The Maze Runner (Thomas)

By LittleLou01

What if Teresa never arrives in The Glade? But the first girl who had shown up was Alex. Two months before Th... More

Introduction/Character Info
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
.
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue
A/N
Good News!!
A/N
Hello
TMR Tag

Chapter 17:

23.3K 640 174
By LittleLou01

(Alex's POV)

It was now late night and I sat in bed, book open in lap when I heard yelling coming from outside. Grabbing a book mark I placed it in the novel, quickly closing it and strode outside.

My eyes widened in horror as everyone was running around in a panic. Half the Glade was in flames and Gladers were chased down and killed by... grievers.

The walls, still open.

'This is bad' I said to myself.

Suddenly it hit me. My heart stopped for a minute when I realize Thomas was still in the Slammer.

''Thomas!'' My voice rang out across the Glade.

I ran in direction of the Slammer when I heard his voice.

'' Help! Somebody get me out!'' 

  ...

 "Come on!''  Thomas took my hand as I led him out of the Slammer. 

''We need to find Gally!'' I said, my hands were shaking, and my heart was beating really fast.

''What? "Gally's probably dead'' 

''It's Gally. I know Gally is beyond reason, but he is my friend.''

We started searching frantically for them. But when we didn't get an answer from Newt, Alby, Gally or Minho.

So I started running in any direction to try and find them.

The sound of Gladers screaming and grievers screeching made me grew more desperate.

I finally caught sight of Gally. But his clothes were torn and filthy. He just dropped to his knees and stayed there in the middle of the Glade.

Thomas and I watched as Gally pointed at Thomas with a bloody finger. "You," he said with a sneer. "It's all your fault!"

I ran over to him wanting to pull him into a tight hug but only to be stopped when a Griever landed in front of me. I stopped in a crouching position a couple feet away from it.

''Alex!''

Bloody hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951 61 17
A girl wakes up in a box lift, only remembering one thing. Her name is Amy. The box lift opens, and she is greeted by a group of boys. They live in a...
36.1K 673 25
I know you probably just came upon this by accident but please give it a try. The Glade Girl is about the girl who came up before Teresa. Trapped in...
12.4K 508 16
You have been a member of the Glade for about two weeks now. You've adjusted to the Glader life style, but have now become a tad bored with the same...
116 9 12
What if Teresa wasn't the first girl in the glade? A girl named Elle finds herself getting thrown into the maze with only boys. Elle isn't the kind o...