REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

23. Family Day

8.7K 568 381
By ggukieminie

-××××-

Jungkook was busy taking photos of the view when suddenly, he felt a pair of arms  snaking to wrap them around his body. He knew it was Jimin so he didn't flinch at the touch, as he continued to take photos.

Jimin rested his chin on the prosecutor's  shoulder too sighing in satisfaction and relief. The sudden display of affection feels so strange for Jungkook yet he couldn't bring himself to complain. How can he? He's been waiting for this moment where Jimin is the one taking initiative.

" Just as I thought, you are already falling for me. " He teased Jimin afterwards, twirling around to face Jimin, with the latter still hugging him. He cupped Jimin's face, lifting it up to meet his gaze. He could see the unsettling expression of Jimin. " Baby babe, what's bothering you? You can tell me everything. "

Jimin is worried of all things. Tons of what IFs are flooding his head. But one thing he is sure about, that he is afraid of losing Jungkook and Sarang.

" Kiss me Jungkook. "

Jungkook stared down at the shorter in shock and disbelief. Is Park Jimin really  asking me for a kiss?, he mentally freaks out. " Are you serious? " He gasped. Jimin nodded, while their eyes are locked with each other. Not even the wind can cause them to blink their eyes.

Jungkook doesn't need to be told twice, however he has a better idea in mind. " If you really want us to kiss, why don't you kiss me instead? " He suggested, the teasing tone is still there.

Jimin panicked, he pressed his lips together, contemplating his next move. What if he is not going to like it? Or can I really do it right?

Jimin sneakily checks his surroundings if people are watching but they seemed busy  with their own life. No one is looking or cares for their existence in the place except those who are checking Jungkook out, mostly they are girls. They too are trying to get Jungkook's attention but to their dismay, Jungkook's eyes are only thrown at Jimin. He is not interested to anyone but Jimin. For some reason, Jimin is proud and happy with that.

When he is sure that no one is going to catch them kissing, he returned his gaze as he looks up to Jungkook who is still staring lovingly at Jimin. He clears his throat, then tiptoed to reach for Jungkook's awaiting lips.

*tsup*

He did a quick kiss and moved his head away soon after in order to check on  Jungkook's reaction, while his chest is banging loudly.

" Baby babe, that was a mere peck. " Jungkook heaves a sigh, lowkey unsatisfied. " Kiss is deeper. You should do it like you really mean to kiss me. Again, do it again. This time, do it properly. " He directed like a teacher to his student. He lets go of Jimin's face, to get his hands and bring them on his shoulder. " Wrap your arms around my neck and kiss me. " Jungkook arms wrapped on Jimin's waist, pulling Jimin's body closer to his.

Jimin's hands are shaking as he followed what Jungkook told him. Tiptoeing and pressing their lips together, experimentally moved his lips to devour Jungkook's thick ones. Started with a slow and gentle pace until it intensified. He closed his eyes to savour the kiss. He likes the tingling sensation he gets from the kiss, enjoying the softness and the spark especially when Jungkook responded to the kiss. The prosecutor was the one who deepened the kiss, smashing their lips messily and hastily as they shared each other's breath while kissing. They are too far gone that every bit of awareness in their system have been swept on the ground.

And when Jungkook bit his lower lip to ask for an access inside his mouth, Jimin willingly opened it for him. Jungkook happily plunged his tongue past Jimin's lips tasting the sweetness inside. His tongue becomes wet and slippery, but they didn't mind as they continued tongue kissing. Jungkook catches Jimin's cute tiny tongue through his teeth, nibbled and pulled it teasingly earning a low whine as Jimin couldn't kiss him properly. " A little needy? " Jungkook smirk against the kiss as he stopped teasing the shorter and focuses onto the kiss more, feeling a euphoria of satisfaction.

When they feel like losing their breath, they separated while panting heavily. They inhaled enough air to fill their lungs while staring at each other, both eyes are blown wide. " That was..wow. " Jungkook huffed in awe. " If we keep doing this, you'll be an expert kisser in due time. " He teased earning a smack on his biceps. " Aw! " He hissed, pouting cutely.

" Tsk. Do you really have to be blatant about that?! " Jimin scolded. Jungkook only stares on his lips, distracted from how they are looking swollen, fuller and red. " Stop gawking and stay focus Jungkook. " Jimin tsked embarassingly.

