All For Us || Oscar Diaz

By sweet_lemonade3

"Guilty or innocent, my love is infinite... Guess you figured my two times two always equates to one. Dreame... More

1: Made It Out
2: Welcome To Freeridge
3: Party
4: Christmas
5: Another Funeral
6: Three Years Later
7: He's Back
8: Mistake
9: Ride Wit Me
10: Lunch
11: Car Radio
12: Cookies
13: Paint Job
14: Babysitting
15: Miss Independent
16: Fight
17: I'm Sorry
18: Ignoring
19: Beach
20: Rated R
21: Girl Talk
22: Saving
23: Stay In
24: Halloween
25: Lockdown
26: Football
27: Thanksgiving
28: Girl's Day
29: Imagine
30: Falling
31: Two Weeks
32: Family
33: XO
34: Merry Christmas
35: Happy Holidays
36: And Happy New Year
37: Ghost
38: Future Hearts
39: Tony
40: Sometimes
41: Enchanted
42: Let's Hurt Tonight
43: Brothers and Sisters
44: Friends
45: Happy Birthday
46: Grow Up and Be Kids
47: After Laughter
48: Sad Songs
49: Five Stages Of Grief
50: Denial
51: Anger
52: Bargaining
53: Depression
54: Acceptance
55: Surrender
56: Out Of The Black
57: Edge of Tonight
58: Scared of the Dark
59: Home
60: Fiancé
61: Cesar
62: Angels and Saints
63: Warm Welcome
64: Hermosa
65: Daddy Issues
66: Dinner
67: La Santa
68: Lady Spooky
69: Turns Out I'm 100%
70: Family Ties
71: Goodbyes
72: Endgame
73: Cuchillos
74: In My Prison
75: Capture the Flag
76: The Aftermath
77: All For Us
78: Happy Halloween

79: Baby Mama/Daddy

1.5K 42 8
By sweet_lemonade3

Stuck With U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber
So go ahead
And drive me insane
Baby, run your mouth
I still wouldn't change
Being stuck with you

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

One Month and Three Weeks Later

"So what exactly does Oscar do that makes you go all freaky in the bed room?" Jamal asked leaning on the car that Nina was working on. "Like how do y'all spice things up in the bed room?" he continued to ask in curiosity.

"Like does he rub butter or cream all over you? Olive oil? Baby oil?" Ruby asked but Nina paid no attention to them and she worked on the bottom on the car. "Jasmine says y'all tend to get really kinky like with the spanking and the hair pulling, sometimes even choking. How does he know what you want?"

Cesar shuddered hearing his friends talk. Oscar wasn't exactly his dad but considering that Nina was around often it's like he was being scarred seeing his parental figures in awkward places sometimes. He heard them once, then there was Oscar saying he was going down on Nina, now he was hearing his own friends ask for sex advice from his brother's girlfriend.

It starting to be a little too much

"Did y'all seriously come over to Brentwood just to ask me about my sex life?" Nina scoffed as she continued to work. She was feeling a little moody. She didn't really appreciate how the teens came into her work space unannouced and was talking loudly about what she did with Oscar in the bedroom.

As public display of affection went, what they did in the bedroom was rather personal and private for Nina.

"I'm sorry what you say?" Jamal asked pulling Nina out from underneath. It all happened a little too fast that Nina was caught off guard with a squeal. It made her feel a little more light headed than usual.

I thought they called it morning sickness cos it happened in the morning, not unexpectedly throughout the goddamn day, Nina thought to herself. "Don't do that pendejo!" she yelled at the kids making the three of them jump.

"If you guys really want to know just ask Oscar or something," Nina scoffed as she quickly rolled under the car once more.

"But it's Santos hood day tomorrow. He's busy," Cesar shrugged. "Plus the homies ask for advice from him already. We sort of figured to seek advice elsewhere- oh my God I can't believe I'm saying all of this. You sleep with my brother!" he added with a gag. He did not need to know about his brother's sex life.

"Well I'm busy too. So fuck off," Nina muttered causing the three teens to take a step back.

"Damn, Nina. What's got your chonies in a twist?" Ruby whistled scrunching up his nose and eyebrows. "Wouldn't it be better that we seek advice from someone with experience then turning to porn even if it is just educational purposes."

