District Unknown | BTS ✓

By kxmtae__

When Jeon Jungkook, son of the leader of the biggest crime syndicate in South Korea turns against his father... More

Trailer
one
two
three
four
five
six
Character Profiles
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty four
sixty five

sixty three

4.4K 259 142
By kxmtae__

{murderer}

"Hoseok listen!" Jungkook couldn't hold back his guilt anymore as tears burst forth, spilling down his face. His chin trembled as if he were still just a small child, and each breath felt heavier then the last. He was gasping for air that simply wasn't there, throat burning as he formed a silent scream. It was painful, Hoseok wasn't looking at him as he cried out once more, "HOSEOK I CAN EXPLAIN- FUCK!" Jungkook let out a scream in pain as Kyo's boot collided with his ribs. He could feel his breath leave him as he collapsed against the cold cement, gasping... eyes blurred with tears as he lifted his gaze to Hoseok once more. 

Words left him. Jungkook stared into those once kind eyes now burning with anger, and his heart fell silent. Hoseok kept his gaze steady, "So it really was you!?" He roared, taking a step forwards. But Jungkook couldn't will his lips to move. As if stuck underwater, everything was slow and warbled as Hoseok pointed a shaking finger towards him, "Did you know!?" Hoseok exclaimed but once again, Jungkook's mind went blank as he kept himself against the floor. He cradled his stomach, feeling the pain searing through him until everything just felt numb. His thoughts, feelings, everything... just numb. 
He could've never imagined that Eun-ha was Hoseok's sister... but yet again maybe he knew deep down but failed to acknowledge it.
Either way, Jungkook was guilty. 

Hoseok's expression of anger shifted into something unreadable, tears welling up in his eyes as his gaze remained on Jungkook's form. His eyes desperately searched Jungkook's... waiting. But he was met with nothing.

"You wanna know the details?" The boss man stepped forwards, hands clasped behind his back as he strode between the both of them. Whilst Hoseok's heart sunk, Jungkook remained eerily quiet as his father began to speak, "We took her! We took her when she failed to pay her debt... and just like any other captive we had our ways of dealing with her..."

Like his body was one step ahead of him, Hoseok found himself etching backwards as the man continued to speak, "Jungkook and I played a little game," A grin spread over his face, wide and open, showing his over-whitened teeth. In that moment his motives were laid bare; this man was a mocker, one who enjoyed whatever torment he could inflict on others. "Isn't that right son?"

Gritting his teeth Hoseok knew this was all just one messed up game, something that was probably planned right from the beginning. Everything... everything this man had done was for his own entertainment. He knew about Jungkook joining Bangtan, but waited. He knew about the banquet plan, but had fun with it. And he knew about Eun-ha... 

Hoseok's thoughts were cut short when the man spoke once more, "It was a little game called, blindly shoot the target." He explained, and Hoseok's breath hitched in his throat. The man waved a hand, "Of course Jungkook didn't know it was Eun-ha... but he was the one who killed her."

From the floor, Jungkook let out a pained yelp as he shifted from his position, placing his palms flat against the cold concrete floor as he struggled to rise to his feet, "I'm sorry I-"

"Jungkook, at the end of the day you're a Jeon." His father snapped, clicking his tongue against the inside of his cheek, "You murdered her Kook... you took her from him!" 

Tears began to slip once more, the male's shoulders trembling where he sat. No matter how many times he had been told he was a good person, Jungkook knew exactly who he was deep down.
When he stood by his father's side in a world of anger, pain and hatred.
Did he want that?
Yeah. He did.

Jungkook grew up surrounded by fire and ash, it was the only thing he knew of so of course he wanted it. He was never taught what empathy was, or kindness. In fact, his entire childhood he saw just one type of smile - a smile full of malice and cruel intent. 

That was all he knew. 

For years he slaved away, learning ever more imaginative ways to kill. And he enjoyed it, because he knew no other life. 

Until Eun-ha

He remembered the day he ran away...
She was dead, eyes fixed and vacant. Jungkook crouched down in front of her body, watching as blood pooled around them. He picked up her hand, so cold and pale, touching it to his newly wet cheek, closing his eyes for just a moment. In that eternal second he felt her presence, like the last kiss they never got to share. His mind struggled to stay in that moment, to keep her close, but the wall clock ticked forwards, Eun-ha's spirit was gone. And he screamed. He cried the most he had ever cried before, still looming over her dead body as he wept. 
That was the day he realised he no longer wanted any part of this... so he left. 

