My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi

5.4K 412 184
By MithchooDreams

Sorry, Guys I know I had taken a lot of time to update I was busy with my life... but don't worry hereafter I will update frequently and for the compensation of late updates, I'm giving a long update. This update contains almost 9K words. Enjoy the update and give genuine comments about this Chapter.  Enjoy

.

.

CONTINUATION FROM THE PREVIOUS PART:

Arnav immediately called Aman and ask him to come to the storage room and shout for Khushi while his eyes and legs are searching for her. while searching for her he crossed the cold storage room and stopped feeling Khushi near him. he impatiently opened the door and stood there with a wide eye and saw the lying figure before him...

He was beyond shocked to see his Khushi lying on the cold floor unconsciously her blouse was torn on both sides and her pallu was lying on the floor... he reached near her at jet speed and took her in his arms sitting beside her... " Khushi wake up, don't do this to me please wake up dammit" he shook her then he heard Aman, Shyam's voices coming closer he immediately place the pallu on her shoulder and took his coat, and covered her upper body securely...

Aman, Shyam, Akash, and Nk were rooted to the floor seeing the unconscious Khushi and Crying, Arnav... They immediately went near them and were horrified to see Khushi's face with a slap mark and bleeding forehead and torn lips they understood someone tried to misbehave with Khushi or worse only Khushi can tell them... Their eyes filled with tears seeing their smiling Khushi like this.

Aman placing his hand on Arnav's shoulder: Arnav we have to take her to the hospital.

Arnav looked at Aman with teary eyes: Aman som... someone tir...

Aman: I know we have to take her before anyone saw her.

Arnav took an unconscious Khushi " Aman, Akash, and Jiju you all handle everything here and I want that damn CCTV footage of this hotel" and went from the back door without anyone noticing

NK took the driver seat and Arnav sits behind him with Khushi in his arms... Arnav called his family doctor to come to RM.

Nk: Nannav we will take her to the hospital.

Arnav: NO... GO TO RM... he doesn't want others to see Khushi like this and by chance, if the media get to know this they will make her life hell. He holds Khushi close to his heart like hiding her from this world.

Nk drives as fast as he can to reach RM... Aman, Akash, and Shyam handle the Guest and Family. Family members were scared to see their worried faces they have a lot of questions in their minds like Where Arshi went in the middle of the party? Why they are worried?... Shyam handles the family tactfully without telling them about Khushi's condition. he doesn't want to make them worried, it will grab others' attention. Aman and Akash were trying to windup the Party as soon as possible.

.

.

RM

Arnav took the unconscious Khushi to his room directly he asked NK to bring a first aid kit. He makes Khushi lay in his bed and removes his coat from her and was shocked to see the blouse was torn in the backside too... He cursed the person in his mind and planned to show hell to him.

Nk entered the room at the full speed with the first aid kit in his hand and stopped in his track seeing Khushi's disheveled and torn dress... Coming out of his trance he gives the kit to Arnav " Nannav changes Khush's dress" and left for the hall to receive a Doctor.

Arnav closed the door and took his cotton half-hand shirt... After giving first aid to her forehead bleeding. He removed her saree with a thudding heartbeat not because of any romantic or erotic or lovely thoughts just because he is scared to see the manhandling that beast has done to his Khushi... Like he thought he saw the handprint and Nail marks on her milky waist skin which turned green and blue. The slap mark on her face was clearly visible and nail marks on both sides of her arms and neck were. He clenched his fist in anger and disappointment that he failed to protect her. he quickly took off her blouse without looking at her naked form and made her wear his shirt and covered her with the blanket.

After two minutes Nk came inside with the doctor. both Arnav and Nk went outside the room as the doctor was checking Khushi. After five minutes the doctor came outside. The entire family came inside RM. Akash, Aman, and Shyam directly rushed towards Arnav's room seeing that everyone followed them.

Arnav: Doctor how is she?

Doctor: It is a molestation case Mr. Raizada. For now, I treated her injuries but about her mental condition, we should wait till she gets conscious. I give her an injection. make sure she gets plenty of rest and healthy intake and without fail bring her to the hospital tomorrow. handle her patiently we don't how she reacts after getting conscience. if she goes overboard give her the injection and immediately bring her to the hospital. saying the doctor left there.

Family members were shocked listening to their conversation

Nani: Chote what happened to Gudiya? why the doctor is saying molesta... Oh God why are not saying anything?

Arnav: Nani... wo... woh kh... khushi

Anjali: Don't stammer Chote tell me what happens to her.

Arnav: Di woh Khushi...

Shyam: Anjali someone tried to molest her and don't worry we reached there before anything happens to her.

Anjali: You too know that.

Aman: Di we didn't want to tense you all.

Anjali huffed in anger hearing their excuse. " She is also my sister Aman and this didn't give you a nice excuse"

Arnav: Di I don't want media and others' attention towards Khushi...

Nani: Move aside I want to see Gudiya.

Arnav silently moves inside the room others followed him inside.

Ladies gulp their tears seeing pale and lifeless Khushi and men become furious thinking about the beast... They promised to destroy the beast who did this to her.

Before anyone opens their mouth Arnav signals everyone to move out of the room without disturbing Khushi.

Nani: Who was that beast chote

Arnav gives her a blank look towards her " Don't know"

Nani angrily: You Don't Know... You the GREAT ASR don't know.

