The Game Of Vengeance (comple...

By _Prashalini_

First place holder in Wattpad Love Awards 2021 in general category 🏆 Third Place Holder in Writer's Choice A... More

Cast
Chapter 1 -✨YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE✨
Author note
Chapter 2 - FIRST MEETING
Chapter 3 : MRS. ADHIRA VEER SHERGILL
Chapter 4 : MY DAUGHTER
Chapter 5 : WELCOME TO HELL 😈
Chapter 6 : FIRST NIGHT 🌙
APOLOGIES
Chapter 7 : IT ALL STARTED FROM THERE
Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN
Chapter 9 : TROUBLE
Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA
Chapter 11 : BRAVE KOOHU ♥
Chapter 13 : POSSESSION
Chapter 14 : HER NIGHTMARES
Chapter 15 : HIS DILEMMA
Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME
Chapter 17 : FIRST 💋
Chapter 18 : NERVOUSNESS
Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨
Chapter 20 : SURPRISE
Chapter 21 : JEALOUSY FEVER 🔥
Chapter 22 : CROCODILE TEARS
Chapter 23 : FIONA'S LIE
Chapter 24 : WARNING
Chapter 25 : VEER'S OUTBURST
Chapter 26 : KOOHU'S DEMAND
Chapter 27 : STRAWBERRY 🍓
Chapter 28 : ADHIRA'S FAMILY
Chapter 29 : COMFORTING HER
Chapter 30 : TRUTH ?
Reminder
Chapter 31 : BROKEN DOWN
Chapter 32 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 1
Chapter 33 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 2
Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3
Chapter 35 : THE PROMISE
Chapter 36 : DROWNED IN GUILT 🥺
Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU ♥
Chapter 38 : KHOOHU'S BIRTH SECRET 👼
Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU 😉
Chapter 40 : I WON'T LET YOU GO 🍃
Chapter 41: ERROR IN ENGAGEMENT💍
Chapter 42 : SUPPORTIVE SHERGILL'S 👩‍❤️‍👨
Chapter 43 : IT HURTS 💔
Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❤️
Chapter 45 : YOU ARE MY IRON LADY
Chapter 46 : BITTER, SWEET ARGUEMENT 😜🥺🥰
Chapter 47 : HIS SISTER ?
Chapter 48 : WHERE ARE YOU STRAWBERRY ?
Chapter 49 : FREED
Chapter 50 : CONFESSION
Chapter 51 : SEEING HER AGAIN
Chapter 52 : BEHIND THE BARS
Chapter 53 : BOLD VERSION
Chapter 54 - I
Chapter 54 - II
Chapter 55 - BEGINNING OF THE END 💞
Epilogue
🏆
Bonus Chappy 📝
💃
New Story
Mis. Single

Chapter 12 : EMBARRASSING ENCOUNTER 🙈

8.1K 515 42
By _Prashalini_

Here is the update, now enjoy lovely readers and don't forget to vote.

Don't take me wrong guys, I'm little greedy when it comes to my work. If you really like the chapter then please do vote. Last chapter reads are 58 but only 19 votes. That's not fair na. Please appreciate the authors hard work.

🙏♥

_______________________________________

Published On : 29/6/2020

I looked down at my hand and again it was blood,

'Aghhhh I really hate this, I really hate summers for this' I groaned mentally and run into bathroom.

It's my nosebleed. Can't my body co operate with me sometime in unfavourable conditions. I really hate my body for this, I can't stand for cold not for high temperature. I can't tolerate the high temperature and for bad there is no permanent treatment available for this.

I cleaned my nose n'th times but blood was not stopping. This time I really need ice cubes. It will help me to stop bleeding. But where would I get it. I can't go out in this condition and embarrassed myself. I can't even go to the room and order on intercom. Ice cubes really helps to stop the nosebleed if I put it on my head for some time.

Now I really don't have any option. I have to do this. I know it will bless me with sneezing but ahhh...

I locked the bathroom door and went to shower. I stand under the cold shower. And let the cold water hit my head. After about 10 mins finally it stopped. And I take a breath in relief. But till now I'm all drenched in water and my clothes are all wet. In panick I forget my clothes outside, I undo my wet clothes and dried myself with towel and wrapped the towel around me. It was only able to cover me to my mid thigh. There was only one towels which I used to cover my body, water was dripping dwon from my wet hairs.

I take deep breath and reached to the door, I opened the door and peeked outside to see if Mr. Shergill or anyone is there. After confirming that I'm still alone in the room I went out and opened the closest but I felt someone gaze on me. My heartbeats increased, with the feeling that someone is watching me like this.

I was praying in mind and biting my lower lip. My hold on the towel tightened. I slowly dare to turn and Mr. Shergill was standing at the door of closet with all his glory. He was intensely staring at me that really turned my face red due to embarrassment. I wanted earth to swoll me at this instant.

I hurriedly take a step back but slipped due the water on floor which was dripping from my wet hairs. But before my head hit to ground a strong pair of arm hold me...

