All For Us || Oscar Diaz

By sweet_lemonade3

"Guilty or innocent, my love is infinite... Guess you figured my two times two always equates to one. Dreame... More

1: Made It Out
2: Welcome To Freeridge
3: Party
4: Christmas
5: Another Funeral
6: Three Years Later
7: He's Back
8: Mistake
9: Ride Wit Me
10: Lunch
11: Car Radio
12: Cookies
13: Paint Job
14: Babysitting
15: Miss Independent
16: Fight
17: I'm Sorry
18: Ignoring
19: Beach
20: Rated R
21: Girl Talk
22: Saving
23: Stay In
24: Halloween
25: Lockdown
26: Football
27: Thanksgiving
28: Girl's Day
29: Imagine
30: Falling
31: Two Weeks
32: Family
33: XO
34: Merry Christmas
35: Happy Holidays
36: And Happy New Year
37: Ghost
38: Future Hearts
39: Tony
40: Sometimes
41: Enchanted
42: Let's Hurt Tonight
43: Brothers and Sisters
44: Friends
45: Happy Birthday
46: Grow Up and Be Kids
47: After Laughter
48: Sad Songs
49: Five Stages Of Grief
50: Denial
51: Anger
52: Bargaining
53: Depression
54: Acceptance
55: Surrender
56: Out Of The Black
57: Edge of Tonight
58: Scared of the Dark
59: Home
60: Fiancé
61: Cesar
62: Angels and Saints
63: Warm Welcome
65: Daddy Issues
66: Dinner
67: La Santa
68: Lady Spooky
69: Turns Out I'm 100%
70: Family Ties
71: Goodbyes
72: Endgame
73: Cuchillos
74: In My Prison
75: Capture the Flag
76: The Aftermath
77: All For Us
78: Happy Halloween
79: Baby Mama/Daddy

64: Hermosa

1.3K 41 16
By sweet_lemonade3

Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik ft. Sia
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here

Go give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

Oscar felt guilty walking into his room and seeing Nina fast asleep on his bed. The Prophet$ got arrested today and Oscar invited her especially when he felt that Nina had been distant lately. He knew about the whole Stacey Ramos situation but he knew that something else was bothering her. They were supposed to talk about it tonight but he ended up doing something else.

Cesar and Jamal came over and spilled that they were kidnapped by his boss. Now, Cuchillos had given them a mission about finding Lil' Ricky saying that he was alive. So what does he do? He tags along with Jamal to dig up Lil' Ricky's grave and low and behold it was an empty casket. Not so empty seeing that there was a gnomie inside.

Either way they ended up getting nowhere. All they knew was that Lil' Ricky was alive.

He went home and he was all covered in dirt. Washing up, he ignored all the sounds coming from his brother's room. At least someone was getting it tonight. Now, he'd cleaned himself off and crawled into bed with Nina. He placed his arm over her torso she groans and shifts in her place.

"Oscar? Did you just come in?" she rasped. "Do you know what time it is?"

"I know, amor. Go back to sleep okay?" he whispered placing a kiss on her ear. He cursed himself knowing he woke up Nina. It only made him feel even more guilty knowing they were supposed to talk.

Hearing her sigh, Oscar pulls her in closer and even slips his hand under her shirt to feel her warmth. Nina ended up whining a little and removed Oscar's hand to place it just on top of her. This caused Oscar to feel confused. They haven't touched each other since Nina got back. Not that he was in a hurry he just knew something was up.

His suspicions were only confirmed when he tried it again and Nina pushed him away a little bit hard than the last. That part annoyed him a little but he pushed it away. "¿Qué pasa, mami?" he asked with a sigh.

"Nada," Nina mumbled.

"Entonces, ¿por qué sigues alejándome?"

"I'm not pushing you away, Oscar."

"You just did. Twice," he pointed out and Nina sighed once more. She kept quiet and Oscar leaned over to look at her. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. Goddamnit she'd been crying. "Nina, what's wrong?" he asked her softly but she wasn't budging.

