Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•35• Insecurities

4.6K 270 26
By Dippy08

After one more session, they collapsed down into the mattress. Jungkook knew it was now the time to take care of his precious baby.

He carefully cleaned them up and wrapped his arms around Taehyung who now sat on his lap. The two sat in silence, soaking up each other’s presence, skin on skin.

Taehyung buried his face inside the crook of Jungkook's neck while the other male rubbed circles to soothe the blonde male.

"My baby did so well today. You really had me surprised." Jungkook complimented and Taehyung hummed against his skin.

"My Spidey needed some special treatment, didn't he?" Taehyung asked but before Jungkook could answer, his head buzzed suddenly.

The expression of panic made Taehyung realise what was about to happen but he badly didn't want him to go.

"B-baby… I think I need to-"

"Again?" Taehyung asked miserably and the expression of disappointment on his face broke Jungkook's heart more.

This had been happening three or four times in a row; Jungkook would leave Taehyung in the middle of something or when Taehyung would be all ready to get some cuddles.

None of that for him. Why?  Jungkook had to go, a city to save.

Jungkook swore he didn't want to leave Taehyung that way, not when the blonde moved away and curled up in his blanket.

"I'm sorry, baby." Jungkook whispered slowly, kissing Taehyung's forehead before rushing out.

As Jungkook left Taehyung let out a sigh. The tears were uncontrollable and he sobbed silently into his pillow, praying for Jungkook to return back into his arms safely.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom and Tzuyu made up real quick but the constant fights only gave Yugyeom worries about their relationship.

He watched her sleep in his embrace after making love. She instantly fell asleep and they couldn't even go on the date they planned, the fight completely ruining everything.

Yugyeom's head filled with thoughts like always while her head rested against his chest. Tzuyu looked prettier in his arms, safe and peaceful. Unlike the way, she cried and Yugyeom didn’t want her to cry.

It wasn’t easy, constantly living in a state of restlessness, fear and even worry. After all of that had happened, Yugyeom just could not risk losing her.

They had been in fights all because of Yugyeom's need to find answers. Maybe Tzuyu was being honest, she might not be aware of what his father did. 

If Dad didn’t think of telling his own son, how would he tell his assistant?

It was also not possible to lie every single time, Yugyeom trusted her and it’s high time he would stop asking her and find another way to hide Dr. Hoki's secrets.

It was always the thoughts that drive us to our answers and the answers Yugyeom needed were very much around him.

He tried to remove her arms from him to get up but she whined in her sleep. Yugyeom couldn't help but smile at her.

He leaned over, kissing the top of her head and the magic of his kiss drifted her back to sleep again.

He got up stretching and quickly wore a silk robe to walk downstairs, walking into the bar to get himself a drink.

He knew he was overdosing himself but he had no other choice; only alcohol would help him and push him into relief.

He poured himself some rum in a glass. He sipped it slowly while walking back and forth in the bar, his eyes not leaving the button to the lab.

Fuck it, I’m going.

Quickly gulping the dark liquid, burning his throat every single time he forced it in, he walked to the shelf.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve before pushing the bottles away to get to the lab.

As he pressed the button, the walls shifted up and sideways, dramatically opening the way to the dark tunnel.

He walked into the darkness and was welcomed by a dim light when he finally stood inside the laboratory.

He had been there a lot of times after discovering it but that day he was way more curious and was determined to find something out.

He had seen the samples there, he tried to search the documents but no avail. There were no clues, all he could find was some data about ANMV1.

What the hell is even an ANMV1?

He looked around in the lab, eyes wandering around, scrunching his nose at the sight.

Spider webs all around the corner and it seemed very much collapsed and old.

His eyes landed on a glass chamber, a dark black blob stuck messily in the corner of the glass.

The warning and other caution kept him away from it but he didn't know why but his head told him to test it today.

He carried the chamber out of the shelf to place it on a large table. He pulled out all the documents related to it and studied it.

To be honest, he could only grasp very little information, related to that black fluid. A lot of terms were scientific and in codes.

Yugyeom checked and re-read the documents to satisfy his curiosity but then he saw a familiar name on one of the documents.

"Experiment number A-267, trail run by Tzuyu."

He read it out in disbelief and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

"Yug, where are you?" He heard her fainting voice, coming from a far, calling for him and he jolted by the voice.

He crumpled the paper and hid it inside his robe before rushing out.

Luckily she was still sleepy and on the stairs when Yugyeom ran out in a hurry. The door swiftly closed behind him when he walked slowly out of the bar to see her standing on the very first stair in her silk robe.

"Where were you?" She asked cutely, yawning and stretching her arms.

"Babe, why did you wake up?" He asked, trying to act normal as he climbed up the stairs to her.

"I felt cold without you." She whispered and Yugyeom pecked her bangs before carrying her to his bedroom.

Maybe, finally Yugyeom would find the answers he needed.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was a serious case near the city Park. Some criminals started doing open firing on the roads, aiming at the poor who lived off the streets. Before any innocent life could witness the crime, Spider-Man reached on the spot.

The criminals had custom- built, heavy machine guns in their cars. Handling them seemed a little tough for Spidey but he tried his best. 

He jumped away easily when one of the criminals tried to shoot him. The bullet missed his flesh but it zoomed, passing through his skin. It didn’t injure him as badly as he normally would, but the cut was prominent in his forearm.

Not caring that he started bleeding, Spidey waited until the police arrived on the scene.

Jungkook knew he couldn't let himself bleed and he needed to be treated so he rushed back home to Taehyung when everything was sorted out.

Jungkook tiredly got into his bedroom through the window and Taehyung quickly sat up after hearing the shuffling in the room.

Taehyung wore one of Jungkook's hoodies on him, looking so petite and fragile in it. Jungkook actually wanted to kiss the life out of him but at the moment he needed help.

