Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

The new home

511 21 15
By ZaraPenn

Happy Thursday ya'll! ^^

It's a long ass part so grab a beverage or feel free to read in half :D

Please leave a vote if you read it, since that is the only way I know how many of you are actually reading <3

Comments are always welcome, the biggest motivators for sure <3 

Thank you

Turning onto my back I opened my eyes, rubbing the sleepiness out of them with a moan.

Lifting my head up, I saw the empty space beside me. The sheets were wrinkled, the pillows all over the bed and that is when I realized I didn't even have one. 

Sitting up to pull my pillow under me from Jared's side, I shyly pulled the blanket onto my body, just now realizing I was naked and sore. My thighs sore, my sides sore, my arms sore, my belly sore. The good kind of sore. The sore which is caused by the beautiful pleasure we shared throughout the night. It was more raw, it was adventurous, it was free. 

After Jared's little play in the kitchen, I craved more. He didn't get any more harsh than that, just got more brave with letting himself be a bit more dominant. And I liked it. I even ended up begging for him to mark my neck which fueled him to the point where it wasn't only my neck. Looking down I saw my arms and breasts had little purple spots and I smiled, remembering his passionate touches.

I remembered passing out around four in the morning so I was curious just how long I slept.

Looking at my phone, my eyes widened as it was already past twelve. 

Sighing, I typed a quick message to Jared.

"Are you home?"

I did not feel like jumping out of bed in search for him all around.

Just minutes later the door opened and Jared peeked in.

"I am. I was just by the pool, writing," he smiled before he stepped in.

He was wearing nothing but his straw hat and blue swim shorts.

I smiled happily, opening my arms, waiting for a hug.

A little laugh escaped his lips as he threw the hat onto the dresser close by, and jumping into the bed on his side he hugged me to his warm, sun kissed body, smelling like sunscreen.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you feeling?" he asked caressing through my body with the light sheets on.

"Very good," I muttered into his neck, snuggling closer.

I missed his hug. Yesterday night was not about that and now I just craved love. 

"When did you wake up?"  I asked.

"Eight. I closed the curtains, letting you sleep in. You needed it," he smiled naughty as he gently pushed me onto my back by my hips. "How's your wound?" asking, he gently peeled the sheets from my body, exposing me.

"It's okay," I smiled as I felt his fingers gently caressing my belly.

"You're not hurt, right?"

"Nothing serious," I chuckled with a blush as I saw his eyes traveling through my body, touching the small bruises, licking his lips.

"You are damn sexy and you all belong to me," he muttered kissing the two bruises on my right breast before he looked up to me, eyes shining bright like ocean under the sunlight.

I giggled shyly, as I shook my head, biting my lip to stop myself from grinning like an idiot as he continued.

"I noticed your hair. Right away."

I tilted my head interested as he brought a lock to the front, twirling it around his finger.

"I just wanted to see how you react if I don't mention it. If you get emotional. I knew how much the hair meant to you. And as much as I loved getting lost in it, I'm proud you let it go," he explained softly. "You are refreshed."

I looked back up to him with a light smile, in tears.

"Jared, no offense but referring to what you said yesterday... It's too late; you did turn sloppy," I giggled, caressing through his hair.

Rolling his eyes with a smile he shook his head.

"Next up for you is to learn to take a damn compliment!" Patting my rear he pulled me onto his body and I smiled down to him, my hair caressing his shoulders.

"I'm hungry," I changed the topic as he looked back to me with narrowed eyes.

"Fine. Let's go eat and talk business," he offered, but in the same time he started to caress my back with his palms tenderly and I laid my head down onto his chest.

"What kind of business?" 

"Well," he breathed. "I am going to visit Lora with my lawyer today. I decided to try to get things solved without officials being involved as you suggested. The last thing I want is going to court in my free-time. I'll make her delete the video, talk to her and tell her if she continues to harass you or me or anyone around us, I will take it further and will file for a restraining order."

I looked up to him.

"Sounds fair. I hope she will realize the weight of her actions this way. Might also take it more serious if you are the one talking to her."

He growled squeezing my body more to his.

"I fucking don't want to spend my first vacation day with this but... damn, time to clean up my mess so I can concentrate on you and you only," he looked down, caressing my hair behind my ear. "I already have something for us for tomorrow."