Shyam: Nani we got the CCTV footage we will catch him

Anjali: And give him a deadly punishment.

When everyone wants to stay with Khushi Aman managed to leave their room. Diya and Aarav were in Shyam Anjali's room as they cried seeing Khushi's wound. Arnav silently went inside and sit beside Khushi looking at her face without any expression seeing this Aman signed he know Arnav want some space so without disturbing him he went towards the office room to see the CCTV footage.

.

.

At midnight Arnav woke up suddenly feeling restless and become shocked to see Khushi missing in his room. He shouts calling her Name and searches the bathroom, closet, Poolside, and her room suddenly a dreadful thought struck in her mind, and rushed towards the terrace and stood shocked seeing Khushi standing near the edge and looking at the sky.

He immediately rushed towards her at wind speed to hold her in his arms and become shocked when Khushi pushed him from her with force.

Khushi is startled by Arnav's sudden hug and becomes terrified remembering molestation and pushing Arnav thinking he is that person... When she saw it was Arnav she feels guilty seeing his painful look towards her and hugged him tightly feeling safe in his arms.

If Arnav was shocked by the push now he becomes double shocked due to the sudden and tight hug from Khushi. Overcoming the thought he enclosed Khushi in his arms to his heart's content.

Not even one word came out of their mouth... They just ensure each other with their hug... After ten minutes Arnav came out of the hug " Why did you come here, Khushi?"

Khushi look at him blankly " I wanna some fresh air"

Arnav looks at her suspiciously" You can have fresh air in the poolside also. Why did you come here?"

Without any expression, Khushi looks at him blankly... The eyes which he easily read were now giving a blank look towards him. He can't read a signal emotion from her eyes. It scares him to the core " Why did you come here, Khushi?"

Khushi: Don't worry I'm not a coward to do suicide

Arnav: It's not what I mean.

Khushi: I know what you mean and know what you think also so don't try to fool me, Arnav. why did you come here?

Arnav: I was searching for you. You?

Khushi: I wanna be alone so I came here.

Arnav: Come let's go

Khushi went to her room " I will sleep you go to your room"

Arnav sitting beside the bed: You sleep I will go, and Diya was with DI

Khushi: I know... seeing his questioning gaze " I searched for her"

Arnav took hold of her hand and make her sleep in the bed and sit beside her keeping caressing her head.

Khushi: You go to your room I will sleep

Arnav nodded his head "NO" within a few minutes Khushi slept. Arnav sleeps on the sofa after sometimes Khushi shouts his name in her sleep due to the nightmare.

Arnav runs to hold her tightly in his arms and soothed her with his words. Khushi holds him tightly. He sleeps beside her holding her hands.

.

.

Khushi woke up from her sleep and tried to get up and fell into her bed in the previous position and saw Arnav holding her from behind in the spoon-hugging position. she can feel his breath on the back of her neck and his front touching her back was very sensual even though they were sleeping it was beyond any level. Slightly turning her face towards him she smiles seeing Arnav but fades away remembering what happens to her yesterday.

Khushi tried to come out of his hold but he dragged her towards his chest leaving no gap between them she becomes breathless because of his closeness. She shakes Arnav with force to wake him.

Arnav saw his angel looking toward him. but her blank eye makes him remember yesterday's events before his eyes.

Khushi: Why are you sleeping here?

Arnav: You were shouting my name in sleep

Khushi didn't say anything about it and looked towards his hand which is still holding her waist " Leave me, Arnav"

Then only he realized their position he took off his hand from her and give some space to her.

Khushi: You go to your room Arnav

Arnav: Hmmm... Khushi, are you ok?

Khushi without expressionless: I'm fine

Reaching the door Arnav turned towards her " Khushi we have to visit Hospital... Don't try to deny you promised me yesterday"

Khushi with a blank look " Okay" went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Arnav signs and thought this is not what he expects from Khushi her blank look was scaring him to the core. He quickly gets ready and went to Anjali's room and took Diya from there and went to Khushi's room.

Khushi's eyes were looking at Arnav who was making Diya ready with a smiling face and thoughts were somewhere else. Khushi jerked feeling Diya in her lap and give a small smile to her.

Arnav: After breakfast, we will go to the hospital

Khushi: I can go alone

Arnav: You can but I'm coming with you.

Khushi: No need

Arnav: Khushi what is your problem damnit?

Khushi: I can go alone

Arnav: I'm coming with you that's final NO MORE ARGUMENT ON THIS TOPIC.

Khushi looked at him blankly: Fine, we will leave for the hospital now.

Arnav: After breakfast, we will go

Khushi: I wanna go now

Arnav took Diya from her and went towards Nani's room.

Arnav: Nani I'm taking Khushi to the hospital.

Nani: Ok Chote. Take care of her don't lose your patience.

Arnav: Ok Nani

.

.

RM - LIVING ROOM

Khushi straightly went to her room without glancing at anyone in the living room. Arnav took his seat beside Aman on the sofa.

Anjali: What did the doctor say chote

Arnav: Physical she will be fine soon... But.

Aman: But what Arnav

Arnav: She must let out her emotions otherwise she will fall into depression.

Everyone was horrified hearing his words and prayed to God to make everything alright...