Veer's POV

Today I really got so much. My head started to pain. I went back to my room. As the first aid kit was in my drawer of closet I went there. But I think I shouldn't be here at this time but I really liked what I saw.

Adhira was standing in front of the closest and getting something from it. But to my shock she was only in towel. It seems that she came from shower, her hairs was wet and water waa dripping down from it. That towel end at hee her mid thighs revealing her smoot, silky and milky legs. That view wake some different emotions in me.

Maybe she realised my presence, she slowly turn to me. And I lost in her beauty. She looked like a blossoming bud, fresh and intimidating. Her scent making me insane for a second my brain stopped working. Water was dripping from her hairs to her cleavage which was heavily up and down due her heavy breathing. Her cylindrical neck....she gupled down a lump formed in her throat. My eyes moved upward her lips. She was continuously biting her lower pink lip. I gulp down looking at her seductive figure.

Our eyes met and fear, was clearly seen on her face. Her face was reddened due to embarrassment.

She take few steps back and slipped, but before she her back touched to ground I hold her and pulled to me. Her eyes was closed and lips were trembling. She clutched her towel tightly which was loosen till now. My heart was drumming inside my chest and I can say that her's too. I was busy in admiring her beauty.

She slowly opened her eyes, we were too close to each other, my breath was fanning on her face. She broke our eye lock and I came back to my senses. She step back and turn her back to me.

I smirk at her behaviour, if she was so embarrassed then why she came out in just towel. Before she can go I held her wrist. She tried to remove my hand from her but how can she when I was holding it.

" What... what ar...are you doing Mr. Shergill, le.. leave me ", Her voice was low but enough to hear me. Her words was stammering. And I was enjoying it.

I went near her and bow down to her neck. I don't know about her but ur proximity is really affecting me. When I saw her pink lips I wanted to crush them at that moment. I covered my emotions.

" Are you trying to seduce me? ", My hand roam on her wrist to shoulder. I can feel goosebumps on her skin. Then I whispered huskily in her ear

" No... ", She said with heavy breath. She immediately picked her clothes from floor and run to bathroom. And with the thud sound door closed.

I smiled,

" This will be fun ",

End of POV

Adhira closed the door and leaned to it. Her heart was drumming so fastly, her throat went dry.

" What was that ",

" Pervert, how can he say like that. How shamelessly he was tracing me ",

***

At dinning table everyone was eating silently, today Koohu joined them for dinner. Everyone was pampering her. Seeing that Adhira relaxed. But her pervert husband continuous gaze was making her uncomfortable. She was already too hungry, she hadn't eaten anything since morning. She lost appetite due to her husband.

After dinner everyone left to their respective rooms except Adhira. Dadi wanted to talk to her and called Adhira to her room. As Adhira really don't have guts to face Veer, it was good for her but not also. She was nervous.

When she went to Dadi's room, Nandini and Ishani was also there, which made her more nervous.

" You wanted to talk to me Dadiji ", Adhria said in low voice.

" Come seat here ", Dadi gestures Adhria to seat on couch beside Ishani. Ishani gave her comforting smile. Which Adhira really needed from someone.

" I really don't liked the way you two married", started to speak but her voice was cold and emotionless.

"What you both did is against our tradition and reputation. Married like this secretly and did not even let us know ",

" Well whatever happened, it happened. Now you are the daughter-in-law of Shergill family, Shergill's surname is now with your name. Anything of your good or bad will directly affect to Shergill's I only expect that you will respect it and you will behave like one ",

" Ji...", Adhira was saying but..

" I haven't completed yet ", Dadi glared at her which was enough for her to shut her mouth.

" Somehow you married without our concern, but I want all the rituals properly, so be ready tomorrow morning, you have to prepare breakfast for us. And don't come like you were today. Ishani will give you necessary things, now you can go ", Adhira only listened what Dadi said. Dadi didn't gave her chance to say anything. But before she can leave Dadi asked her hesitantly,

" Wait, how is Koohu now ", this time her tone was soft and smoot. Adhira felt good atleast she didn't have hatred towards Koohu.

" She is fine now ", Adhira gave her smile but her eyes was sad.

" Don't worry, she will be fine. Take good care of her ", Nandini said assuring to Adhria.

" Ji ", with that Adhira left from there. She went to check Koohu she was sleeping in Veer's arm. Veer protectively covered his hands around her.

A gentle smile appeared on her lips unknowingly. Adhira went near them and covered with blanket.

But fear was already there in her, she was fearing because she know one day she have to leave all this when Veer get satisfied with this marriage.
If Koohu gets used to all these people then it will be difficult for her to get away from all.

Adhira went back to her room. She was sitting on couch and in her thoughts, tears were silently flowing through her eyes.

Someone knocked on door. It was Ishani.

" Bhabi ",

" Can I came in ",

" Ohh I'm sorry please come ",

" Bhabi what is this ", Adhira looked at the Thaali Ishani was holding.

" You listened Dadi right? ", Ishani asked on which Adhira only nodded.

" Yes, this is for you. You have to get ready for tomorrow with this, afterall you have to look like newly wedded bride ", Ishani said teasingly.