"Well you guys turn to porn either way. You got a point but that was just a weak ass argument given preceding circumstances," Nina replied harshly.

"Geez Nina, chill! We really just wanted advice to spice up the bedroom. We didn't mean to strike a cord with you," Jamal said before grabbing a rag. "Here you must be feeling hot and you're looking a little tired maybe you should cool down a bit," he suggests.

"That's for the cars," Nina replied looking at rag and Jamal instantly dropped it and wiped any excess grease on his shirt. Nina sighed closing her eyes momentarily. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap, I just have a lot on my mind lately."

"Totally get it, Oscar's busy with the whole hood day thing. You probably just miss him," Cesar nodded earning a smack from Jamal and Ruby. Their eyes go wide knowing that it wasn't the case and Cesar nods. "I'm gonna shut up now."

Nina sighs as she opens her eyes to look at them. She still felt light headed and she swore that she was about to throw up again at any moment. "To be honest, I don't care what you guys do as long as it's safe and theres consent from both parties."

"Listen to your bodies and your partner, communication is key even though you'd expect your bodies to do all the talking. I feel like you guys are a little young to figure your out any kind of kinks so again feel free to explore with your partner but with reservations," she continued.

"And I cannot stress this enough, wear protection. The last thing you want is to get your hynas knocked up while y'all are still in school," Nina stressed. On the bright side Nina wasn't in high school anymore but she still planned on going back to school.

"Full disclosure though, it feels better raw," Cesar mumbled earning fist bumps from his friends causing Nina to look him dead in the eye. With her eyes wide and full of warning, Cesar just took a step back and decided to shut his mouth for a longer time.

"Lo juro por Dios, Cesar. If you get Monse knocked up Imma kick your ass then hand you over to Monty personally," Nina said sternly making the kid shut up. "Though I gotta agree with what he said," she added clearing her throat as Cesar rolled his eyes this time around.

"But if you're gonna do that do not freaking forget to pull out. In short just please be safe with what y'all are trying to do. Especially you Ruby I know you and Jasmine wanna get freaky!" Nina pointed at the young Martinez. She had this talk with Jasmine before as well but she was in a better mood then.

"Does Oscar pull out?" Jamal asked randomly as Nina started to blush. How can these kids be so casual talking to me about these things? Or is it on me for being akward?

"H-he does," Nina stammered. "But we usually use a condom and most of the time I'm on the pill. Helps regulate my period that kind of thing," she added. I thought I was on the pill.

"What's going on here?"

Nina opened her eyes to see Victoria carrying a lunch box and a bottle of water. "Oh thank God you're here!" she said out of relief. Count on your sister to save you from this hellish conversation.

"I stopped by to bring Brian his lunch. I figured I'd do the same for you especially given you-"

"Great thanks! Put it on the floor! Take the children away! Freaking enlighten them with what you know! Go!" Nina said hurriedly as she tried to shush them away but Victoria looked back and forth between the boys and Nina.

"Okay?" Victoria said slowly. "You tell them about your baby daddy or what?"

Everyones eyes went wide.

"YOUR PREGNANT?!?" the three boys yelled earning some stairs from her other co-workers including Brian who was at his desk. Nina chuckled nervously looking at the rest of the people in the room and quickly said nothing was happening.

"Victoria Carolín Santiago, I swear to fUCKING GOD!" Nina whisper yelled looking at her sister. Suddenly she felt so hot and red and she felt like crying. The only person who knew about it was Victoria. Suddenly brother find out before the father including his friends and the rest of Nina's work place.

"You said enlighten them with what I know!" Victoria whispered back in defense.

"I didn't mean that!"

"How was I supposed to know what the context of the conversation was?"

"We came here for sex advise," Jamal replied in the middle of their argument. "But damn, why'd you tell me. Y'all know I still can't keep a secret like that for shit," he reminded all of them with his eyes wide.

"Wait, wait, wait," Cesar spoke up in the middle of all the commotion. "Nina, are you serious? You're pregnant? And you sure it's Oscar's?"

"Of course it's Oscar's fool! I haven't been with anyone else except your brother! Who do you think I am?" Nina snapped trying to keep her voice on the down low yet again. Now she really felt like crying.