Arnav: Make a healthy diet for her... Saying this he went to Khushi's room to see what she is doing.

.

.

KHUSHI ROOM

Brightness was trying to enter her room but the adamant curtains or not give any way to enter inside. The whole room was filled with darkness and hollowness.

Arnav enters the room and stumbles bits " What the... Khushi where are you dammit"

Getting no reply Arnav switched on the light and saw her sitting on the floor leaning her back against the bed and looking nowhere simply staring at the ceiling before her with blank eyes. Diya was sleeping in the middle of the bed.

Arnav cautiously moves beside her " Khushi get up and have breakfast"

Khushi blankly looked at him " I'm not hungry"

Arnav: Khushi stops being stubborn you have to take the medicine.

Khushi: I'm fine. I don't need any medicine.

Arnav: Khushi... controlling his raising temper " Listen you have to take the medicine. please for me have breakfast jaan"

Khushi stared at him without blink or emotion " I will have breakfast here"

Arnav: Ok. He called HP and asked him to bring their breakfast to Khushi's room.

Khushi: You go to the dining room...

Arnav: We will have it here.

Arnav took the breakfast from HP and went inside the room. He sits beside her and prepares the morsel and feeds her... Khushi was looking at him blankly. He tried his best to keep in conversation with her but her monologue answers are breaking him.

.

.

Arnav went inside the study room and break the things which are before his eyes... Aman and shyam immediately hold him from breaking things.

Aman: Arnav stop it why are behaving this?

Arnav: Because of me she is like this

Aman: It's not your fault

Arnav: Do you find out that bastard

Aman and Shyam looked at each other without saying anything.

Arnav: ANSWER ME DAMNIT

Shyam: Arnav the person was really intelligent we can't find a single clue to reach him... it seems like it was well planned.

Arnav: What do you mean?

Shyam: It seems like his target is Khushi and without getting caught he exists from there before we reach there.

Arnav: How is this possible??? Ok, what about the other CCTV footage?

Aman: He very well knows where the CCTV is.

Arnav: Try to find any information about that bastard I won't leave him.

Aman: How is Ammu?

Arnav: She is not reacting to anything Aman... Her blank and Emotionless face was killing me... I feel so helpless Aman I don't how I'm going to bring my old Khushi.

Aman hugged Arnav " She will be fine we will make her fine"

.

.

The whole day Khushi didn't come out of her room. Arnav didn't leave her alone he was with Khushi and Diya all the time... Khushi took care of Diya but her smile was a fake one, not a real one... Sometimes Arnav leaves Diya with his family members seeing her getting bored inside the room...

AT DINNER

Everyone was having dinner.

Dadi: Where is Arnav

Anjali: He said he will have his dinner with Khushi Dadi.

Dadi: WHAT... The whole day he was with her at least now he can have dinner with his family.

Arnav: I'm having dinner with my family only Dadi.

Dadi: Then why didn't I see you at breakfast and lunch today?

Arnav: I said I had with my family only. Khushi is also my family.

Dadi: Has that girl become so important to you that you even forget your talking with your Dadi like this?

Aman: Arnav you sit here I will have my dinner with Ammu...

Arnav: No need you have your dinner.

Arnav without listening to Dadi bak- bak took his and Khushi's dinner to her room.

.

.

After dinner, Roshini came to Khushi's room with the excuse of project work to divert her mind. Even though Khushi was helping her the normal chirpiness is missing from her... She was just replying to Roshini's questions and keeping silent and blank. Roshni slept in Khushi's room while doing the study work...

At midnight Khushi wakes up due to her nightmare. Her panicked eyes were searching for her savior not seeing and feeling him near her. She silently went to the poolside to go to her savior's room.

Arnav wakes up hearing a scream and a little later a splash sound... He hurriedly went to the poolside and saw Khushi struggling to swim he jumped into the pool and brought her to the surface without any delay...

Arnav: Damnit why do you jump into the pool at midnight

Khushi: I...I didn't jump... I... I came... to... See you.

Arnav staring into her eye: Why?

Khushi: Wo... Wo nightm... Wo I came to... see yo... you

Arnav's lips curve into a small smile hearing her seeing her wet form: First, come inside you are freezing. Arnav hurriedly took the towel from his closet and give it to her without giving any expression she took it from him.

Arnav sighed seeing her expressionless face took the towel from her and dried her hair caringly. Khushi stares at him without blinking her eyes.

Arnav: Why are you looking at me like that... yaa I know that I'm handsome. it does not mean you can stare at me without blinking your eyes. Khushi smiled lightly at him... " Okay get up go and wear some warm clothes and come we will talk afterward"

Khushi suddenly feels uneasy to leave him without going out she stands there looking at his light panic in her eyes... understanding her condition " Can I go and bring your clothes?". After getting a nod from her " Okay you use the Bathroom I will get your dress"

After locking the bathroom door she looks at the mirror in front of her remembering everything at the party suddenly heard the knock on the door making her come out of the past... She opens the door standing behind the door.

Arnav: Your dress... Hmmm, I just pick randomly... he went inside the closet to change his dress.

He sits in the recliner drying his hair with the towel hearing the door sound he turned towards her... " Kh... Khus... Khushi... you" he fumbled with his word seeing his Lady Love standing in his white T-SHIRT and her Night pant he took out from her room.

