𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓...

By jellyshuas

chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass... More

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
1; 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚
2; 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧
3; 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
4; 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙
5; 𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
6; 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
7; 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩?!
8; 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝
9; 𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤
10; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢
11; 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮
12; 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨
13; 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚
14; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚
15; 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠
16; 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚
17; 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢
18; 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
19; 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
20; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩
21; 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
22; 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮
23; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣
24; 𝙙𝙖𝙮-𝙤𝙛𝙛
25; 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩
26; 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
27; 𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙖
28; 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙤
29; 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
30; 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙
31; 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
32; 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
33; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮)
34; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷)
35; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽)
36; 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
37; 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮
38; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎)
39; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜)
40; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎)
41; 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚
42; 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣
43; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴)
44; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲)
45; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀)
46; 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
47; 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩
48; 𝙥𝙪𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨
49; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
50;𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
51; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬)
52; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬)
53; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞)
54; 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
55; 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
56; 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨
57; 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬
58; 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮
59; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣
60; 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨
61; 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
63; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨
64; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩
65; 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖?
66; 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
67; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
68; 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
69; 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚
70; 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
71; 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙨
72; 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚
73; 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
NOTE

62; 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

2.9K 174 225
By jellyshuas

JIHAN
junhao!,meangyu, uji, hong jisoo

junhao! added joshuji.

joshuji: OML THERE ARE HINTS HERE OML

meangyu: wow. you read it as fast as a lightning bolt!

uji: tf are you doing here jeonghan

joshuji: ouch 🤕

junhao!: so joshua=daddy jeonghan=babie or jeonghan=daddy or joshua=babie

hong jisoo: idc

hong jisoo logged off.

junhao!: oh joshua hyung's a switch

uji: CHAN ISHSJWJJDO

meangyu: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHAHHAHAHA

joshuji: i want to be babie

meangyu: but you're pretty good at acting and seeing a dom!jeonghan would be hot

uji: dom!jeonghan what are you a fanfiction writer

menagyu: what if i say yes

uji: no

junhao!: i'd like top jeonghan hyung though

joshuji: yknow what

meangyu: OML ARE WE GOING TO SEE TOP JEONGHAN

joshuji: no im more natural as babie

junhao!: LEMME ASK EVERYONE

JIHAN!
PRESIDENT, joshuji, hong jisoo, sleepless, callmesoon, wonwoo.,uji, weeds, meangyu, DKK, diva, junhao4ever, junhao!

junhao!: so who are tops here

diva: hoe

sleepless: jeonghan was telling me abt him being a top earlier

joshuji: NO i change my mind want to be babie

joshuji: jisoo-daddy's baby 🥵

hong jisoo: disgusting don't ever use my name and daddy together

PRESIDENT: um

weeds: but like joshua's
v e i n y a r m s

joshuji: ouch joshuji 😣

junhao4ever: oh my my no no no no minghao hyung ur only for junhui

weeds: that's unreasonable vernon???

uji: just decide already jeez

joshuji: IM BABIE OR I KILL YALL

DKK: reasonable

meangyu: ok ok chill

PRESIDENT: junhui said something about beng a top too

uji: this is not comfortable

callmesoon: because you're a bottom

uji logged off.

callmesoon: NUUUUUUU I CRI

callmesoon logged off.

diva: hmmm fishy

DKK: HMMMMMMMMMM

sleepless: 🤔 🤔 🤔

junhao!: wOw wow wow woW

PRESIDENT: i should make a top gc

weeds: no

wonwoo.: i don't see the need for that

DKK: lol look at bottoms tryna stop us from claiming our title

junhao!: dk hyung i need u

DKK: why

junhao!: katana knife thingz

DKK: YAY GTG GOODBYE BOTTOMS

weeds: fucking gay

whatever. wonwoo's not going to stop until he gets to finish this fanfic, even if chan and vernon use their abilities on him. this junhao fanfic was the most cliche, melodramatic, angsty, fluffy, and sexual one he'd ever seen. what an impression.

"stop reading if you're going to insult us, wonwoo-hyung! you've been laughing at the plot and character arc!" chan hides under the couch. if he could bury himself alive, he would. "okay, vernon, let's delete that damn fic."

"no! i'm proud of what we've done!" vernon proudly sticks his chest out, hands on his waists as if he was a hero who just arrived to save the day. "chan, ge—"

vernon gets cut off when wonwoo laughs. again. what's wrong this time? "oh my god. i knew that junhui has a girlfriend. i knew it! this fake marriage thing is going to be so much more interesting though it's so cliche."

"why?! fake marriages are the epitome of fanfictions! titles like, 'my husband is a jerk', 'married to insert-any-idol's-name', 'bethroted', etcetera." vernon listed, proudly hopping beside wonwoo to read the junhao fanfiction he and chan made.

"wait, there's an awkward supposed-to-be smut here!" wonwoo says, and chan groans.

"what?!" said junhui, who was close by, listening to the three all this time. "hey, you can't write smut about your own member! that's just disgusting!"