"You're right, sorry that was stupid," Cesar nodded quickly. "H-how? W-When?" he asked rather frantically.

"Oscar's birthday party!" Ruby gasped and the two of them did too. "All that talk about using protection and pulling out. You freaking hypocrite!" he added in accusation.

"We did! ..... At least for the first two rounds," Nina said slowly and the guys eyes went wide again. "We sort of went... off script for the rest of the night. And I thought I was on the pill b-but I guess not s-since I'm clearly pregnant now. Oh my God, what the fuck?" she added as her eyes started watering.

"Oh dude, seriously use protection. You don't wanna knock up your hynas at this age," Victoria agreed on the premise. "Oh now look what you did, you made her cry!" she added gesturing to Nina who was trying to suck in her tears.

"Don't act like you didn't start this shit, puta!" Nina said harshly followed by a sniff. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to swear. My hormones just feel so shit and all over the place lately it fucking sucks ass," she replied wiping her tears with her arm.

"I thought you were going to tell him yesterday or the day before that?" Victoria questioned.

"Look, he's been going through alot handling his own shit and shit with the Santos okay? I don't know when it would've been the right time to tell him," Nina cried. "And the Santos hood day is tomorrow and I don't really know how hood days work. I get that its some big block party but with what happened with Cuchillos a few months back. I can sense things are more complicated than the usual."

"Something tells me he's just gonna be busy tomorrow. I don't wanna add up to his stress okay?" She added with a sniff.

The four of them softened a little seeing Nina cry. The three boys had to admit she did cry like a little kid sometimes. Now a part of them felt guilty that they had bombarded Nina with all of this. Now Nina was starting to miss Oscar.

Tomorrow would be the day that he'd tell his closest friends of his plans and make it official that he was stepping down as leader of the Santos. He'd stay until things would go stable with the restaurant given that he'd only been working there for around three weeks now and legal processes would still be in order. But either way she knew that Oscar was hella stressed on how the Santos would have to take it.

"Pero mana, you gotta tell him eventually," Victoria pointed out and Nina just nodded.

"V is right, you gotta tell Oscar before I do," Jamal blurted earning a glare from everyone. "I know y'all are gonna beat the shit out of me if I do but I still can't help it. You gotta tell Oscar before I run into him or something. In that case you're lucky cos when do we ever run in with Oscar?" he added with a chuckle.

"What about me?"

The five of them turned to Oscar who had his hands shoved in his pockets. It's been awhile since he'd visited Nina in Brian's auto shop. Considering how busy he was for the past days Nina didn't really think he'd show up today out of all days. But then here he was slowly approaching them and his eyes were on Nina. He wondered why she was crying while her sister, his brother and his friends seemed to be in a conversation involving him.

"I guess I spoke to soon," Jamal gulped. "Nina has something to tell you," he added earning a glare from everyone. Nina looked like she was ready to stand up from her roller board and smack the shit out of Jamal.

"JAMAL," Cesar and Ruby seethed smacking his arms.

"I can't! I can't! I freaking can't y'all gotta talk. I can't," Jamal raised his hands in defense and proceeded to walk away from the scene. Ruby follows as Cesar gives Oscar a look before following his friends.

As the boys disappear Nina rolls back under the car to hide from how awkward and tense the situation was. This was apart from the fact that she was still embarrassed for crying in front of Oscar again. Oscar walked up to Victoria.

"What's going on?" he asked her.

"You two should talk," was all Victoria said as she looked down to Nina who was still working under the car. With that she leaves the two of them and Oscar sighs looking down at his novia.

"Mami, what's wrong?" he asked as he heard Nina sniff. As Nina doesn't reply he forcefully pulls her out from underneath and again Nina feels like the air is knocked out of her lungs.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she muttered holding onto the roller board again as she tried swallowing the lump in her throat. Before Oscar could ask anything else Nina holds her hand to her mouth and bolts to the bathroom.

This had to be the third time she threw up today. Though this was starting to get normal as she even brought her toothbrush and toothpaste as the taste of vomit was just nasty on her tongue. Before Oscar could follow her to the bathroom Victoria runs up to him and hands the said toothbrush and toothpaste.

"She's gonna need it," Victoria said with a small smile watching the puzzled expression on Oscar's face.