Jungkook chuckled. " Mwehehe. So baby babe, are you going to accept me as your boyfriend now? "

" No. " Jimin was taken aback, startled at the sudden question. " Did I not tell you to wait for me? Are you in a hurry? " Jimin nervously croaked out. He is scared of himself too. His words don't match from how his body is reacting to every touches  of Jungkook. He makes his knees shake and  weak like a jelly.

" But baby babe, after that passionate and hot kiss we shared, I think we established more than just a courting here. "

Jimin widened his eyes, mouth is gaping too. " What's your point? "

" I don't like the idea that you think it's alright to be kissed like that by your suitor. "

" Ah so, let's stop kissing then. " Jimin replied nonchalantly. He was okay with no kissing, at least that's what he says to himself.

" But wait- " Jungkook's lips curved into a mischievous smirk, flashing a very suspicious look. " I can be the only exception to your case. We will freely kiss anytime and anywhere. "

" Tsk. A Punch, you like? " Jimin spewed out.

" Mwehehe. I don't support violence. " Jungkook used satoori, surprising Jimin but it didn't take long because his wrist has  been grabbed. " Let's find something we can drink. My throat dried from how  aggresively you kissed me. "

" I wasn't the one who kissed you like that! " Jimin growled but Jungkook only giggles.

They stayed close with each other for the whole duration. Jungkook has been orbiting around Jimin, like a paranoid hoe. He was so alert in guarding the fence he build around Jimin, not letting anyone to get neared the pretty boy.

Taking pictures here and then, kissing Jimin for every fvcking chance he gets. The shorter is getting accustomed to the advances. He had no complaints about it.

They watched the sunset together while holding hands.

*/ This is all but cringey to me. They don't look like Jikook at all. It's cute though. Ugh. Can we just pretend they are them for picturing the scene only? Yes or Yes. Keke. /*

Soon after they went to get Sarang. Mr. Jeon immediately confronted Jungkook, not noticing Jimin's presence yet. He was standing behind Jungkook. " What are you taking this house for? An orphanage? So you can just leave your daughter here and let my people looked for her the whole day. "

" She is your granddaughter. Don't treat her like she's nobody father. She was carrying your flesh and blood. " Jungkook fires back but in a possible low tone.

" Halabeoji, I finished my ice cream. Let's play again- ohh Appa! " Sarang came from the dining area, chocolates are splashed all over her blouse.

Huh? Did she just say they are going to play again? With father? How?! Jungkook was frozen while trying to absorb the information in his head.

" Go and clean yourself! " Mr Jeon shouted at Sarang. The little girl was obviously startled at the raised voice used to her.

" Tsk. Don't scare my princess, old geezer. " Jimin stepped forward to signal Sarang to come to him, who runs towards him without a question.

" You! " Mr. Jeon exclaimed while pointing his forefinger at Jimin. " What are you doing inside my house?! "

Jimin throws a bored look at him. He looked completely the opposite the last time I saw him crying inside the washroom of the hospital, Jimin mentally note to himself. He is like a chihuahua, pfft. " Don't worry as much as you don't want me here, I don't like to be here either. We are here to take Sarang back. " Jimin was holding Sarang gently. 

" Sarang? What right do you have over her? " Mr. Jeon glares. " And what the fvck Jungkook?! Why are you with him?! " He spat at his son.

" Because- " Jimin stopped Jungkook from explaining. Jungkook frowns at the action.

" Thesame reason as you have over her. She has my blood too. " Jimin answered the question thrown at him. Technically speaking, Sarang is Jimin's niece so they are sharing thesame blood too.

" What are you talking about? " Mr. Jeon gasped, completely annoyed at the thought that Jimin is making fun of him.

" Sarang is our daughter, father. " Jungkook chimed in, confessing the truth. He is ready now to reveal his secret.

" What? Your? Both of you? " Mr. Jeon is so confused and mad at thesame time. Even if the explanation is not clear yet, he could grasp one conclusion through it.

" Sarang is my child with another MAN. "

" What?! Do you honestly think that by telling me all of that excuse, I am going to let you have him in your life? You are not gay! " Mr Jeon spat angrily. Jimin lifted his hands to cover Sarang ears, though he is so sure that the gesture is not enough to stop her from hearing horrible things. Mr. Jeon finally gets the memo as he is now lowering his voice for Sarang's sake. " I understand that he is a pretty boy and that he can be lined up to any girls. However, he is a man. And you as a man yourself, you can't like him! " He is triggered.

