I wonder.

By _justride_

A men A girl A street in New York City A cafe and the man's dreams. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

14 2 0
By _justride_

Here I was again, I couldn't resist it. I had a feeling that she will be back through the street again.

I ordered coffee again but I didn't even bother to take a sip.

I wasn't a big believer in fate but it had to mean something that I saw her two times in a row.

I stared at the street that I got to know like the back of my hand these last few days.

And there she came wearing a flannel button up shirt. Her hair again in a ponytail but not as high as it been yesterday.

Her headphones again on her ears. I started to wonder weather she ever removed them.

She was walking slowly staring at the surroundings around her.

I was still watching her when she looked at me. We stared at each other for half a second. Both of us waiting to see what the other will do. I realized why they called it eye contact and somehow it felt more intimate than ever. I saw her cheeks getting red and she put her head down looking at the ground and hurried by.

I waited till I couldn't see her and left a tip on the table for the coffee I didn't even taste and left the cafe.

I wonder though what did she think when she saw me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.9K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
159K 7.9K 47
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.3M 89.6K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...