"yeah, well, they wrote it. they seem uncomfortable with it so they just cut it off with someone going in the room." wonwoo stared back at junhui, who nods. "you should read this though."

"why?!"

"because you probably like minghao-hyung, you like dramas, you secretly enjoy extreme angst?" vernon exposes junhui, causing him to call the red demon. "woah, okay, that's how we're going to fight now?" vernon fishes out his phone and dials minghao's number.

if junhui was defensive, then it meant that was true, right?! chan's eyes widened as he feels his junhao ship sailing again.

after a few minutes, seokmin entered the room (his wife was behind her, unbeknownst to seventeen) and stared at the four men in front of him. vernon was trying to hold back the red demon to successfully talk to someone on the phone, wonwoo was laughing and slapping his thigh while reading a fanfiction on his laptop, chan was hiding under the couch. ah, yes, a normal day in seventeen's base.

"hey!" seokmin says, summoning a katana. he points it to his teammates. "tidy up! i have someone to introduce to you guys." seokmin throws the katana to vernon's way—but it missed, about a millimetre away from his ear.
vernon sighed.

the seventeen members slowly piled in the living room. yuju, who was hiding behind his husband, felt pressured to make them like her. "okay, meet my wife! yuju!"

"finally!" seungkwan says, clapping as yuju stepepd aside for everyone to see her properly. "i have lots of questions to ask you."

yuju nervously smiled and waved at seungkwan. "oh, that's good. nice to finally meet you guys." and giggled. seokmin got lost in his wife's eyes for a moment, before looking back at seventeen.

"BISEXUALS ARE WE STILL OKAY?" junhui shouts all of a sudden, making everyone laugh. also, it made seokmin whine about the 'bro' code.

"she's my wife! you can't steal her away from me!" seokmin protectively laced his arm around yuju's waist, and seventeen cooed. "good that you know your boundaries. okay, so i brought her here, not just for you to meet her, but also because she has something to tell us." seokmin looked at his wife in anticipation.

"oh, about that, do you guys have a laptop or a computer? i can show it to you better that way." yuju says, fumbling with her hands.

"here, yuju-ssi." joshua stood up and handed yuju his laptop, gently smiling at the lady. yuju smiled back, thanking him before opening the gadget.

"thank you."

"always welcome." joshua did a little curtsy—which reminded seventeen why they nicknamed him 'gentleman'. one member was pouting though. two, if you count in seokmin. "what're you going to tell us?"

"so, i acted as a liaison in pledis for about a week—"

"WHY." mingyu interrupted. seokmin flicked mingyu's forehead before he motioned for his wife to continue. "hey, i mean, that's dangerous!"

"i became a government spy. so, i was tasked to get in pledis mafia and i got some info." yuju typed into joshua's laptop, and then turned it for everyone to see. she showed a picture of a young man—who was apparently an idol. "he's deokhwa from the group MSQ. he's a general in pledis mafia, and he'll act as the boss of the other pawns who will be in the governor's dinner."

seventeen studied deokhwa's face, and his info. minghao clicked his tongue. "i know this guy, we were trained at the same time. he has an ability."

"what's his ability?" asked chan innocently.

"he can control rocks." minghao lowly growled. "the hotel is made of rocks, of course. he can make it collapse when he senses something or someone interfering with their operation."

"i can hold it up for hours." jihoon waved his hand, and the worries of seventeen was dismissed. yuju continues.

"the drugs will be in clear packets, white and powder-like. and," yuju clicks on a button in the keyboard, then a new picture of a man appears. the man had a lean figure and had purple-black hair in a bob cut. "he's mori, the right hand of jia-er. he'll be in the bar."

"seungkwan?" seungcheol calls. seungkwan nodded and smirked at seungcheol. seungcheol knew that seungkwan got the message.

"and lastly, this guy." yuju flashes a picture of a familiar person—which made jihoon's blood boil. "they bailed him out of the correctional center illegally. he'll be at the party."

"shit." jeonghan looks at jihoon, worried. minhyuk knows all of their faces, especially jihoon's, his brother. "maybe we can do something about it..?"

"oh, you have me." soonyoung says, forgetting that he can control minds for a second. "just tell me when he enters the premises and i'll control him immediately."

jihoon felt soonyoung's gaze on him. jihoon gave him an acknowledging nod, and soonyoung sighed in relief. that meant that it was totally okay to harm his brother a little.

"that's all i have, sadly. can you manage only with that much info?" yuju asked, giving joshua the laptop back.

"of course we can". seungcheol boasts. "we're seventeen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 144 22
At summer Choi y/n goes to seoul to spend time with her brother but she goes through an embarrassing encounter 👀. (REWRITING) *Warning* This story m...
6.6K 57 55
Wherein the 7 playboys tries to win/break the hearts of the 7 sassy softies. How did the playboys and the sassy softies fell for each other? (Vampire...
3.9K 175 11
Jeonghan, Seokmin, Minghao, Jihoon, Wonwoo and Seungkwan are known to be the softest, kindest, craziest, friend squad in the whole campus, or as the...
22.7K 794 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...