Jungkook sighed. " I'm inlove with him father. "

" That's bullsh¡t! "

That's the cue for Jimin to finally exit. He doesn't want Sarang to hear curses. " Jungkook, I will bring Sarang to the car. Give me the keys. " He told Jungkook who nodded and handed him the key.

" No, you are not taking Sarang anywhere! " Mr. Jeon attempted to stop Jimin.

" Concern of her, finally? " Jimin tilted his head, with a raise of brow. Mr. Jeon reddened, doesn't know how to escape from getting caught off guard. " We are just staying inside the car. Unless you will  calm your tits down, there's no way I am going to allow Sarang here. "

" How dare you decide for her sake?! She's not yours! "

" You're right. She is not a property to be owned. But she is my little princess. It's not you who can tell me to back off. Don't sweat about it. " He stated. " Besides, you got a lot of scolding to do with your son. Work on that for now. Don't be greedy and includes everyone else with your wrath. "

" Stay away from my family! " Mr. Jeon spat angrily and shakily. His head is feeling dizzy as Jimin is getting into his nerves. He is like his stubborn and rebellious son that is truly a pain in the head.

" It's too late for that line. Instead of crying that out to me, try to convince Jungkook. And you'll see what's going to happen next. " Jimin confidently fires back. Jungkook is proud yet he doesn't want Sarang to witness this, inculcating in her that it is alright to scold your own father.

" Baby babe, outside now. " He told Jimin in which the latter obeys as he wanted to exit anyway. Getting stuck in someone's family issues is a No No for Jimin.

" Baby babe? " Mr. Jeon winced in disgust. Jimin and Sarang are outside now when they decided to continue with the talk. " You can't be gay Jungkook. "

" I'm not gay father. " Jungkook shrugged. " I'm just Jiminsexual. I'm only inlove with one man. "

" Jiminsexual? " Mr. Jeon spat incredulously, frowning at the term. " Where are you getting this word? Is this what gaying does to you?! "

" Pfft. " Jungkook suppressed a laugh. He remembers, hearing that term from Suga. (Refer to chapter. 5) " This is what love does to me. " He corrected his father.

" Shut up! I don't want to hear anymore gaysh¡t coming from your lips. You are just confused. Go and date Bo Gyeol. She can help you forget that gay. "

" And you are just in denial father. You can't accept the fact that both of your sons are falling for gays, a group whom you hated too much. Let's just say this is your Karma for being mean to them. " Jungkook points out.

" I have the reason to get angry with them! "

" To that one particular gay who left you, Yes. But not to the rest of them. They didn't do you wrong. In fact, they don't even know that you are existing. How can you hate them that much? " He spat sarcastically.

" I was left for a gay. And not left by a gay. Don't twist the story. " Mr. Jeon was triggered by that. His temple is hurting.

" Huh? Your woman lover left you for a gay? " Jungkook was confused.

Mr. Jeon frowns. " You are not digging my past Jungkook. What's important now is the present. You are not going to leave me with a gay too. Your brother left with one already. At least, prove that wrong. "

" You know what's wrong Dad? " Mr. Jeon was taken aback by Jungkook calling him dad. It's been too long, years have passed that he didn't call him with it. Jungkook been addressing him as father since Jin left. " It's your fear. Fear to be left out so you tend to force things on us. But you know what? This shoving of things to us makes us leave you instead. If only you chose to hear Jin hyung pleas before, he wouldn't have left us. If only you become a father to him at that time. " Jungkook pauses momentarily. " Don't commit thesame mistakes twice Dad. And don't lose another son. "

Mr. Jeon was frozen, whiplashed by the hurtful truth. Realization is slowly coming into him like a speedlight. Why is he seeing things now? Different from what he thought before, at that time.

Was he really wronged?

" Jungkook come back here. " He pleaded, words almost getting stuck at the back of his throat. But Jungkook decided to turn his back at his father leaving him alone.

Jimin was surprised to see Jungkook after 5 minutes from when they exited the house. " Oh, I thought you are going to talk with your father? What happened? " He asked Jungkook the moment the latter enters inside the car and fixing his seatbelt.

" I gave him something to ponder. " Jungkook smiled at Jimin with an assuring look plastered on his face. " Don't worry I am not going to give you up baby babe. Not a chance. " He winked.

