out, opening the door for Benjamin. Benjamin smiles, "Thank you."

They finally got the restaurant and Noah parks the car. He sets his keys down and shakes his head. "Wait. I forgot something."

Benjamin looks up. "Forgot something? Like...At your house?"

Noah shakes his head. "No...Uh...Give me a second."

Benjamin watches as Noah looks behind the seat, grabbing the red bag with Benjamin's gift. "Here it is." Noah sets it in Benjamin's lap, smiling.

Benjamin looks up, shaking his head. "What is this?"

"Just look at it."

Benjamin shakes his head, reaching into the bag to removes the tissue paper. Noah grabs it, balling it up and throwing it in the back of his car to sit on the ground.

Benjamin grabs the two boxes out of the bag, looking up at Noah. "Babe...."

"Just open it, bebesita."

Benjamin smiles at the name and grabs the first box, revealing a butterfly necklace. He smiles at it, touching it with one finger. "Aw. This is so pretty."

Noah smile widens. "Open the other one."

Benjamin sets the first box down on the center console and grabs the other box to open, revealing a rose bracelet. "Aw. Baby this is so pretty!"

Noah nods. "Do you like them?"

"I love them. Thank you." Benjamin reaches over to kiss him once. "Now can I know? Why'd you buy me gifts?"

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand, kissing it once. "Because. I'm proud of you. Everything with your mental health and just how good you've been doing with robotics."

Benjamin looks up at Noah, smiling. "Thank you. I love you." He leans in, kissing Noah.

Noah kisses back before softly pulling away. "Mm. We have reservations, pretty boy. We should go in."

Benjamin smiles and nods. "Okay."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
65.1K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
1.8K 393 35
COMPLETED (Tanwenwharton9) Ashley never fitted in at school until he met Benjamin who quickly became his good friend. As the years went on they bec...
829K 37.2K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...