I just smiled brightly, feeling my heart exploding with love.

"What?" he chuckled.

"I can't believe how lucky I got. I don't know how you..."

"Shush," he pushed his finger onto my lips. "Don't question stupid things. Come let's have a bite."

"While we're at it," I started with a sigh when I stepped into the kitchen after I gathered myself and put on shorts with my favorite mars shirt of Jared's.

"At what?" he asked as he peeked back from the counter where he stirred up some brunch but he quickly turned all the way towards me, leaning onto the counter with a smirk, scanning my legs. "What a tease..." breathed.  

"What's up with you lately?" I laughed as I felt my cheeks blushing. "You're so... vocal."

He shrugged looking down at his crossed legs.

"I just felt like I don't... say it enough how much I... appreciate you taking all my shit; my life... my... past. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. How crazy I am about you," he looked up to me with a light smile.

I grinned but still there was just something weird about this.

"That's it?" I smiled walking to him, hugging his waist around.

"For now," he nodded. "So... I have bunch of veggies here, some oils, hummus, toast. I bought you some cheese as well," he turned back.

I smiled suspiciously, feeling like he still has more he has in mind but I decided to leave him talk in his own time. 

"Sounds good," I answered as I leaned to the counter, watching him. "I have to start looking for a job. I have to start working latest in August."

"Why?" He asked with a frown as he started to put the freshly cut goods onto the table.

"Because I have no millions under my name, to start with..." I sighed, sitting down, resting my chin in my hands.

"Well, honey, isn't that why you became a gold digger?" he grinned playfully, putting the coffee in front of me, but his smile disappeared as I looked at him not so amused. "I mean... you know just referring to the joke back then... when..." he tried to explain sheepishly. 

"Sorry... I know! It's just me. I don't like to be in this uncertain state. My saved up money only goes so long, and living in downtown LA is not exactly free," I muttered sipping on my coffee.

The last thing I wanted to talk to Jared about was my financial situation. I knew he understood money; he came from nothing so he even feels happy to help others; it is natural to him to share what he has, but I can't just be the "gold digger"; just not work, knowing he will help me out.

"You know I can help you out any time; don't rush things..." he said and I sighed nodding.

"I know and I appreciate your gesture, but you know I can't do that," I looked at him gently. "I want to work, I just have to find the right job..."

"That's why I said don't rush it," he shrugged. "Have this summer with me. You can look for places but don't revolve around it. I want you present," he looked to me as he sat to my right.

"But... I can't just..."

"What if I give you your paid vacation?" he smiled, taking my hand on the table.

"What payed vacation?" I asked with a frown.

"You have been working with me day and night for two years and to be honest... I wasn't the best boss when it came to holidays. You never asked... I never thought of it," he shrugged. "I'm pretty sure that I owe you this three months of paid vacay."

"Oh, no no, really..." I shook my head.

"Yes! Look, it can go through my bookkeeper. We can make it all official. You quit, now you have to take your remaining vacation days," he looked at me seriously. "How about that?"

I looked at him lost in thoughts. This actually made sense and this way I can be with him the whole summer without worry.

"Okay," I nodded. "This sound fair."

"Great," he grinned, lifting my hand to his lips to kiss it. "Now eat. Then I have to go meet Lora, but what about an evening by the pool today?" he asked letting my hand go to continue eating.

"What about..." I licked my lips looking at my phone then back to him. "Going to the beach?" I asked quietly.

A deep frown appeared on his face, thinking about it.

"Sure, but then we should call other people, no?"

"If you'd like," I nodded looking back to my food.

"You... would like to go just... the two of us?" he asked uncertain.

"I just... it seems like people are starting to doubt that we are still together. We haven't been seen together..."

"I thought that's what you want. Why does it matter what people think now?"

I took a deep breath, shrugging.

"I... just really would like them to know that we are a couple," I stated, not daring to look at him.

He was so happy about showing up together at the gallery, sharing our picture on his social media, but since then he is again being very careful.

"They should know. We appeared together, I have the picture on insta, which by the way, still gets the likes. I just don't wanna over do it. Then they will want to know everything and that's not gonna happen. You anyway already had to deal with bullshit."

"Yeah, okay. Pool afternoon is fine," I sent a tight smile before I stood up to refill my coffee, which wasn't empty but I didn't want him to see me disappointed. 