" Tsk. You really have to mix it with a joke. " Jimin scowled, slightly scrunching his face.

Jungkook smiled with his adoring and prominent bunny smile, the one that caught Jimin's heart, squeezing it like there's no turning back now. " Good thing you're cute. " Jimin whispered to himself, while referring to Jungkook.

Jungkook's smile falters. " Eh? What? You are mumbling. "

" Nothing. Go on, drive. " Jimin pouted, motioning for the road.

" I heard you said I love you to me. " Jungkook confidently stated as he starts the engine.

" Tsk. You should clean your ears. You're hearing creepy things. " Jimin yelled.

Jungkook chuckled. " I guess your heart was doing the talk. It was your heart whispering I love you, the one I heard. " Jungkook's upper lip lifted up while teasing Jimin.

Jimin snorted, spitting the words. " You are done for. You are beyond normal. " While eyerolling seemingly to dismiss Jungkook from blabbering too much.

Jungkook laughed while Sarang is giggling too, as she buries her face on Jimin's chest loving the feeling of being hugged. Jungkook finds pleasure and happiness in pestering Jimin as he could see the blush and the change in the way the shorter expresses himself. He's becoming cuter and whiner as time passed by. He likes Jimin that way.

" Thank you Jimin. " Jungkook suddenly blurts out while eyeing him on the rear view mirror.

" For what? " Jimin asks back. Sarang is sleeping on his hold as they are passing through the roads.

" Because of you, I learned to stand up against my dad's scheme to control my life. I'm truly grateful. "

" You are thanking me for stomping your father's ego and pride? " Jimin asked incredulously.

" Yeah, you can say that. " Jungkook laughs giddily, finding humor in Jimin's statement. " But really thank you. "

" If you say so. " Jimin hummed in response.

***

In the morning, Jimin and Sarang are holding hands, she was looking up at Jimin who met her gaze upon noticing her worries. " We'll be fine. " Jimin assures, flashing his eyesmile.

" Dada, I'm nervous yet excited. " She says truthfully, flickering her eyelashes.

" Aren't you cute? " Jimin coos, caressing her hair lightly. " I'm here with you, let's just enjoy this Family Day. "

" Okay Dada. " Sarang finally smiled gleefully.

Jungkook asked Jimin to attend the Family  Day held by the School as he can't go because of the documents he is going to finish. But he promised to join them as soon as he is done with all of it.

So now, Jimin accompanied Sarang. " Goodmorning Sir, are you the guardian of Jeon Sarang? " The guard asked as he read the School ID which is worn by Sarang. Jimin nodded. " Okay Sir, please leave your Identity card and fill up this paper before going in. "

" Okay. " Jimin left one of his ID, surrendering it to the custody of the School to be retrieved after the event. And quickly filled up the paper.

Before they entered the room of Sarang, Jimin took his time to read the bulletin where Schedule for the day is posted. Nodding as he understood the mechanics.

A lot of games, there will be lunch for everyone and afterwhich, they are all free to go. This is easy, Jimin says.

They started with the sprint race in the field where parent and child are passing a stick and run towards the finish line. Sarang is being left out yet Jimin encourages her to continue coming to him with a smile. And when he reached Jimin's spot, Jimin immediately took the stick as his turn to chase after the other parents who already started running so fast away from him. " Dada, I'm so sorry. " Sarang apologized with a sad face.

" It's okay. This is easy for me, don't worry now. " Jimin quickly said as he begun to run. He started off with a fast pace, almost getting past of the other competing parents but his clumsiness gets the best of him. His foot slided, body falling over the field, ass landed onto the ground first with a loud squeaky yelp escapes his lips.

He was so shooked to say the least. How can someone like him ended up having this  weakness? His mouth was agape as he watched others passing him like those past moments passing through before his very own eyes.

" Go, Dada! " He heard Sarang's voice cheering for him around the place but he can't pinpoint her location properly as there's too many people crowding the place.

He knows that there's no way he can win it considering the distance he is going to chase after, but at least I'm going to finish this race, he told himself.

He attempts to stand up but then footsteps are heard from left and right coming to his direction until he felt that his body is slowly lifted up in the air, as someone is picking him up.

He was so surprised that he finds his own arms wrapping around the someone's neck for support. " Hi, baby babe. " Jungkook peek his head to meet the startled look on Jimin. His one arm is settled on Jimin's legs, while the other is placed on his back for support like a groom carrying his bride.