Khushi: Woh... The T-Shirt fell on the wet floor so I took yours.

Arnav: Na... Clearing his throat "No Problem... Come with me"

Khushi: Where?

Arnav: Hmmm Closet you can take some other T-Shirt

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: I used it

Khushi: That's okay... I'm fine with this

Scratching the back of the neck with his hand and with a Smile " Okay if you're comfortable?"

Khushi absent-mindedly murmured " MORE THAN COMFORTABLE"

If Arnav was not standing near her he will surely miss her comment " Come let me drop you to your room"

Khushi looking here and there " Woh can we sit in the poolside... Hmmm I'm not getting sleep"

Arnav without saying anything took hold of her hand and sit in the poolside Recliner along with her " You want to share something with me?"

Khushi looked straight into his eyes and slowly nodded her head no. Closing her eye she leaned on his shoulder holding his hand tightly.

Arnav is startled at first but he too closes his eyes and gathers her in his arms... After she fell asleep he took her to her room and saw Diya was sleeping in the crib and Roshini was sleeping all over the bed he immediately took her to his room and sleep beside her holding her hand feeling her restlessness.

Seeing her behavior he understands one thing clearly. That she is a VERY COMFORTABLE NO NO " MORE THAN COMFORTABLE" AND SHE FEEL SAFE IN HIS PRESENCE.

Khushi stirs in her sleep and saw Arnav sleeping close to her like yesterday she smile seeing his face caressing his cheek with her finger lightly and silently went to her room without disturbing his sleep... Arnav smiles opening his eyes after she went.

.

.

AFTER TWO DAY

Everyone tries to bring Khushi out of her trauma but she didn't budge anything she was being in her own world... She does talk with everyone and takes care of Diya but she seems to quite lose somewhere. At night Diya slept in Nani's room with her and Aarav. At night Khushi keeps getting nightmares and Arnav was beside her every second much to his relief she silently slept in his arms.

Arnav tried every method to make her talk to him about that night but she gives him a blank emotionless look towards him...

Khushi was sleeping in his bed he was sitting beside her and staring at her without blinking his eyes. His trance was broken by his Mobile ringtone he went to the study room to attend the call as it came from an important client and he has to attend the meeting instead of Akash as he was not feeling well.

After around one hour he rushed inside his room hurriedly because the meeting got extended about extra 20 minutes and he becomes worried seeing Khushi, not there he immediately went to her room to check on her not seeing her he searched every corner of the house suddenly he stops I his track and run to Khushi room to check on her washroom not finding he went to his room to check on his washroom.

The washroom door was not locked properly he can hear a water running sound from inside.

Arnav: Khushi are you there? Not getting any response Khushi to speak up dammit again the same response Khushi I'm going to open the door.

He runs inside his shower cabinet as soon he sees Khushi sitting under the shower. As soon he came into contact with the water he shrill feeling the chillness of the water he immediately turns the shower into hot water to make her warm. " Khushi... Khushi see here... look at me damnit why are you sitting here like this?" Making her stand on her feet.

Khushi silently stared at him without giving him any reply and she tries to move from there without giving any reply. She was forcefully pinned to the wall by an angry Arnav. For a fraction of a second, she was transferred into the fateful night where she was molested and wriggled in Arnav's arms to escape from him thinking he was the bloody ba****d.

Arnav tries to make her understand that he is her Arnav but she is getting uncontrollable with him... He slapped her cheek hard to bring her to the present situation where she is safe in his hands and to bring her out of the trauma.

Khushi is forcefully brought to the present by feeling pain in her cheek and she stares at Arnav with an unbelievable look. Slowly a drop of precious tear left her eyes.

Arnav immediately hugged her close to his heart feeling her pain with a loud scream Khushi let out the feeling from her heart...

Arnav: Khushi don't bottle up your emotion, just let them down your feeling. Cry for once and last...

Khushi with a weak and crying voice: Ar... Arnav... He... He tried... To rap... Rape me... If you... Didn... Didn't come there... I do... Don't how wou... Would I survive...

Arnav with a weak tone, seeing the love of his life crying: No that will never happen I came late but I will not allow anything to happen to you first tell me what happens, Khushi... How you went to the storage room...

Khushi with panicked eyes nodded NO as she doesn't want to recall all that incident.

Arnav cupped her face: Shhuuu Shona listen to me... You have to tell me don't lock everything in my heart... Let me hold you... Please.

Khushi with a loud cry sit on the floor he hugged her close to him sitting beside her.

(Guys Imagine Arshi in this position under the shower in sleepwear)

Arnav: Tell me, Shona... I'M HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Khushi: Ar... Arnav that ni... Night... I was...

******

FLASHBACK:

(Continuation from the previous part on how and where Khushi went)

Khushi took the drinks from the waiter and sat in a place where peoples are fewer and have her drinks while scrolling through her phone...

After some time a waiter came near " Mam Mr. Raizaida is calling you downstairs he was waiting for you near the ground floor" and went away before Khushi ask any questions.

She immediately searched for Arnav in the party hall which was on the 8 floor but he was nowhere to be... while going downstairs she called him but his phone was engaged suddenly she started to feel dizzy... after reaching the ground floor she searched for him and calls his Name...

