2Hearts : SarawatTine

بواسطة sunnuisance

Tine Metawin is a new actor in Star Bright Entertainment (SBE). His handsome and delicate figure can make any... المزيد

Author Notes
Character ❤️ 2Hearts
2Hearts 1 : Are you okay?
2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?
2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!
2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself
2Hearts 5 : Going to Sarawat house
2Hearts 6 : Sarawat POV
2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat
2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage
2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too
2Hearts 10 : Falling for him
2Hearts 11 : I miss you papaaa!
2Hearts 12 : Clueless Sarawat
2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick
2Hearts 14 : Trending
2Hearts 14 : Late night call
2Hearts 15 : First kiss
2Hearts 16 : Play Date
2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately
2Hearts 18 : Love Scene
2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings
2Hearts 20 : Sarawat is Bright
2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings
2Hearts 22 : Love counsel
2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone
2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me
2Hearts 25 : Worries
2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)
2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)
2Hearts 28 : 2Hearts Reaction
2Hearts 29 : Off day
2Hearts 30 : Unfocused
2Hearts 31 : Meeting Tine's family (1)
2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)
2Hearts 33 : Terrible day
2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?
2Hearts 35 : SarawatTine is real
2Hearts 36 : The hatred
2Hearts 37 : Unexpected
2Hearts 38 : Love is a hurricane
2Hearts 40 : Solved
2Hearts 41 : Insecure
2Hearts 42 : Assurance
2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission
2Hearts 44 : Mosquito bite
2Hearts 45: Missing pieces
2Hearts 46: Messed up
2Hearts 47: Man's Talk
2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?
2Hearts 49: Reconcile
2Hearts 50: Revealation
2Hearts 51 : The Day
2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating
2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2Hearts 39 : Comforts

4.1K 187 58
بواسطة sunnuisance

Sarawat sit beside Tine, worries. He can sense that Tine's body is tense. They just have happy moments today, until they arrived at Tine's house.

Tine's brother ask Sarawat to stay along and at that time they didn't know what's going on.

After Luke explains and they watch their social media account, finally they understand on what's going on.

"What do you think about it Tine?" Mew ask his son after they are being silent too long in the living room.

But after Tine keeps silent, Mew speak again,

"I don't think we need to worry about it, since that person in the video is your own brother" Mew looks at Luke.

"I think so too. Tine just need to clarify that. Because many fans and news thought that the person is Sarawat" Luke gives his opinions.

Luke at first really angry when he saw that video all over the twitter. He didn't mad at video itself because he knows the person in video was him and Tine while he comforting Tine before.

But what got he really mad is because some people tweet rude comment towards his brother.

He has read the comment. Some of them thought that was Sarawat and happy because they are real. And some of them said it's Tine privacy. So, Luke is okay with that.

But when people said Tine's like a whore hugging people around he can't stand it.

"I.. I don't know. How should I adressed it? Do I just need to post on my social media account to clarify it?" Tine speak after being silent. Sarawat secretly pat Tine's thigh to give him some courage.

"If you want, we can hold press conference to clarify that and introduce our family at the same time" Mew gives suggestion. He has high status in the industries. But his family matter still in private.

There are not many people knows actor Tine is their son. They only knows Luke. Is not they don't want to introduce Tine but Tine requested that.

Tine said he don't want anyone judging him by his family status. He wants to pave the way for his own success. He wants to prove that he can succes without his family status. And they respected his decision.

"No..No papi. I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want to let anyone knows my family. But I don't want you use your status and power to solve this. I know you capable to do so. But please, I want to solve it by myself" Tine's voice little bit sad.

"We understand Tine. Don't worry. Just you know, we all support you in whatever you decide. So, don't ever think you are alone" Luke said to his brother.

Tine nodded and smile little.

"I think that one, we need to discuss with manager and company tomorrow" Sarawat suddenly response to Tine's question while ago.

"Hmm.. I agree with Sarawat. As for now, don't think much about it. There nothing to worry about. Because you have done nothing's wrong" Mew assured his son.

"So, everything is clear now. Tine can go to his room to rest. And Sarawat..?" Gulf looks at Sarawat.

Before Sarawat can utters anything Tine speaks first,

"Can P'Sarawat stay here tonight, papa?" Tine ask.

Sarawat just wanna ask Tine, can he stay here tonight but now he didn't need to do so.

He feels little happy inside because usually Tine will keep to himself when problem arise. But this time he even asks his family for him to stay.

"Of course dear. Sarawat can stay here with you" Gulf said as he caress his son's hair.

"Thank you, papa. Then, please excuse us first" Tine stand and Sarawat followed him, but not before he wai to Tine's family.

............

Sarawat didn't say anything when he enters the room with Tine because Tine keeps silent on the way there.

He just watches his lover movement inside the room. Both of them are not talking until Tine speak with low voices.

"Hmm.. I will take shower first. Please make yourself like your own room" Tine says that and walks out to the shower room.

Sarawat nods his head. He lays his back on the bed and his gaze focused on the ceiling.

He grabs his phone and start to open his twitter account. What he founds there is totally mess.

Tine cannot watch this tweet or he will be hurt by it. He will make sure that Tine will not see his media social account tonight.

