๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป

Autorstwa rawbarbiez

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle." Wiฤ™cej

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
10
11
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
15
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
New book !!!
31
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
R.I.Pโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

32

4.9K 262 184
Autorstwa rawbarbiez

excuse any mistakes
(Continued)

𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳 "𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙰"
12:2o P.M.| BORA BORA

"Thank you for your business." I forced a smile on my face nodding my head. He reached his hand out I looked his hand up and down frowning my eyebrows.

Fuck he think this .. a interview. Ion do germs. Gonna have our ass going back with the Boravirus next.

I felt a smack to the back of my head knowing it was Scope respectful ass. I took the man hand and shook it.

I pulled out my hand sanitizer squeezing some in my hands rubbing them together, I offered the man some he shook his head no.

Nasty ass Nigga

"Sada gonna react worse then Scope." Ronda whispered.

"Duh bih Scope gonna act like he don't care." Murder said in a duh tone.

I heard whispers behind me making me turn around seeing Murder and Ronda on their phones looking at some.

I snatched Ronda's phone out his hand. I bite down on the inside of my mouth sucking my teeth.

I thought we simply told them not to go no where.

I nodded my head lowly chuckling passing the phone to Scope showing him the pictures of NewNew. He hunched his shoulders and looked at me.

"What you showing me this for I knew she was gonna do her anyway." He walked off towards the trucks helping Bouka count the money.

I went to Ronda safari to be nosey and see what he be watching before I could click on the link that said step momma fucking her step son he snatched the phone out my hand locking it.

I shook my head. This Nigga be wilding fucked up.

I pulled my phone out my pocket calling Couture making it go straight to voicemail.

"Simp ass." Murder laughed patting my shoulder going to get in the truck.

I mugged him pulling my gun out shooting him in the back of his leg.

He dropped to the ground. "Who a simp now." I shook my head laughing at him walking over him towards the truck.

I heard a shot. I turned around to see Murder with his gun amid towards my way.

"You missed pussy." I walked to the back of the truck seeing Bouka and Scope putting money in different duffle bags.

"Ion think he missed." Scope pated my shoulder making me look down seeing blood.

I quickly looked away. Ion like seeing blood especially my own. I'm to sexy to bleed.

"Fuck they ass wasted." Ronda picked up a empty bottle of green furry.

I snapped my neck In his direction. "A whole-" I cut myself off seeing a empty bottle of pink whitney on the counter as well.

"They ass was mixing shit." Bouka laughed cleaning up the mess they made.

"Where Murder." Scope looked around making all of us tense up since we knew he was now addict to drugs.

"I-" Bouka cut me off.

"Don't say nun we finna catch his ass." We followed behind bouka upstairs in Murder room.

Ronda was about to knock until Scope pushed him out the way bussing in.

"We caught !" I screamed and stop when I seen Murder in the bed laying down stuffing his face with burger and fries watching SpongeBob.

"Fuck y'all doing." He licked the ketchup of his hands looking confused.

"We." He cut his eyes at me.

"Y'all really thought I was using." He shook his head making a tear fall down his face. "Why would I fuck up a trip for everybody being selfish."

"I just got fucking shot! so yes expect me to be in the bed and not downstairs cleaning up behind a bunch of bitches." He yelled coughing. "All I want to do is enjoy my time before I go back home and have to go to rehab."

"Watch that bitch word cuh." Scope told him truthfully.

Ronda pushed us to the door telling us to go get the girls while he stayed back with Murder.

I nodded my head closing the door behind me.

"There they go!" I lowly yelled pointing to where they were.

I seen NewNew sitting over by the hot tub kicking her feet in the water before Scope picked her up from the waist making her scream.

"Put me down! Put me down your dead!" She kicked and punched.

Fuck wrong with her ass

I took another looking finding couture up in some nigga face. I walked up behind her snatching her up by her arm.

"Fuck are you doing Jit." I mugged the boy she was talking to. "You can't answer me." I looked back down at her small figure.

"Your so gushy and pink and stuff and yea." She pocked at my stomach.

Her ass is hallucinating.

"I'm thirsty saddy." She cried. "Thirsty me thirsty." She pointed to her ear.

"I'll get you some water come on." I dragged her forgetting all about the nigga face she was in.

"Stop." She said as I held on to her hand dragging her through the sand with me.

She picked up a candle tilting it to her face.

Cuh ass was drinking a candle

I popped her hand making the candle fall out. "Fuck is you doing." I shook my head picking her up bridal style.

"It's hot saddy." She fanned her mouth.

I know it is dumb ass , Fuck is a saddy

(Saddy is not auto correct for daddy. It's his nickname she gave him)

I looked down at her seeing her close her eyes.

"I wanna do bora bora shit with my Miami ass friends!" I heard TaMeisa yell at bouka as he tried to walk her to the car.

Bouka bent over putting TaMeisa seatbelt on her as she hung out the door. "Come on jit damn he said frustration.

"Come on.. com." She said in a mocking tone.

I shook my head laughing. That nigga bouka funny af.

"Stop moving so damn much." I looked down at couture in my hands. I kissed her forehead shutting her eyes back walking her to the car.

She fluttered her eyes open looking at my shoulder. I knew she was bout to start asking questions and shit and I wasn't in the mood.

Ass be acting like somebody momma and shit.

"Is your blood blue or is sticking like your nut." She touched my wound making me tense up. She looked at her finger licking it.

"I'm a vampire now." She laughed playfully.

"Holdup... wait what you say my what." I laughed. "Say that one mo time."

"Your nut." She bite her bottom lip looking at me. "I want some-" she stopped and looked me in my eyes like she was searching for a answer.

"Dick."

"Hell nawh jit Yeen ready for this dick it's gone fuck your life up." I chuckled thinking back to some hoes I fucked in the past I'm still getting my car keyed.

"My life already fucked up." She closed her eyes back.

"Stop talking like that li gangsta." I kissed her lips before putting her in the backseat with TaMeisa and NewNew.

NewNew was so wasted Scope had to sit in the backseat with her laying across his nap sleep.

I was about to close the door until she pulled me back while pushing a string of her hair behind her ear.

"This mines now." She said while trying to unbuckle my pants still looking me in my eyes.

That eye contact be killing a nigga. Every time.

I popped her hand. "Get cha ass back." I closed the door getting into the passenger seat as bouka pulled off laughing.

"Fuck so funny." I pulled out my phone recording NewNew and scope in the backseat being petty.

"These young ass girls got us tripping." He said stopping at a red light.

Scope bussed out laughing. "Ian never tripping over no pussy love no hoe y'all know the motto."

"What ya said kacey." NewNew jumper out her sleep.

"Nun what ya talking about, come on back to sleep." He patted his thigh she laid her head back down closing her eyes.

"Oh ok don't try that shit no more." She mumbled to him with her eye still closed.

I looked at couture who was biting her nails with her legs crossed over each other

Ass looking mighty horny

•••

Might be changes I accidentally posted another version.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

213K 6.1K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
Our secret Autorstwa Lilpapi

Dla nastolatkรณw

337K 7K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
649K 21.7K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
314K 8.3K 47
ษช ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด˜แด€ษชษด...๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข. ษช แด…แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ษดแดœแดส™. ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ษดแด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แด แดกสœแดแด‡แด แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส€แดœษด...