Having no response she turned to leave when she heard her name... she started to move towards the voice and the dizziness was getting heavy...

Suddenly someone dragged her inside the kitchen storage room while trying to put (a chloroform) kerchief near her nose... Khushi's mobile slipped from her hands near the door. After a lot of struggle as much she can she threw the kerchief. while the person was getting irritated with her struggling and her stunt slapped her hard nearly tearing her soft lips in the corner.

Khushi tried her best to keep her eye open but the dizziness, hard slap, and the chloroform kerchief. even though she throws the kerchief she took the light smell from it...

(Facts of chloroform:
The person who inhales the chloroform will never faint in an instant. It takes a good two to five minutes for the person to slip into unconsciousness)

The person pulls Khushi near him and pulled her hair harshly and shouted " I thought to have you gently but seem like you like only rough"... when he tries to kiss her Khushi slapped him. it brings rage and fury inside him.

He shouted at her and mercilessly crushed her wounded palm and bare waist " You b***h how dare you slapped me... let me show what can I do" with that, he again slapped her hard this time Khushi fell on the floor hitting her forehead in the corner of sharp shelves. Blood was oozing from the side of her forehead.

The person harshly pulled her saree pallu from her and bounce on her like a wild animal... Khushi was pushing him with her all strength she has now... The rejections from Khushi were something unsettled with him... he like a wild animal tore her blouse near the shoulder leaving a nail mark on her shoulder... He almost bruised her waist, arms with the manhandling, and face with a slap.

When she was almost going to lose her full consciousness she heard her name from outside the door... she smiled hearing her name and she knew that her PROTECTOR is here and will definitely rescue her from this animal.

The Person got terrified hearing her name he hold her arms tightly and pull her from the floor and pushed her into the cold storage room that can only open from outside and ran away from there.

Khushi stumbled and fell down on the cold floor. When the cold floor had contact with her bruise skin she hissed in pain when she going to lose her last consciousness she heard her name and the shocking and painful face of her Partner and darkness engulfed her.

******

Tears of pain and anguish filled in Arnav's eyes... He took a swear to himself to haunt that monster and give him a painful death...

Arnav: Khushi did you see his face?

Khushi: No... He was wearing a mask... I don't know who he was.

Arnav: Don't worry I will find him whoever he was and make sure to make his life living hell.

Keeping his anger at bay he consoles Khushi... He took her outside the shower cabinet wrapping a towel around her body... He went inside the closet and hurriedly changed wet clothes into warm clothes and rush to Khushi's room to get her sleepwear...

He knocks on the washroom door and give the clothes to Khushi and went inside his room... After 5 minutes Khushi came out with her night shorts and his T-shirt...

He shook his head with a small smile " I thought I gave you YOUR T-SHIRT" he wants to change her mind so that she will think about it now not that fateful night.

Khushi: Hmmm... It's cozy and warm... And mumbled under her breath " It feels and smells like you"

Arnav heard this and smiled to himself: Ok let me buy some new cozy and warm T-shirts for you.

Khushi: No I don't want that.

Arnav: And why is that?

Seeing his teasing smile and mischievous and smirking face... Looking here and there " Ok fine I want only your t-shirt it feels like you are protecting me from everything and I feel safe and I feel you around me"

Arnav: OK then we will go shopping... Khushi looks at him " We will pick some cozy t-shirts for us"

Khushi: Yeah we can buy some cozy t-shirts for us but now we can sleep it's already late you have to go to the office.

Arnav: Then what are the benefits of CEO If I can't go whenever I want... He badly wants to tease her " So Shona now let me..."

Seeing his mischievous look Khushi: No I am very sleepy... Good night. she sleeps in his bed.

He slides beside her to sleep within a second Khushi keeps her head on his chest and throws her hand on his waist and went into a peaceful sleep...

On the other hand, Arnav was thinking about how to find out the monster and punish him... He tightly holds Khushi in his arms to secure her from the outer world.

.

.

All the Raizadas members were presented in the garden watching the argument between NK and Aarav turning their heads left to right and seeing them... Getting frustrated Diya started to cry. Arnav quickly picks her up from anjali who was consoling her and Khushi who was sitting on the yoga mat went towards both Daughter and Father... Earning everyone's attention Diya stopped her crying and smiled.

Khushi opens her mouth to see this. Arnav smiled seeing her reaction and close Khushi open with his finger. Khushi glared at him saying " Very funny".

Arnav simply went to the seating area like he didn't hear Khushi. And Diya was happily smiling and snuggling in her Paa's arms. Khushi just shook her head seeing them.

Aarav: Look NK Mamu I can do yoga

Nk: No you can't

Aarav: I can

Nk: You can't

Anjali: NK don't fight with him... If he says he can mean he can.

Nk: Di he is lying

Aarav: No mom I'm not lying. You ask my GF.

Khushi: Yaa Aarav knows to do yoga.

Nk: Khush you're supporting him

Khushi: No I'm not

Nk: You are

Khushi raised her eyebrow " No If you want he can prove that. Right BF"

Aarav: Yes

Roshini: Ok then let's see who will do the best what say NK bhai?

Aarav, Nk: Ok

They both started to do easy and the same yoga poses... Aarav suddenly run to Khushi who was doing the padmasana yoga pose (Lotus Position) " GF let's do it". 