With a sigh he walks up to the door hearing Nina still vomitting. He had to admit, she was slightly worried considering that she came prepared with toothbrush and toothpaste. Was she sick this entire time? She'd been sleeping at her house the past few days and considering that Oscar was busy with Los Santos hood day he didn't really know what was up.

"Baby, are you okay? I have your toothbrush," he said at the other end of the door. A moment later she opens the door a little and her hand pops out of the small crack. Oscar hands her the toothbrush and toothpaste and she locks herself in again. "¿Mami, estas bien?" he asked once more hearing the water stop.

"Estoy bien," he heard her faint reply from the other side. He attempts to put his ear up to the door only for him to take step back as Nina comes out the bathroom with her head down. "If you were sick why'd you come to work? I should take you home."

"No, technically I'm not sick. But I've been like this for a couple of days now," Nina admits with a sniff.

Oscar furrows his eyebrows. "If you've been throwing up for a few days now how can you say you're not sick? I'm taking you to the doctor," he said grabbing Nina's hand but she pulls away.

"I've already been to the doctor and she said that I'm not sick," Nina explains but the look on Oscar's face meant that he still wasn't understanding what was happening. Nina sighs and starts fiddling with the toothbrush and toothpaste in her hands. "Oscar, I need to tell you something."

As she says those words her eyes start watering again. Damn all of these hormones. This was on top of the fact that she'd been missing him so much. Even though he just lived across the street and they would text and call everyday she still missed him so much. And this news made her all emotional as she wanted nothing more than to just tell him.

"I-"

"Nina, please don't tell me there's someone else."

In that moment, she snapped her head to look at him. The tears in her eyes were now mixed with a hint of hurt. "Okay, all these accusations are starting to hurt," she said pointing at Oscar and his eyes go wide.

He knew that he had been distant lately and he didn't really know where that comment came from. Maybe he had missed her all too much as well. With how giving and loving she had been the past few months, their momentarily separations would get to him and the anxiety would just hit.

"Gracias a Dios," he muttered under his breath and Nina scoffed. "So there isn't someone else?"

"No, stupid!" she yelled. "We've been through hell and back together. We planned our lives out together. I love you so much, fool! Even if you say stupid shit like this. You think I wanna exchange all of that for some other guy's dick?"

Her face was now red with embarrassment as she was clearly pissed off. Oscar's face fell. "Mi amor, I'm so sorry," he said softly trying to grab hold of her hands but she pulled away once more.

"You know what forget it. I gotta get back to work," she muttered wiping away her tears. Just before she could walk away Oscar grabs hold of her arm and yanks her back to him.

"Baby, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. You're right that was stupid," he said softly. "I know that we haven't been talking as much lately cos Los Santos is killing me right now. I miss you. I'm worried. Please, tell me what's wrong," he pleaded but Nina refused to look at him in the eye.

"Nina, talk to me please," he pleaded once more but all Nina did was swallow in that moment. In that moment he began thinking.

"You've been throwing up a lot lately? And you've been to the doctor and she said that you're okay?" he asked and Nina nodded shyly. "Did you eat something? A hyper acidity kind of thing?" he asked once more and Nina shook her head saying no.

Oscar blinked a couple of times. "Did you get your period yet?" he asked and Nina shook her head saying no once more. He felt like the air had been knocked out of his lungs right then and there. His entire being suddenly felt light as tears pooled in his eyes. "Nina are you-"

"I'm pregnant," she answered finally look up at him. She bites down on her lower lip as tears pooled her eyes as well.

Oh my God. "H-how f-far long are you? H-how l-long have you known?" he stammered looking at her.

"About seven weeks in and I've known for nearly a week now," she explained as a tear rolled down her cheek which she instantly wiped away. Hearing her last statement made Oscar's face fall once more.

"I wanted to tell you the moment I found out. But you'd been so busy with the Santos and prepping for hood day. Then there's the fact that you tell them you'll be stepping down soon. I didn't want to add to your stress," she continued laughing at herself a little because she was crying.

Nina chuckled wiping away her tears. "And the thing is I keep seeing all of these baby videos on twitter and instagram and they've been giving me intense baby fever."