"Baby, talk to me," he pleaded trying to get her to face him but she only pushed him away. Digging up the damn grave could've waited. The Prophet$ just got arrested, she could've been scared still.

"Is it because of the Prophet$ getting arrested? Nina they're going away for a long time. We're not gonna be dealing with Marcus for a long time."

Nina still wasn't answering. He took a deep breath. He was tired. It was what time in the morning. He just wanted to hold her and go to sleep but now he was slowly getting irritated. "Nina, I'm sorry. I know you just wanted to spend time and talk but-"

"So why'd you leave?" she sniffed. "You knew I wanted to talk so why did you leave?"

Oscar blinked a few times as he sat up a little so he could look at her. "Cesar and his friends got kidnapped by Cuchillos. Jamal and I had to check something out."

Nina didn't know what the connection was with what he said but his first sentence alone got her attention. "Kidnapped by your boss? Are they okay?" she sat up and finally Oscar saw her eyes. He really did make a mistake of going out with Jamal that night.

"Y-yea they're okay. It's not something you gotta be worried about, Nina," he assured. "What about you? Are you okay? You've been crying," he pointed out and in that moment Nina avoided eye contact.

"Nina I'm-"

"It's fine Oscar. You had to check up on the kids, it's okay," she replied sincerely as she adjusted the blanket. "I'm tired. It's like two in the morning let's just go to sleep, okay?" she said in a whisper carefully laying back down on the bed.

Oscar wasn't having it. "Is it about this Stacey Ramos? The money? Nina, we're gonna figure something about with paying this chick back. Don't make this a reason to stress-"

Nina sat up right again. "It's not about the money or Stacey. Just drop it, Oscar please. We'll talk later in the day. I got work tomorrow at Brian's shop I just want to go back to sleep. So please let's just drop it!" she raised her voice a little in frustration.

She wanted to talk to him but first he had some of the homies over then this happens. She doesn't blame him for checking on the kids, really. This was just her mind and emotions messing with her and she just wanted to back to fucking sleep.

As silence filled them once again Oscar kissed his teeth. Nina gripped the sheets and laid back down tossing the blanket over her as she turned away from Oscar. Oscar just looked at her, she was always too damn stubborn.

"Is it about the baby?"

The baby. They weren't even sure if she was pregnant. But the idea of it made her feel heavy all over again. "I haven't even thought about until you brought it up," she admits as her eyes started to water. Oscar just cursed himself again. "Who else knows about the baby?" she asked with a sniff.

Now I made her cry again. "Just Sad Eyes and V, when Dr. Snow told us about what happened," he explained softly but Nina said nothing. "Nina, how many times do I have to say that what happened wasn't your fault?" he was sad about it too but it pained him even more knowing Nina was taking the weight again when she wasn't supposed to.

"Oscar let's just go to sleep. Please?" she pleaded with him once more. Oscar sighed and he slowly got into the covers again. Nina felt the bed shift and she figured that he was facing away from her too. She wanted to ask if he could hold her but she figured that he was pissed already with what went down between them.

Nothing else was said between them after that.

Morning came and Nina wanted to get up early enough so she wouldn't be late to her new job. Even though things were paid, she had yet to call Stacey but in the meantime she wanted to work hard to pay back Berto for everything. She tried getting out of bed without waking Oscar but she ended up failing anyway hearing him groan.

"Where are you going?" he rasped holding on to her.

"I'm just gonna take a shower. That's all," Nina replied softly kissing his teardrop tattoo and his forehead. "Go back to sleep," she added playing with his ear. As he seemed to relax once more, Nina walked into the shower but little did he know that Oscar couldn't go back to sleep not after their exchange last night.

It all seemed too tense and he wanted to talk about it. Digging up graves could've waited.

Nina had her thoughts to herself as she stripped her clothes off and looked at her body again. She knew what she wanted to talk about with Oscar but it all seemed petty. She kept pushing the idea that she was a little too over her head about it and she really tried to push things aside. But in the end she still felt like shit.