Aarav: NK Mamu you have to do the same pose as us and you can choose whomever you want except GF. Turning to Khushi with hope, he asked " Right GF".

Khushi smiled at him " Yes you are right My BF"

Arnav rolled his eyes in frustration hearing " MY BF" from Khushi. On another side, Diya was looking at her Maa trying to gain her whole attention. Both Father and Daughter were grumpily looking at Khushi. Khushi smiles seeing them and went beside them pulling their cheeks and going towards Aarav both smiled mischievously looking at NK.

NK was looking at them suspiciously seeing their mischievous smile within a few minutes his eyes popped out of his socket seeing Khushi doing Chakrasana and Aarav sitting on her stomach doing padmasana. All are shocked to see them.

Arnav: What the... Aarav gets down first. she will get pain.

Aarav: No Mamu GF and I do yoga like this before also. she will not have pain.

Khushi: Arnav relax. I'm fine.

Arnav: It will pain Damit and Doctor told you to take a rest.

Khushi: Arnav I'm 200 percent alright.

Arnav: Fine

Aarav: See Nk Mamu I won I'm the best at yoga

NK: No you are not.

Aarav: I'm

NK: No because Khush did Chakrasana, not you, my dear chotu

Aarav: I can also do that.

Nk: Really

Aarav: Yes I can GF let's do it again. they were both again in the same position but this time Aarav was doing Chakrasana holding Khushi's hips. 

Arnav literally gets jealous seeing Aarav holding her hips. His eyes were staring at his small hand. All are seeing them with their open mouth seeing Aarav doing yoga.

Anjali: When did you learn Yoga and who taught who?

Aarav: GF teaches me I asked her to teach me. I also do yoga with her. 

Anjali: Areee wah you both are so good.

Aarav: See Nk Mamu, mom said I'm so good.

Nk: I also can do Chakrasana

Akash: Nk you are fighting with Aarav he is a small boy... If you want to challenge then challenge with your age group Nk. Seems like you are scared.

Nk: I'm not scared

Aarav: Then Nk Mamu you compete with My GF.

NK: Ok fine I'm ready for this

Khushi: NO I'm n...

Nk: Khush don't be scared. I will do simple yoga for you

Khushi raised her eyebrow seeing him and Aarav's puppy face to win against NK so she decided to win the challenge against him.

Soon Nk and Khushi were doing yoga poses to compete with each other.

Aarav: GF let's do some difficult asanas (Yoga poses).

Khushi: OK... Then she started to do yoga.

Family: WHAT THE

Khushi was almost startled at hearing the family shout.

Khushi: What

Roshini: We don't you were a pro in yoga.

Akash: When did you learn yoga

Khushi: In my school day

Akash: Wow... My dear NK bhai what happened you lost the challenge. NK simply nods his head... Wow then khush, win the challenge...

Khushi: There is no challenge I just do it for Aarav. That's it.

NK happily jumped in front of Khushi like a monkey asking Really khush...  She nods her head. Pulling her cheek You are so cute Khush and he ran from there.

.

.

ARNAV ROOM

Arnav was reading the business magazine sitting in the bed but his thoughts were roaming somewhere. Khushi entered the room and called him getting no reaction she takes the pillow and smash it against his head.

Feeling some soft thing hitting his face Arnav blurted " What the" and glared at Khushi and again he sees the magazine without giving a glance to her.

Getting irritated with his behavior she again smashes his head with a pillow...

Arnav: Not again

Khushi smiled at him evilly seeing him irritated again she tried to hit his face with a pillow. Keyword she tried... But this time Arnav took the pillow beside him sneakingly and hit it on her head before she hit him.

Khushi: What the Arnav youuuu

They ran around the room with a pillow in their hand trying to hit each other... At last, Arnav lifted Khushi simply on his shoulder like a rice sack.

Khushi: Arnav put me down RIGHT NOW YOU DUFFER.

Arnav: No babes not at all.

Khushi started to tickle his hips... Arnav laughed " Khushi no stop this"

Finally, he put her on the bed. Khushi without giving him any chance jumped to the other side and started to hit him. seeing that Arnav caught her and he started tickling her Khushi's gigglings were only heard in the entire room and getting the chance Khushi took the pillow and started beating him Arnav dodged himself once but Khushi didn't stop then Arnav and took another pillow and both started playing with the pillows soon all the feathers were all over the room finally

Arnav surrendered himself and stopped and Khushi too stopped. both saw each other and saw the room which was now entirely filled with cotton and burst into laughter.

The room filled with laughter sound and cotton flying in the air. At last, getting exhausted both lay down on the bed when Khushi immediately settled in his arms keeping her head on his chest and throwing her hand on his waist. Arnav caressed her hair with a fulfilling smile on his face.

Arnav was cleaning Khushi's hair and vice versa and they both were still smiling seeing what they did for a few minutes. Arnav cupped Khushi's face and kissed her forehead.

Both didn't speak a single word they were simply laying in each other arms with content smiles...

After a long silence, Khushi opened her mouth " Partner I wanna talk with you"

Caressing her hair " Yes partner tell me"

Khushi with a serious expression: Not now hmmm how about tomorrow

Arnav: Ok then let me cancel my meeting

Khushi: No no we will talk at night.

Arnav: Hmmm ok.