"I saw this one video of a baby trying to cook, like he wore a chef hat and everything. I thought of you instantly, I thought 'oh my God that's gonna be our kid'. And I ended up crying because I kept thinking on how you're going to be such a great father to our kid and you didn't even know about it yet," she chuckled once more as more tears rolled down her face.

Oscar chuckled at the thought as well as he too started crying. His heart warmed hearing what Nina just said. It took awhile for it to sink in that he was going to be a father. Nina was going to have his kid. All his wishes were slowly coming true and he had been given even more reason to fall in love with Nina.

He takes a step forward and pulls her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry if I haven't been there for you lately. Shit, Nina, you should've just told me. I'd always make time for you. I'd always make time for my family," he cried a little harder when he realized what he said.

"We're having a baby. Oh my God. Nina, we're gonna be a family," he pulled away as he cupped her face. The two of them were smiling and crying. They'd always wanted this so much now it was happening. They'd made their plans but they didn't really expect everything to be in that order.

They were simply beyond happy withe everything happening in that moment.

"We're having a baby. You're gonna be a father. I'm gonna be a mom," it felt so surreal when those words came out of Nina's mouth. She too couldn't believe that this was all happening.

"We're gonna be a family," she grinned to her tears. Oscar doesn't waste any more time as he kisses her out of joy before hugging and lifting her off the ground.

In his excitement he ends up putting her over his shoulder causing Nina to squeal. "I'm gonna be a father! We're having a baby!" Oscar wouldn't stop chanting as Nina laughed and kept cursing at him to put her down.

In that moment they didn't care about the stare and cheers coming from the Brian's workers. They didn't care about the fact that Victoria and Cesar we're crying knowing they were going to be a tía and a tío. They didn't care on how loud Oscar was being.

-

"Baby, the homies were wondering if you could make those beignets for tomorrow," Oscar said as he kept grabbing stuff off the shelf and tossing them into the cart. After the whole finding out she was pregnant, Brian let her go home early to spend time with her baby daddy. Here they were going grocery shopping for the block party tomorrow.

"Baby," Oscar called out again looking at Nina who was busy going through her phone. She looked like she had her thoughts all to herself again and Oscar furrowed his eyebrows.

"¿Escuchaste lo que dije?" he asked and all Nina did was hum.Oscar sighed walking over to his novia and snatching the phone away from her.

"Hey!" Nina whined trying to reach out for it but Oscar lifted it high so that it could be out of her reach. He ignores her protests and goes through what she's reading.

The Effects of Pregnancy of on the Human Body. Hormonal Effects of Pregnancy. Pregnancy Risks That Can Affect My Baby.

Oscar fought back the smile on his face. It had yet to sink in that they were becoming parents. He needed to start researching about this stuff. "Next time you find an article, send them to me and I'll do the same. I wanna be just prepared as you are on this," he said closing her phone and putting it in his pocket.

"W-wha- I was reading that," Nina said watching him put away her phone in his own pocket. Maybe it was a good thing that he took away her phone. It was starting to hit her in not the best way.

"Well, now you're not. I wanna do the whole research thing together and we might as well start making appointments with your doctor," Oscar said before stepping behind Nina and just placing his hands on her stomach.

"What are you doing?" Nina asked looking up at her boyfriend who had stopped going to the shelves to get food.

"I'm holding both of my babies. Now, push the cart," Oscar nodded. Something about what he said made Nina blush as she started pushing the cart. Oscar kept his hands on her the entire time as they waddled through the aisle. "About those beignets-"

"Yea I guess I could make some for tomorrow," Nina shrugged as her eyes went about the items on the shelves. But the look in her eyes made it look like that her mind was suddenly absent and Oscar caught on.

"Que te pasa cariño?" He asked as he quickly grabbed something off the shelf and tossed it into their cart.

"Que? Nada está mal," Nina shrugged off. In that moment, Oscar tugged on the cart so that they could stop walking. He gently tugs on Nina arm to make her face him. Luckily they were the only two people in that aisle.

"You were okay when you got off work and when we walked in here. Suddenly you're absent when  you're using your phone and when I took it away. What's wrong?" Oscar pointed out and asked her again.

"Pregnancy hormones," Nina mumbled shrugging her shoulders again but she saw that Oscar wasn't falling her for it. Nina sighed closing her eyes momentarily. "You know, my body is going to go through a shit ton of changes right? And my moods will be up and down too."