As the warm water droplets hit her skin, her body started to relax a little. She felt guilty talking back to Oscar like that. She tried figuring out what to say to him but with him going out the night before she'd forgotten everything.

All of a sudden she had lost her train of thought hearing the door click behind her. Glancing behind her to see her boyfriend walk in and already stripping off his clothes. "Oscar! I'm taking a shower! How'd you get in? I locked the door," she said frantically turning away and covering up her body.

"Then I'll take a shower with you and I picked the lock," he shrugged off before stepping in the shower with her. But Nina only moved into a corner still covering up her body. She felt embarrassed having him see her like this. "You hate me that much that you had to use the bathroom outside and not the one in my room?"

"The point was for you not to see me but you still walked in on me," she mumbled but Oscar still heard her. "No, Oscar I don't hate you," she sighed still turning away from him

"For me not to see you? Why are you covering up? You're acting like we haven't showered together before," he pointed out stepping closer to her.

Nina didn't answer until she felt his arms on her waist. "Nina, what's wrong? You've been acting weird since after the party. You've been acting weird last night. Why are you hiding like this?" His hands snaked around her even more and she felt even more conscious about her scar. Jumping a little as his hands grazed over the on on her rib.

"Is this what's been bothering you?" he asked softly tracing over the scar and bullet wound. Nina stayed silent and she closed her eyes until Oscar spun her around gently to make her look at him. "Talk to me, amor," he pleaded cupping her face. He read the distress in her eyes watering with tears.

"I don't feel pretty," Nina finally gave in letting out a bitter laugh. "I don't feel beautiful seeing these scars and wounds on my body," she added with a choked sob.

God, that sounded better to myself, Nina thought to herself in annoyance.

"Like I could be fine and then I look at myself and I see these scars and I'm reminded by what happened and what I did and everything that follows. What's worse is that there's no getting rid of them," she angrily wiped away her tears. She was out of the hospital and she was still crying over petty shit like this.

"Especially this one," she points to the one near her shoulder. "This one is just so fucking obvious it pisses me off and it just ruins everything because with what I wear I keep seeing it. Even if I wear something nice I can't stop looking at it through the fucking mirror and it just throws me off so much."

"On top of that it takes me back to that fucking night. Like, I fucking get it I nearly died. I'm glad to be alive, alright," she continued to sob recalling how traumatic it all was. How traumatizing it was going through treatment as it is. "I don't need to be reminded all the fucking time. I'm so sick of it."

She closed her eyes tight letting forcing out the tears. She felt herself shrinking before him and it disgusted her so. How it all made her so feeble.

"Then there's the fact that we lost the baby," she cried placing a hand on her mouth. "Sometimes the idea comes into my head every now and then and I know you keep saying it's not my fault. But it just makes me hate myself even more," she cried even more as Oscar gently placed his hands on her hips.

"It all sounds so shallow I know and I didn't know how to tell you all of this because maybe you wouldn't understand. Cos I'm hearing myself say it and I just sound like an ass saying these things. I sound petty and stupid and I'm sorry for picking a fight with you last night. Shit you shouldn't even be hearing this stuff and I'm so-"

Oscar cut her off from all her rambling by kissing her on the lips. The kiss was soft and it was gentle as he held her close and so delicately. He pulls away and rests his forehead on hers. "You said I could stop you from your rambling so it's your turn to listen to me," he said wiping away her tears.

They look into each other's eyes and he could see how Nina was actually hurting for feeling this way. "First, don't say that what you just said and thought was petty. It comes from something deeper than just plain insecurities and I'm hurt how you thought I wouldn't get that," he tells her honestly causing her to sigh.

"The fact that it all stems for your trauma just goes to show how deeply its affected you. And thats also on me for not being attentive and sensitive enough that you were feeling and thinking these things," he continued as tears kept falling from her eyes. "And I'm sorry that we didn't talk about any of these sooner."