" J-ungkook. " Jimin gasped, totally relieved at finding it was Jungkook though he personally sniffed his cologne before Jungkook even spoke. He can't be wrong, it's really is Jungkook.

" How do you say if we finish the race together? " He throws a suggestive smirk at Jimin.

Jimin not liking the idea. " Don't you dare. " He warned.

Jungkook's smirk widens as his eyes glistened excitedly. " Oh yes! Let's give it a go. " He then tossed Jimin a little to get them both ready. " Jungkook, No. " Jimin last warning was gulped back in his throat as Jungkook is determined to do it. And he has the final say.

" JEON JUNGKOOOOOK, YOU FVCKING IDIOT! " Jimin was screaming as his hold is tightening. He feels the wind hitting his face while Jungkook is turning around the track. 

Surprisingly people are cheering for them to reach the finish line. Jimin is embarassed to say the least as he kicked Jungkook legs lightly when the prosecutor put him down.

" Aw. What? " Jungkook hissed as he attempts to wipe his sweats with his long sleeve.

" That's what you deserved. Why won't you listen as you are told to do? " Jimin scolded, slapping Jungkook hand to stop him from dirtying his white sleeve. Sarang was truly happy to see them as complete family today. They went to the nearest tree while Jungkook is now carrying the bag.

" Are you happy baby girl? " Jungkook asked Sarang.

" Super. I hope this continues, you both and me always together. " Sarang is being wishful.

" Of course. You don't have to ask for it baby. " Jungkook was smiling, Jimin can't help but to smile too. " Say, what do you think about having a little brother, Sarang? "

" Opp- " Jimin coughed, feeling suffocated as if the air in his lungs is getting sucked out.

" I would like that Appa. " Sarang jumped on his seat, delighted with the idea. " Give me a little brother~ "

" Amp. Bahahaha. " Jungkook laughed as Jimin blushed at that.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's collar. " For every freaking seconds you get, you won't shut up. Next time I will place a packing tape on your lips, boy I swear. " He begins to wipe Jungkook's sweat using the towel he took out of the bag.

" Make my lips busy baby babe, and I  promise to not talk. You can only hear my  groa- "

" Can you not fvcking finish that sentence?! " Jimin glares, wiping his face this time roughly.

" Aw. Be gentle baby babe. I'm so soft and fragile. " Jungkook pouted.

Jimin couldn't contain it as a smile slowly creeping out of his face.

The Family Day was celebrated successfully. And they are now taking their lunch.

" Are you going back to the office after this? " Jimin asked while his hand is busy attending to the hungry Sarang.

" Yeah. Are you coming over? It's better to check the place now so you would be fine for tomorrow. " Jungkook replied while munching his food.

" What about Sarang? D didn't start his task yet. "

" Can you stop calling him D, for the love of god. " Jungkook exasperated. He remembers that one time Tae talked about that D referring it as Daddy and Darling. He was aware that it is only a joke now but he couldn't brush it aside. Not when Jimin keeps on mentioning the letter D. " I'm sure he has a name, alright. "

" Agust D is his name. What's wrong with cutting it short to D? " Jimin is becoming oblivious from the idea behind Jungkook having issues with the name.

" Don't ask too much and just listen to me. " Jungkook spoke while his mouth is full. And the tendency, some of the foods are getting spat out of Jimin's face.

Jimin snorted. " Yah.. stop talking now! "

Jungkook only smiled while chewing his intake food, eyes crinkling in joy.

They went to the office, dragging Sarang with them. 

" This is Atty. Park Jimin. " Jimin shivers at the introduction. This doesn't feel right, he gulped the lump in his throat. " He will start working with us tomorrow. He'll be my personal assistant and my very own legal researcher. " Jimin pleaded last night that he is not going to practice in court. He doesn't want to complicate the already complicated pretentious situation he brought to himself.

" Nice to see you again, Jimin-ah. Welcome to the group. " Jhope was the one who greeted him first. His smile lightens the burden his chest is feeling right now.

" Thanks, hyung sunbaenim. " Jimin greeted back.

Then everyone are pushing each other to shake hands with him. They are all cute boys. " Hi, I'm Felix. And I am your Sunbae. " The first in line greets. He is also a lawyer.