"Baby, all that shit is normal when a person is pregnant," Oscar replied to her and her eyes shot open. Tears were starting to pool and Nina could only curse the amount of sensitivity she felt towards everything lately.

"Yea I know but," Nina looked at him. "You realize that when I'll be going through all of these changes, it only means that you have to endure it just as much as me, right?" she pointed out.

"Oscar, think about it. Things will start changing and when the baby comes things won't exactly go back to the way they used to be," Nina started off. "I'll get bigger and gain all this weight, certain smells will be just straight up gross to me, I'll get all cranky and moody whether I mean to or not. Then you'll have to be stuck with me but what if you get tired of me-"

"Nina," Oscar shook her a little snapping her out of her ramble. She was about to have a breakdown in the middle of a grocery store. Her eyes were filled with so much worry and tears. "Nina, I'm not gonna get tired of you. This baby isn't going to change anything between us especially when we've wanted this for so long."

"I-I'm j-just saying cos you're gonna find so many things to hate about me while some other hyna could be rolling up on you cos, what the fuck, you're pretty and you like to get freaky. What if some busty freaky ass hyna comes at you then you come home then you're fucking stuck with someone like me," Nina basically rapped her entire ramble.

Oscar tried to hold back the laugh at what just came out of her mouth. But then he was starting to slowly realize how much this was making her insecure about herself already. Nina wasn't the type to care so much about these types of things. The last time he'd seen her this rattled was when she got out of the hospital.

"Ay, mi Nina," Oscar cooed brushing away her tears and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're right, a lot of changes are gonna happen but, mi amor, all of that is normal. But baby, there is nothing wrong with any of that," he tried reasoning.

"Mi amor, I love you," he whispers to her. "I don't care about the changes, if you're gonna be upset about it then I'll do everything I can to make sure my baby mama's all happy," the term he used made Nina stifle a chuckle.

"If it's gonna be something you and I have to endure then I don't mind. If some busty freaky ass hyna comes walking, the only one I'd be looking at is my baby mama cos I love her and I love the baby in her belly. I wouldn't want anything else than to be stuck with you, Nina," Oscar said ever so casually with a subtle smile on his face.

"I'm sorry for freaking out like this in the grocery store," she closed her eyes again for a moment trying to stop herself from crying. She felt herself getting warm hearing Oscar give her the assurance she needed after finding out she was pregnant. "I didn't mean to question you or put you on the spot-"

"It's nothing, mi vida," Oscar shrugged. "If it takes me knocking some sense into you like this then it's worth it," he says to her softly and she opens her eyes to look at him.

"Well, it's worth it being stuck with you too," Nina smiles a little and so does Oscar. "You do realize our lives are never going to be the same from this day forward right?" She adds in a whisper as Oscar just nods in understanding.

"We'll get through this together. Like you said, you're gonna be stuck with me whether you like it or not," he replied lightly earning a soft chuckle from Nina.

"Thank you, mi amor. What would I do without you?" She said before muttering another I love you. Oscar says it back before leaning in to give her another kiss on the lips. Everything seemed to be falling into place and they were happy.

———

YAAAAAAY DOUBLE UPDATE AND YAAAAY NINA'S PREGNANT YAAAAAAAYYYY

I happen to really like this chapter a lot and I remember writing this in the peak of the pandemic wallowing in my own loneliness lolololol. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did. A lot of you have been wanting Nina to get pregnant eventually oh whale. The remaining chapters are going to be a fast paced since I'm just giving it my own ending. So expect to meet their baby in the next chapter but until then.....

Tell me what you guys think :)))))

VOTE!!!!!

AND

COMMENT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 11.9K 45
They find a paradise in each other. A paradise that won't last. "And if we don't last?" "Don't worry, we're totally ride or die." ON MY BLOCK [OSCAR...
15.3K 247 33
Elena Garcia and her family move to Freeridge after their father had been fired from work, what happens when she meets Oscar ( Spooky) Diaz and the S...
200K 4.9K 23
"En un mundo lleno de Santos, ella era una Diabla." @ariyella Bigdickdiaz™
71.6K 2.3K 29
The school year was closing in, and things were changing for Sofia Martinez. After the takedown of the Prophets, she believed things would finally be...