"Second, Nina have you seen yourself? Do you even know what I think every time I see you?" He continued in a softer tone. "I see the most beautiful person in the world. With her big brown eyes and soft smile and voice. Her big ass brain and heart. I see someone who still has the heart to show kindness despite knowing how fucked up things are where she is. I see someone who is so strong having to always pull through all the bullshit she encounters and I can only do so much but be in awe with her."

"I could list all my favorite things about you but that doesn't even describe half of the beauty that I see. The beauty I'm holding right now," he says tucking a wet strand of hair behind her ear. "But the thing is, I shouldn't be the one saying all of these things to you. I can't dictate what makes you beautiful because only you can do that."

Hearing his words and the soft pattering of the water droplets gave her a new sense of calm and relaxation. But Oscar was right, he could only say so much to her to make things better but this was something she'd have to see and understand for herself.

"And the baby?" his eyes watered for a moment. "Mi amor, I'm hurt about it too. That means you don't gotta bear this pain all by yourself. Allow me to bear this burden too," his voice was gentle matching the touch he gave her as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"What happened doesn't change the way I look at you. The way I feel about you," his thumb grazed another tear that fell. "What happened doesn't make me love you any less. It doesn't make me hate you, not even a little. Nina, I love you. I will always love you."

She cried harder hearing what he said. It's amazing how he knew exactly what to say. He'd been so patient and so loving ever since she'd been in the hospital. "I forget how good you could be with words sometimes," Nina said suddenly. Oscar chuckled, at least she was taking things more lightly this time around.

"If you think a couple of scars are going to make me love you any less you're wrong. After you loving me despite knowing who I am? You have no idea what kind of level of beauty I see every time I see you," he said with utter confidence and it made Nina feel a certain type of way. She felt overwhelmed with emotion and love from him. She didn't know what else to say.

Nina wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss. It was needy and passionate. It was something indescribable and she felt like she needed him so much more. "I love you. I fucking love you, Diaz," she mumbled in between their kisses.

"I love you, Nina," he said placing his hands on her waist pressing her naked body against his even more. "Let me show you what you make me think each time I see you. Let me show you how you make me feel when I see you," he pleaded lifting her head a little so he could kiss down her neck.

"Is this okay?" he mumbled against her soft and moist skin. Nina hand made its way to the back of his head as she hummed and nodded in response. "Just tell me when to stop okay, baby?"

Nina closed her eyes savoring the sensation of Oscar's lips on her wet skin. As his lips sucked and kissed on her neck, a faint moan escapes her lips. His hands roamed her body as he focused on the sweet spot just on the base of her neck and collar bone. He kissed the bullet wound by near her shoulder. It was soft and fleeting but it was enough to make her shudder under his touch. He kept kissing downward, even sucked on her breasts as he did so causing Nina's moan to bounce off the walls in the bathroom.

With each water droplet falling on her skin, it sent small shock waves throughout her body coupling Oscar's touch and kisses. He had kissed the other bullet wound by her abdomen as well as the scar on her rib. The more further down he went the more sensitive Nina felt to his touch. She had already felt heat pooling and wetness beginning to form between her sensitive folds below.

She felt his thumb graze over the tattoo on her hip. And seeing the small heart inked on her skin turned Oscar on even more. Never had he felt so lucky to have her here like this. She looked sexy with her head against the bathroom wall and her mouth open as she took deep breaths. She looked so fucking sexy.

His hand traveled downward to her ass and gave it a squeeze causing Nina's breath to hitch as her body jumped at his touch. His hand traveled down further to the back of her thigh and as he was kneeling on the bathroom floor, he hoists up her leg and puts it over his shoulder giving him the view of her glistening folds.

It's been awhile since he tasted her and seeing her already so drenched made his mouth water. He wanted to be gentle, he loved being gentle with her. It felt different when they went slow, when they would make love slow. And Oscar intended to just show how much he loved Nina just like this.