After some time both were snuggling with each other " Arnav why did you never ask me anything about my past life, studies, and work"

Arnav: You already tell me about your studies and work. and your past life you asked me some time to tell me about you. cupping her face So when you are comfortable you open up about past life I'm all ears for you. kissing her forehead " Now don't use your little brain so much" without replying to his comment Khushi snuggles to his chest hiding her face.

Khushi: What if I lied to you before about my studies, work, and past life?

Arnav thinkingly: Hmmm critical question don't know what will I do

Khushi: Sollu da (tell me)

Arnav: If you had a valid reason for the lie then you escaped if not be prepared to get Punishment

Khushi gulping: Punishment

Arnav: Yaa

Khushi: What Punishment

Arnav: That I will not tell now. when you tell me about yourself that time I will give punishment according to your lies.

Khushi: That's not fair tell me na what's punishment otherwise I will be thinking about that.

Arnav: No cheating when you tell me about yourself I will tell you the punishment.

Khushi with a grumpy face: Fine don't tell about that.

Arnav: By the way Partner how about Dinner Tomorrow?

Khushi: You mean we will go out?

Arnav: Yes. You want to talk with me... If we talk here someone will knocking the door every minute. I don't want any disturbance.

Khushi thought " He is right I don't want anyone to know about me it will be better if we talk somewhere else. I also want to talk about myself to him but after saying my feelings to him😍😍". Arnav shakes her shoulder and looks at her with concerned eyes" Khushi what happened?"

Khushi: Nothing we will go out tomorrow.

They were disturbed by Arnav's mobile ringtone. Aman is calling them to have dinner.

Both of them laughed seeing their condition after making themself presentable they went to the dining room to join the family.

Expect Aarav, Roshini, and Diya everyone was present at the table. Khushi sits in between Arnav and Aman.

Sheetal: Di where Roshini and Aarav. They didn't have dinner.

Khushi: They will not come they al...

Dadi: Why? Are they told you... First, you take care of your daughter. We will look for our family.

Khushi keeps silent because she knows this lady was gone case talking with her is useless. Arnav was getting angry hearing Dadi's words before he burst out Khushi keep holding his hand which was on the table and nodded no to argue with her. Seeing this Sheetal and Dadi fist their hand in anger.

Dadi: HP calls Roshini and Aarav.

Hp: Ji

Khushi sternly: Stay back Hp kaka. They already had their dinner. When I fed diya and Aarav. Roshini also had her dinner as she was busy with her college work. And Mrs. Malik if you had doubts you are free to call Roshini. And yaa if you want to talk with her then you can call my number or go to my room because Roshini's Mobile is battery dead and she is staying in my room.

Dadi shut her mouth hearing her reply. Aman and Arnav control their smirk seeing Dadi state because Khushi is the only one who can shut Dadi's great mouth. After dinner, everyone went to their room silently.

.

.

One person driving the black luxurious car rashly and suddenly there were a lot of people murmuring sounds coming. unconscious Khushi lay in the unknown room her dress had bloodstains here and there. Sweating Khushi wakes with a jerk sitting on the bed with an uneven breath. After drinking water she lay down in bed wide awake staring at the ceiling " What was that dream is something going to happen but who is the person? Whose car? Where is that place? And why I'm lying unconscious? what the damn hell is this." Suddenly she jerks feeling some hand on her waist and towards the person who was sleeping beside her.

The person with closed eyes: Sleep Partner.

Khushi: What are you doing in my room Partner?

Arnav: Why are you wearing my t-shirt?

Khushi: That's my Jannu t-shirt

Arnav: It's my Shona room... Ok ok, no more talking sleep it's very late.

Khushi: But you didn't answer me.

Arnav: I'm not getting any sleep. I can't sleep or rather I think it's become habitual for me to sleep with you in my arms.

Khushi: I also become habitual to sleep here she smiles snuggles into his warm body and touches his chest where his heart " I think this the warm, safe, and best hiding place from everyone".

Arnav tightly pulled her into his warm body " Ok then let's keep my Shona hiding from everyone"

Khushi smiled hearing his reply and closed her eyes to get a peaceful sleep for some time.

.

.

AR OFFICE - DELHI BRANCH

Arnav was quickly finishing his work because he wants to spend his time with his Shona😍😍.  Annie entered his office after getting permission and place his favorite black coffee and went from there.

He was so engrossed in his work that he even forgets his favorite black coffee and a person sitting opposite him.

Person clearing throat: Excuse Mr. ASR I was sitting here for the past 5 minutes.

Arnav: So what

Aman: Yaar arine don't become such a workaholic take some rest also.

Arnav with a smirk: I will

Aman: What.

Arnav: I'm going to get rest for sure but after finishing my d...

Before he finishes the statement Aman interpreted and says " Yeah yeah I know after finishing your so-called works"

Arnav smirk: No Amy after having my dinner with your sister.

Aman: WHAT you guys are going out without me.

Arnav: Yeah obviously

Aman: This is not fair arine

Arnav: Everything is fair in love and war Amy. By the way, are you getting jealous?

Aman: Uhhhhh jealous and me no way... And don't forget she is my sister.

Arnav: My Partner

Aman: Don't get possessive man, she is my sister then only your partner.

Arnav: Aman if you did not close your damn mouth I am going to through you from this building.