Then he open his fan's account that he created not long time ago. While waiting for Tine, he join Tine's supportive fans in the tweeter by replying the rude post and post positive tweet tagging Tine's name. Tine doesn't know yet this accounts.

He keeps doing that until he didn't realized that time has passed.

"Phi.. what are you doing?" Tine ask him as he walked out from bathroom.

"Errr.. nothing. Just inform the manager that we will stop by at the company tomorrow" Sarawat lies.

"Phi.. here is your pajama and towel. You can take shower first" Tine says as he handle it to Sarawat.

Sarawat thinks Tine quite calm after coming out from shower. He can't read what's on Tine's mind right now. Maybe Tine's mind was relax after shower? Sarawat take it from Tine's hand and went into shower.

After taking a quick shower he approaches Tine who is laying on the bed with his back facing him.

"Tine.. Are you sleep?" Sarawat asks.

Tine switch his body to Sarawat and shakes his head.

"I cannot sleep" Tine says with a small sighs.

Sarawat lays his body beside Tine and he slide his arm under Tine's head.

Tine move his body close to Sarawat. His gazes is on Sarawat. Sarawat who realized that asking,

"Why you look at me like that? If there's something on my face?" Sarawat touch his face.

Tine smiles. He shakes his head.

"Nah.. you look exceptionally handsome tonight. With my pajama" Tine smiles again as he snuggles his head on Sarawat's arm.

" If you being like this, I'm afraid I can't control myself Tine" Sarawat says as he give Tine flirty smile.

Tines hit lightly Sarawat's arm as he chuckles.

"Hmm.. do you trust me?" Tine suddenly ask Sarawat. Sarawat lift his eyebrow doesn't understand Tine's words.

"I mean.. if you watch that video without me and don't know who that person in the video. Would you believe me?" Tine ask. Sarawat can feels Tine hesitates for a moment.

Sarawat holds Tine's hand who rest on his chest.

"If I watch it, of course I would feel jealous. Who doesn't get jealous when my adorable bunny here was hugging by someone else. But.." Sarawat paused.

"But?" Tine interrupt.

"But I will ask you first. I will not hurting you by believing others more than my lover. So, if this happen on different time my heart will still believe in you" Sarawat says as he look at Tine's eyes.

Tine smile widely until his eyes disappears.

"I'm lucky to have you" Tine says as he keeps looking fondly at Sarawat.

"Nah.. I am the lucky one because you choose me" Sarawat pinch Tine's nose gently.

"Hmm..Phii.. I'm actually afraid and worried for tomorrow" Tine finally let outs what he is thinking on his mind.

"Nah.. don't worry too much. Because like your papi said you have done nothing wrong. People just find the opportunity to attack you. That's all. After you clarify tomorrow, I believe the situatiom will get normal again" Sarawat comfort Tine as he caress Tine's hair.

"You think so?" Tine ask.

"Believe me" Sarawat nodded as he kiss Tine's hair. Tine feels relieve inside.

"Now, let go to sleep okay" Sarawat says again tighten his hug around Tine.

Tine however move his head and place it on Sarawat's chest and his arm hugging Sarawat body tightly.

"Are you comfortable sleeping like that?" Sarawat ask worries if Tine will in pain after waking up tomorrow.

"Very.. my cheeks feels warm" Tine replies. But then he tilted his head.

"Did you okay? I mean me sleeping like this?" Tine suddenly thought that maybe Sarawat feels uncomfortable.

"Nahh.. I really love it when you being like this. Please let me pampered you more" Sarawat smiles.

"Don't complain if tomorrow your body aches" Tine says and Sarawat chuckles on that words.

Tine close his eyes try to get some sleep while Sarawat pat lightly Tine's back to lure Tine into sleep.

..............

On the other side of room...

"Why don't you sleep yet?" Mew asked his husband after seeing he walk back and forth in their room.

"I'm worried of Tine. Can I check on him, hubby?" Gulf replies. His face full of worries.

Mew sighs. "No..no.. Tine has Sarawat with him right now, remember? They probably sleep already looking at the time. Stop worrying yourself and come sit here" Mew pulled Gulf to sit on the bed.

He use both of his hand to caress Gulf's eyebrow who frown since they discussed about Tine's problem.

"Nothing will harm our son. Believe in me. No one will be able to hurt him. And we need to believe in Tine as well. He said he want to solve this himself. He has grown up. I believe and proud of how matured his mind is even his age barely pass 20. So, please don't worry too much, okay" Mew pulled Gulf into hug.

"Okay. I will belive in your words and Tine as well" Gulf hugging back his husband.

..................

AN: So, the mystery of the video has been revealed. If you noticed my story at the beginning, Luke has comfort crying Tine in the park.

After this they will deal with the problem and maybe find the culprit behind all of this mess... Maybe...

I cant wait for then to announce their relationship 😝

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

118K 5K 17
in which win falls in love with his professor named bright
143K 7K 18
Bright Vachirawit's life was fine until Win Metawin comes invading his calm space with his annoying and clumsy behaviour. To his surprise suddenly he...
87K 4.1K 28
Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree is engaged to Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn's one and only beloved step-sister, Love Pattrinite! The problem is he keeps fin...
472K 21.7K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...