His tongue lapped over her clit and Nina instantly threw her head back in pleasure, moaning so loudly feeling the sensation that Oscar was giving her. She bucked a little as his tongue did the works only for Oscar to place his hands on Nina's hips to hold her in place as he ate her out. He wanted her to feel this with every whimper and the hitch of her breath. She tasted sweeter than he remembered, it must've been all the fruit cups back at the hospital.

He focused on giving her long slow strokes with his tongue as Nina writhed in his hold. She was going crazy with this feeling. The pleasure felt good and indescribable but she wanted more. It was until his lips sucked on her clit and two of his fingers teased her entrance.

"Oh f-fuck," she whimpered feeling Oscar's fingers enter her. The feeling he was giving her was overwhelming especially when his fingers pumped in and out in a faster pace. Her hands were on his head pushing him in more. She could hear the own sounds of her wetness as his tongue lapped over her folds and his finger pumping in and out.

And just as when he was about to send her over the edge he stops. Before Nina could say anything else, Oscar stands and his hands move to the back of her thighs to lift her up. In a squeal, Nina wraps her legs around his waist. Oscar chuckles hearing the sound escape her lips.

"Why'd you stop?" Nina asked in a small voice

"I got impatient," Oscar smirked before lining up his length with her entrance and setting her down on it. As he did so the two of them moaned only to be cut off by Oscar connecting his lips with Nina's in an open mouth kiss. She tasted herself against his lips and even she was overwhelmed and turned on by it.

Nina was drenched and it wasn't because of the water alone. Oscar whimpered feeling her walls around his girth. As he had her pinned against the wall, he slid in and out of her. "Baby, please tell me you're on the pill," Oscar's voice was raspy against her ear.

"I took one yesterday," she said in between his thrusts.

"Good cos I don't wanna pull out last minute. This load is going inside you," he said quickly but his last statement made Nina snort.

"You get that line watching shit on PornHub or what?" she giggled. The sound of her giggle put a smile on his face. It sounded so sweet and he knew that since the snarky comments were back she felt a bit better than when they first came into the shower.

"Cállate," he shook his head and smirked before kissing her once more. He felt Nina smiling back into the kiss and he felt happy.

Nina was happy too. She didn't just feel happy but she felt safe with him and she felt secure. They were in their own bubble again. With the sounds they were making they had completely forgotten about Cesar under the same roof as them in that moment.

The pleasure the both of them were feeling as a high was beginning to build with Oscar picking up the pace. It wasn't one of the slow ones but everything felt just as passionate and sensual. With the exchange they just had Nina didn't want to stop loving him, this went beyond moments like this. And Oscar wasn't going to stop showing Nina how much he loved her.

"Mi amor, I'm close," she whimpered against his lips. Oscar nodded and said that he was close too. "I love you. I love you so much," she cried out to him with each thrust.

"I love you, mi amor, mi vida, mi esposa. I love you, Nina," he whispered each time his hips rolled against hers. "Eres hermosa. Siempre has sido hermosa," he added and again felt overwhelmed with emotions. She loved him so much that went beyond words and actions describing it. With each moment they had there really was no underestimating of how much he could love her anymore.

Their lips brushed as their breaths fanned each other's faces. They had their foreheads against other and Nina's moans were getting louder and louder. Her nails dug into his back and Oscar only picked up the pace feeling the slight pain mix with his pleasure. His grip on her tightened as well as he was reaching his high.

After a few more thrusts Nina had let out a cry as her walls clamped down on him. She came hard to the point that her thighs were shaking against him. Oscar came not a moment later and the two of them felt hot as the two of them panted. The water continued to drip on them as they continued to move in and out of each other coming down from their high.

Nina held Oscar close feeling herself go limp. Oscar pulled himself out as he adjusted his hold on her by lifting her up a little. "I got you, mama. I got you," he whispered to her rubbing his nose against hers.

"When I said I loved everything about you, I meant it," he added softly before looking into her eyes.