"Av, what do you want?" he asked with a sigh, turning back on his chair towards me.

"I don't want to over do it either. I didn't ask to put kissing pictures on your social media, I didn't ask to go through red carpets with you. I don't want to be in that circle. I just... wanna hold your hand while we are walking outside... I wanna go to the beach for a swim with you. I want people to see I am around.," I explained gently. "As much as you don't want our relationship to be in the public eye, you have to admit that you live eighty percent of your life outside these walls and if I am not in there then... it's like I'm not... really in your life. I love you and I'm ready to face the consequences of going to the beach with you or the shop, whatever."

He kept looking at me lost in thoughts.

"I don't know, Avery..." he shook his head, turning back. "Once we start appearing regularly, they will just follow you even when you are alone. They will question every move you make, everyone you meet..."

I frowned, leaning to the counter, watching his back. His voice was low, doubtful. 

Suddenly I remembered Lily... how she got all the attention even when was out without Jared. How the paparazzi caught her cheating.

I walked to the table sitting back down, taking his hands.

"If they want to follow me, go ahead. They will realize what a boring life I have. I have no friends, no favorite places..." I smiled. "If they wanna see me getting groceries or running to the bus, let it be. It's your call at the end of the day, but I want you to know that I'm ready. I know you like your life how it is... your image how it is... and when you are ready to change that, I'll still be here," I smiled, caressing his cheek.

"You are not gonna be mad if I need some... more time?" he asked.

"No, I'm not," I laughed. "I know you, don't forget. It's gonna take a lot for you to get me mad at you."

"I know," he smiled. "Love you, flower."

"Love you too," I smiled.

That evening we did go to the beach to see the sunset. We swam in the ocean under the orange sky. It was beautiful and free. It was the official start of our summer. The official start of our relationship when we finally could be together. Just the two of us. 

_____

"Are you ready?" Jared shouted from downstairs as I put some light make up on.

"In a minute!" I shouted back, keeping my nerves on bay. 

It was at least the fifth time he asked me this and it was only nine in the morning. I had no idea where we going or what to expect.

He told me nothing, only that this was the reason he was so late the day before for dinner.

When walking down he was already at the door wearing black sweatpants and black shirt, sunglasses on, leaving his hair free.

I was told not to overdress, so I decided on black yoga pants with a loose shirt.

"Finally! Come!" 

Just then I saw he already parked the jeep in front of the door, ready to go.

I chuckled and hopped in excited.

After about fifteen minutes of driving we turned onto a narrow road and I couldn't help but comment on the name.

"Wonderland Avenue? Are we going to some amusement park?" I grinned, scanning the different variety of houses what I could at least see from all the thick trees and bushes. 

"Almost," he laughed as he peeked to the right as we slowed down even more, turning up to an entrance, but from all the bushes I couldn't see anything but what appeared to be a garage and a front door or gate.

I looked at him dumbfounded as he got out, shutting the door behind him and I followed reluctantly.

Opening the front garage door with a button, it opened and walking in I had to realize, it wasn't a garage door, it was a door to a full blown parking lot.

"Welcome, welcome," he grinned opening his arms.

"Thank you," I laughed looking at the long building on the right. "Is this a studio?" I asked not really getting his excitement, but was waiting for him to drop the news of him starting a new project.

"Too, yes... and a home" he laughed taking my hand. "Come see inside."

"What?," I giggled, letting him pull me to a door, and stepping in we found ourselves in a long ass hallway with old fashioned dirty-yellow and white tiles, purl white walls and some small furniture here and there. "Is this... a home?" I smiled looking into the endless hallway of different rooms. "Who's home?"

"My home, you silly," he grinned, "I just bought it two days ago." 

Looking at me proudly, he pulled me to his side by my waist.

"You... did?" I asked stunned.

"That's what took so long. There were loads of paperwork and already another offer on it but I won," he smiled as he started to walk with me through the endless empty space and I looked outside to the inside yard which was nothing but big, empty and concrete. 

"Another offer on this?" I asked uncertain, pulling a face.

I was sure I still haven't seen ninety-five percent of the house but I already hoped he keeps his beautiful cozy home what he has now too.