Hoseok's eyes trailed over to Jungkook, but he couldn't catch as much as an expression before his view was covered by the boss man stepping in front of him. And as if time had slowed, Hoseok felt the man take a hold of his hand, placing the single hand gun against his palm. 

His thoughts were a mess... everything incomprehensible as he felt the cold metal against his hand. With steady movements, Hoseok took a firm hold of the weapon, resting a single finger dangerously over the trigger. He couldn't think straight, not whilst he was intoxicated with emotion he had no intention of ever feeling, the acidity of it was resting in his stomach waiting to be spat out in the form of foul and vulgar words. 

Everything... everything was such a God damn mess. 
He never wanted this. This could've been so different!

As the boss man moved out of the way, Hoseok's eyes full of rage locked with Jungkook's. He paused, simply staring into that pleading expression. Everything Hoseok had ever loved was taken by this one man in front of him. His sister, his mother! That was when his anger came, unleashed without thought of consequence as he rose the gun dangerously in Jungkook's direction. 

His finger rested over the trigger, the steadiness of his breath not matching the shaking of his hands as he stopped to stare once more at Jungkook's expression. Because no matter how much fury had built up inside of him, Hoseok just couldn't bring himself to hate those kind eyes. 

What followed was sheer instinct, Hoseok's body one step ahead of his own thoughts as he swept the gun away from Jungkook. It was eerily silent, the dim light flickering overhead as the scene seemingly became haunting. 

Jungkook's eyes grew horrifyingly wide as he watched Hoseok make the split second decision to aim the gun elsewhere, the male flinching back at the sound of a bullet leaving the barrel. 

He didn't even see Hoseok pull the trigger, it was too fast, no hesitation from the hacker as he shot the gun directly at the man across the room. 

The gun kicked back, the only noise that followed the shot, because transferring his gaze to his father Jungkook could only seem to stop and stare as he tried to fathom what had just happened.
Blood flowed out from the man's body and splattered against the floor, the male stumbling on his feet before his skin fell ashen. 

Kyo finally left Jungkook's side, bolting across the room to take a hold of his boss. The blood oozed around his finger tips as he slung the man's arm over his shoulder, it was obvious to anyone that the man was as good as dead. But Kyo didn't back down, sending Jungkook a frightening glare before supporting the limp body in his arms, carrying the man out from the room and leaving the door wide open. 

Freedom was right there...

but Hoseok and Jungkook just sat in the silence. 

He knew tensing against the shaking of his limbs was useless, but Hoseok did it instinctively, trying to suppress for a few more moments what he knew he could not. His hand loosened as the gun slipped from his grasp, falling to the floor with a loud clatter that echoed through the silence. 

Stumbling backwards he landed his back against the wall, leaning into it to support his legs. He didn't know what to say, lips parting a few times before they closed once again. 

Jungkook didn't want to get up. He didn't want to move at all. Was this the feeling of relief? Or was it something else entirely. He didn't know, he just felt dead inside. His tongue felt dry, his throat hoarse, and his eyes burning as tears began to brim once again. His hands fell unsteady against the ground as he opened his mouth, but not a sound came out, the male violently quivering as tears began to fall. Then, from his mouth came a cry from so raw that Hoseok's eyes were suddenly watering too. 

When that hysterical cry hit Hoseok's ears he fell to his knees. He felt a weight of sorrow press into him, mind clouded with pain as his heart grew cold and numb with pent up emotion. He felt clogged with pain and anger, hurt, and betrayal. All he could do was join the cry, so he let out one mournful yell to the heavens as his face fell into his hands, and he sobbed. 

--------------------------------

{Author note}

This book is coming to a close... so as always, if anyone has any questions please leave them here xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 20.7K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
526K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
560K 35.1K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
20K 1.2K 13
The Famous Mafia Boss, The Son of a famous Billionare, and his childhood friend who is also his fearless bodyguard? well....what could go wrong right...