Aman: You cannot. see his glare " Ok cool why this sudden dinner plan"

Arnav: Just like that

Aman raised his eyebrows: Really

Arnav sighs: Ok fine she wants to talk with me. Leave that and tell me what your plan now going home or any meeting.

Aman: No I'm going home I have a headache. Taking the cup from his table " I badly need this and I'm taking your car tell Khushi to come here taking a car"

Arnav: I call the driver you go with him.

Aman: No Arine I'm fine I can drive. Finishing the cup he went from there taking the car keys.

A few minutes later Arnav's phone rang seeing the caller ID he smirks " Hi Shona missing me?"

Khushi: I'm going kill you Mr. ASR Come to the parking area immediately.

Arnav: Oh shit. Don't get angry baby, I'm coming within a minute. he immediately shut down his laptop and went to his private elevator to his partner.

.

.

AR - PARKING AREA

Khushi standing outside the car messaging Roshini and asking about Diya. She heard some sound and turned to the person who was standing there without blinking his eyes looking at her.

Person: Wow you look soooo cute my Cutie pie

Khushi: Awww thank Mr. Handsome

Person: Not mention my lady

Khushi with light blush: Ok stop Arine lets go

Arnav: Is by any chance? Are you blushing?

Khushi: Arine STOP we are getting late.

Arnav ruffling her hair: Nice diversion I let it go now not next time my Shona now come let's go.

Khushi smiled at him but she was thinking about something she sat inside the car and watched outside silently. Arnav look at her worriedly " Khushi if you are not comfortable about sharing things with me it's fine"

Khushi: Why do think like that?

Arnav: After getting inside the car you are not even looking at me and silently glaring outside.

Khushi: No it's not what you are thinking. I'm fine with talking about myself to YOU.

Arnav grinned hearing " YOU": Then what happen why are being very quiet?

Khushi: Something is not right I can feel that.

Arnav: Nothing like that be relaxed.

Khushi: No I can't pass these feelings I get very restless. Holding his hand " Arnav I'm sorry can we cancel the plan let's go home, please we will talk after everyone sleeps. Please"

Arnav with a worried face: Shona why the hell your hand is cold and shivering damnit

Khushi: Let's go home Arnav, please

Arnav: Ok fine relax we will go home.

Khushi without saying anything holds his biceps and leans on his shoulder closing her eyes. Arnav started to drive fast " Don't drive rashly Arnav" suddenly she opens her eyes widely and thought " Is not the black luxurious car driving rashly in my dreams but whose car was that... think Khushi we are traveling in the white car and whose... OMG Arnav's car is also black"

Khushi panicking: Arnav where is your car? 

 Arnav: Aman took it

Khushi immediately took her phone to call Aman: Pick up dammit

Arnav: Khushi what happ

Khushi: Aman is not picking up my call

Arnav: Maybe he went home, wait lets me call RM

Khushi: Park the car side and then call

Khushi was trying to call Aman while Arnav talking with someone from RM seeing his worried face: What happened Arnav? 

Arnav: Aman didn't reach home till now

Khushi: Track Aman mobile

Arnav: But I don't know to hack

Khushi: Gosh Arnav ask someone from AR Tech Department to track Aman's mobile.

Arnav: Yaa calling... he fumbled with his phone seeing that Khushi says " Arnav relax nothing will happen to him"

Seeing him tense Khushi says: Arnav you better call Aman I will try to track him

Arnav: You know hacking

Khushi sincerely doing something on her mobile " Yaa I know basic hacking I can find his mobile's last location" 

Arnav: He is not picking up my call also

" I tracked him follow this GPS" saying this Khushi gives her mobile to him.

.

.

After 10 minutes of travel, they saw a group of people looking at something and they both got relief seeing Arnav's ( Aman) car but soon it faded seeing the car's condition. Arshi hurriedly Went towards the car and got horrified seeing the car's condition Arnav immediately went to the driver's seat to pull out the unconscious and bleeding Aman with the help of Khushi. Arnav carried Aman to his car. Khushi sits in the back seat taking Aman's head in her lap. Arnav drives the car at full speed to reach the hospital.

.

.

Both Arshi was standing outside the ICU waiting for the doctor to come out. After some minutes doctor came outside both Arshi asked back-to-back questions to the doctor about Aman's health.

Doctor: Listen we cannot tell anything now please try to understand the situation now and he is still in danger. if you can arrange ab negative blood please arrange it soon patient lost a lot of blood immediately we needed it.  It's a very rare group if you know someone then inform us immediately.

Khushi: Doctor I'm ab negative.

Doctor: Nurse, take her to the lab.

Khushi: I recently got a full body checkup and I'm totally fit and fine to give blood.

Doctor: OK then come inside.

Khushi went inside after giving assurance to Arnav that everything will be fine and asked him to call someone from their family.

After Khushi went Arnav called Akash and ask him to come to XYZ hospital immediately without informing the family. He doesn't want family members to get a tense hearing about Aman's accident. 

.

.

PRECAP:

Sheetal and Dadi plan against ASR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...
265K 9.4K 18
A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and sheetal by heir cruel plans on a mid Night...
56.5K 2K 6
A story of a mother . Based on arshi and ipkknd continuations. Peep into know more
553K 21K 33
Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattered soul behind that beautiful smile . Arn...