"Yeah, they wanted to make it a dance studio... pfff..." he huffed and I smiled as I walked through a huge living space with him into a kitchen which was two steps up. "It used to be an air force base. There's nothing like this house on the market, I had to have it."

"Of course you did," I muttered with a smile looking at the old styled kitchen but my eyes stuck on the view from the window what seemed to be a beautiful pool so I let Jared go and walked to the window. "Nice."

"Right? I knew you would love this pool. It's awesome! And look!" he grinned pulling me back down from the kitchen and on the right we took four steps up to a terrace place which was right by the pool with some outside furniture. 

"Wow," all I could say as I scanned the fairy-tale like pool with all the rocks, stones and plants around. It was a huge contrast compared to the lifeless indoors.

"Come there's more!"

"You don't say," I laugh as I walked after him.

Going back inside he navigated me through labyrinth like corridors like he has been here not once before.

Walking up a beautifully renovated dark wooden spiral stairs, I found myself in a mid level, with even more open spaces, a gallery where we could see downstairs and upstairs as well.

Walking to the East wing as he called it, there was an open space for gallery and a studio right above it.

"The best part is that the East wing where the studio is is totally separated from the West where the bedrooms are, which are that way," he pointed to the other side of the hall. "We can have the lab here; all the equipment, the offices can be in the tower, employers can come and go without interfering our lives. It's a dream! Just imagine, I don't have to go to the studio anymore because it's attached to MY house," he grinned as we walked across the roof, yes the roof, and entered the hundredth door of the day, finding ourselves at a bit cozier side, with living room and a bunch of other rooms.

"So you want to live AND work here?" I asked uncertain. "What about your home?"

"I'll put it on the market once I'm out," he shrugged as we entered a bedroom.

I sighed sadly, following slowly. I hope he won't ask my opinion, because this place is hideous. It was never meant to be a house. I guess it goes well with his workaholic side, but I cannot see anything else in it. But he likes it a lot and that is what matters.

"This is the main bedroom," he smiled and I looked around interested. 

One wall had built in shelves, and of course another door brought us to a living room, bathroom and walk-in closet.

The view from the bedroom to the hills was majestic and I smiled stepping closer.

"So?" he asked walking next to me.

"Well..." I sighed folding my arms in front of my chest. "I used to joke you need to pack a sandwich to go from the kitchen to the bedroom in the other house. Here you need a proper picnic gear for that. I don't even remember how to get back," I shook my head.

He laughed pulling me to his body from behind, hugging my waist around.

"You'll get used to it quick. Now we walked into all the rooms, which you don't need to at all," he smiled. "It's all I ever wanted. My work and my life in one space, comfortably. And all those empty walls... I want to purchase the best artworks. I might even start painting myself," he grinned. 

"True," I smiled, knowing exactly what he means, and I leaned my head back to his shoulder lost in thoughts, already mourning his "little" house.

"When will you move?" I asked reluctantly.

I didn't want him to move; I really like his house which he has now. It's so perfect, it's so cozy and I don't like change. Especially this kind of change. This house has no homey feeling. It feels like a workplace. It's too big, it's too cold.

"As soon as possible. Maybe next week, so the family could come here and have a grill," he smiled. "Of course it won't happen over night; there is a lot to move and buy. Like the baldachin over the bed," he grinned.

"Really?" I asked with a smile. "I love those kind of beds."

"I know. It's gonna be for you," he smiled, kissing under my ear. "We could make the bedroom grey and white theme, hmm? This way you can bring that curtain of yours what you made," he offered thinking about the blackout curtain in my bedroom.

"You really want it?" I chuckled. "I like that curtain!" I whined playfully.

"That's why I said you should bring it here, because..." he took a deep breath; I felt his chest expanding against my back. "I want you to move in with me. I bought this house for us," he muttered into my ear. "I wanna live with you here."

The smile froze on my face as my eyes widened, turning to face him in shock.

Oh, shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...
7.4K 220 32
Shannon Leto fanfic. The last chapter of this story was written with @Galaxycollector.
25.4K 1.3K 77
This is a story about a love triangle. A double life of secrets and desire . A choice of love or lust. Which side can capture her heart.
11.6K 428 45
This is a story about a girl named Julie. A chick who had wealth, cars & no worries. One thing was missing, love. Two men would come into her life...