" Is there any rituals, because If it is then I have to inform in coll...",

" Relax Adhira why are you so nervous, and don't worry it's just ritual of rasoi. It won't take too long you'll be free before 10.00am ",

" Ok thank you ",

" Ohh stop with this formalities, I'm friend to you more than sister-in-law. By the way where is Veer? ",

" Ah Mr. Shergill is with Koohu in her room ",

" You don't call him by his name? ", Ishani asked surprisingly.

" Am actually... ", Adhira really didn't understand what to say to her so she lowered her gaze which Ishani take as blushing and teased her.

" Aww this blush suits you. But I like it",

" Bhabi where you were yesterday? ",

" We don't live here. Whole Shergill family live in Chandigarh, we occasionally came to meet Veer and Aditya ",

" Ohh",

" You take rest now. Good night ",

" Good night ", After a little chit chat Ishani leave from there.

" I hope everything went smoothly tomorrow ", Adhria take a deep breath and went to sleep after putting the things in closet carefully. Before sleeping Adhira set the alarm.

In the morning when Adhira wake up Veer was already getting ready for the office. She looked at the clock which was showing 7:00am. Her alarm ditched her.

" Oh gosh how can I be so careless ", she immediately wake up and run to bathroom but in hurry she bumped on Veer.

" Don't you have eyes ", Veer shouted at her.

" I'm sorry ", she immediately apologized. But she remembered something and turn to him.

" Mr. Shergill ", she wishpered.

" Hmm "

" Dr. Sahani called me yesterday he want to meet us today ",

" And you are informing me now ", he turned to her and raised his eyebrow.

" I came to told you yesterday but you were sleeping so I thought...",

" Enough now, I'll pick you from college ",

" No need, I'll manage ",

" I'm not asking you. By the way aren't you late ? ", He said with a smirk.

***
Everyone was in dining table and waiting for breakfast. Adhira was in kitchen preparing breakfast.

" Breakfast is here ", Adtya said as she saw Adhira coming from the kitchen with food.

" Wow bhabi you are looking beautiful ", Aditya complimented Adhira.

" Thank you ", Adhira said

" Next time don't made us wait ", Dadi said rudely.

" Sorry ",

Adhira started to serve, but Veer's eyes was on her all the time.

He was busy in admiring her beauty. She was wearing a red saree, red chura, mangalsutra and sindoor which was saying that she belongs to Veer.

Veer's POV

She was looking 'heavenly beautiful'.
There was a satisfaction that she is mine now. The red color really soothing me that now she belongs to me. Ahhh what's happening to me. I can't involve in this. I don't have to forget that why I married her.

" Bhabi it's really delicious ", Our Adi said while moaning. It was Chole-Puri and Gajar halwa today for breakfast, which is made by my beautiful wife.

" Hmm it's good ", following Adi dad also said.

Soon everyone started to praise her but Dadi was quite. She really have to work hard to gain Dadi's attention.

Everyone gave her gift as it was her first Rasoi.

" Veer aren't you going to give your wife a gift? ", Vihaan bhai asked.

" It's surprise bhai ", and after that I hear ' Ohh ' in teasing.

***

I was leaving for office, but Dad stopped me.

" Aren't you are dropping Adhira to college? ", I looked at Adhira who changed her saree in dress. I missed that.

" Sir....", Adhira tried to said but me as me, I have to pretend like loving and caring husband.

" Yes Dad she is going with me ", I said with love.

" Don't create a scene here, come with me ", I wishpered.

" Adhira you are now a part of family, so you can call Dad ", Dad said. I think we are forgiven, which is really good.

" Yes si... I mean Dad ", Adhira said but hesitancy was there in her tone.

" Adhira where are you coming back", mom came from kitchen and asked.

" Mom after her college we are going to hospital, Koohu's doctor want to meet us ", before Adhira can answer I said.

" Ok no problem ", she said.

With that we left the house. I was observing Adhira she was too nervous today in the ride. Continuously playing with her chunni and biting her lower lip. I thought maybe due to Koohu. Yes maybe. Before leaving we meet Koohu she was looking weak today. Poor girl I hope everything went smoothly with her. I want to see her playing carefree, eating whatever she want. She was really sick due to eating testless food. Today I really wanted her to eat with us. But I can understand she can't eat what we were eating, so Adhira already sent her breakfast to her room with Seema.

And lastly mt wife's gift I'm also waiting to give it to her or more correctly taking from her.

***

Hey guys how are you? Please take care as situation of Corona is getting worse day by day.

And how was the chapter?

Do you liked it ?

Please vote and comment and also share the story 😊

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.9K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
102K 11.1K 46
Winner of Wattpad India Awards 2020 (Judge's Choice) in the New Adult category. ~*~ "The lights are cheeky, you can't live without them, and yet if y...
548K 22.4K 46
#17 (21/1/2017) #19 (20/1/2017) "You will be mine by hook or Crook" he said with smirk on his face and he pulled me against him. "In your dreams mr...
64.4K 4.8K 41
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...