"Scars and trauma and all?" Nina asked lightly as she tried to calm down from her high.

Oscar continued to stare as his eyes traced the textures and small details of her. He could only ever think of how she made him feel and how with whatever he said too long ago was nowhere near close of how much he loved her.

"Everything," he replied with a small smile. "I love you, hermosa," he said looking into Nina's eyes.

She looked at him softly, bring a hand up to his face. Her thumb traces over his teardrop tattoo. If he only knew how beautiful he looked in Nina's eyes as well. "Te quiero, hermoso," she kissed his cheek. "Mi vida," she placed another kiss on his other cheek. "Mi cariño," she giggled kissing his nose. "Mi amor," she placed on last kiss on his lips and pulled away. "Mi esposo," she smiled caressing his cheek.

Oscar smiled as well before giving her one last kiss. He slowly sets her down not breaking the kiss and he pulls away from her slowly.

"How many?" she asked him suddenly causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"What?"

Nina sighed tearing her gaze away for a moment. "I'd like you to know that I'm still pretty open on the idea of having kids. In due time. When we're both ready," she explained looking back him.

"But I think I'm gonna need a number on how many kids you want, Diaz," she pursed her lips trying to fight back the creeping blush.

Oscar couldn't help but smile. It was nice to know that she felt a little better since they got into their little situation. He thought to himself for a moment.

"Ten."

Nina's eyes widened. "TEN?!?"

"Okay maybe not that many. I will take whatever your body can handle," he laughed seeing the look on her face. The idea of having kids with her was enough at the moment.

"Two will be enough... or four... unless we end up having six or seven-"

"OSCAR!" Nina kept laughing.

"They could form a little gang just them siblings. We could call them Los Angelitos," he went on as Nina started bursting with laughter. Oscar smiled hearing the sweet sound of her happiness. He started to kiss her all over as she continued to laugh.

"God, I love you," Nina mused amidst her giggles.

"I know, baby. I love you too." Oscar smiled as he continued to kiss her.  "I think you just woke up Cesar," he joked making her laugh even more.

Eventually, they did end up showering together as quickly as they could since they didn't know if Cesar had already showered. Though Oscar didn't think if Nina knew that Cesar wasn't by himself in his room last night. In the middle of them already brushing their teeth, Oscar tried explaining it to Nina who didn't believe him. Moments later they wrapped themselves in towels and left the bathroom only to be met with Cesar. And Monse.

"I told you," Oscar smirked causing Nina to slap his shoulder but Oscar only laughed. "Yo, for the record I heard you guys last night," he smirked as the two teens eyes widened hearing what Oscar just said. Nina's eyes widened too figuring that they weren't on good terms.

"Yea, for the record we heard you guys too," Monse said point blank. Nina wasn't surprised but she still ended up blushing with embarrassment. Oscar only shook his head and walked back to his room so he could get dressed up.

"D-do you guys need the bathroom?" Nina asked awkwardly as she clutched on her towel.

"We showered last night," Cesar explained and Nina's eyes widened again. Monse blushed and corrected her... whatever he was.

"We didn't do it together!"

---

HELLO ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE AGAIN

Ive been trying to get my shit together the past week so I apologize for the delay and the lack of interactions in the comments. But I believe this month marks a year since I started writing this story. I began drafting this story some time in April, a few weeks after the release of OMB season 3 soooooo

SO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY??? I GUESS??

thank u guys again for all the support you've given me so far ❤️

Tell me what you guys think :)))

VOTE!!!!!
AND
COMMENT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 12.8K 82
Que peligroso amor, es tu amor para mi... "She's not moving. Lina over here is my hyna, she's mine." That sentence made my chest feel heavy. I couldn...
597K 11.9K 45
They find a paradise in each other. A paradise that won't last. "And if we don't last?" "Don't worry, we're totally ride or die." ON MY BLOCK [OSCAR...
746K 16K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
2.4M 53.3K 188
where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best believe i own the stupid ideas i write in...