Jimin was about to reach his hand when Jungkook chimes in. " No touching. " He rasped, almost growling at the poor boy.

" Ah.. You mean he is your SEXYtary Prosecutor Jeon? " The boy finally realized the situation.

*/ I hope you got the Pun. That's Secretary. Lolol. /*

" Not just sexytary but my soon to be lifetime partner, my other half. Mine. " Jungkook possessively spat, and take note with emphasis.

What a confident gay, Jhope mentally laughs at his dongsaeng.

" Tsk. " Jimin shook their hands himself with that of Felix-who-cares including the rest of them.

" Baby babe, they are just flirting with you. I'm scared. " Jungkook was complaining after dragging Jimin to his office being the head. They left Sarang in Jhope care a bit.

" Why? You are the biggest flirt here. Isn't that something you've been throwing at my face eversince? " Jimin cackled. " Besides, they can't compete with you. Not even close, Jungkook. "

Jungkook blushed. " Aissh~ you're making my heart boom boom boom with joy. I love you! "

Jimin smiled while reaching for Jungkook's head, patting it softly.

Even when Jimin isn't ready to say it back. Jungkook is contented with him looking at the sincere smile on Jimin's face.

Later that night when Jimin was fixing the table inside the room. He saw a folder that was opened visibly to pique his curiosity. It's one of Jungkook's case. The assailant is one Go Samuel. (That Mr. GO is the one referred in chap. 3 of this book. The pervy uncle of Bo Gyeol.)

The allegation of the criminal complaint states about him abducting small and pretty both boys and girls (regardless of their age) and raping them. The investigation started but it was clearly stated in the findings that there's No solid evidence to file a case against him though there's a manifest that Jungkook is determined to file a case.

Attached with the folder are photos of victims that were disposed in a trash bag. Jimin's heart is being squeezed.

" Mr. Go, huh. " He spat under his breath.

" Baby babe.. what are you holding? " Jungkook asked, stepping out of their bathroom.

Jimin immediately closes the file folder. " Ah, it's one of your cases. Sorry for reading it. " Jimin said.

" It's fine. Are you symphatizing with the victims? I feel sorry too. And I'm trying to find evidence to bring him in court and prosecute his case. " Jungkook revealed truthfully. He is busy drying his hair with his towel.

Jimin is distracted as his mouth is watering at the sight. Jungkook hair is dripping wet after stepping out of the shower.

" What? " Jungkook teased. " Did my look really silence your mouth from talking? "

" Tsk. I'm going to call outside. " Jimin was trying to divert the subject, looking for an excuse to escape Jungkook's prying eyes. He turned his back, sliding a bit as he sways back and forth and teetering a high pitch yelp, almost stumbling over if he is not quick to hold onto the doorknob.

" Baby babe.. "

" Huh? " Jimin nervously turns his head to look back at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled sweetly. " You're holding your phone upside down. And be careful. I'll wait you on our bed, okay? Don't take too long outside. "

" O-kay. " Jimin stuttered while making his way out of the room with a deep breathing.

" It seems like your prosecutor is sweet talking you, I see. " A teasing tone is echoing from the other line. " And you're nervous? Yeol-set. tsk tsk. I am beginning to rethink if you are truly Yeolset. "

" Hyung, stop it. I didn't know you are into eavesdropping. " Jimin accused, slightly frustrated from getting caught.

" Oh really? It's my fault? You called me and let me hear the conversation. " Laughed the man from the other line.

" Tsk. "

" So why did you call me Yeol-set? " Finally Suga sounded serious.

" I want you to search someone's whereabouts hyung. I think I'll be back to action again. " Jimin replied.

" Who? "

" Go Samuel. "

" And what about this guy? "

" A Pedophile and a sick pervert. "

" And what are you planning to do? " Suga inquired. " You are going to make yourself a bait? "

" I am going to beat the hell out of him! " Jimin promised.

Suga hummed. " Okay, text me the details and I'll check what I can do for you Superman. "

tsk.

_______TO BE CONTINUED.

This is going to be a hell week again for me at work so I am dropping this now. This is my escape from reality. Please send me comforting and good vibe messages. Thankie❤ See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.9K 13
Jikook oneshot Never in his wildest dreams, have Jimin ever thought that starting collage would bring so much trouble. He somehow found himself stuck...
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
106K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
52K 2.4K 14
"save me, from this pain and hell."