"B-baby…" He whispered tiredly, dropping on the bed, hands clutching his bleeding wound and Taehyung gasped at the sight.

"You, J-Jungkook. Oh my God.." Taehyung's face was already so red and puffy and now he cried again, even after a headache from the constant crying.

"Baby, it's okay. It's just a cut…" Jungkook tried to assure him but Taehyung quickly walked to Jungkook’s shelf to pull out the first aid box.

The silent tears left Taehyung's eyes but he wiped them away every time so that he could focus on dressing Jungkook's wound.

Jungkook pulled out his suit and tears fell down from Taehyung’s eyes when he saw how the wound was so close near the stitch when he was shot last time.

This was Jungkook, body full of marks and scars. So selfless and kind.

"My baby… Tae, I’m alright. Don't worry." Jungkook tried to assure again but Taehyung was busy, eyes fixed on his wound with determination.

"Sit still."

Jungkook knew something was definitely wrong, he could sense by the way Taehyung was acting. He sat quietly, staring at his face all the time, waiting for it to be over soon so that he could talk to his baby.

When Taehyung was done with the dressing, Jungkook flashed him a smile and mumbled a soft thank you.

He then pulled Taehyung on his lap, kissing his face and wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"What is it baby?" He asked softly and Taehyung tried to sniffle up, wiping his face with his sweater paws.

"I knew it. I, I k-knew you would come home this way. How many times did I ask you to take care of yourself but you just-" Taehyung burst out into sobs again and Jungkook's gaze softened quickly.

He pulled Taehyung's face on his shoulder and rubbed his back continuously.

"I'm sorry baby, I tried my best to not-"

"T-this story of yours is getting old. Do you have any idea what I go through all this time when you say you have to go to save people? Why are you always getting hurt? Why do you go knowingly when you end up hurt like this?"

"Baby, I'm supposed to do this. It's my- my duty."

"Fuck your duty. They don't praise you enough for that. Chuck that, do they even pay you for you doing this? They have policemen to catch the criminals. Why are you so pressed in risking your life all the goddamn time Jungkook?" Taehyung asked helplessly and Jungkook's heart broke to see him crying that way.

"Every fucking time you leave, I have this constant ticking time bomb in my chest. You have no idea what happens to me whenever you're out and all I can do is just waiting. Fucking wait here like a helpless idiot for you to come injured like this."

"Baby, it's just a minor cut-"

"Shut up Jungkook! You are fucking bleeding all the time and you act so fucking chill about it. Before you even became Spidey, you're my Kookie, my boyfriend. I certainly don't have to remind you all over again how much your life means to me." 

Taehyung tried to move away from Jungkook's lap but Jungkook pulled his upset baby closer in his arms. 

The tears weren’t planning on stopping from Taehyung’s eyes anytime soon. That was the pent up emotions finally let go free.

Fuck... Tae, I' m so sorry baby…"

"Keep your fucking apology to yourself. You know it’s gonna happen again. How much longer do I have to see this Jungkook? Every time, you jump out through the window, all I can fucking think is God, please bring my Kookie back safe to me."

Jungkook was honestly speechless, he couldn't help the tears brimming up in his eyes after watching Taehyung break down this way.

That was his Taehyung.

"I tried my b-best Jungkook but I just can't anymore. Yes, I am being selfish and I don’t fucking care that I am. Stop risking your life for others. You are risking my life too, I can't live without you. I just fucking can't…"

Taehyung cried out angrily, his voice filled with so much pain and frustration. Jungkook closed his eyes to let the tears fall down effortlessly off his face.

Taehyung's feelings jumped out like a spring, the more he tried to suppress them, the more forcefully they came out.

Jungkook was crying too now, seeing Taehyung cry out like this was unusual for him yet so heartbreaking too.

He pulled Taehyung closer who slapped his hands away but quickly gave up when Jungkook hugged him tighter.

"My baby, my angel. Fuck, I am so, so sorry Tae. I swear I didn't want you to feel all this. I always tried my best to reach back safely to you, all the time. Don't cry this way Tae, please. These cuts and marks are part of me now. All I know is that no matter what happens, nothing will happen to me. I have my baby with me. I will be alright." He tried to assure Taehyung who was still crying on his shoulder.

"I fucking hate you." Taehyung spat angrily but Jungkook chuckled through the tears and pulled away only to kiss Taehyung or more likely to spam him ample of kisses.

Taehyung closed his eyes at the feeling when Jungkook kissed him all over his face and then his hands. His sobs disappeared but faint hiccups remained.

"I really fucking hate you Jungkook."

Jungkook hummed and connected their lips, kissing him lovingly. Taehyung immediately kissed him back, wrapping his arms around.

Jungkook knew he had to be safe, or else he would miss kissing these lips badly 

"I love you so much too, my baby."

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Aigoo TaeTae baby is just so precious.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Also guys, stream Boy With Luv, On (Official MV), Black Swan & Stay Gold in a loop for our boys. At least one video 10 times a day, please.

Though I know this snake tube would delete our views but we can't give up, can we?

Before anything, we are army, supporting our boys is our first priority.

Vote them everywhere possible.

Fighting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 29.6K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
1.1K 71 2
Yes... Malayalam FF aanu..(JJK X KTH X Female Lead) An Investigation Thriller... contents:- Romance Thriller Investigation Family Relationships For...
1.1M 77K 46
She moves into a new appartment. He's stuck. No one can see him. But she can. Jungkook/OC Rom-Com #64 in fanfiction 26/5/2020 #1 in romcom #2 in...
21K 816 45
Jk:The day you change your feelings towards me since that day you're mine Tae:Fine but just know I'll never fall you(deep voice) Story of enmity. Wha...